Confessions of an English Housewife Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel him unfastening my dress then he said we would be more comfortable in the back seat. I said I was going to be late meeting you and he said I could tell you I missed the bus and he would get me to my destination in time for the next one arriving. He knew I was going to agree because while we spoke he had unfastened my dress down to my belly and pulled it apart so he could see my bra and both breasts. He had slipped his fingers inside the cup and was feeling my bare tit and squeezing my nipple – I hadn't stopped him.

He told me the back door was unlocked and to get in the back. When I started to pull my dress together he told me not to fasten it. I did as he told me – he climbed in the other side. He asked if I was going to be a good girl and let him see my titties properly. I didn't answer and he pulled my bra up and got my tits out. Then he got a bit "pervy" – he rubbed and kissed them and said what a good little girl I was. One minute he talked to me like I was a child the next minute he would say, "Do you let your boyfriend play with these?" When I said yes he got really excited and breathed really heavily.

Then he kissed me hard on the lips and I felt his hand go up my skirt between my legs. He got very excited then because most girls had started wearing tights but I still wore stockings mostly. The mini skirt was only just coming into fashion. His hand was able to touch bare flesh and he pulled the gusset of my panties to one side and put a couple of fingers in me. I wouldn't have had time to stop him!"

"But you didn't want to anyway?"

She looked coy. "Not when he started moving them around, no," she admitted.

"I think he was surprised that I had let him go that far. He nibbled at my tits and kissed my neck and behind my ears, then he would put his tongue in my ear. He had this thing about my ears – I must admit though it made me feel turned on – it sent a shiver through me.

He asked me if I let my boyfriend touch me between my legs. When I said yes he got more excited and moved his hand faster, then he asked if I liked it. I only gave him short yes or no answers to his questions but it got him incredibly turned on. He asked me if I touched my boyfriend's penis. I told him sometimes and then he asked me if I had seen an older man's penis before – I told him I was going to be late and please could he take me into town. He told me he would if I was a good girl for him.

He unfastened his trousers and pulled his penis out. It was huge! It was really thick and long. He took my hand and wrapped it around the middle and told me to move it up and down. I was fascinated by the size of him and kept my eyes on it. He started talking to me while I wanked him. He pulled my skirt up so he could see my knickers and played with my tits. He said, "You like being a naughty girl, don't you?" And, "Do you like playing with my cock? Have you seen one so big before?" Then he said, "Go on – do it faster and make me come – then I'll take you to your boyfriend."

I wanked him as hard as I could and he spurted all over the car window. He kissed me and told me I was a good little girl. Then when I thought he would stop he put his mouth round my tit and put his finger back inside me. He knew how to find the right spot and he masturbated me until I reached an orgasm. Just as I was coming he said, "Would you like to do this again?" I was so carried away I shouted – Yes!

On the journey into town he told me not to tell anyone – I was over the age of consent but he was more worried about his wife finding out – and being a friend of my father. Before I got out the car I told him it was too dangerous and we shouldn't have done it. He pulled me to him and asked if I had enjoyed it. I nodded and he said, "Well then – an older man like me knows how to give you pleasure – think about it. I'll ask you again in a few days."

"Obviously you saw him again," I said. "You still haven't told me about the first time you sucked someone off. I assume it was him?"

I felt a little extra turned on. There was something very erotic picturing her when she was a teenager sucking off an older man. I had met the man so I could picture him too. She had let herself be led on by a dirty old pervert who was supposed to be a respectable citizen.

"Well it was him – sort of," she said.

What did she mean by that, I wondered?

12