Confessions of an English Housewife Ch. 2

Story Info
More revelations of wife's sex game
1.8k words
4.48
197.8k
55
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,849 Followers

My wife pulled away and turned her back on me, shifting to the far side of the bed. "What's up?" I asked. We had started to indulge in a spot of foreplay and I had suggested she tell me more about her visits from the builders. "Nothing else happened," she claimed. "It was just a bit of fun."

"Sure it was," I said, sarcastically. "Come on, do me a favour! Your showing all you've got and three red-blooded men don't take it further. You bent over for them and made it obvious you were giving them a show. That's why they started talking to you in the first place. And you tell me they didn't make a pass at you. I hate it when you lie. Just tell me the truth."

"You're just looking for an excuse to make trouble," she mumbled. "So that's why you won't tell me?" I responded quickly. "Something did happen then?" "OK, I messed about with them a bit," she said. "It was just a bit of flirting. I liked the attention they were giving me."

My heart beat faster. Messed about with "them", she said. She had let them all touch her. Whilst they was all in the same room I wondered. Or did she go into another room or upstairs with them individually. Surely not, no not my wife. But she said messed about with "them." "Tell me, how did they first make a pass at you?" I said quietly.

"Well," she said hesitantly, "After a while, I knew they were getting more and more turned on. Each day when they came round they started to make more comments about how nice I looked. I think they were a bit shy about making a move. They must have talked about it to each other. I loved the attention. After having two kids it made me feel good that I could still turn men on.

Then one day, when they had sat in the kitchen I felt a hand on my leg from behind. My skirt was slowly pulled up and the man said, "Lets see what colour you're wearing today." I remember, he sounded very nervous and the others forced a giggle. No-one said anything for a few seconds, as though they were waiting for my re-action."

"And what was your reaction?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said, sheepishly, " I just stayed still. Then he pulled my skirt higher – to my waist. I heard them starting to breathe heavily. They were just as nervous as me." She gave a little laugh. "Then one said, "That looks nice, blue panties." The man holding my skirt slowly turned me round and asked if it was OK if they looked from the front. He put his arm round my waist and held my skirt up. Then he kissed me.

They were scared of going any farther and tried to laugh it off as a joke. It was a bit tense and they drank their coffee then went back to work."

"You said messed with them. What happened with the others?"

"Did I?" she said.

"Come on! Don't make it hard work. Just be truthful." I pleaded.

"That had sort of broke the ice," she continued. "The next day they said that they hoped I wasn't annoyed about having a laugh pulling my skirt up. I shook my head. Look!" she said suddenly. "Are you sure you're not out to cause trouble and hold this against me?"

"No, it's fine," I answered. " I just want to know the truth. Anyway I've told you, It turns me on hearing about it." I moved closer to her and put my hand on her breast, fondling her nipple. "Carry on."

"I made them a drink, the atmosphere felt different, then when I walked passed the man who had kissed me he pulled me on his knee. He said that I was working too hard and should sit down. The chat was normal and casual but my skirt had ridden up when I sat down and to keep balance I had to spread my legs open. I was facing the other two men. The one whose knee I sat on said his friends had a good view. I nodded. That seemed to turn him on, he started to kiss me – and his hand went to where yours is now."

"He played with your tits?" "Yes," she breathed out when she answered. " And his mates watched, and you kept your legs open giving them a good view?" "Yes," she breathed again. "And you was very turned on and let them go further?" "Oh God!" she said, "what have I started?" "Did you?" I demanded "Yes," she sobbed. "I'm sorry." "Carry on telling me." It was almost a command.

"One of the other men stood up and said doesn't he get a kiss too. I kept sat on the first man's knee and he carried on playing with my tits, I let the other one kiss me. They both felt my tits and kissed me for a while then they said it was only fair to give their friend a turn. They moved me across to his knee and pulled my skirt right up. Instead of sitting me sideways they pulled my leg apart so I straddled him. Oh God! I could feel his cock bulging out of his pants between my legs. Then he kissed me and the others kept my skirt up and touched my bum. They all had turns feeling my tits. I couldn't help wiggling about. I could feel his cock pressing against me."

"Did they get your tits out or take your top off?" I asked. "No," I didn't let them go any farther."

"That's not true is it?" I accused.

"No," she admitted. "OK it's not, but they didn't that time."

Listening to my wife using words like tits and pussy was new to me. She was, as I've mentioned, very shy. To her that was crude language. My cock had slipped into her and I started to fuck her slowly. "Has talking about it turned you on?" I asked. "A bit," she said. Then she moved faster. "Thinking about those cocks has got me excited," she whispered. "Did you get to play with those cocks?" I asked. "Please, no more questions," she begged. "Just fuck me!"

A few nights later I'd been out having a few beers. Not really being a drinking man I was in quite a happy mood when I got home. I poured myself a large whiskey then sat and reflected on things. My wife was going to make me work for every detail. But why? How did I really feel about my wife performing for these other men? Wonder if she had others as well? Or was it true anyway. I remembered what I'd heard in the garden. I knew that much was true. So why won't she just tell me the full story? How bad was it?

Thinking about it just brought images to my minds eye. By the time I was halfway down the glass my cock was hard. To hell with it! I was going upstairs to bed. Not to sleep, but to wake her up and make her tell me. The drink was having a strange effect.

"What are you doing?" she said as I turned her to face me.

"I want you to tell me about the builders – while I fuck you," I said. I forced open her legs and slid my cock inside her. "Don't, your drunk," she protested. "No I'm just feeling very turned on. I want to know all the details." "Why are you obsessed with details, I can't remember everything. You're trying to catch me out." "Tell me I want to know," I demanded. By now she was moving with me and breathing heavier. "Come on, tell me," I coaxed.

"I've told you," she said, with that same heavy breathing voice she had a few nights before. "I let them kiss me and play with my nipples though my tee-shirt." "You admitted it was more than that," I said, gently thrusting my cock into her. "Tell me and give me a turn on."

"One day they came round and I was wearing a dress that buttoned all the way down the front," she said. "I took turns sitting on their knees as had become the habit" "You did that every day?" I asked, my heart pounding. "Yes, I let them take turns kissing me and touching me." "Had you touched their cocks?" I asked. "Just let me tell you my way," she snapped.

"They were scared to go further in front of each other. They didn't know how far they could push me. We were all nervous. It was like I had a different world during the day, my private world. I suppose I wore that dress on purpose, I wanted them to go farther. I sat on their knees and wiggled about so I could feel their cocks go hard. Then one unfastened my dress. It was the first time they had seen so much of my tits. My bra was a bit flimsy. He put his hand on my tits and pulled my bra up. The others gasped. He started to suck my nipples." She stopped talking waiting for my reaction. I was trying not to come!

"Go on, carry on!" I mumbled. "I looked at the others while they watched me having my tits sucked. It was an incredible turn on. One of them stood up and finished unfastening my dress so it fell apart. He put his hand on my cunt." Jesus! What did she say? "I let him rub me. His hand was outside my panties and I felt them getting very wet. He knelt down and kissed my belly while his fingers worked on me. The third one, trying to join in came to the side of me bent over and kissed me."

"They then stood me up and kissed and played with my nipples. I felt a hand go in the top of my pants. I felt fingers inside me, touching just the right spot."

"Did you touch them too?" I whispered. "Yes," she admitted almost inaudibly. "I let my hand be guided to rubbing a cock through his trousers." "Did he get it out – or you?" "I did,"she admitted. "When the others saw, they got their cocks out too. I wanked their cocks while they fingered me and sucked my tits. I pushed my hips forward against their hands."

"Did you make them come?" I was about to myself! "Yes, they let their spunk come in my hand and on my belly." "Did you come too?" "Yes, They made me climax. When I felt their hot cocks' quirt spunk all over me I came. I loved it."

By now she was bucking her hips to meet mine. "Fuck me harder!" she pleaded. "Give me your cock! Suck my tits!" Is that what she said to them? I thought. That took me over the edge. We both came almost together.

Now very tired, we fell asleep. It was obvious she had more to tell.

Quin
Quin
1,849 Followers