Confessions of a Teenage Nympho Ch. 04

Story Info
I Brought It On Myself.
2.2k words
4.34
40.4k
9
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iMAnympho81
iMAnympho81
134 Followers

Chapter 4: Brought it On Myself

After the threesome, Gwen didn't seem to want to hang out anymore. The next time Brian came to visit, she would find things for them to do so that we wouldn't all be hanging out in the same room together. This was probably a good idea on her part, since whenever we did happen to be in the same room, Brian would try to get my attention silently and he'd smile at me.

One day, I got home from doing laundry and found him sitting on the couch waiting for her to finish getting ready in the bathroom down the hall. As soon as he saw me walk in, he jumped up from the couch and cornered me against the door. I laughed, shaking my head. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I just wanted to finally thank you properly for before," he said, sliding his hand to my ass and giving it a squeeze.

I pushed away. "Brian, I don't want Gwen to get upset. We had a threesome, and she's obviously unnerved by it. It's ruined our friendship. She barely talks to me anymore, let alone hang out. And you're her boyfriend. You shouldn't be putting the moves on me." I said, moving away from him.

I walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind me, putting my laundry away as Brian sat back down. A minute or two later I heard Gwen come in the front door. The two of them talked as I changed. I decided I was going to go out and walk around the city. And now, thanks to Brian, my pussy was a little wet. I heard their voices arguing and then the door outside open and close again as someone left.

As I bent over to put on my skirt, the door opened. I pulled up my skirt quickly, spinning around to see Gwen. I was slightly relieved, not that Brian hadn't seen me naked before either, but Gwen and I have changed together loads of times before the threesome. Gwen closed the door behind me. "Hey." I said as I sat on my bed and slipped a pair of shoes on.

"Can we talk for a minute before you head out?" she asked, sitting on her own bed.

"Of course," I said. "I've been wanting to for awhile now."

"I'm sorry I've been so distant with you lately," she said. "I just needed some time to process everything."

"I know. I'm sorry. I should have just left that day," I said. She got up and sat next to me on my bed, taking my hand.

"No. I'm glad that it happened. I just didn't know how I felt about it then," she said. "You and I have been best friends since school started and I don't want to lose that." She touched my face and leaned closer. She whispered, "If anything, I want to make this more than that." She kissed me, and my lips seemed to melt against hers. She pulled away for a moment. "I just don't know if I can trust him."

"No more threesomes, I promise," I said, kissing her neck. I laid back on the bed and she joined me. We made out for what seemed like hours, our hands wandering all over our bodies. Finally, she pulled away. "We should stop. Before this goes too far," she said, sitting up slowly, propped up on her elbows.

I smiled at her and stroked her hair. "Ok," I agreed and kissed her once more before standing up. We giggled together, shaking our heads. This whole thing was crazy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I went out later, wondering if the two of them were gonna fuck like rabbits when Brian got back, since when we stopped, Gwen was pretty wet. But the two of us agreed we should just be friends, who mess around occasionally. Besides, that's a pretty common thing with us college girls anyway.

I went and saw a movie, and grabbed some Thai food dinner before heading back to the dorm. Back at the dorm, Brian and Gwen were watching a movie on the couch. I smirked as I walked in. "Hey guys," I said, putting the brown bag of leftovers on the table in front of them. "Brought home some Thai food if you want it."

"Thanks!" Gwen said, reaching forward and opening the bag. I walked past them towards the bedroom. I noticed Brian watching me as I walked by and smiled at him. For the next few hours, the two of them watched TV out in the living room area, and I sat in the bedroom on my laptop. Around 10 o'clock, I turned my computer off and crawled into bed, wearing a pair of panties and a t-shirt.

A little while later, Gwen and Brian came to bed. I hadn't fallen asleep yet so I could hear them come in and get undressed to get in bed. I could hear whispering, and then I heard Gwen push Brian away. "Not tonight," she said.

"Come on!" Brian begged. She grumbled back to him something I couldn't make out and he sighed, pouting like a child. Gwen turned over and went to sleep, and Brian turned the opposite way, facing my bed.

Later in the night, I heard Brian get out of bed. Gwen stirred. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to the bathroom, is that ok?" he whispered back. He walked out of the room and Gwen turned back over and went back to sleep. I was burning up. I laid on my back and slid my hand down my panties. I peeled off my t-shirt and rolled my nipple in between my thumb and forefinger, pulling and twisting as my fingers rubbed my clit. I silently groaned from within and a minute later, I heard the door outside open and close. Brian was back.

I turned over on my side, facing away from the door and Gwen. I reached for the sheet, but the door opened and I let it go. Brian stepped inside quietly and closed the door gently, careful not to wake Gwen. I waited to hear him get back into bed with her, but there was just silence. I felt his eyes on me. And then I felt him step closer to me.

His body was soon behind me in bed. I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he kissed it lightly and then moved down my back. His hand ran down my bare arm to my waist. I turned back at him "Brian, what are you doing?!" I said, louder than I meant to.

His hand clasped over my mouth. I murmured beneath his hand as he gripped tighter and shushed me. He caressed my breast as he whispered into my ear, "I haven't been able to stop thinking about how good you felt."

I tried to bite his hand and struggled to get him off of me, but he pushed me back down and held his hand tighter to my mouth as he pinned me down. "Shh, you'll wake Gwen up! And she'll think that you seduced me. You don't want to lose her trust do you?"

I didn't want to play anymore. I continued to struggle, but he shook me again. His eyes were cold suddenly. "Enough! Are you done?" I nodded, tears forming in my eyes. He took his hand away and I laid there still as his hands wandered my body. "God you feel so good!" he whispered in my ear before licking my ear lobe and sucking it into his mouth. I shivered, sick to my stomach at his assault.

He reached down and spread my legs, rubbing me through my underwear roughly. "You're such a naughty little tease. Always walking around in your skimpy clothes, reminding me of what we all did," he kissed my neck hungrily and groped my tits as he continued kneading my pussy through my panties which despite my best effort were getting wet from the extremely heavy petting it was receiving.

"I see the way you look at me. Every time we're in the same room, I can feel the heat. You want me. You want me alone. You want me to treat you like the slut you are and take you for my own," his hand grabbed the waist of my panties and tore them from me, ripping them down the waistband. He pulled them off and grabbed his cock, guiding it to my pussy. "Look at how wet you are! You really do want it don't you," he growled as he thrust into me, grabbing my hands and pinning them above my head.

I shook my head, biting my lip to stay silent at both the pain and the pleasure I was feeling. He thrust into me and it burned. I thought it might be that good burning feeling, like that fiery lustful feeling I had the first time he fucked me while I went down on Gwen. This was anger and hatred. This was a burning of flesh on flesh that I didn't like. I realized that maybe I didn't really want this from him. Whether it was the guilt over Gwen, or the way he was being, I really didn't want this, but my body was betraying me. My pussy was getting wet from the motions and the pain started to dwindle.

I fought with him but he held me down. He tried to kiss me, but I spit in his face. He laughed softly, trying to keep quiet as he thrust into me hard and deep. He pounded into me, my legs spread and trying to flail but held under the blankets I couldn't do much. His cock pistoned in and out of my pussy and he just kept saying things. "Your cunt feels so wrapped around my cock Lindsey," he said.

I looked into his eyes and saw the lust inside them. He looked down at his cock stretching my pussy. I closed my eyes, tears streaming down my face. He reached down and wiped them away with his thumb. He put the thumb to his lips and tasted my tears. It surprised me. And I could feel my wet pussy starting to react again. It pulsed around his cock and he smiled down. "Couldn't resist huh?" I closed my eyes and turned away from him as I came on his dick and shivers ran up and down my body.

He pulled out and turned me over on my side, spooning with me. He reached down and lifted my leg, guiding his cock into my pussy. He pumped hard as he scooped his arms under mine and grabbed my tits as he pounded into me. He went fast. I knew he had lost control. I curled up in a ball, spooned against him. I cried into my pillow as he continued fucking me from behind. I could hear him panting in my ear, his breath hot against my skin.

I laid there waiting for him to finally finish, desperate for him to just do what he had to do and leave me alone. I felt him getting close, his breath shortening, his thrusts getting faster. Suddenly, he pulled out and I turned to see what he was doing. Before I knew it, he was on his knees at the head of my bed. He reached down and grabbed me by the hair with one hand as he started jacking his cock fast. He pulled my face towards him and thrust his cockhead in my mouth.

His cock muffled my attempts to make noise and soon I felt a blast of warm cum hit the back of my throat and my tongue. He fucked my face as he continued cumming. I tried to swallow as much as I could. When he was finished, I grabbed his cock and sucked on the head, flicking it with my tongue as I continued stroking his shaft.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear as I let go of his dick. "That's my girl." He got off the bed and grabbed the sheet, pulling it up and tucking me in. He kissed my forehead and then whispered again to me, "You're mine now. Whenever I'm here, you're mine when I want it. Gwen won't know. It will be our little secret," he said before kissing my cheek and patting my ass through the sheets. And then I heard him get back into bed and kiss Gwen's shoulder as he turned over to go to sleep.

I sat there not sure how to feel. I laid there in the dark thinking about the sex. About how part of me hated him and didn't want the sex. I had fought back hadn't I? I tried to get away from him. But there was a part of me that was wet and filled with lust about it. This hot guy had just fucked the hell out of me while his girlfriend, my best friend, slept in the bed next to us. And that part of me loved every minute of it. I felt myself get wet when he told me I was his. I loved Gwen and I didn't want to hurt her, but I was looking forward to one of those moments alone with Brian where he took what he wanted.

Besides, if I hadn't been such a nympho and let myself do a three-way with the two of them, Brian would never have had the balls to rape me in my bed. But it wasn't rape was it? You can't really rape the willing.

iMAnympho81
iMAnympho81
134 Followers