Confessions of a Teenage Nympho Ch. 02

Story Info
My Brother's Friend.
3.7k words
4.49
81.5k
21

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iMAnympho81
iMAnympho81
134 Followers

Chapter 2: My Brother's Friend

When you're young, having your older brother's friends around isn't fun. There's name calling, and being picked on. Boys against the girl. But when you get older, and things inside and out change, things change. So when my 22 year old brother told me he was having a few friends over to watch Wrestlemainia on Pay-Per-View, I wasn't worried. I was excited.

My brother may have been a dork (granted so am I), but he did have great taste in friends, and growing up, I found myself attracted to a few of them. The boys on the other hand, went from making fun of me as a child, to staying away from me and not even making eye contact when I'm in the room. It was liberating to continue to see this new power I had as a female.

My brother stood in the doorway of the bathroom watching me straighten my hair. "You going out?" He seemed nervous.

"I don't know. Maybe. Why?" I asked, continuing to beautify myself.

"Well, I was supposed to have a bunch of friends over to watch wrestling, so I didn't know if you were gonna be around."

"Jason, I'm not gonna bother you. Don't worry!" I said. "You can watch your wrestling in the living room and if I'm staying here, I'll just stay in my room and watch TV. So don't worry." I rolled my eyes at him as I finished up.

I brushed past him and he followed me. "I'm sorry Lindsey. I didn't mean it like that." I rolled my eyes. "I just figured it'd be a guys night, ya know?"

I shook my head, as I laughed. "It's not a big deal. I could care less. Really!" I said, truthfully. He nodded and walked downstairs to order the Pay-Per-View.

A few hours later I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I glanced into the living room and watched my brother and one of his friends cheering on Triple H as he beat down on Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase. Taking in Cody's beautiful chiseled face and tight tan form, I almost stopped to watch, but I didn't want to bother my brother, so I continued to the kitchen.

I grabbed a glass out of the cabinet, standing on the tip toes of my bare feet and walked to the freezer to get some ice. As I went to shut the door, I jumped and let out a scream as my brother's friend Mark was suddenly next to me. He started to laugh uneasily, finding it funny, but also feeling bad for scaring me.

"You bastard!" I laughed, catching my breath. "I didn't even hear you come in."

"Sorry," he said, reaching past me and opening the fridge. As we both regained our composure and he pulled a beer out of the fridge, I caught his eyes stay on me as I stood there in a pair of American Eagle short shorts and a pink tank top.

I laughed, and gave him a playful shove. "Can I help you?" I asked leaning back against the counter. He smirked and again apologized. "It's alright." I paused, looking at him. He was cute. His dirty blonde hair was shaggy and disheveled, and his skin was lightly tanned which complimented his bright green eyes.

As I poured some iced tea into my glass, I glanced out the kitchen window, across at the living room. I was stunned to see a girl making out with my brother on the couch, the two of them breaking their kissing only to look towards the living room entrance to keep an eye out for Mark. "I thought this was a boy's night?" I asked Mark, turning and raising an eye brow.

He scoffed. "Yeah, so did I, but your brother thought it would be a good idea to invite this chick he's trying to score with. And since Tony and Scott didn't show up, I'm the third wheel," he said.

"Well, that sucks," I said heading out of the kitchen. "Have fun." I teased, giving him a wave out over my shoulders.

I went back to my room, leaving the door open and sipped my iced tea. Laying on the bed, I turned on the TV and relaxed. Lucky for me I wouldn't be alone for very long. A short while later, Mark must have gotten sick of witnessing my brother and his date dry humping. I could hear the stairs creak and I smirked, hoping it was him. I continued watching the TV as I felt eyes on my scantily clad bottom which faced the door.

The longer he stood watching me silently, the more excited I started to get. I smiled feeling his eyes burning through my shorts. Finally I spoke, "See something you like?"

There was a moment of silence before he finally stepped forward and closed the door behind him. "Yeah, actually," he said, leaning against the closed door.

I turned over, letting him get a glimpse between my legs at the slight wet spot that was forming, before closing my knees together and sitting up, propped up on my elbows. I looked him up and down and could see a little bulge in his pants. "Aww, are they making you sick down there?"

He grinned, "They're making me something, that's for sure." He stepped forward and I scooted to the edge of the bed, getting more turned on by his boldness. "So I thought I'd come up here and see if you wanted to have our own party up here?"

"What about my brother?" I asked, scooting closer to him as he stepped next to the bed, his hand touching my face. I closed my eyes as his thumb caressed my parted lips and let his thumb slide in.

"I told him I wasn't feeling good and was going to the bathroom," he said. His other hand touched my face briefly before sliding back through my hair and to the back of my neck. "Besides, they won't even notice how long I'm gone, since they're probably completely distracted with each other."

I smiled up at him and he sunk down to the floor, pulling me towards him and our lips met. He kissed me deeply, his hands feeling soft against the skin of my face. One hand slid down to my side as he leveraged me back onto the bed. As he laid me back I laughed. "And what do you think you're doing?" I asked.

He knelt above me and leaned down, kissing my neck as his hand wandered up and caressed my breast through the tight tank top. "You, shortly." He grazed his teeth against the skin of my throat as he replied with his little joke. I moaned softly into his shoulder, my arms reaching under his arms and gripping his shoulders and back.

As he pressed himself against me continuing his lip service down my neckline, I could feel his cock growing through his jeans and my shorts. Suddenly he reached under me and grabbed my ass firmly, rolling over and pulling me on top of him in one smooth motion. I leaned back, looking down at him as he slid his hands up under the bottom of my tank top and pulled it up and off of me.

His hands cupped my breasts and his thumbs circled my small pink nipples. I grinned down at him as he gave each a little pinch before letting his hands trace down my body to my waste band. I leaned forward and kissed him hard, pulling his lower lip between my teeth and biting it playfully. My hands pulled at his shirt, finally yanking it up and over his head. As soon as I got the shirt off, my hands dove for his jeans. I tugged at the button, trying to get it undone, and slipped the zipper down.

I pushed myself up and off of him, pulling him up and off the bed. I knelt down, reaching up to the waist of his pants and boxers, yanking them down as fast as I could. His hard cock sprang forward, bouncing lightly as he raised each of his legs one at a time to shake off his jeans. I reached up and grabbed a hold of the base of his cock, holding it still, and giving it a squeeze. He looked down and touched my face again as I leaned forward and gave the head a lick. It was a nice dick. Probably around 7 inches, with a pretty nice thickness. His balls hung low, shaved and well groomed. I smiled, once again putting his cock in my mouth and circling the head with my tongue.

He ran his hand through my hair, as I took more of him in my mouth. As he went deeper in, my tongue slithered around his shaft, my mouth hot and wet. I took his cock out of my mouth and looked in his eyes as I grabbed it by the base, rubbing my thumb against his balls and leaned arched upwards to slide my wet tongue up and down his dick, flicking it on the tender area beneath his tip. He shuddered and I took it back in my mouth, bobbing up and down a few times before he eased himself backwards, pushing me gently away.

I looked up at him and pouted. He leaned back on the bed and wiggled his finger in a "come here" motion. I crawled up on the bed to join him, and he put his foot up. I stopped and he gripped the edge of my waistband with his toes. I giggled as I moved forward and he held them in place, sliding them over my ass and down my legs. I leaned all the way forward, kissing him deeply again, the extra wetness of my mouth making his lips slippery. He lifted my other leg and shook the shorts off and onto the floor beside the bed.

He reached down and grabbed my ass, pulling at me to scoot up close to him. I straddled him and he held me close to his face. As his tongue and lips caressed my clit, I felt a lightening-like jolt go through my body and he held me closer to him. His tongue parted my pussy lips and his lips closed on my clit. As he kissed my pussy, his tongue slid up and down over my little button and lower, down into my soaking wet hole. He let out a groan, and the vibrations flowed from his throat, through his lips and into my pussy and I shuddered, tossing my head back, and letting out a soft sigh as I closed my eyes and let one hand caress my own body from my neck down to my breasts while the other hand stroked his hair.

His hands gripped my ass, and he pulled me further down on his hungry mouth. As he ate me out, he squeezed my ass cheeks and my waist, and I started rocking on his face. I looked down and he was looking up at me, watching the look on my face. I smiled down at him, biting my lower lip. I reached back and stroked his cock as I rode his face. He let out a groan and slid his tongue inside me as far as he could get, and licked upwards his tongue tapping my g-spot. I shuddered and shook with an orgasm, biting down hard on my lip to keep from screaming.

When I began to come down, still reeling from the orgasm, and my pussy continuing to be kissed and caressed by his mouth, I licked the blood I drew from my lip and felt another shiver run through my body just from the thought of what had just happened. I looked down at him as I slid down his body, my pussy pressing against his member. His shaft parted my pussy lips as I tried to sit up a little and looked down at him with a thankful look on my face. I watched him lick my lips and I couldn't hold back anymore.

I reached between us, and repositioned my body so that the head of his cock was pushing through my lips and was teasing the entrance to my dripping wet snatch. I pushed my body back, taking his cock all the way in and tossed my hair back, my eyes closed. "God that's good!" I gasped.

"You like that?" he asked, arching his neck so that he could nibble on one of my nipples.

I rocked back and forth on his cock and nodded. "Uh-huh," I moaned in a cute little voice. He grabbed my ass, spreading my cheeks, and brought his knees up against me. He pushed up, forcing himself all the way inside me and he grunted as it forced me forward over him, and he started pumping upwards at my pussy, going deep with each stroke.

"Oh God!" I moaned loudly, burying my face in his shoulder. "Fuck me! Fuck my pussy hard!" I gasped for air as he hammered away at my pussy, his balls slapping against my clit.

"Yeah! Take it!" he grunted. "Take my cock Linz!" He leaned up again and took my other nipple in his mouth, circling it with his tongue and taking it between his teeth, biting lightly. "You like it when your big brother's friends come over here and give you what you need?"

"Uh huh! I love it!" I said. "Give it to me!" I leaned back and he touched my body, sliding his hand up and down my chest and stomach as I rocked on his thick dick. I grinded our bodies together as he touched me, our bodies getting wet with sweat. "You like that? You like me riding your big dick?"

"Your pussies so fucking wet!" He wrapped his arms around my legs, and pushed himself up off the bed, his cock still buried deep inside me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he grabbed a hold of my ass, pumping up at me as I wrapped my arms around his neck for support. He held me there, fucking me while he stood with me wrapped around our bodies, and our mouths met again in a heated kiss. Our tongues danced and twirled with each other and he pushed me against the bedroom door. We were so wet with sweat and juices, that as he fucked me, pumping upwards into my pussy, the Zach Efron poster on my bedroom door started soaking through and ripped away from the wall. My juices trickled down my thigh and down his thigh as I came on his cock.

I laughed, leaning my head back and he kissed my neck again as he continued fucking me. "You want it? You want my cum?"

I shook my head. "No! Not yet!"

He turned and leaned down, setting me on my back on the bed. He slipped out of me as he stood up. I looked up at him, both of us hungry for more. I turned over, pressing my face and breasts hard against the sheets and pushing my ass up in the air. I didn't have to wait for him very long. Before I knew it, his head was once again pushing past my outer lips and into my pussy. But he didn't put it all the way in.

"Ugh!" I moaned as he teased my hole with his cock, pulling all the way out and then putting a little bit back in long enough to feel my pussy contract and squeeze around it. "Put it in me!" I moaned.

"Like this?" He asked, gripping my waist and thrusting his entire length up inside me. I bit my lip again and groaned.

He pulled it all the way out, and then thrust back in. He continued this slow assault, coming back down from his near orgasm so that he could hold out longer. I greatly appreciated it, as I slowly built to another orgasm of my own. He grabbed the round curves of my apple-bottom and started pulling me towards him as he continued rocking into me. The sound of his skin hitting mine almost drowned out the sound of the television.

Mark reached down and grabbed a handful of my black hair, and pulled me roughly up and back as he repositioned himself closed to me, his thrusts getting harder and faster. As he pulled me to him, his hands wandered on my body, and his teeth grazed my ear lobe. "Make me cum Linz! Squeeze that tight little pussy around my cock," he whispered.

Our bodies were tight against each other and his thrusts were short but fierce. I reached down and played with my clit as he pumped my hole hard, sliding in and out. My free hand reached up and behind me, wrapping back around his neck and we locked in a passionate kiss before he shoved me down forward onto the bed and leaned over me. He pressed my head down on it's side on the sheets, crouching over me and letting himself really start to give it to me.

I knew he was getting close. His fucking had become animalistic and the speed of his thrusts was overwhelming. I moaned and groaned into the bed, reaching out to my sides and gripping the sheets with clenched fists. He held me down with one hand and slapped my ass cheeks back and forth as he pumped away.

I heard his breathing getting shallow, and felt the thrusts go from fast, to short, hard, and determined. I pushed back with my ass, the rounds of my bum and thighs slapping against his hips and things. I scrambled to get off of his cock as he moaned "I'm close!"

He tried to pull me back onto it, but I was too quick and wet for him to catch, and I spun around, laying on my back. He was disappointed momentarily until I opened my mouth and licked at his large bouncing balls. He reached down, grabbed his cock, and started jacking it for all he was worth.

I reached up and rubbed and stroked his thighs as he pumped his cock in his fist as I tongued his balls. As I continued to flick my tongue on them, he leaned back, removing them from my reach. "I'm gonna cum!" he moaned.

I opened my mouth, reaching down and playing with his balls with one hand, and rubbing my clit hard and fast with three fingers. He threw his head back and released a thin shot of jizz from his cock. It landed on my cheek and I got off at the feeling, burying my fingers in my pussy, and pulling upwards. As I thumbed my clit, riding the wave of my orgasm, I felt another shot this one thicker than the first, hit the corner of my lips and drip inside my mouth, followed by another shot directly on my tongue. The last two shots didn't go far and landed on my shoulder and the bed, and the last simply dripping from his cock down Mark's knuckles.

I licked my lips, moaning softly as I tasted the sweetness of his jizz. I stuck my tongue out and he pushed the head of his cock into my mouth. I sucked hard, twirling my tongue around it again. He pulled it back and put the back of my hand against my open mouth and I licked the dribbled cum off his knuckles. "Mmmm. You taste pretty good!" I said.

He smirked and slid his hand down to my own hand, giving my pussy a little rub. He leaned down and kissed me again, softer than before. "Thanks Linz."

"You too!" I said, as I sat up. He reached over the bed and grabbed his t-shirt, beginning to get dressed, as I got a towel to clean us up. I offered it to him, he helped me wipe my neck, face, and shoulder off, before reaching down and giving his cock and balls a little scrub.

"Now I need a shower," I said, standing up and pulling on my shorts. He handed me my tank top before pulling up his boxers and jeans.

"Yeah, I think I'll have to wait til I get home to clean up," he said.

"You're probably right. Taking a shower at our house might look a little suspicious huh?" I laughed.

He nodded and we both stood up. He turned and reached for the door, but stopped. He turned and touched my face, pulling me in for another soft kiss. "That really was amazing. I've always wanted to hook up with you."

"Me too," I replied and kissed his cheek before reaching past him and opening the door. "Try not to look too satisfied when you go back downstairs," I whispered. "You were sick and went to the bathroom, remember?"

He laughed as we parted in the hallway, him heading for the stairs, and me heading for the bathroom. "Definitely. I'll see ya later."

"Hope so," I said, not sure if it was loud enough for him to hear, as I stepped inside the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

Later that night, Jason came upstairs to go to bed. He stopped in my doorway. I sat typing on my laptop at my desk watching Conan O'Brien. He leaned in. "Sorry about earlier Lindsey."

I turned and shrugged. "It's no big deal. Did you have fun?"

"Eh...Scott and Tony didn't show. This chick Jessica came over, and I think he felt like the third wheel. I should have thought to see if you wanted to join us so he didn't feel so uncomfortable," he said.

I held back a laugh. "And I'm sure you would have rather Mark not shown up so the two of you could have some fun alone," I said.

He shrugged. "Well, Mark didn't feel good. So when he went to use the bathroom, I at least got a hand job out of her. Too bad I couldn't have gotten more."

"More than Mark got though, right?" I said, finally letting myself laugh, more so at the truth, then my brother's bad luck.

He paused and nodded with a smile. "You're right! That's true." He nodded to himself again, looking away. He was oblivious. He turned before closing the door. "Good night sis!"

As the door closed, I turned back to my desk. "Good night indeed."

iMAnympho81
iMAnympho81
134 Followers