Confessions of a Submissive Pt. 05

Story Info
The sub's journey reaches its end.
4.7k words
4.07
5.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keiryn
Keiryn
142 Followers

Nearly a month later, I was able to return to the area for an extended stay. However, our schedules did not line up as well this time, and we were unable to see each other as often as we had hoped. The first visit came as I checked into the hotel that evening, after spending all day at the office. We only had a few moments, and there was no time for preparation, as we had made the spontaneous decision to meet.

However, the brief time did not interfere with his ability to use me in a way that brought him pleasure. I found myself on my knees shortly after he entered my room, with Sir's cock buried in my throat, bringing him to climax.

The next morning would be one of our more involved sessions. I was to be dressed in something easily accessible but still covering, sans underwear. I chose a strappy, knee length nightie I had picked up with my best friend on a recent shopping trip.

I was blindfolded, tightly bound, and placed on the bed with my back against the headboard. Something felt wrong in the way my arms were bound, because I suddenly started to lose feeling. As soon as Sir knew something was wrong, he quickly removed the ropes. Even though there were times a bit of discomfort came with the territory, anything that caused unintended pain was cause for concern.

After the ropes were removed, Sir decided to see how well I could perform under pressure. While still blindfolded and propped up against the bed, he handed me the leather cuffs, and instructed me to place them on myself, while using my mouth on him. Even though I was focused on pleasing him, I was still able to accomplish my task.

Sir then decided it was time to break in the new posture collar I had purchased. He placed me in a few different positions to test out how well I was able to use my mouth. We discovered that there were a few poses that did not work that well, and left me somewhat unable to carry out my tasks efficiently.

To finish our session, Sir decided that he wanted to fuck his sub. After bringing me to the edge with one of the vibrators, he took me from behind, bent over the bed as I cried out. His hands grasped my wrists, pulling me back against him.

The rest of my time spent at the hotel didn't go quite according to our plans. Work issues and some other unforeseen circumstances prevented us from having any further sessions. However, I tried to make the best of it by taking the time to pull off a few small photo sessions. Sir and I decided we would discuss my next potential trip to make sure his schedule was a bit more flexible, and less likely to have work interruptions.

My next visit came a little sooner than planned, but didn't involve an overnight stay. I had to make a day trip to the area. We arranged for a meeting over his lunch hour. I was to be in the passenger seat of my vehicle when he arrived in our predetermined location. He greeted me, we spoke for a moment, and then I was gone, sent out into the trance for his use.

During our recap, Sir admitted that he had almost crossed a line he had never crossed before. In all his years of being a Dom, through all the countless other subs he's worked with, he has never taken one without protection. He almost took me out in the woods without. I didn't know what to say. It shocked me. I've never known him to be one to lose control. Whatever happened out there while I was hypnotized must have driven him insane.

He did say that cooler heads prevailed, and things would wait until our next session, which just happened to be the following week.

The few days that spanned between our impromptu meeting and our next session seemed to drag a bit. The anticipation was burning.

I sent him a photo of my latest makeup purchase and told him I was stepping up my game, and that I had a girly moment. He replied with "You have had more since becoming mine than ever before I suspect."

It's true. I've never put so much thought and effort into my appearance, even daily, before.

He tells me that controlling me gets him off, as does my body, what he does to it and what it does to him.

He's told me that I'm beautiful so many times, even when I'm not wearing slutty clothes or trying to seduce him, even when I haven't felt well. He's wanted to know everything about me, every detail, stepped up to be my sounding board and advisor when things get hectic. Sometimes I feel as if the fact he takes such an interest in my general life makes my submission to him that much easier.

The day before our next session, we conversed nearly all day via text. It was driving both of us crazy we were so close yet couldn't seem to make it possible to see each other, even briefly.

But Sir managed to time it out so that we could briefly meet in my hotel room on Monday night after I left the office. It was as if he needed to see me, needed to touch me and use me that little bit before going home for the evening, even though he'd be back for me in barely 12 hours.

He arrived and immediately sent me out. I came to as the door closed, realizing I was covered in various items from our collection. It made me wonder what exactly had transpired. The chat that followed revealed that he was quite amused with himself.

However, in the back of my mind, I'm afraid I make him a little reckless at times. Sometimes I think he makes me reckless. The way we both seem to do whatever we can to pull off an impromptu session or meetup whenever possible thrills me and scares me at the same time. I had several missed calls and texts from my friend, whom I was going to dinner with that evening.

I obviously couldn't tell her the truth about why I wasn't answering my phone. So, I made up an excuse.

The rest of the evening after I returned to the hotel seemed to drag a bit before bed. I was in a smaller room once again, using a free night I had earned from my multiple stays. I tried to settle in and sleep early, but sleep was tough to come by. I woke up frequently, worried I would miss my alarm. Of course, this was not the case.

The next morning, I prepared myself for the session based on the instructions I had been given, and waited for the message to tell me Sir was nearby.

Once Sir arrived, he kept me alert at first. I was surprised, since he usually likes to entrance me fairly quickly. He ordered me to stand so he could see the progress I had made working on my weight loss. He studied me before acknowledging he was pleased. He said I was magnificent.

He kept me in my robe but bound my arms. Then, he had me ride him reverse while he sat in the chair. As I lowered myself onto him, he pulled me back against his chest, changing the angle. He felt so deep inside me. I felt a little awkward trying to move as he wanted me to while favoring an injury, but he enjoyed it. He positioned me at different angles a few times, before pulling me back against him and holding me still. It was enough to send me over the edge, quivering and whimpering with him buried inside me.

He sent me into the trance after that.

I came to with his cock buried in my ass, wearing the hood and both gags, riding him reverse as he sat on the couch. It left me feeling a bit overloaded for a second, trying to comprehend where I was and what I was doing, but it felt good. He groaned as he climaxed.

As he withdrew from me, he ordered me to lie on the couch, on my back. When he returned, after removing the condom, he instructed me to clean him up with my mouth.

"This is where you belong. You look so serene, so statuesque."

I went back into the trance again with those words.

Soon, he revived me again as our session drew to a close.

I did my best to be able to plan a quick session for three weeks in the future. I was facing a procedure, and admittedly had some anxiety about it. Monday mornings were usually not a good day, but Sir understood my need to see him and be used before I underwent surgery.

I waited in position, just inside the door as he instructed. He chose the silver corset for my presentation. Even though he preferred me with minimal makeup for our morning sessions, I did take a couple moments to flat iron my hair. It laid perfectly as I turned my head slightly to the side and bowed it so I could lower my eyes and be hidden behind my hair.

The sound of the door opening caused my heart to race. As it closed, and I heard the lock click into place, my mind settled back into my sub mindset. I felt as if I were barely breathing as he approached, circling me, looking me over. I waited for his approval.

"You may move." His words released me from my frozen state and allowed me to reposition myself. Instantly, my hands went behind my back.

I had earned his approval. He put me to use in a different way this time. He ordered me to give him a backrub. Thankfully, I've done that a few times, so I wasn't left feeling totally awkward by it.

Soon, he sent me into the trance.

He brought me back to find a plug in my ass. He teased me, pressing against it. I couldn't deny it felt amazing. I whimpered and rocked back against his hand. He pressed faster, enjoying the response I gave him. Soon he pressed his body against mine, pinning my hands to the bed. He then decided he was going to take my ass, but first decided to restrain me, placing the cuffs on my wrists and securing me to one of the straps I had rigged under the bed.

As he removed the plug, I felt my anticipation growing. I never thought I would crave it the way I do.

I couldn't help but whimper and gasp as he pushed into me. It felt so intense as he pushed in, slowly sliding in and out. He continued for a moment before stopping, and I couldn't resist the urge to move back against him a little, as if to tease him.

"Move around my sub, see what you like." He said, as he reached for the lacing on the corset. He loosened it and pulled at different parts of the lacing, changing it to suit his wants.

After a few moments, he had enough and withdrew from me. After disposing of the condom, he returned, presenting his cock to me so that I could take it into my mouth while restrained.

He sent me into the trance again.

When I was brought out of it again, I found myself on my back, bound in a compromising position.

"You've been bound for fucking," he said, staring down at me. I shivered a bit as I looked back up at him.

He looked me over, studying me. I could feel the anticipation running through me like an electrical current, ready for him to take me and fuck me like the whore I am in his presence. His whore. His slut. His sub. There was no place I'd rather be at this moment, no other place I belong.

He placed his hands on my knees and we made eye contact as a look I hadn't seen before crossed his face.

"Want me to go in raw?" He asked.

My heart stopped. We had talked about this. We went over this. I knew this was a hard no. What was he thinking? Was I making him reckless to the point he was wavering on a long-time rule he has never broken? Surely, he had to be joking.

I couldn't speak. I was speechless. I stared up at him with wide eyes until he broke eye contact.

"The answer is no, sub. The answer is always no." He turned away from me to retrieve a condom.

I exhaled sharply, no longer bothering to hide my anxiety from him.

"I was going to say, we talked about this." I giggled nervously. I leaned by head back onto the bed and sighed in relief as he returned. He gave me a half-smirk that let on he was testing me.

The conversation ended as he entered me, slowly. I gasped and whimpered as he filled me. "I'm going slowly to make this last."

He slowly moved against me before he paused, then withdrew from me. An idea flickered in his eyes. He returned with one of the vibrators. He switched it on, pressing it against my clit, watching me squirm and gasp as he teased. He could tell I was on edge.

"On second thought," he started as he pushed into me again, "come as often as you want."

He positioned the vibrator so he could pin it between us as he started to fuck me. I couldn't stay silent or still. It only took seconds for my body to begin shaking with the multiple sensations pulsing through me. Each thrust brought me closer, and the steady vibration on my clit threatened to send me over the edge.

The first climax hit without warning, causing me to tense up and cry out as he fucked me through it. I cried out for him as he pushed harder. His hand found my throat as my body strained against the ropes. My fingers gripped the edge of the mattress, taking handfuls of the covers.

He pushed me further. The second wave crashed into me and I could barely control myself as he held me down by my throat, my legs quivering, the sound of my lustful cries and panting filling my ears.

He was nearing the edge as he stared down at me. The third and final climax hit me, and I completely shattered beneath him. I cried out for him, feeling my control give out and lose all but the feeling of his hand tightening around my throat and his cock buried deep inside me. He groaned as his eyes closed and he reached his own climax.

The look of pleasure on his face burned into my mind.

Our session ended soon after, and we parted ways again, left to messages and video chats until I could next make an appearance. I had confessed that I was unsure as to when I would be able to return to the area after that session. Sir understood, joking that he had seen me more since I moved than when I lived 15 minutes away.

However, it turned out that I would be back in the area just over a month later. Still fairly limited after my procedure, but still able to serve.

In that time, I discovered that if I wish to drive him mad, I just need to send him photos. Lots of photos. With suggestive poses, using our items and wearing a corset. He was gone for a few days and I admit, I missed him terribly. I was in one hell of a mood one night, so his doll returned.

"Holy shit, amazing sets of pictures greeting me."

"I wanted to ravish you on the spot my slut."

"I need to use you especially after the pictures you have been sending."

We talked about how I serve him. How I put so much pressure on myself to serve him flawlessly, and how he will occasionally overpower me just to shut my mind off. I shivered as he mentioned attacking me, taking what he wanted and not being denied. I wanted it all so bad.

He decided he wanted to conduct a video chat over his lunch break. He sent me out at the beginning of our call, and I awoke to find the dildo in my mouth, so I imagine I brought him pleasure through sucking that for him.

He called me beautiful again. Beautiful, an amazing woman, and his whore. And told me I could be both, and to be proud of both.

He put me through some pretty heavy training on our second video call of the day. Holding positions for extended periods, using my mouth, working to turn him on. At some point, he sent me into the trance again.

Once he brought me back, he showered me in compliments again. I feel the truth in his sentiments when he calls me beautiful and amazing, when he tells me I'm very special to him. He made me feel a little sentimental tonight and we joked about it.

He asked if I was going to cry and I said no, and laughed it away. After our call ended, I admitted that I did indeed tear up a bit, but I couldn't cry, lest I ruin my makeup. It made him laugh. I was happy for that end to our day of talking.

A few days later, we went through another round of video chats. Three video calls in one day, to be exact. An early morning chat during his commute to the office, one during lunch, and one during his commute home.

He used the hell out of me. He couldn't get enough. That said, neither could I. I was wound up and horny as hell all day. I'm sure some of it had to do with the hypnosis, and the effect that it always seems to have upon me.

It makes me wonder what he would have done to me in session if I were close enough for his use.

I know he's very pleased that I've come so far with my training in certain other tasks, even considering the distance between us.

Being brought back from the trance with the largest plug in my ass, grinding myself over the edge of a screaming orgasm while he watched intently was quite the experience. I think he loves watching the shift between the trance and my normal state.

He left me with a weekend assignment to continue working with the plugs, to grow more accustomed to them and to become more comfortable around them.

Our next session was about a week and a half after the day of the three video chats, on a Tuesday morning. However, Friday would be the last day we would be able to talk and plan, as Sir will be dark the day before. It leaves a bit of uncertainty about session planning.

So once Sir departs Friday, my next contact with him will be when he lets me know he's on the move Tuesday morning, on his way to see me.

I'm so looking forward to it. I can't wait to see him again and to present myself to him again. Especially now that I've thrown myself completely back into serving him.

After a brief attempt at thinking about dating, I've given up on relationships again and Sir has allowed me to hold onto the ideology that staying a sub forever is probably better suited for me, for now. That may have come after a conversation where I got myself in trouble, being punished with having to tape my mouth shut and sending photos to prove it was done, followed by an hour of silence.

I know that will likely change again soon, and he will require me to put myself back out there, but I know he also understands the stress that I've endured trying to deal with dating. I think it's even worse here than it was before I moved. He has been responsible for causing me to raise my standards quite a bit.

I had already planned out every detail that I have been granted leverage on prior to my departure for the hotel. Again, there is no room for less than full effort. I was absolutely determined to pull off one of my best presentations, perhaps only second to the red dress night, the first night I was placed under hypnosis.

The session went wonderfully. I pulled off a great presentation. Considering I felt a bit rushed during the last few moments before setting the door and placing myself in position for his arrival... it all came together beautifully.

I heard the door open, and as it closed and locked, he let out a sharp exhale followed by "Wow."

I've never heard that response out of him before when he walked in the door. If anything, there's dead silence where the only thing I could hear was the sound of my heartbeat and my breathing echoing in my ears as he approached, studied my presentation, and then, after deciding he approved of it, speaking to me.

He sent me out rather quickly.

When he brought me back, there was a split second where I realized I was completely immobilized. Hood over my eyes, collar on my neck, ball gag in my mouth... I was merely an object. I struggled for a moment, and I swore I could feel his eyes upon me.

After I stopped moving and relaxed again, I realized he had inserted one of the plugs, and also the vibrator. He turned it on, watching me writhe around, unable to move away from the sensation or do anything to resist the orgasm he wanted me to have.

Soon, he moved to ice play. "I brought an old friend."

The way his voice dropped, the bit of teasing edge... it called to me in a primal way.

The cold sensation of the ice followed by his mouth... Followed by more ice and his fingers, twisting and pulling my nipples nearly sent me over the edge. Then, more ice, followed by a new sensation. He had noticed one of the new items. The feeling as the small chains slid over my skin was amazing, but the sting, the sharp bite as he struck me was deliciously intense. The final lash left a slight mark, which I must say I'm actually a bit proud of.

Keiryn
Keiryn
142 Followers
12