Confessions of a Teacher Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Antoni," Ashley said with a note of hesitancy, "the other day, when you were talking to my mom. What did she say to you when she wanted to talk to you in private?" There was a look of concern on her face. I let the question sink for a second before I answered.

"Well, she may not want me to tell you, but I figure it's not something that we have to withhold from you for any reason." Ashley perked up at the thought of hearing it. "She basically told me to give you a hard time...," I looked at her ass with my imaginary x-ray vision, "and really get on you about studying for the exam." She gave me a look of relief, confirming that she thought it was something much worse. Satisfied, she left. I went back to wanking.

After about ten minutes, the hotel clerk came in and told me I had to get out. The pool was closing. By now, I was certain Ashley had probably retired to her room after freshening up. Luckily I had my extra key so I wouldn't have been locked out. I got up to my room and noticed that it was untouched as I left it. Maybe she hadn't been here. The television was still on, the bathroom light and fan was still on as well. Since it was late, I didn't linger and went to the bathroom to take a shower. As I entered, I was immediately met with clothes on the floor. It was Ashley's uniform. The familiar green skirt, white top, and yellow panties were splayed across the floor. I noticed a towel was missing. I brought the panties up to my nose and took a deep breath, like a wine connoisseur appreciating a fine wine's aroma. It was acridly sweet.

In the shower, I tossed around the idea of how I would get Ashley her uniform back to her without an audience the next day. I also considered that maybe I could just keep it and have her come pick it up one day. It didn't change the fact that I had them and I couldn't wait to use them while I masturbated. I got out of shower with a sense of sexual urgency and dried off. If only I had came back up a little earlier, things would have played out differently. I dropped the towel and went into the room towards my suitcase. In the corner of my eye, something was different. I look back and I see Ashley in the jacuzzi. She is slightly startled to see me, and I am surprised as well.

"I'm sorry Mr. Antoni. I thought you would be a while so when I saw that you had a jacuzzi, I couldn't resist." Ashley said hurriedly, her gaze shifting from my face to my dick. I walked over to the jacuzzi and stood in front of her.

"It's okay. Somebody had to use it. I wasn't planning on it since there's a hot tub downstairs. But I'm glad you're getting to relax with it." I said to her as I coolly searched through the bubbles to get a glimpse of her body. "Is it good?" I asked her.

She couldn't keep her eyes off of my cock. "Yes sir, it's really nice but...," Ashley began to stand up, the water streamed down her body and her breasts were glistening, presenting themselves to me, "you haven't really given me a hard time yet which I think I need." She reached out and took my cock in her small wet palm, grasping it. "Now that we have the material..." she began groping it and looked up at me coquettishly, "...would you pound it into me?"

12