Confessions of a Teenage Nympho Ch. 08

Story Info
Chapter 8 - Naughty By Nature.
6.5k words
4.65
40k
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iMAnympho81
iMAnympho81
134 Followers

NOTE: Sorry I've been lacking boys. I've been getting a lot of requests for more of Lindsey's escapades, but have been busy lately. Here's the next installment, and I'm working on the next ones already. Sorry it's been so long. Hope you enjoy!

xoxox

Lindsey!

----------------------------------------

Chapter 8 - Naughty By Nature

By spring time, I had met up with several local guys in Boston for hot hook up sex. I had returned home twice, where the relationship between my brother and I was still strained. I was determined however, to continue having fun. I was enjoying the vast array of personalities, not to mention penises, that I was cumming across (pun intended).

When the weather started to get warmer, the roommates and I decided to organize a trip to Maine for some White Water Rafting. I had gone up a couple times with a group of friends from high school and loved the outdoors. The place went to was perfect and affordable and once we had a total of who was going, I called and made the reservations.

The roster would be myself, Gwen and Brian, Megan and the boy she had been seeing since Christmas break named Mike, two of Brian's friends, Adam and Chris, and we even managed to talk Elisa into joining us. The trip itself was awesome. We decided to go up the day before the guided trip started, which meant we'd stay in the little cabins that they had on site at the base camp. The next morning we'd take a bus to an outlet in the river, and kayak in inflatable "ducky boats" down the river before being towed across the lake to an island where we'd camp out over night. The next morning we would get towed over to the dam, and start the actual white water rafting, ending at the base camp for another night in the cabins before heading back to Boston.

Day 1

We took two cars, Gwen, Brian, Adam and Chris in one car, and Elisa and I rode up with Megan and Mike. After stopping along the way to get the necessities (mainly snacks and beer), we started the trek up north and after a few hours reached the destination. The campsite was quaint with a picnic table, fire pit, and two matching mini cabins with 4 cots in each one. We quickly divvied up the cabins, the two couples in one, and the rest of us in the other one. I could immediately sense that Elisa was nervous about being in the cabin with two boys neither of us knew, but I assured her, that once we got to the island the next day, the tents set up there were for two people each and there were plenty of tents on the island for all of us.

Once we got all our things situated in the cabins, Mike started a fire in the pit and we broke out some beer. We sat around the fire and all got to know each other better.

"So this island, what's it like?" asked Megan.

"It's not very big, but it's quiet and nice. There's a few little areas to swim on the front part, but stay away from the back because there's lots of leeches on that side," I explained, getting squeamish reactions from the three girls. "There's a little area in the center where the guides will cook us dinner, and then breakfast in the morning, and there's tents spread out all over the island with two mattresses in each. They're up on platforms so you might wanna grab an extra mattress from an unused tent once we get there. We should have a small enough group to be able to."

"So there's tents that are away from the others?" Brian asked, giving Gwen's thigh a squeeze.

"Yep. You couples should be able to get away from us enough to have your privacy," I said.

After awhile of chit-chatting, and a few bottles of Miller Lite each, we all decided to get to bed so that we'd be ready to leave early the next morning. We walked off to our separate cabins while the burning embers slowly died in the fire pit.

"You girls can go ahead and get ready for bed first. We'll wait out here," Chris said.

"Yeah, just give us a shout when you're done, and we can come in," Adam added.

We thanked them both and went inside. There were two bunks head to head on either side of the cabin. Elisa and I chose on the ones on each side in the back side of the cabin. We both dug through our backpacks and pulled out our pajamas and sat on the beds across from each other to change. The presence of the boys had increased her shyness in public, but also helped her be more comfortable with me alone in the cabin. She knew me, and she didn't see me as any type of threat. I took advantage of this, and snuck peeks across at her as she disrobed, taking off her glasses and putting them in her backpack and pulling off her shirt.

As she pulled out the tie in her hair, her dark black hair fell to her shoulders, and my eyes followed the curves of her neck and shoulders down to the curves of her medium sized breasts. She stood up slipping on a long sleeved hoodie from American Eagle (a Christmas present Megan bought her this past Christmas). She slipped down the pants she was wearing and pulled on a pair of pajama pants. I licked my lips as I watched the pants drop and my eyes tried to focus on the curves of her inner thigh, searching for a hint of wetness between her legs, or even the definition of her pussy lips against the soft fabric.

When she pulled up her pajama pants, she looked over at me. "Lindsey, aren't you going to get changed?"

I looked down at myself and realized I hadn't made a move since I started watching her undress. "Yeah, sorry! I don't know where my mind just disappeared to," I said, as I tossed my shirt on the bed and unhooked my bra. Elisa turned away as I pulled a tank top over my head and slid it down over my pink erect nipples. I pulled off my pants and slipped into my sleeping bag bottomless. "Come on in boys!" I yelled out.

The screen door of the cabin opened, and the boys walked in. They went to their beds and Elisa and I turned over in our beds to face the walls as they undressed and slid into their sleeping bags. And so we all tried to get some sleep before the day ahead of us.

In the middle of the night, I couldn't sleep and as I went outside to get some air. As I cracked open a beer, I heard a gasp behind me. I spun around and saw Adam standing outside the cabin leaning against a tree with his dick in his hand. He was peeing steadily and he spun away, giving me a nice view of his cute ass. "Jesus! Sorry Lindsey!" he whispered as he continued pissing and I sat down at the table facing him.

When he turned, he saw me still watching him as he tucked himself back into his basketball shorts. The moon was bright, and it gave me just enough light to make out the outline of his semi-hard, freshly emptied cock through the nylon fabric. I smirked at him as I took another gulp of beer.

Adam, however, was as timid as Elisa and scampered awkwardly back into the cabin instead of staying outside, or even attempting to read the signs I was throwing at him. I finished my beer and went back inside the cabin to try and get some more sleep. After I crawled into bed, I laid there trying to get back to sleep and could faintly hear movement over at Adam's bunk. I turned over and it stopped but when I didn't make another sound, the sound started again. My eyes began to adjust to the darkness in the cabin and when I saw Adam's sleeping back rising and falling as his hand worked his cock up and down beneath the covers, I smiled and watched as I drifted to sleep waiting for the sound of him cumming. I fell asleep before it happened, but I had a feeling I'd get to hear it again.

Day 2

The next day, we all woke up early and got on the rickety old beat up school bus that the rafting company owned and used to transport it's customers from the base camp through the woods and up to the start of the river. We arrived there and unloaded the inflatable boats. Once they were inflated, we all suited up with our life vests and took off into the river, following the guide.

After a few hours of kayaking down the river, we pulled to the side to a little beach and the guide pulled out a cooler with beer and sandwiches. We munched on lunch and relaxed for a bit. The boys played in the water while the girls laid on the beach relaxed. After a little while of the girls admiring the forms of the boys, and the boys admiring the forms of the girls, it was time for the guide to take us over to the island . A second guide came with a Pontoon boat and they deflated the boats and loaded them and us on it.

We got to the island early in the afternoon, and spread out across the island, each of us choosing our own tent, and the two couples retreating to the far end of the island to a couple tents that were spread out enough to give a little bit of privacy to them. Elisa and I decided to go swimming once we got settled in. I told her to meet me down my the beach and I'd go see if anyone else wanted to join us.

I popped by Megan and Mike's tent, but Megan was exhausted and the two of them decided to take a nap before dinner. I rolled my eyes and muttered how lame they were and laughed as I popped over to Gwen and Brian. When I got close, I heard the familiar moans of Gwen getting fucked hard from behind. I stood there listening for a few minutes, remembering what it had been like to fuck them both, and the secret fucking that Brian and I had been doing for the past few months anytime we got the chance. I had no desire to break them up, so I stayed silent about it and looked at it as just sex between two people that enjoyed having it with each other. Part of me wanted to see if they wanted company, but I didn't want Elisa to come looking for me and see me in the middle of a three-way.

As I was about to turn, I walked right into Chris. I was about to let out a shriek but he muffled it with his hand. He laughed and slowly pulled his hand away when he saw that I was over it and realized who he was. "Enjoying the show?" he asked, glancing past me over at Gwen and Brian's shaking tent.

I laughed. "Yeah, I was gonna ask them if they wanted to come swimming with us, but I guess they're a little busy," I said. We stood silently for a moment. "Do you want to come swimming with us?" I asked him, looking up into his eyes. I gave him my coy little naughty girl smile, putting my finger to my lower lip.

"Yeah, I'll grab Adam and we'll meet you down at the beach," he said.

I touched his chest lightly, pushing past him. "Good, see you in a few minutes," I said as I walked towards the trail to the shore.

Down at the beach, Elisa and I dove into the water and treaded lightly, staying close to the shore. Too many Friday the 13th movies had left me squeamish about lake swimming. Finally, Adam and Chris showed up in their surfer style bathing suits, and dove in to join us. Popping up to the surface Chris said, "Good afternoon ladies."

"Hey boys," I said with a smirk. Our eyes met and I licked my lips before glancing over to Adam and giving him a wink. He nervously smiled and looked away. "How about a game of chicken?" I suggested.

"Chicken?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, we've got two boys and two girls. Why not?" I said. Chris immediately agreed and offered to be my partner. With some coaxing, Adam and Elisa agreed to play and partner up. The boys ducked under the water and we straddled their shoulders as they lifted us up out of the water, their arms wrapped around our thighs to support us.

"You ready?" Chris asked them. Elisa and Adam both nodded. "Charge!" Chris called out. He trudged through the water towards them and Elisa and I locked hands. We struggled and finally Elisa got the better of me and I fell backwards, off of Chris's shoulders and into the water.

When I emerged, Elisa and Adam were cheering. Despite losing the match, I was really happy to see her starting to come out of her shell, and the two of them were making quite a cute couple as we continued to play another few matches.

After about four more matches we were getting tired and decided to just relax. Chris and I won the final match and I ran my hand through his wet, black hair from above him and he looked up. With a quick motion, he dropped down into the water and I rose up off his shoulders, only to have him spin around beneath me and pop back up, his arms around my waist and my arms around his shoulders.

Adam watched and figured he'd give us some space. He swam slowly away from us, and Elisa followed behind, the two of them making small talk. I looked into Chris's eyes, and I felt his hand grip my thigh and lift it to wrap around his waist. "So are you enjoying the trip?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm having fun. How bout you?" I squeezed my leg around his thigh, one of my hands sliding down his back to his ass and giving it a playful squeeze.

"Hell yes," he answered softly. I reached between us and rubbed his cock through his bathing suit. "You're fucking naughty," he said. "And I like it."

"Wanna find out how naughty I can get?" I asked. "Come to my tent tonight after everyone's asleep," I gave him a peck on the cheek and pushed him away, swimming to the shore. "Coming Elisa?" I called out.

She smiled softly at Adam and we toweled off together before waving goodbye to the boys and walking towards the trail.

"He's cute huh?" I asked her.

"Adam?" she asked. "Yeah, I guess so,"

"I think he likes you Elisa. You should flirt back. Live a little!" I said. She didn't say anything, but I could tell she was thinking about him.

Later that night, the guides made us a lobster dinner and we drank beers by the fire. One by one, people began to retreat to their tents. Megan and Mike bowed out first, and soon after that Gwen and Brian. Adam and Elisa both went to their tents, and Adam was really cute about it and offered to escort her to her tent to make sure she was safe.

That left me and Chris sitting at the fire. I yawned and said goodnight to him and to the guides who were turning in themselves. Chris soon followed and I walked to my tent. As soon as I got inside, I tore off my clothes and crawled into my sleeping bag. Soon I heard the zipper to the tent and the ruffling of the nylon material.

I heard him zip the tent back up and he flicked on a battery operated lantern that he brought with him. The light illuminated the tent and I tossed back the unzipped sleeping bag, letting him see my naked body. My knees were locked together, blocking his view of my pussy, but I caressed my breasts as I watched him pull off his shirt and unbuckle his pants.

I sat up and grabbed his hands, pulling them away from his belt. I unfastened it myself and pulled at the button to undo it, lowering his zipper. The entire time, I was looking into his eyes and he was smiling like a dork the entire time. He was enjoying this and I liked that, but once I got his pants undone, I looked at his crotch with determination in my eyes and ignored him. My only goal was to see, feel, smell, and taste his cock. I tugged at his pants and pulled both his pants and his boxers down to his knees. He struggled to get out of them as I massaged his balls and gripped the base of his cock.

I stroked his cock as he wiggled out of his clothes and pulled him towards me as I laid back in my sleeping bag. I grabbed at his thighs, pulling him up my chest to straddle my face so I could get to work on his prick. As he thrust into my mouth, I lapped up his cock and he leaned over my face, leaning on the ground beside me to balance himself. I cupped his ass cheeks as he started pushing deeper and deeper into my throat. He gagged me, but he wouldn't let up and I didn't want him to.

Saliva bubbled up around the base of his cock and covered my mouth, cheeks, and chin as he continued to fuck my face. He grunted softly as I took his reasonably large cock in my mouth. His balls slapped my chin as he fucked harder and I spread some of the wetness on my face onto my finger and reached between his smooth ass cheeks. I slipped a wet finger to his hole and massaged the outside as he pumped my mouth. He gave a large deep thrust and held it in my throat as I slipped the finger inside his ass. I gave him a wiggle and he pulled himself completely out of my mouth.

He pulled off of me and grabbed my hips, flipping me over. I arched my butt up at him and he licked his fingers and slid them down my ass crack. He slid his middle finger between my pussy lips several times before applying some pressure and slipping it between them and into my soaking wet pussy. He fingered it in and out, adding his pointer finger. He pushed them deep in me and shook his hand back and forth sending vibrations against my g-spot. He leaned over my ass and let a glob of spit drip down from his lips to my tight, pink asshole. I cooed as he reached over my ass with his other hand and slipped his other middle finger into my ass.

Soon I was full of his fingers, which plunged in and out, soaking themselves with my juices. He moved behind me and pulled his digits out of my holes. He grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them apart, suddenly leaning forward and lapping up my pussy hole. I groaned,, gripping my pillow with both hands as he buried his face in my pussy from behind. His tongue traced down and twirled around my clit, and then slid upwards and inside my pussy. He wiggled it inside me and I moaned again. His tongue slipped upwards and circled the outside of my asshole. He spread my cheeks wider and my ass opened for him. He flicked the opening with his tongue and I shook.

I propped myself up more and turned back to him. "I need you inside me! Now!"

He wasted no time and sat up, gripping his hard cock and pressing it against my opening. I pushed back and slammed myself onto his cock. He groaned, gripping my hips and slamming into me. He pushed into me deep and held me there on his cock. I squirmed, but he held me still, impaled on his cock. He reached down and grabbed my hair, puling me up and I leaned back, his cock still deep inside me, his chest pressed to my back, and a handful of my black hair in his hands, pulled tight so my head was drawn back. He kissed my neck and licked, biting my flesh lightly as he reached around me with his other hand and fingered my clit before starting his fucking motion again.

He plunged in and out of me. I was so wet, my pussy made slurping noises. His thighs and my ass were coated with my juices and a slapping sound echoed in the tent. The smell of sex permeated through the air and it only drove us deeper into this crazed lust we both felt. I collapsed under him and he pulled out, quickly repositioning his cock against my asshole. Before I had time to protest, not that I would have, he thrust in slowly. Inch by inch, he sank into me, the thickness of his cock spreading my backdoor open to accommodate him. He pinned me down on the floor and pumped into me.

I grunted, taking his cock from behind hard and deep. My ass throbbed but so did my pussy, and I reached under myself and dug my fingers into my pussy as he pounded my ass. He pulled at my hair, and continued his oral assault on my neck and my shoulders. He began to whisper things. "You're such a dirty girl! I can't believe you're taking it in the ass from a guy you just met yesterday! You like my cock in that tight little ass of yours? You want my cum? You want me to shoot my load all over you?"

I just kept moaning softly, playing the damsel slut being used by the hard cocked boy. I could hear his breath getting shorter and I knew it was coming. "Where do you want it?" he asked me, gripping my hips and pumping me in short hard thrusts.

"Shoot it inside my ass!" I begged. He pumped a few more times and then grunted as he pushed into me deeply, and shot several shots of cum inside my ass. He collapsed on top of me.

After a few minutes of silence, catching our breath, I reached over and started stroking his cock. "You're incredible!" he said. "I can't believe how hot that was. I never thought I'd find a chick as kinky as you!" he said.

iMAnympho81
iMAnympho81
134 Followers
12