Confessions of a Voyeur

Story Info
They call him "The Nightstalker".
1.9k words
3.87
35.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the years I had established a "route", prime locations that offered me the opportunity to feast my eyes on naked female flesh without their knowledge.

I had sort of stumbled across them by chance during my evening wanderings seeking stimulation to jerk-off to.

My favorite location was the girls' dormitory at the local university. Being of old wartime construction it was a single floor building sprawled in the military "H" block pattern.

The washrooms and showers were in the center crossbar of the "H" connecting the two sleeping quarter's wings. The outside area was dark and overgrown with bushes, a voyeur's paradise. The windows were frosted glass but always open a few inches to allow the humidity to escape.

With about fifty co-ed students living in the dorm there was constant traffic in and out of the washroom all evening.

I got to know many of them, some even my first names. Most of them had routines and could be found naked in the showers at about the same time every night. Of course I had my favorites, the ones with the big breasts or pussies that caught my fancy. I saw them all, the fatties, skinny, homely ones and the ones so good-looking they gave me an instant hard-on.

Occasionally I was fortunate enough to catch two girls "fooling around" together in the showers. Kissing and maybe fondling each other. One night I watched while one girl actually went down on her friend and ate her pussy! They were both attractive and I shot a big load that night.

Another good spot was "The Scottish Rite", a Masonic Lodge temple over a hundred years old. It was built like a mansion complete with a tower and the auditorium was rented out monthly for ladies fashion shows.

The dressing room the models used was in the basement and the window opened out into the dark parking lot. Because it was so hot in the dressing room the window was always wide open with only a screen covering the opening.

I would be able to conceal myself in front of a parked car by the window and jerk-off watching the models continuously getting naked for me.

Modeling swimsuits was my favorite because they would get completely naked whereas with other outfits I would just see them in their panties and bras or maybe topless. To my display I learned most models have small tits but almost all were shaven.

Then there was Carolyn Holmes' house.

Carolyn was an attractive blonde who lived with her parents in a house that backed onto a golf course. Carolyn went to bed pretty much the same time every night. When I saw her bedroom light on at the back of the house it was my signal to move in and watch her change into he pajamas.

Carolyn's window had a Venetian blind on it but it was always raised a few inches from the bottom allowing me to watch her strip naked. I loved watching Carolyn because she was in no hurry to put her pajamas on after she had removed her bra and panties.

She would stand in front of her dresser mirror admiring her naked body, cupping her ample breasts in her hands and parting her pussy lips with her fingers. Carolyn had "meat curtains", distended labia that hung down below her slit visible even through the golden fluff covering her mound.

One night I was fortunate enough to watch Carol masturbate lying on her bed naked with the light on! Her legs were spread wide with her knees the air while her fingers brought her to an intense orgasm. That night I shot my load accompanied by her soft moans of ecstasy.

For a change there was always Bev Wyatt. Wyatt was a fifty-something divorcee who live down the street from us and an exhibitionist. Bev spent most of her time naked and with her blinds open for all to see.

For her age she wasn't too bad looking, peroxide blonde hair always snatched up above her ears and a very nice set of enormous boobs. She had a full bush of her natural mousy brown color hair.

One night I had looked in Wyatt's window and saw her completely naked on her knees sucking of an equally naked older guy. She had his entire cock in her mouth and was fingering his asshole while he rocked her head back and forth on is cock.

I stood by her window and watched until we both come together, her lucky date emptying his jism into her mouth.

I found Roy Cooke when he hired me to do some stonework around his house. Cooke owned an aluminum boat trailer assembly plant and his home was a few miles out in the country. Cooke's closest neighbor was two miles down the country road. There was no Mrs. Cooke on the scene and Roy lived with his two grown up daughters Joanne and Leanne.

Joanne was a hefty thirty-something redhead and Leanne was a couple of years younger and a trim blonde. Joanne had been married at one time but Leanne had always been Daddy's girl.

Working at Cooke's place I saw he had a large inground pool in his back garden. There was a ten foot high solid board privacy fence enclosing the pool area. I figure someone must do some nude swimming and decided to come back later to check it out.

It was a Friday afternoon and I had finished up early so I decided to take a drive over to Cooke's place.

Parking my truck a good piece down the road from Cooke's I walked I n through the woods at the rear of his property. Ass I got close I could hear voices and splashing in the pool area.

Having cased the place on my previous visit I observed a shed at the back of the year with a roof high enough to give me a view over the fence hiding the pool and its occupants. Using an old five gallon paint can I was able to get up onto the shed roof. As I crept to the front of the roof on my belly I had a bird's eye view over the fence.

The father was sitting in a lunge chair and his two daughters were cavorting in the pool, all were naked. Cooke was stoking his cock while he watched his two girls jumping about buck naked before him.

The play went on for a short while all the time the father playing with his cock.

"Leanne, come here!" Roy called.

Obediently the younger daughter left her sister to see what her father wanted.

As his daughter approached Cooke said something to her I could not hear. Reaching her father's chair she dropped down onto her knees on the cement and took her father's erection into her mouth.

She was sucking her father's cock right in front of her sister!

"Save me the good part!" Joanne yelled as she followed her out of the pool.

I figured Joanne was going to join Leanne sucking their father's cock but as Joanne approached Leanne moved aside and Joanne sat on her father's lap impaling herself on his freshly sucked cock.

Joanne started moving up and down on her father's cock as he held her by her broad hips.

"OK, you've had it long enough!" Leanne complained.

"You always have to get it when he comes!" Joanne barked back.

Leanne smiled as her sister got off her father's wet cock. Impudently she took her place sliding her cunt down over her father's dick.

Now Leanne was riding Roy's cock while he played with his eldest daughters magnificent tits.

"Come in me Daddy!" Leanne cried as she neared her orgasm.

Roy's hips lurched upwards and I knew he was ejaculating into his daughter's cunt.

"When are you going to come in me Daddy?" Joanne demanded.

"Don't worry, Tyrone's coming out tomorrow and he will make both of you happy." Cooke comforted his daughters.

I had met Tyrone, he was a big black stud that worked in Cooke's plant.

The Ponderosa is a nudist trailer park about a twenty-minute drive from where I live. It is mostly comprised of large trailers situated on seasonal sites with their little picket fences and flower beds around them. Many pf these campers spend the entire summer at the park developing their all-over tans.

They are of all ages, from families with young children up to senior citizens they all have one thing in common, they like going around nude.

Over at one side were the "Overnighters", campers that spent the weekends in tents and smaller tent trailers. This crowd was generally looked down upon by the "Seasonals" up on "Snob Hill".

Because it was a peak-show the Overnighters were charged a premium fee to get in. Males paid twenty-five bucks a night but females were allowed in free.

I had an old two man tent in the garage that I had kept from my Boy Scout days. It was in pretty bad condition but good enough to use for a weekend at he Ponderosa a couple of times a year.

Occasionally was able to convince my sister Gwen to go to the park with me to avoid suspicion of being a predator. Gwen was not very good looking but she was female and willing to walk around naked. Also I could hammer Gwen in the tent to release the built up emotions of looking at boobs and pussy all day.

It was strange how some women's attitude changed with their surroundings. I saw many women who were likely average housewives who normally dressed conservatively walking about completely naked. They were not trying to look sexy, wore little makeup and seldom had shaven their pussies but yet in the open ways were appealing. The biggest threat would be to get an erection while looking at some guy's wife. I would sometimes see a woman wearing only panties and supposed that she may be on her period.

The younger daughters were the ones who tried to look seductive and get the young boys' interest. You would find them on the volleyball court jumping up and down with the bare boob s bouncing or lying seductively on the beach with their closely cropped pubic hair drawing the boys' eyes.

I followed them at a safe distance into the woods. There were two men in their thirties and the early twenties redhead. The redhead had an outstanding figure and I knew they were not going looking for wild flowers. Anyone willing to risk the mosquitoes was looking for privacy.

They came to an open grassy glade on the well worn path that looked like a popular fucking spot. I hid behind some bushes about fifty feet away and watched.

They wasted no time and the girl immediately fell to her knees and began sucking. She was sucking them both, first one and then the other. Instantly she was holding a hard-on in each of her hands.

I couldn't hear what they were saying but the girl assumed the doggy position on her hands and knees. One of the guys fed his cock to her mouth while the other guy slid into her from behind.

She was being rocked back and forth between the two cocks as they used both ends of her.

I was stroking my cock while I watched them changing ends, they hadn't come yet but just wanted to try her other opening.

The girl was handling them like a trouper, never missing a beat as they hammered her like a side of beef.

Later I found out se was a whore who made her money fucking and sucking cocks. Most Saturday nights she could be found in Jack Knut's trailer being gang-banged. It was a real "take a number" orgy.