Confessions of a Wild Chick Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time we had all switched to a mixed drink called "Long Island Ice Teas" and were feeling pretty randy. There was little doubt that both Mark and Meagan were certainly extroverted and not inhibited in the least. I knew from Tommy's earlier gawking of Meagan he was also eager to get a real look and to be honest, so was I.

The game began innocent enough, although we all started with little on to begin with. The guys had t-shirts, shorts and briefs and we were dressed the same. I noted Meagan had on a bra and I had chosen to go braless. So it didn't seem like any time at all before the boys were down to their briefs. When I lost my top, I was anxious to see what kind of reaction I would get out of Mark.

I took a sip of my drink and then standing on my knees pulled my top off and over my head exposing my tanned breasts. I was pleased when I caught Meagan glancing over, checking me out, along with the guys. I could also see that both guys were beginning to get little woodies in their briefs.

Tommy was actually the first to lose his briefs and we all teased him as the first to be naked. He was much more embarrassed than I would have thought as he slid off his underwear and then crossed his legs. Unfortunately, his hard on was evident for all to see. There was a couple of more drinks before it was Meagan's time to bare her breasts.

She unsnapped the back of her bra and pulled it free showing off a gorgeous pair of breasts capped off by two hard little brown nipples. I wanted so bad to lean over and take them in my mouth. I hoped it was only a matter of time.

I was hoping Mark would fall next but it was me who lost again. This time my panties as I removed them exposing my shaved twat. I could tell that both Mark and Meagan were drawn to my shaved lips and I was delighted to see how excited I seem to make them both.

Throughout the game, when you landed on a certain square, you might be directed to draw a card and occasionally those cards would have you kiss your partner, or someone who was not your partner. Up until now, those small kisses had been quick but now we were all lingering longer and longer during our kisses. A few of the cards called for the player to touch a part of the body, up top or below.

Now that Tommy was naked, he drew a card to kiss someone other than his partner and naturally he looked over at Meagan. Tommy knee walked over to her and began kissing her. I'm not sure what possessed me, but as he was on his knees kissing Meagan, I slid down on my stomach and took his hard cock in my mouth.

Tommy elicited a loud moan into her mouth as I looked up to see their tongues trading back and forth, her breasts rubbing against his bare chest. I wasn't jealous in the least and found myself extremely aroused watching my boyfriend and this girl I had just met kiss.

Later Mark drew a card that had him remove his last item of clothing. I was blown away when he slipped the briefs over his raging boner. It was the largest cock I'd ever seen. I had seen dildos that were at least as big or bigger, but nothing in person. While Tommy's cock may have been five inches or so, Mark's had to be at least eight inches - still soft!

It was only a round later that Meagan, the last remaining hold out, lost her panties as well, leaving us all naked and very horny. Meagan was well groomed but she still kept a strip of hair just over her pussy. Her little mound looked delicious and I wanted so bad to put my head between her lips. Nothing she had done had indicated she was bisexual, but I was attracted none the less.

Mark drew a card that required him to kiss a person other than his partner and he smiled as he moved over next to me. It was the first time I had kissed another naked guy -- and kissing him in front of my boyfriend made it that much more intense.

Mark's lips closed on mine and in moments he pushed his warm wet tongue into my mouth. I accepted it and met his as I sucked on his tongue as I felt him caress my breast. His hands felt warm on my tit as he rubbed and then pulled gently on my nipple making me wince.

I didn't even think as my hand fell to his lap and then rubbed up against his hot member. I grasped it, warm and soft in my hand, as I began stroking, jacking his hard cock. It was only then that I opened an eye to see Meagan looking on. She didn't appear to be upset and on the contrary I saw her gently touching her own pussy. Her finger easing into the lips that I longed to lick.

Opening the other eye, Tommy was gazing at Mark and I as we engaged in heavy foreplay before his eyes. His own cock was straining as he watched his girlfriend with another guy. I cannot even begin to put into words how turned on I was knowing my boyfriend was watching me. Watching as another man slid his tongue into my mouth, his hand groping my breasts. I didn't want it to end. I wanted to see how far it could go on. My mind was racing.

I didn't ask for permission from Meagan or Tommy, I simply slid my lips down Mark's chest, taking his hard little nipple in my mouth as I continued to stroke his cock. Sliding down further, I came face to face with his huge cock. I could feel the heat from its head, a drop of precum forming at the crown as I slid it into my mouth.

Mark groaned and rubbed his fingers through my hair. I half wondered if either Meagan or Tommy would call time, or enough, but the room was silent except for Mark's moans and the slurping as my lips slid across his hard member.

While I was able to take Tommy all the way into my mouth, I could only fit a portion of Mark's dick. It seemed to be wider as well as I stuffed as much in as possible before licking the shaft. I opened my eyes to see Meagan, now legs spread, rubbing her own clit with no pretense. She was turned on watching me give a blowjob to her lover.

Tommy on the other hand sat completely still, his legs crossed watching the spectacle in front of him. I did note his cock was stiff as I had ever seen it and he made no efforts to stop me.

I kept jacking Mark as I sucked on his cock, bathing his shaft and balls with my tongue until I felt the little sack draw up. It was a sign that I had learned and I placed my mouth over Mark's cock just in time to feel him launch load after load into my mouth. I drank it down until he seemed to grow limp in my mouth.

Mark sank back down on his elbows as his cock pulled free of my mouth and I retuned to my side of the room.

"Fuck, that was awesome," Mark said in a short breath, a wide smile across his face.

I wondered if the game would continue but that was quickly answered when Meagan, without a word about what had just played out in front of her, grabbed the dice and threw them down for her turn. Most of the turns were again drinking or kissing your partner until Tommy drew a command to touch someone below other than his partner.

He started off just gently rubbing Meagan's pussy until I encouraged him to use his tongue. He looked over at Mark, who shrugged, "Go ahead dude."

Meagan didn't say anything as she simply lay back and spread her legs as Tommy took little licks at her pussy. He scooted closer and really began putting more into it as I watched him tongue and suck her clit. Meagan had her pretty little feet flat on the floor as Tommy lapped away at her box.

Mark in the meantime slid over to me and began kissing me again. His hand slipped between my legs as he rubbed my bare pussy. His finger dipped between my folds as I gently bit on his tongue. Mark pushed me down on the floor as he lay on top of me. I could feel his cock hardening as it moved across my thigh. Our tongues moving together as he dipped his head and took one of my nipples into his mouth. I loved having my nipples sucked and he knew it from my response

I wondered if I was crossing a line but I reached down and positioned his hardened cock at the entrance of my wet pussy. Mark instinctively knew what I unintended as he raised his hips and then plunged his rod into my bald cunt. His cock went further, deeper, spreading me wider than I think I had in some time. Not since Jennifer had fisted me using her own hand had anything plunged further into my opening.

It was long, hard, and hot as he moved slowly up and down in my wet pussy. Meagan and I were both on our backs with my boyfriend eating her pussy while hers fucked me like no man had ever done before.

Meagan did look over at me and smile as Mark rose up and down, plunging his long cock into my hungry box. Tommy's head had been hidden between her legs but as she straightened her left leg out, he glanced over for the first time to take note of what was going on around him.

Just a couple of feet away, his roommate was fucking his girlfriend. His dick glistening with my juices as Mark straightened up on his knees and threw my legs over his shoulders to drive his cock further and further into my pussy.

Tommy kept up his oral assault on Meagan but his eyes seemed glued to Mark and I as he continued to pound me, his dick sliding between my legs. I stared back at Tommy, watching him watching me as I smiled. Hopefully letting him know how much I was enjoying our experience.

Meagan's whimpering was only drowned out by Mark's groans as he again launched another load, this time deep into my womb as he ground his crotch into mine.

Meagan grasped the carpet and then dug into Tommy's back as I knew she was cuming too, leaving Tommy and I the only two in the room who had not yet climaxed.

After Mark had cum for the second time, he excused himself as he walked into the kitchen for a refill of drinks. His cock, which had subsided, still dripping with my juices mixed with his semen.

While it was beginning to get late, we spent the remainder of the evening all walking around in the buff. None of us attempting to put anything back on as it became very comfortable being around each other nude as we sat around watching television, talking, and generally getting hammered with Mark's latest batches of drinks.

When Tommy and I did finally retire for the evening, I freshened up in the bathroom and found him playing with his cock when I got in bed. Both of us were still quite horny from our escapades earlier in the evening.

I slunk down between his legs and took his already hard cock in my mouth. It was not nearly as big as Mark's but I savored it none the less as I bathed the head with my tongue, wrapping my hand around it as I pumped his shaft. Tommy's head sank into the pillow as he closed his eyes moaning his approval.

I took his balls in my hand as I lifted it to my lips, gently licking and sucking on his balls. While I would have enjoyed having him lick me as well, I was so horny, all I could think of was getting that cock between my legs as I slid up and licked his little nipples. Biting gently on his nips, eliciting groans as I positioned his hard dick at my already wet pussy.

It slid in easily as I eased down and began to rock up and down with the hole which just minutes earlier had been well fucked by his roommate. I wondered if Tommy could feel any of the previous cum that Mark had deposited there as he pushed up meeting me as I rode his shaft.

I reached down with my right hand and began fingering my own clit as Tommy picked up his intensity.

"That's right baby. Fuck that pussy. Fuck me. Shit that feels so good," I chanted urging him on.

"So did you like going down on her? Did you like eating Meagan's pussy?" I inquired trying to catch my breath. Tommy just remained silent.

I wondered if he was thinking, "Was this some demented trap. What if he said yes? Would that upset me," But I pressed him anyway.

"I think she liked it a lot! From the sounds of it...loved it. And it really made me hot watching you..." I kept on.

Tommy opened his eyes and looked at me. He had slowed his thrusts and now began a slow steady grind back into me.

"Really? You liked seeing me do that?" Tommy said softly.

"Yea, a lot," I responded back. I leaned down. My lips next to his ears. My warm breath, my lips touching his neck, the side of his face. "Yea baby... and I liked you watching me. I liked when I was going down on Mark and you watched me. Watching me suck his cock like that. And I think you liked it too. I saw how hard you were. Meagan too. Both of you eally got off watching us."

I stopped for a minute. Some what to collect what I might say next. Some, to let it sink in with Tommy. I did get excited having him watch. I had never had sex in front of anybody before but I loved it. I knew how much I had as a teenager enjoyed having guys, sometimes older men gawking at me in my skimpy swimsuits or shorts out by the pool.

I knew I was always a bit of an exhibitionist but I knew now I loved having people watch me have sex. And I cannot even describe what it was like having sex with somebody else while my boyfriend watched. Sitting there, naked, watching me suck off his roommate and then later fuck him.

I had swallowed Mark's first load and let him cum in me later. Jennifer had spent weeks, actually a few months, turning me into a lesbian slut. But here I was just being a slut period! While there was no doubt I was hooked on pussy. I could not deny how much I enjoyed Mark's cock.

"Did you like it baby? Did you like watching me go down on him? Sucking Mark off?" I whispered into his ear. I slowed my rhythm waiting for a response. I could feel him under me, squirming, trying desperately to push up with his body. His cock straining to force its way deeper into my womb.

"Tell me. I want to know. I think I already know. But I want to hear it from you. Did you like seeing your girl sucking off your buddy. Acting like a slut for you?" I asked as I slid my tongue into his ear.

"Yea. I liked it. I've never seen anything like that. I mean, in movies. But not for real," He groaned as I resumed moving my pussy up and down on his shaft.

"Mmmm," I moaned back continuing my oral assault on his ear, all the while moving my body up and down on his cock. "I knew you did. I could tell. I could see how hard your cock got watching me. Watching me suck him. Watching me fuck him. You liked that too didn't you baby? You liked watching your girlfriend fucking another man. I saw how you worked Meagan's pussy over with your tongue as Mark rammed his hard cock in me. That really turned you on didn't it baby? You like me being your little slut don't cha'?"

Tommy was groaning. I could tell he was close as he bucked hard... deliberately.

"Yea, that was hot. I liked watching you. I liked seeing you fucked. Being a slut.." Tommy trailed off as I felt his cock twitching in my vagina. The familiar feeling of his load emptying in my pussy. Then I felt Tommy subside and relax into the mattress.

I think he already knew what was next as I rose up as his softening cock easily slipped out and fell with a soft wet slap against his stomach. I eased up and then planted my crotch onto his waiting mouth. He didn't need to be directed as his tongue immediately pushed out to catch some of the load which already dripped from my pussy.

I would have never mentioned it then, but it was not lost on me that this time our juices were mixed with Mark's earlier deposit. Tommy was sucking out our combined juices - mine, his own, and his roommate's. Just the thought sent me over the top as his tongue pushed between my folds and attacked my clit.

It only took moments but I was rocking back and forth on his face. I didn't mean to but I was lost in the moment and for a second I heard Tommy struggle as to get his breath. I was going crazy as he worked my pussy over. Finally, it was just too intense as I collapsed to the side in one of the hardest orgasms I had ever experienced.

Tommy lay back. We both did as we struggled to collect our breaths. Eventually I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him passionately on the mouth before resting my head on his shoulder. I'm not sure I had ever loved him more as we shared that special moment.

Looking back, that evening we spent with Mark and Meagan opened another new chapter in my life. We would spend countless more together over the next year. I knew there was something about going down on other men in front of my boyfriend that really turned me on. I didn't know why but it did.

While I didn't quite know what to call it and was totally unfamiliar with the term "cuckold," I was soon to be in for the shock of my life. Something would occur that I could have never guessed. Something that would shape my sex life to this very day.

To be continued in "The Cuckold Couple."

12