Confessions of a Snow-Dropper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out my own cock and took a pair of Darlenes panties I just took off the line and began jerking off with them. They felt so nice on my cock. Dr Wilson had moved down to sucking her nipples now while playing with her pussy. He bit them, sucked them, pinched those perfect melons for a good while. Then kissing her tummy and navel. Licking her belly button hole and rubbing his nose in her pubic hair. Eventually he was licking her pussy.

I looked back at Darlene who was looking away. I couldn't tell if she was enjoying it or if she was trying to pretend it wasn't happening to her. Either way I felt she was not a willing participant in her fathers carnal appetites. That somehow made it even hotter.

Eventually he lifted her ass a little and was totally immersed in her pussy and arse. Her hands were clutching tightly at the sheets on the bed, her eyes closed and her mouth gaping open slightly. Then she bucked for a moment as an orgasm rippled through her in waves of contractions. Her Father was ready and swallowed all the pussy juices that squirted out when she came.

Then he released his grip on her and stood removing his robe to be completely naked in front of her. His cock was as hard as a rock and as big as mine. Pre-cum glistened on the head of it. Darlene looked at the cock with a certain kind of resignation.

Dr Wilson climbed on top of her forcing her legs apart as he positioned his cock against her pussy. Then there was a sudden thrust and she clawed his back, but he was inside her. My eyes bulged out of my head and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Then I blew a load into Darlene's panties in a very strong orgasm that nearly made me see stars.

For the next fifteen or so minutes Dr Wilson pounded his daughter holding his hand over her mouth. He was merciless fucking her like she was a two dollar whore with a sloppy pussy. Soon it was obvious that she was having an orgasm because she was gasping and shivering beneath him, and then he tensed up and pushed forward. A moment later he relaxed on top of her. He rolled off her and lay beside her for a while regathering his strength. Darlene lay there blankly looking up at the ceiling as cum dribbled from her pussy. Then he kissed her on the cheek and said something in her ear and she nodded.

He got up and put his robe on and left the room. Darlene lay there for a few minutes while tears rolled down her cheeks. Then she got up and put her nightie on and hoped in bed turning out the lights.

I ducked down immediately the light went out and continued to jerk off until I came again in her panties. Then I slowly climbed out through the bushes so I wouldn't make any abnormal noises, and headed home grinning from another satisfying encounter. This town never ceases to amaze me.

 

 

When will you tell your parents about us?

I don't normally go out on weekend nights as people are up later or can be out and come home and catch you. However sometimes when you're bored and horny you decide that maybe you'll go and just have a look and see what's out there. This was one of the lies you tell yourself when deep down you know full well your going to offend. So I headed out about 3AM hoping most people will be asleep this Saturday night.

I was heading down a lane when I spied some clothes on the line of the Brown house. The Brown's had four kids with the oldest nearly twenty and now down in the city studying at University. To my surprise I seen some knickers hanging on the line. I was surprised because once word got around about a snow-dropper being active in the town, the Browns stopped putting panties on their clothes line. Oh the guys jocks and boxers went up for sure, but never any panties. However tonight my luck had changed.

I quietly walked into their yard on high alert looking around. A dog barked down the road making my heart skip a beat but it was not barking at me so I collected myself and kept going. I made it to the line and flashed my pen torch on the panties and picked a couple of pairs and shoved them in my pocket. I was just about to leave when I heard a window open and I froze.

No lights came on so I knew no one in the house was aware of their prowler. So once again I quietly made my way to where the window was at the back of the house. I got down on my hands and knees and crawled under the window rising up to peer inside. Inside were two girls both around 19. They both had black long hair, brown eyes and well tanned bodies. One of them was Lena Brown the girl who was studying down in the city. The other girl I did not know but as she looked the same age she must have been a friend.

I seen why they opened the window as they were smoking a spliff. The smell wafted out to me and I struggled to not giggle. Then I heard the strange girl say, "So when will you tell your parents about us?"

There was a hint of accusation in her voice. Lena sighed as if repeating herself for the umpteenth time, "Tomorrow I promise. Will you give it a rest?"

The strange girl smiled, "Sorry I guess I'm worried you'll chicken out. It's a big move coming out of the closet. I'll stop nagging you."

"Please do. It's bad enough with you putting pressure on me as well," Lena said then taking a drag on the spliff.

The stranger had smallish sized breasts that looked perky. Lena on the other hand had a large set of boobs that look like they would need a D cup to contain them. I wondered if the washing outside was in fact from these two young women and it occurred to me it probably was. Now that was a score.

The stranger grinned and patted her thigh. "Come here and sit down."

Lena got up and sat down on her lap wrapping her arms around her and gave her a long erotic kiss with lots of tongue on both sides, slipping her hand

under the strangers sweatshirt. She sighed and rested her head on Lena's shoulder while she rubbed her belly. Lena's hand moved higher and she chuckled when she discovered her lover wasn't wearing a bra. "Not in a bra again Kim? I'm shocked." Lena said mockingly.

Kim poked her tongue out at Lena and then said, "My tits are too small to worry about such things. Not like your huge udders."

I was again in a state of excitement and a one of the panties I just pilfered was being rubbed on my now exposed cock. This was going to be fun, I hoped.

Kim closed her eyes while Lena fondled her tits. After a moment or two she said, "Get up and take your clothes off and check to make sure the door is locked first. I'd hate your mother to walk in and see what I'm going to do to you."

"Promises, promises," Lena cooed as she walked to the door and locked it from the inside. It had a bolt on it. Lena then turned to face her girlfriend and began to undress slowly, enjoying the way Kim looked at her. When she was finished she sat down on her lap again. This time straddling her so she was facing her.

They kissed and Kim fondled Lena's big breasts, squeezing them gently, teasing her hard pointy nipples, and stroking her back and buttocks. When she was totally aroused Kim stood up with Lena still attached to her and walked her over to the double bed. I was surprised at just how strong Kim was but Lena wasn't exactly a big girl, apart from her tits.

Kim set her down and now it was Lena's turn to watch her undress. She had a great body. A strong athletic body with wide shoulders, small perky breasts, good hips, long beautiful legs, and an ass to die for. I blew my first my load right there into the silky panties wrapped around my eight inch cock.

Kim stretched out beside Lena and they kissed and fondled each other for a long time. Then she slipped her hand between Lena's legs and began to masturbate her. It was fantastic! The way she worked Lena's clit with her fingers was more art than brute force like I had seen with other couples. She somehow managed to slide fingers inside her and work that clit until Lena was moaning and writhing on the bed in pure pleasure. It was like watching a conductor in front of a fine orchestra. Bringing up the highs and pulling back when it was needed.

When Lena reached her first orgasm Kim held her close in a tender embrace as she moaned and shuddered in orgasmic bliss, and when it was over she started again. And again. And again. After four strong orgasms in succession Lena was limp, sweaty, and exhausted.

Lena continued to kiss Kim after she came for the fourth time and got herself up and positioned herself so she could eat Kim out. Kim was into it straight away and her soft moans just reverberated through me making me cum again in the panties I was jerking off into to. I really hoped they were Kim's. Something about her was so hot.

Lena brought her to the edge and held her there until she was sobbing in frustration. Then she pushed a finger into her anus and triggered the most intense orgasm I'd ever seen in another human. Kim squirted in Lena's face and the greedy bitch licked it all up too. Afterward, Kim started to cry. Lena looked up at her and asked what was wrong. She sighed and blushed for a moment saying, "Nothing. It was just so damn good. Nobody has ever made me cum like you do. I love you, Lena."

Lena moved up so they were face to face saying, "I love you too, Kimmy" and they started to kiss deeply.

Lena moved again this time getting down and sitting at the opposite end of the bed. Kim rolled her eyes, "Oh you don't do you? It's so clique."

"You know how much I love it so come on assume the position," Lena gently chided.

Kim moved and they kinda crab walked towards each other until their pussies touched. I was in raptures as I had heard about this in a dirty joke, but never thought in my life I'd actually see it for real.

They began to slowly grind against each other, Kim playing with Lena's tits, while Lena reached up to suck Kim's hard little nipples. After about five minutes of the grinding against each other Kim came harder than before. But they didn't stop. It was amazing. Slowly and gently they continued to rock against each other silently, in ecstasy. Their pussy lips were so slick and juicy that they slid over each other like they were kissing with their mouths. Rubbing both clit's together like two lustful animals.

I heard Lena cum and seen how she shuddered against Kim as more juice squirted out of her pussy. Knowing Lena's parents were asleep in their room just metres away added to the illicitness of two best friends secretly fucking. "Ssh baby, ssh," one would say as her lover came again.

They shifted positions around a little just to find out if there was any possible way to make it feel any better than it already did. Lena lay between her legs, they both laid on their backs with their pussies stuck together, and they even tried doing it on all fours. However it ended up with Lena pretty much just kneeling between Kim's thighs rubbing her beautiful totally shaved and smooth pussy on hers.

I shot another load into the panties I had stolen watching this acrobatic display of lesbian love. I often cum today from just the memory of that sight alone when I jerk off. Lena with her eyes closed, biting her bottom lip a little as Kim held her, their tits bouncing as they scissored moaning quietly so they didn't wake anyone. I have no idea how long they were riding each other for, only that I came about six or seven times that night watching them.

By the time they eventually slowed down to a complete stop, they were exhausted and fell asleep entangled in each others arms. I looked up and the first light of the day was peeking out over the horizon and I got out of there and headed home. I was exhausted too. I don't know how Lena went with telling the family of her love for Kim. I hope it went well for them because they way they made love showed just how much they cared for each other.

If only the family could see that, they'd never have any doubt about how right it was.

I couldn't believe my luck I got to watch such an amazing thing and score a few panties for keepsakes. Being a snow-dropper is fraught with danger and I don't recommend the life to anyone. The truth is I eventually did get caught and was arrested by the police. I had to face up to what I was doing and get help. I had to face the disgrace that Mrs Keegan warned me about.

Funnily enough the cops never did prosecute me. They gave me a stern warning and let me go. Maybe it was because of what I had seen the Sergeant do one night that was, shall we say, less than exemplary for an officer of the law. However, that's another story altogether.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Amazing Power of Panties He asked for her panties and she gave them to him.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Sister's Panties Brother can't resist sister's worn panties.in Fetish
Panty Purchase Austin offers to buy Brooke's panties, and it leads to more.in Fetish
Nanny's Panties Ch. 01 Nanny takes charge after daddy is caught snooping. in Fetish
The Gentlemen's Panty Club A young man joins an exclusive fetish club.in Fetish
More Stories