Confessions of a Slutty Cousin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have been Paul. Jamie jumped, dropping my breasts like a thief playing dumb. "Oh, shit, man, I, I forgot you were in the room…"

"Uh, yeah, I figured."

"Shit, um…"

Paul was conciliatory. "No--don't--I mean, don't worry about it. Don't stop on my account."

"Fuck," I thought.

"Cool, man, cool," said Jamie. "Uh, you want to…?"

"Nah… I mean, maybe, but… I think I'll just hang out, maybe, for now. If that's cool."

Ah.

"Sure, man, whatever." I could hear Jamie grinning, and did consider getting up to walk away, right there. Jamie has one of the top five most aggravating grins in the state. But then David (I think) went back to sliding my skirt free, and I could picture him doing it--cold eyes watching as every new inch of me was uncovered, maybe giving me an unnerving, masterful sort of smile--and I was hooked back in. David is one of those rare men who can combine a look of sheer boredom with predation, like they don't give a shit about you but are ready to tear you apart, anyway. It's a dangerous sort of look, and achingly sexy. Even in a family member.

"Matched set," he murmured, letting out a snort of a laugh, running his finger along the inside of the hip of my panties (which did, in fact, match my bra).

"Dude," Jamie opined cleverly, "she knew she was getting fucked."

"Probably not by us."

Jamie laughed. "Hey, plans change…"

Before I could work up the courage to pretend to wake up (which I was about to do, I kept telling myself), my bra and shirt were grabbed and yanked up over my head and arms. I gasped, and opened my eyes, and tried to at least look a little bleary eyed, which wasn't hard, considering the booze.

"Good morning, sunshine," said a smiling David, dropping my clothes and pulling me up by the elbows. He took advantage of my momentum to propel me forward onto the table, bending me over it and kicking my knees apart. In a moment, my (soaked) panties were down around my thighs, David's fly was unzipped, and he was breaking the wrapper on a condom he'd pulled from somewhere. Before I could even think to protest, he had nudged his way in like this was everyday, and was working up an easy, unhurried pace.

Where had my chance to protest, freak out, and run gone? What was I doing just standing here, getting fucked?

"Dripping," David reported, loudly, and the others laughed, Jamie clapping triumphantly. "So, cousin, were you looking forward to this?"

I closed my eyes tightly and turned my face into the table, hoping to hide in my hair. "Oh, fuck," I thought, again.

"Hey," David scolded, lightly, "no use playing dumb. Come on, either push back or put a little fight into it. At least pretend you wanted to get away with your virtue in tact."

Well, I had thought I did, anyway. I gamely reached out across the table, trying to find something to grip for leverage, to maybe crawl away, but my pussy was swollen and slick and burning up around him, making it harder to fight and mean it. You could definitely call my attempts half-hearted.

"Look, she's reaching for you, Paul…" David didn't sound like he'd even broken a sweat, and I was there, already panting on the table. "Maybe she wants to suck your dick for you."

"I don't know…" Paul, the gentleman.

David laced his fingers in my hair, and lifted my head with a fistful of it. "Don't you, cousin? Why don't you ask Paul if you could, pretty please, suck him off?"

"Paul's pretty enough," I thought, before my somewhat wilted sense of decency kicked in and advised me not to respond, especially not in that way. But then David kicked in, and twisted his fist with my hair still inside it, tipping my head back. My mouth was wide open as I grunted and winced, so the groan that came out of me, when he very suddenly slammed the full force of himself into my pussy, was oddly amplified.

His free fingers dug hard into my hip, as he repeated his demand with more menace, "Ask him, Erin." He slid his hand under me to reach for my clit and rub it very, very slowly, and the weight of my situation finally hit me. Maybe it's that he called me by name, but somehow his being blood was now more real to me than when he was calling me 'cousin.'

I shook. "I--I--"

"Say, 'I want to suck you off, Paul.'"

"I--want to--"

"'Suck'…"

"Suck--Paul's cock--"

"Close enough." How generous! "Say, 'Please, Paul.'"

"Please, Paul… " I think I hoped he wouldn't believe me, but considering he'd been ready to watch me get debauched while passed out, maybe it would have been even better for him if he didn't believe. Who knows? In any case, my pussy betrayed me, and I moaned from down so deep that it could have come from inside David's cock.

"Say, 'pretty please.'"

"Pretty please," I whimpered, not sure why, but Paul took me up on it, and for the first time in my life, I had two cocks in my body at once. Oh, I'd had plenty of dildos and vibrators in at the same time, but never two real, flesh and blood cocks. Contrary to Becca's opinion, I am not a slut. Wasn't a slut. Whatever.

David considerately held my face up by the hair, for Paul, craning my head towards him where he stood, up against the table. They couldn't work out a rhythm, but I tried gamely to keep it interesting, rolling my tongue on my third cousin's prick like he was a candy cane. I didn't realize I was trying to hump David's fingers until he took them away, leaving me to sweat and moan and persist unable to come.

"Fuck it," I thought, "I'm here, I might as well." But as soon as I slid my hand down the table towards myself, David trapped it under his own and leaned on it. I whimpered around Paul's dick.

"You can't even wait 'til we're done? You'll get your chance. I know you're eager, and all, but have a little patience."

The coolness in his voice was maddening! How could he be riding me like this and still sound so calm? I squeezed him, hard, hoping for some kind of reaction, anything, but even that backfired.

"That's what I thought. Keep doing that," he said, as if I'd been boring him and was only now catching on. When I didn't, he pulled my arm around to twist it up against my back. "I said, keep doing that."

I squeezed him as hard and as often as I could. I did everything I could to try to get Paul to come, too, even using my one free hand to reach up and handle him, rather than fight for my freedom, somehow, not that I can imagine it having done much good.

"Man," Jamie said, letting out a whistle. "I want in on that slut."

"Just a minute," David replied very casually, "I'll be done with her cunt soon."

Paul came suddenly, at that, and choked me on his cock, trying to ride it through. I coughed on him and swallowed at him, and he hissed, slowly pulling out and wiping himself clean on my face, but to his credit, he looked shocked, afterwards, that he'd done it.

"Well done." That was David, too. "Why don't you take over there, instead, Jamie? Seems like she's pretty good at it."

"Naw, if she's gonna' suck me off, I want her on her knees. I gotta' see those tits."

David sighed, a paragon of patience. "All right. Just a sec, then. Squeeze and hold, Erin," he instructed me, pulling nearly out of me. When I squeezed hard on the head of his cock, he ran the whole thing through me, in one good, violent thrust, and I yowled. When I let go, he slapped my ass and demanded, "Hold it, or I'll use your ass. That's probably a little tighter, isn't it?"

I obeyed. It hurt, and I thought my flesh was burning, but my pussy was so wet that even my fighting to keep him out didn't slow him down. He slammed through me eight more times, that way, before grunting his climax and grinding himself against me.

"Good girl," he said, sounding just slightly winded now, before pulling out, tying off the spent condom, and dropping it onto my pile of clothes. He pulled my panties the rest of the way off, and tossed them next to my skirt, and then dragged me off of the table, to set me down on my knees. I swooned a little, but braced myself up on my palms.

David gestured a pretty clear, "She's all yours" to Jamie, once I'd almost caught my breath. His cock was closing off my throat before I could quite manage it, though.

The others sat back to watch, as Jamie pulled my hair and rode my face. He was a much more generous moaner, and often grunted with his thrusts. I couldn't have done much for him if I'd tried, he just wanted me to hold still and be fucked.

The others wanted a little more, though.

"She should be playing with her tits," Paul offered, a little shyly.

David helpfully gave me a kick. "You heard him. Play with them."

So I did.

"And rub your clit, too," David added. "I told you you'd get your chance; this is it. On your own, with us watching, while you suck your cousin's cock, with another cousin's cum on your face and bruises from this one in your cunt." I closed my eyes and moaned my horror. But I obeyed.

My hands were trembling, but I used the left one to play with my breasts, pinching and twisting at my nipples and trailing my nails around them. My right hand I slowly slid down, and set in on my clit. I know I was in tears, and my pussy ached from the beating it had taken, but I was so turned on, so highly strung with it, that I gasped around Jamie's dick at the first touch. I couldn't help but think of how wrong this was, even though I'd lusted after a closer relation than these for years. I was being taken advantage of--by family, by second cousins--and here I was rubbing myself off over it.

It was absolutely delicious.

At least I had the cover of sucking Jamie off. I moaned on him and rubbed my clit, and I didn't have to think too much about it, or really get a good look at them watching me. I didn't really have to admit to it, if you know what I mean.

That is, until Jamie came down my throat. And onto my chin, and down onto my tits, and my leg, and… And I still wasn't done. I think I was panicking too much to focus.

So David, ever the ringleader, dragged me up onto my feet, and put me back on the table. "Why don't you get back up on your knees, Erin? Do that up here where we can really see."

I shakily clambered up onto my knees, and tried to find something to look at that wasn't a cousin, finally settling on the overhead lamp. "Can't I--" I was surprised to hear my own voice, "can't I--go to bed, instead?"

"What, and masturbate there, where we can't see the fruits of our labors?" David shook his head. "No, I think you should do it right here. In fact, maybe we can find something for you to fuck yourself with, make it more interesting. Jamie, go look in the kitchen for a bottle or a dust brush or zucchini or something, all right?"

"Man, why do I have to go?"

"What, you don't want to be the one to decide what she shoves up her cunt?"

"Dude…" And Jamie was gone.

"Keep going while he's gone," David commanded. I had stopped, so I started again, trying to keep my focus and not pay too much attention to the clinks and clangs and rustling noises coming from the kitchen. Maybe if I finished before he got back--

"Slowly." He interrupted the train of thought like he could hear every bit of it. I couldn't help it; I went slowly.

"Okay, I couldn't find a zucchini, but they have a fat cucumber for salad tomorrow."

David took it and looked at it thoughtfully. "Well, it's pretty cliché, but for a good reason. All right, then." He tossed it onto the table, in between my knees. "Let's see you fuck that, then."

The sense of being nothing more than a worthless game he was playing overwhelmed me. I was a dog performing tricks. I went red, and tried to ignore the firm, chilly pressure on my leg, just determinedly rubbing my clit and watching the ceiling fan.

It was Jamie who thwarted me, this time, unceremoniously spitting on the cucumber before trying to force it into my pussy where I knelt. I wriggled and twisted, and I thanked God that he couldn't get it in, but David, ever able, just knocked me back onto the table, and held me down in an uncomfortable arch, with my calves and feet still under me, my clunky sandals biting into me.

He took the cucumber from Jamie and slowly slicked it by rubbing it up and down and twisting it, between my pussy lips, making sure it was well coated. I shivered hard from the chill of it. "Now, cousin, would you rather we pushed it up your ass? Or would you rather be a good girl and dick yourself with it?"

I couldn't answer. I gaped. But when he started to slip it back towards my ass, I yelped, "No!" and he stopped. He took my wrist, put my hand on the cucumber he had lubed (sort of), waited for me to close my fingers around it, and then aimed it for me.

"There you go," he murmured, and started to push my wrist for me, helping me rape myself with the thick, hard, deeply cold squash. He let go of my throat to gather my free hand and place the pad of my middle finger back onto the hood of my clit, where it had been. He pressed down on the nail, rubbing my finger in a circle that I could feel right through my own hand. After several moments of this, he withdrew, leaving me on autopilot.

So, for their amusement, I fucked their dildo in and out of myself, having to push hard to even get it in, each time. It was nearly too big for me to take in, but only nearly. It was very slow to come up to temperature, absorbing the heat of my pussy and still chilling me, but by the time I saw Paul's cock coming to life behind me, in his hand, I was warm enough to benefit from the rubbing, again. I could see, just barely on the edge of my vision, him working his dick slow and steady, matching my pace with the surrogate, and I knew he would come on me, again. I was going to be a mess, trying to get back to my room. I closed my eyes, and rubbed my clit like I meant it.

A tingling heat started to flush into my pussy, again, and I felt it working back up to fever pitch when Paul broke me out of my reverie. "Push it harder," he insisted, "faster. And--further in."

I didn't wait for David to scold me into doing it, so I just followed his orders. I wished I could get a better hold on the thing, but I managed to work it pretty smoothly, giving myself a rough pounding with it and panting. I rubbed harder and faster at my hood, clinging desperately to my rise toward climax, hoping it would at least mean freedom, for the night. I imagined the waxy, dark green thing jammed eight inches up me, and how soon I might be cum-spattered, and as soon as the white gobs smacked, cold, onto my tits, I yelped and spasmed my orgasm. I lost my grip on the cucumber, and it tumbled out, covered in my cum as I rode my orgasm as far as I could, twitching against my fingers.

It was quiet for a few moments.

"Man, they were right," Jamie said, finally, stunned, "she really is a slut."

"Yep. Erin, remember to wash that really well before putting it back in the fridge. And clean your lipstick up off of the table, it smeared, earlier. Oh, and take care of the condom, too, while you're at it."

And they left me there, just like that.

I threw away the condom. I cleaned my lipstick off of the table. I washed and put away the cucumber, and managed to pull my clothes onto my sticky, messy body before stumbling back through the house, in the dark, to my room. I passed out almost immediately, on top of the sheets, filthy, and slept more deeply than I had ever slept before.

12