Confessions of a Teenage Nympho Ch. 07

Story Info
The real fun starts.
2.2k words
4.5
39.3k
12

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iMAnympho81
iMAnympho81
134 Followers

Chapter 7 : The REAL Fun Begins

When I got back from vacation, Gwen finally started acting normal. I didn't know if she and Brian had broken up, or if she was just finally over the whole threesome thing, but I wasn't going to start digging deeper. I was just happy to have our friendship back on track. My sex drive however was getting unstoppable. I started to put up ads on Craigslist. I figured, there were plenty of college boys all over Boston that probably checked that site out.

When I started to check the website out, I found that most of the w4m casual sex ads looked to be fakes. Either they just didn't make any sense, or they were escorts, or even advertisements for websites. So I wanted to make it clear in my post that I was real and I was serious about casual fun hook ups in the city. So I typed:

"College Nymphette Looking for No Strings/No Drama Fun in the City" - 18, South End

Hi, I'm a REAL college Freshman here in the city of Boston, looking to experience as much as possible and live out all my crazy little fantasies. I'm looking for down to earth horny boys of all sorts. I don't care what you want to do, as long as we're both into it, and you're not a complete whack job. Prefer attractive guys, height/weight proportionate but as long as you're up for some no strings fun, it's all good.

A little about me: I'm 18, Freshman girl. 5'6", 114 pounds, Caucasian, jet black hair down to my shoulders, bright blue eyes, firm perky 34C's, completely bare downstairs.

Can't host in my dorm, so be T-accessible. Send a pic to get one, and let's do this. Be real boys! I am!

And so it began. I posted an ad, and got bombarded with replies. I should have seen that coming. And I began to weed out the fakers and the weirdos and find a few that were perfect!

----------------------------------------------------

Steve worked at a high end clothing store on Newbury Street. He was 28, tall, clean cut, and he also happened to be a engaged to be married in March. His blushing bride-to-be worked downtown in the Financial District and he was looking for a little fun before he tied the knot. He had never had sex in a public place, and his fiance was uninterested in such "unnatural" sex-acts.

So I was happy to oblige him. We exchanged a few emails, and after getting a nice view of his muscular chest and handsome clean-shaven face, I agreed to meet up and see what happens. We agreed that I would come in on Monday, the least busy day at his store, and meet him as a random customer and that we'd take it from there.

I arrived around 11 in the morning. The store was definitely slow. One other older woman walked around looking at pocketbooks. I walked past Steve and smiled at him as we made eye contact. I walked over to some dresses. Shortly after, he walked over to me. "We just got those in last week," he said standing beside me. His hand touched the small of my back, unseen from the rest of the store as I was standing between the wall and a rack of skirts.

"Oh?" I said. I stepped closer slowly as his hand slipped lower and over my ass. I wished it hadn't been so cold out, but January in Boston is definitely not skirt weather. But my tight jeans clung to might ass and he grazed his hand over it, cupping one of my ass cheeks. "I really like it," I said, reaching over steathfully and giving his cock a squeeze through his dress pants. I got a good feel, and realized it have a nice thickness soft. I could only imagine what it would be like once I got it hard.

"We have dressing rooms in the back if you'd like to try it on," he suggested, stepping away a little as a customer walked closer to us. "I can show you," he said.

I followed behind him, towards the back of the store. He led me down the hallway of changing rooms and unlocked a door. He opened it for me and I walked past him. "Let me know if there's anything you need," he said and he closed the door, leaving it slightly open as he turned around and started folding clothes as he looked down the hallway out at the store.

I smirked and hung up my coat on the wall and looked out at him. His eyes glanced back and forth from the store to me as I undressed. He watched as I tore away my shirt and bra, tossing them on the bench in the dressing room. I stood topless and caressed my breasts lightly as I reached for the dress. He smacked his lips as I threw the dress up and over my body and reached under to unbutton my jeans. I slid them down and along with them dropped my panties to the floor at my feet.

He looked and smiled. I stepped out of the room and looked into the mirror, past my reflection and into his eyes. "What do you think?" I asked.

He leaned back and nodded. "Very nice," he said. "A little loose on you. But we could take it in a little bit," he said. "I can show you." He stepped up behind me, looking in the mirror at me, and then past our reflections at the store behind us. He grabbed the sides of the dress and pulled it tight to my body. He slid his hands forward and down, tracing the curves of the inside of my thighs. He pulled me against him and I felt his hard cock pressing through the pants and the dress between the cheeks of my ass.

My breathing was getting heavier as I got a little more nervous. The thrill of being so public with a man who's fiancé, in theory, could show up any minute to surprise him at work. His hands wandered from my inner thighs to my stomach, up to cup my breasts as his breath whispered in my ears from behind me, "You're such a sweet piece of ass! You have no idea how bad I fucking want you right now!"

I pressed my ass harder against his cock and whispered to him, never breaking eye contact, "I think I might have an idea." His grip on my body tightened and he hurled me back into the changing room, closing the door and locking it behind him. His eyes were hungry and the fire inside me consumed me as I stepped forward and dropped to my knees, pushing him against the wall to the side.

I fumbled with his zipper and buttons as I looked up at him, biting my lower lip innocently. He watched me pull his cock out of his boxers and let his pants fall to the floor. I grabbed the cock by the base and gave it a squeeze as I guided it towards my open mouth. I was panting with anticipation and I engulfed it as soon as his head touched my tongue. I rubbed his balls as I bobbed up and down on his dick in the changing room. With my free hand I slipped it down and under the dress, rubbing my pussy hard in a circular motion.

I moaned and groaned around his cock. He grabbed my head and pushed his cock deeper into my throat. When he felt me begin to gag, he pulled me off of his cock, pulling my head back. I gasped for breath and he leaned down and kissed me deeply, once again taking my breath away from me. He tongued me deeply, twirling it around my tongue. He pulled me up to a standing position, his hand strong on the back of my neck.

He spun me around and slammed me up against the wall. His left hand wrapped around the back of my neck still, while his right hand slid down my body and grabbed the bottom of my skirt. He pushed it up and grabbed my thigh, lifting my leg around his waist. "We've got to make this kinda quick babe. My fiancé is supposed to stop by today," he whispered. The thought of her catching us almost made me cum right there. When he felt my leg hook around him and lock into position, he reached between us and guided his cock to my pussy. He rubbed the head between my lips and against my clit, up and down a few times, toying with me.

"Put it in me!" I gasped as his lips locked against my neck. He guided my cock to my cunt and pushed all the way inside. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pumped up and into me. "You like that pussy?" I asked. "You like fucking a stranger in public? I bet your fiancé wouldn't fuck you back here would she?" I teased him in a soft and sensual voice.

The teasing worked and he started fucking me harder and faster. He pulled my hair and sucked on my neck hard, leaving a mark. He lifted me up, his cock still buried inside me. Holding onto him tightly, his hands cupped my ass and he bounced me on his cock up and down in mid air. I gasped and buried my face in his shoulder to muffle a screaming orgasm. In a fiery burst of passion, I pulled away from his shoulder and kissed him deeply, tugging at his lip with my teeth.

He turned his body, still holding me and settled down on the bench of the changing room. I watched in the mirror as I rode his cock, my knees on each side of him. I reached down and pulled the dress over my head and he leaned forward and sucked and lightly bit my nipples as he groped my ass and I continued bouncing on his cock. He grunted and breathed heavily against my bare chest as he let me keep moving up and down on his lap.

I pulled back and looked into his eyes and stopped moving. He looked puzzled, as I rose up, pulling myself off of his cock. "I'm gonna give you something I guarantee your fiance doesn't give you," I whispered.

I reached under and grabbed his cock, pushing it down further and leaned back. His eyes widened as he felt his head push against my asshole. I closed my eyes and leaned back further. The head pushed in and I shuddered. He reached down and spread my cheeks, looking past us in the mirror to see me slowly sinking down farther on his cock. He could see it spreading my hole wider, swallowing more and more of his cock as I lowered myself all the way down. I stayed motionless once it was all the way in.

He watched me raise up slowly and slam down on it again, his cock engulfed in my tight backdoor. He grunted as he gripped my hips and slammed me down on it. I bit down hard on my lip, stifling my moans. He pulled my hair, pulling my head back as he slammed up into me. I could feel his cock stretching me and pushing deeper.

He lifted me up off his cock and he sat up from the bench. I turned and looked over my shoulder hungrily as I pressed myself against the wall with the mirror. He wasted no time and soon he was behind me, pressed against my back, his cock slipping between my cheeks and finding my ass. He slid deep inside and pounded me against the mirror. Our eyes met in the reflection as he pulled my hair and fucked me roughly. I moaned louder than I probably should have. He covered my mouth and started fucking me faster, pounding in and out of my ass in deep long strokes. He leaned forward, looking at me in the mirror. "You ready for it you dirty little slut?"

I nodded "Mmmmhmmm." I muffled. He grabbed my elbows and pulled me back against him slamming in and out a few more times before holding me still, tight against him as he came ropes of hot cum inside my ass. I went limp, weak and drained, his hands propping me up from behind by the elbows still as my back arched and he licked my earlobe.

His breath was shallow and he whispered to me. "Thanks babe. That was hot. Now get dressed and get out of here before my girlfriend shows up." He reached down and grabbed his pants, pulling them on and opening the door as he finished buttoning them up.

I finished getting dressed, leaving the dress, which now smelled of sex, draped on the bench in the changing room. As I walked out of the changing room hallway, I watched an attractive brunette walk into the store and smile brightly at Steve. I walked past her and turned as I reached the exit of the store, and looked back at Steve who was giving his fiancé a hug. His eyes were on me and I gave a wave and mouthed the words "Your fly is down." I don't know if he understood me.

iMAnympho81
iMAnympho81
134 Followers