Confessions of a Wild Chick Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her nose, her cheek, her forehead wet with sweat.

"Yea, I guess so. And now we know I'm a lesbian too," I smiled at her.

"So this woman you met, had you ever been with a girl before or was she your first?" I inquired.

"She was the first and actually, during the year, I've been with quite a few girls at school. But Jennifer brought me out," Teri explained.

"Actually, I still see her," Teri went on. "We get together when I'm not in school. I've actually introduced her to some of my girlfriends from Tech. Some of the curious one's that want to know what its like..."

"You mean she has a thing for college girls?" I asked, really surprised at the story that was developing.

Teri leaned up on her elbow and looked down at me. She had a smile on her face. "Yea, she likes to meet young coeds and the straighter the better. There's nothing Jennifer likes more than showing a straight girl what she's been missing. They might come to her apartment straight, but they leave a little lesbian... just like you," she said as she leaned down and kissed me quickly on the lips for emphasis. "You want to meet her?"

I really didn't even think about it. It was almost an instantaneous, "Sure, when?"

"How 'bout Saturday? I'll call her and ask if we can come over," Teri said back with a smile. "But I need to tell you something. Jen is a little dominant."

Teri saw my puzzled look.

"I mean she's not into whips, chains, and things... I don't think. But she get's off directing the action. She likes to take charge," Teri explained.

"Take charge? Like you took charge with me?" I shot back.

"Yea, Yea, I guess so. I suppose like that. You still want to meet her?" she answered.

"I think it would be fun. Awesome to meet the woman who showed you the tricks," I said back.

Teri and I continued to hold each other for a while longer. She was quiet as if pondering what we were about to embark upon.

Finally I broke the silence, when I asked her could I lick her down there again.

"What have I created?" Teri chuckled as I scooted back down her body, my mouth coming back to rest on her juicy pussy.

I loved licking her there. Having her lick me. I didn't care what my other girlfriends would say if they found out. I knew what I liked and I was so glad to be with Teri. As I drove my tongue back into Teri's pussy, I wondered what Jennifer was like. If she was the person who taught Teri what she knew, what was in store for me?

I licked Teri's "cunt" like she had licked mine before, scooping up the juices that I savored. All the while rubbing my own little pussy, my little clit that Teri had showed me. I loved being a lesbian. Teri's little lesbian.

12