Confessions of an Erotic Nature Ch. 04

Story Info
Stella and Hank's confessions.
1.1k words
4.5
6.7k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 11/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 17th

Dear Stella,

I miss your smell, taste, your affection, your words, your touch. Our sweet delicious intimacy.

You make me crazy because all I think about is making passionate love with you.

Fucking you wildly.

Hank

*

June 17th

Dear Hank,

I read this quote last week: "I'm so miserable without you it's almost like you're still here." I'm weak, Hank. That's why I told you not to write me. But I'm also so miserable without you.

Hopefully one day I will meet a man who wants me as his whore and his life partner.

Until then I'm too miserable not to be your French whore.

Weak Stella

*

June 17th

Dear Stella,

We are sex junkies, Stella, and we need each other to get lost .

We will meet at the hotel next week. Tell me what do you want me to do to you when you walk through the door?

Hank

*

June 17th

Dear Hank,

I am a sex junkie but only for our special passion. I have had no desire for, and have never gotten lost like this with, anyone else.

We can write about all the things we will do to each other but probably when we meet there will be no sexual script.

Still this is what I will be dreaming about until we meet...

I want you to kiss the inside of my white thighs and bite my flesh a little. I want you to lick me between my legs but come up often to kiss me in between. I want to feel your tongue in my mouth and taste my taste on you. For some reason this turns me on -- smelling my cunt in your moustache - but only if you promise to go back to licking and sucking me after a little while.

I want to kiss the inside of your thighs and kiss your sweet balls. I want to lick them gently and run my tongue up and down your shaft. Then I will caress your cock and chest with my breasts as I come up to kiss you deeply. But I'll have to go back for more of your delicious cock and will return to lick and suck you again. I will do this several times until you beg me to sit on you and then I will offer you my breasts as your cock disappears in my sweet spot.

Stella

*

June 17th

Dear Stella,

It's crazy but I needed you to write me that. Yes, I'm a junkie for our special passion as well.

Hank

*

June 17th

My strange beautiful man,

After all this time you still don't quite believe how much I desire you and only you? That it is you that brings out the French whore in me? That she doesn't exist without you and nobody else understands her but you?

I have mental images of you standing in front of me stroking your hard cock for me showing me what will soon be mine. Images of you fucking me on our sides and you open your eyes to watch my face as my breathing changes because you want to watch me have pleasure.

I still throb when I think of the first time you came inside me and called me a fucking bitch.

You're a beast and I love it.

Because so am I.

Stella

*

June 24th

Stella,

It was sweet to meet you today at our cafe. You looked so beautiful and sexy as always. You know how I desire and feel for you.

I do love you and when I see you I want you that much more. We have to give this some thought. I can hear it now .. you did what? I don't think any of your friends have ever had a intense relationship like our's .. they really don't know what their missing.

Always, Hank

*

June 24th

Dear Hank,

Today was the first time I think I truly understood and believed that your conflict is not a reflection of your love and desire for me. It is more a reflection of what's in you. Yes, you have told me this many times but I was too hurt and frustrated by the framework of our relationship to see it other than personally. (When you say things like after a day and a half I have had enough of you -- it doesn't help either.)

The truth is I have often personalized other people's pain, fears and sadness. It took me almost 40 years to believe that I wasn't the cause of my father's depression. All relationships carry the weight of the past and what you are going through together with my emotional wiring has made it especially hard. Somehow today it became a little less hard for me.

I want to make things a little less hard for you.

I want you to get lost between my legs. In the place you know so well. In the place that was made with your cock in mind.

Stella

*

June 24th

Stella,

I want to come and see you Friday night. All I could think about last night while lying in bed was having you stroke my hard cock while I sucked your beautiful tits. I always want to fuck you. I will come Stella. I have ample pent up sexual energy and desire for you.

My cock is so hard right now ... the thought of being between your legs makes me crazy ... I want to lick and suck your pussy and tits.

I think we are perverted sexual deviants. I like it.

Hank

*

Prologue:

A few years ago, Stella experienced a sexual re-awakening that changed the course of her life. As if they could smell her invisible pheromones, men looked at her face, her breasts, her hips with abandon. Or did they? Their real or perceived attention fueled her new sense of erotic self. She wanted to lose herself. And she did -- first in Anais Nin and Henry Miller. And then in her own photography and writing.

Stella waited for the right man (her own Henry Miller) to join her on her journey of "delicate perversions." She started to wonder if he existed or if she was living (once again) in the old books of dead writers.

This is about what happened when Stella finally found him. A man who had also been looking for someone with whom to get lost. She had no choice but to call him Hank. He had no choice but to see her as his "French Whore."

Follow Stella and Hank's journey of sexual pleasure and exploration as it unfolds through their daily correspondence... this is the fourth instalment in their correspondence.