Confessions of an English Housewife Ch. 8

Story Info
She tells of her younger days.
5.1k words
4.45
138.9k
33
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,864 Followers

Thank you to everyone who has E-Mailed me and for your comments and criticisms. Here at last is the next chapter. Regards, Quin.

* * * * *

My wife told me how she lay between the boys' legs licking his cock after sucking him off.

"I waited until he got restless and wanted to use the bathroom and I took his hand and led him there. When I followed him inside he looked surprised and nervous so I kissed him and told him I wanted to watch him pee. He turned to face the bowl and I said, "No, not there." Then I moved him round and stood him in front of the bath. I told him I wanted to see it shoot out. I sat on the edge of the bath sideways on to him and held his cock. Then I told him to piss.

He let a stream of pee come and I put my tongue in the flow. He was nervous and shocked but he was smiling. I told him to get undressed and stand in the bath and I stood in with him. His cock was still soft but I told him to put it in me – I told him I wanted to feel his piss inside me. I also told him if he liked our little games he could join in with us and he'd get to fuck me – that's if he liked to be as kinky as us.

His cock wasn't very hard but he got it inside me and I felt his pee come. I brought myself off by grinding into him and holding his bum. The other guy had stood watching from the door.

It was a few days before they came round again.

"OK," I said, "I don't want to know every detail of every visit. Tell me about the kinkiest things you did with them. Did you ever have anal sex again?"

She nodded.

"With both of them?"

She put her hands over her mouth and looked down at the floor – then she nodded again.

"Tell me what dirty things you did with them – don't hold back – I'll know if you are."

"These things are not in order – I'll have to tell you as I remember them. Sometimes I let them both undress me and play about with me then I would want them to both stand up and wank at the same time while I sat on the floor and watched and touched myself up. They came on me and I'd open my mouth and let them aim it on my tongue. You can probably guess – that sometimes we'd go into the bathroom – you know why."

"Tell me why."

She kept her eyes on the floor. "So they could pee on me too. I'd sit in the bath and when they'd come they would point their cocks at me and piss over me."

"Did you open your mouth for that too?"

"Yes," she quietly said.

"Carry on – what else?"

"Once I held both their cocks to my lips at the same time – and told them to pee. Then I opened my mouth and let them both piss in it at the same time."

"Tell me about the anal."

"One day when they came I was feeling especially sexy. As soon as they came into the house I was all over them. I felt they were my playthings and could do whatever I liked."

"Just tell me what you did."

"They were still stood up - I took my knickers off and got both their cocks out and rubbed them both between my legs. I knew if one started fucking me I'd climax too soon and loose the feeling. After they played with my tits a bit I wanted to do something dirty. I took them upstairs and told them to take their pants off. Funny they did just that and kept their shirts on," she reflected. "Then I told the one who had done me before to get the cream from the dressing table. He was a bit hesitant but he brought it – the other was confused. That turned me on more – I was going to shock him – and I wanted his cock in my arse.

While the younger one watched I covered his friends' penis with the cream – and waited for his reaction when he realised what was going to happen. I was feeling really nasty. I turned and bent over and opened my legs wide. I felt a finger touch my hole and then he slipped it inside my arse and moved it around. He did that a few times and put plenty of cream on me. I could see their reflection through the mirror. The younger one just stood silently watching.

Then I felt my bum hole being stretched when he pushed his cock against it. He got it all the way in and fucked me. I loved looking at the younger ones face playing with him-self while he watched. When his friend had finished fucking me he went to the bathroom to clean up. I kissed the younger one while we waited and then took him into the bathroom with me. He watched me fill the basin with soapy water and clean my arse then I told him it was his turn – he didn't need the cream. I bent over and gripped the side of the bath and told him to put it in my bum. It was the first of many times when they both had anal sex with me.

The kinkiest time was probably when I straddled one with my back to him and got his cock in my arse and the other pushed his in my cunt. We did that double penetration thing a few times in different positions."

"Did you get them to pee inside you like that?"

"Yes – we did that a few times."

"You told me originally that the builders weren't the first ones that you had group sex with. When was the first time – and who with? You led me to believe you were naïve and inexperienced."

"It was just before we met. You know I visited the discos and clubs in other towns with my friends. Sometimes if one of us met a boy we didn't come home together."

I remembered the Saturday nights of years ago. Not everyone indulged in alcohol then and groups of lads took their cars out with them hoping for a bit of back seat sex if they were lucky. Many people in this small town used public transport to visit bigger towns – usually late busses were laid on to ferry them back or parents picked them up. There was about ten miles of hilly countryside between here and the bigger towns in any direction you travelled. My wife carried on with her story.

"I had gone with three of my friends to the dancehall and a boy I had seen a few times asked me to dance. All the girls fancied him and he seemed to have different ones every hour. I was flattered when he stayed with me and asked if I wanted to find a table and chat. Usually - you know yourself – that meant kissing and groping because it was fairly dark."

"Did you get to do that often? If I remember rightly it could get fairly steamy. Some girls used to let their dates go quite far. How far did you let them go?"

"Well, I'd let them play with my tits while they kissed me – most girls did that. If they unfastened a button on my dress or put a hand up my sweater I didn't stop them. Sometimes I put my hand between their legs and felt their cocks. That's what happened this time. He introduced me to his mates and they stayed at the table with us. He asked me to kiss one of them because he was so unlucky finding a girl. It was just for a laugh so I did - I let him have a feel of my tits too. I wanted my date to think I was experienced and a good sport. Then he asked if I wanted driving home. I thought it was great that he should ask me and said yes. I expected it to be just the two of us but I was wrong.

When we got to the car park three of his mates appeared. When I asked what was going on he said it was OK, that it wouldn't spoil our fun. I thought he meant they would be dropped off somewhere first but I was wrong about that too. The backdoor was opened and one of the lads jumped in then I was told to get in – my date got in after me and I was quashed between them. I wondered why the other hadn't got in the front passenger seat to leave us to have a kiss and cuddle – which is what you would have expected.

As soon as we set off my date put his arm round me and started kissing passionately. He started to tweak my nipples and unfastened a couple of buttons. It was dark in the car so I didn't worry too much about the others. He certainly knew how to touch the right spot. He was a bit rougher touching me than the other lads I had been with. He kissed my neck and put his tongue in my ear – it was the first time anyone had done that to me. I noticed we had turned off the main road - the driver said he would take the quieter roads. I let my date unfasten a few more buttons and pull my dress apart. The one next to me was having a good look at my bra so I turned sideways away from him a bit.

I was pushed back and my date put his hand up my skirt and rubbed the top of my thigh then touched my pussy on the outside of my panties. He started to kiss me really hard and move his fingers up and down. He pulled my skirt higher but I decided that as we were driving along a country lane it was so dark in the car no one could see much. I heard him unzip his pants and he put my hand on his penis. I didn't object – I started to rub it for him slowly. He started to play with my tits then and put his hand inside my bra. All the time he was nibbling my ear and kissing my neck. Then I felt his mates' hand run up my leg and his fingers touch my panties. I didn't stop him."

"Why didn't you stop him?"

She thought for a while, then admitted, "It felt a bit scary but very sexy and exciting – I'd never had a feeling like that before. I knew it was really wrong but I let it carry on. He pulled my skirt right up and slipped his hand down the waistband. He was gripping my pussy and his hand moved up and down pressing his fingers in me. He was quite rough too. I went weak and just let it happen. My head was moved round so he could take a turn kissing me. My date asked if I knew somewhere secluded were we could stop for a while and I looked out of the window and gave them directions to a lane I knew was a dead-end – it had lots of little lay-byes."

"You were quite willing for things to further then?"

"Yes. While he was driving to the lane I realised it would go a lot further but it just made me feel more excited. When the car stopped the driver turned round to watch and he unzipped him-self. I couldn't see his cock but I knew he was playing with it. He had a good view from his seat. I had my skirt round my hips and one lad had his hand down my knickers and my dress was unfastened and my bra was on view. They pulled the top of my dress from my shoulders and unfastened my bra so I was more or less topless. Then they got very carried away sucking and licking my tits and taking turns sticking their fingers in my cunt. The had no finesse and they handled me very roughly."

"What did you feel like?"

Slowly she said, "The rougher they were - the more it turned me on.

My date whispered to me to unzip the boy next to me and play with his cock. So – that's the first time I experienced having a cock in each hand. But the thing that really turned me on was looking at the one in the front watching. They hooked my legs over theirs – one at each side – so I was spread wide. The one in the front put his arm out and said I should take my knickers off. I would have let them but they didn't. Instead one of them was about to come and he kissed me hard. I just rubbed them both faster - one came, then a few minutes later the other did.

I thought the one in front would want to climb in the back but he just knelt on both the seats so he could point his cock through the gap and I watched him bring himself off and saw it come out and spurt all over me. They didn't bother about my pleasure after that. They started to drive me home while I tidied myself up."

"Did you see them again?"

"Yes – when I was getting out of the car my date asked if he could see me the following Wednesday evening. I said yes alright."

"Did you not ask if he meant "he" or "they"?"

"No I never asked," she said.

"Were you bothered which?"

She looked at me and answered, "No, not really."

"Tell me about the following Wednesday - what happened?" I asked.

"I arranged to meet him outside the park gates – I sat on a bench, it was a warm evening. He appeared from behind me and told me his friends were in the park at the boating lake – he'd meet them later. We strolled through the park and chatted then we went to a coffee bar. Later when we were walking back to the park a large van drove alongside us and the driver honked his horn. It was like a Camper van but without windows in the side. It was his mates and he told me to jump into the front. I noticed there were no seats in the back and three lads were sat on the floor.

I knew the driver was the same guy from last time but I didn't turn to look at the others. They wanted to drive to the top of the big hill and admire the views, it was still light and plenty of people were up there. The three in the back got out and started running and messing about on the hillside. My date started to kiss me and feel my tits over my sweater. The driver stayed put and looked at the view – both inside and outside! I let them both kiss me and have a feel but because lots of people kept walking past I stopped them. I was scared in case someone who knew me would come by. My date told me to take them to the lane we stopped at the other night."

"You knew what situation you were getting yourself into? There would be you – and five lads – down a quiet country lane."

"Yes – I expected the two from the week before would want to touch me up and I would have to wank their cocks. I thought the other three would go off somewhere."

"They didn't then?" I asked.

"No – they stayed. They drove to the lane and stopped the van. It was going dark then so not many people were about. The driver and my date started to kiss me and feel my tits again. Then while the driver was kissing me my date unzipped himself and took his cock out – he put my hand on it."

"What did you do?"

"Well – I started to rub it for him. After a while they asked me if I wanted to get in the back of the van because it would be more comfortable. They said I should let the others have a kiss too. It wasn't fair to leave them out. They said they had a foam mattress to sit on."

"So you willingly got in the back – with all five of them?"

"Yes – they told me to climb over the seat and at first they watched me with the others. I sat on the mattress and they took turns to kiss me and feel my tits. Then one pushed me down flat while he was kissing me and I felt a hand go up my skirt. I let them stroke my pussy and they opened my legs wider. My hand was put on a cock and I felt another rubbing against my thigh while he masturbated.

The others then got in the back and they asked me to take my shirt off so they could see my tits. I took it off for them. I felt excited watching them rub their cocks – when they said take your bra off I did. They took turns sitting next to me and I wanked them off till they came - except the last one."

"What happened with the last guy?"

"He was the one that was a bit rougher than the others. He knew how to turn me on. He nibbled my tits and squeezed hard and put his hand on my cunt. I let him pull my pants off and he got on top and fucked me. The others were jealous and annoyed a bit because they didn't think of trying it on."

"So did you like it?"

"Yes – he kept asking me – if I was enjoying it – did I like having a cock inside me. I just kept saying yes. I realised I loved the fact that the others were watching me being fucked. I was really turned on."

"If you hadn't have made them come would you have let the others fuck you?"

"The way I felt then – yes, I would have. I was hoping that at least one of them would have managed to get hard again. But I was fucked very hard and deep – he made me orgasm. It felt great having an orgasm in front of five men. That's what gave me a craving for having more than one man at a time. I just wish there had been other times when I could have sampled them all – but I never saw them again. If they had wanted to see me once a week I would have let them all fuck me once a week – but it never happened."

"You didn't suck any of them? When did you first suck a cock – and who was it?"

"You might not like this story," she quietly said.

"Tell me anyway."

"Do you remember just before we were married I used to get the bus to your house? One time I was very late?"

I knew the time she referred to. I lived in a bigger town about twelve miles from the small country town where she lived. We took turns during the week to get the bus in the evenings. Twelve miles isn't far but it was an incredibly slow journey through the countryside. One evening she didn't arrive until very late. She said she had missed the bus but I was very suspicious. When we kissed and petted she already seemed to be, lets say – very moist.

"I didn't miss the bus – I got a lift in a car."

"Anyone I knew?" I asked sharply, anxious to know whom the person was. I expected her to say it was an old boyfriend or maybe one of our mutual friends.

"It was my dad's friend – Mr. James."

What the hell was she going to tell me now! I knew the man she meant, at the time he must have been around fifty years old. She was just a teenager – he was actually older than her father was! I kept quiet and didn't comment.

"He was leaving my house at the same time as I was rushing out. I was late for the bus, he offered to give me a lift to the bus stop. He drove very slowly – I could have run faster through the side streets. When we got to the bus stop no one else was there so I knew I had missed the bus. He offered to drive me to the next village and hopefully overtake the bus on the way. It always waited a few minutes in the village because usually it was ahead of schedule.

He still drove slowly and kept making comments on how I was growing up to be a good looking girl. He said I was developing a nice figure and how he wished he were a lot younger so he could ask me out. He squeezed my knee a few times. My coat had come apart and I could feel his eyes keep looking at my legs."

"What did you feel like having a middle-aged man making passes at you?" I asked.

"I found it amusing because he spoke to me like I was a little girl – perhaps I was in his eyes. On the other hand I felt flattered that a distinguished older man thought of me in that way. Anyway, suddenly he said, "Do I get a kiss as a reward for giving you a lift?"

I laughed and told him that he hadn't caught up with the bus yet! He said he would do and pulled into a lay-by. He said, "Well, do I get one?" then he turned off the engine and lights. I nodded and said, "OK then – but your old enough to be my dad." He said, "That's why I'd like to kiss you."

I was even more amused and laughed. He was being a real "dirty old man" but because I knew him I didn't feel threatened. He moved across and put his arm round my shoulders and pressed his lips against mine. I had expected a quick peck and a squeeze but it was hell of a lustful long kiss. He put his hand inside of my coat but he didn't touch my tits – he just made little circular movements on my belly. Then when he stopped kissing me he whispered in my ear and gave my neck little kisses. He said things like what a lovely girl I was and that my boyfriend was a lucky guy. He gave me another passionate kiss and said that if I stayed with him a while he would drive me all the way and we could forget about the bus. He said it would be better than waiting in the dark and cold on my own. I told him OK as long as I wasn't late."

"You must have known he wanted more?" I said.

"I expected he wanted to kiss me more and maybe he would want to touch my breasts over my clothes."

"You didn't mind him doing that?"

"No – I quite enjoyed the way he kissed me. He started the car up and when I asked what he was doing he told me we would go somewhere quieter. He drove up a side road and parked on the edge of the woods, under some trees."

"Were you not worried then?"

"No – to be honest I felt a bit of excitement. I had let boys touch me up and this was after my "gang bang" – but there was something a bit thrilling about letting an older man kiss me and touch me – especially as he was a friend of my father.

Anyway he didn't waste any time and started to kiss me again. This time he did what I had expected and let his hand move up from my tummy to underneath my breasts. He kissed behind my ear and licked inside it and down my neck. It ticked and made me feel like jelly and I gave a little shiver. He asked me if it felt nice – I said yes. Then I felt his hand cup my tit. He massaged it and touched the end with his fingers. He asked if that felt nice too – I just mumbled something. That seemed to excite him and he said "good girl" and kissed me really lustfully.

Quin
Quin
1,864 Followers
12