Confessions of an Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,194 Followers

The moonlight wasn't as bright as it had been several weeks ago but it was still too bright for a naked girl who didn't necessarily want to be seen tonight. It wasn't a large park: maybe two hundred yards across and about the same distance wide. There wasn't much cover either; just a few trees and some picnic tables and benches. On the far end was some playground equipment for younger kids. I decided that my goal tonight was to make it at least to the other side and I'd play it by ear after that.

I emerged from behind the tree and began walking, my senses attuned to any sound or sight that would alert me to danger. To my right I heard a car engine and froze as a car passed in the distance on the highway. It was far enough away, though, that they couldn't possibly see me and after it disappeared I began walking again.

I was about half way through the park when I heard a female voice.

"Hey!"

I nearly jumped out of my skin! I turned toward home and was ready to bolt when she spoke again.

"Wait a minute! Don't go."

I don't know why, but for some reason I didn't run. Instead I covered my breasts and my pussy and turned in the direction of the voice. About twenty feet away in the shadows I could make out a female figure sitting on a park bench. "Come here. I want to talk to you," she said. I walked slowly toward her, still covering myself, and when I got within a few feet away I finally recognized her. It was the girl I'd seen earlier in the trailer camp; the girl I assumed was the sister of the boy I'd flashed. As I got closer I also detected the unmistakable scent of marijuana wafting in the air and saw a joint burning in her hand.

"Nice night for a stroll, huh?" she laughed. "You must be the girl that my brother saw yesterday." I nodded, unable to speak. "That's so funny because I accused him of making it up." Her eyes roamed over my body. "Can you drop your hands so I can get a good look at you?" I don't know why but I obeyed and stood naked before her. She motioned for me to spin around and I did that, too. "Wow, you are so cute," she said. "My brother's going to be so pissed he wasn't out here tonight." The girl took a long drag from the joint and held it in for a few seconds before expelling the smoke into the air.

"So are you a nudist or something?"

I shook my head and finally found my voice. "I'm sort of a streaker, I guess."

"So you're doing this for kicks? Wow, that's really hot. I wish I had your guts. How old are you anyway?"

"I'm eighteen," I said.

"Really? That's my age. I would've guessed you were younger. Maybe sixteen."

"I look young for my age but I am eighteen."

"Oh, I believe you. God, you're beyond cute, though. You're definitely rocking that tight, nubile body and girl-next-door face. You must drive the boys in this town wild."

"Not really," I said, blushing to hear her talking about me this way.

"Well, they're crazy then. Or gay." She patted the bench next to her motioning for me to sit down. "I won't bite," she said.

My eyes had adjusted to the light now and as I sat down I could see the girl was beautiful. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and she was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top that showed off a perfect figure. I thought she might be the prettiest girl I'd ever seen, at least in person. She reached her hand out and introduced herself. "My name's Carli," she said and I took her hand.

"I'm Melissa."

"Hello, lovely naked Melissa, I'm pleased to meet you. You're definitely the highlight of my trip so far." She held the marijuana cigarette up and motioned for me to take it. I put it to my lips and inhaled and immediately broke out into a coughing fit. Carli laughed and began rubbing my shoulders. "Take it easy girl. Was that your first time?"

"No," I choked, "but I haven't done it very often."

"Try it again, but take a smaller hit." I did as she said and this time I was able to hold it in for a few seconds before exhaling. Almost immediately I began to relax.

"Good girl," she said and took it back, taking a much larger hit herself. "Thank God for weed. It's the only thing that's helped me survive this family vacation." She handed the joint to me and I took another toke and handed it back.

"Do your parents know you're out smoking pot at night?" I asked.

"They know but they don't know, if you know what I mean. It's kind of a don't ask, don't tell situation. Do your parents know you're out streaking at night?"

"Oh, God no. My mom suspects that something's going on, though. She thinks I'm having sex."

"Are you?"

"No. I don't even have a boyfriend."

Carli turned and looked at me wide-eyed. "Are you a virgin?" I nodded sheepishly. "So you're out strutting your naked virgin body around town? Oh God, that makes this doubly hot," she laughed. I was beginning to feel good now and started giggling. Wow, I'm starting to get high.

We talked for awhile as we continued passing the joint back and forth. Carli's family was from California and they were returning from Canada from a family vacation. She was starting college in a few weeks at UCLA and her parents had wanted to spend a long camping trip together before she left home. I told her about all of my exploits over the few weeks and Carli just kept shaking her head and laughing. "Well, I guess we both have something in common, Melissa. We both have to sneak out of our tent in the middle of the night to feed our addiction."

I guess it was a combination of the pot, being naked in a public place, and Carli's friendly presence but I couldn't remember the last time I'd felt this good. "So how do you like my little town?" I asked her.

"It's a pretty area, but I thought it was really boring until I met you. How many people live here anyway?"

"I don't know. About fifteen hundred I think."

"Wow. My high school is bigger than that. You know I've been sitting here for more than thirty minutes now and I haven't seen a soul other than you. No wonder you can walk around naked without getting caught."

"Well, most of the residential areas are on the other side of town," I said. "But this town definitely is pretty dead at night."

"How far were you planning on going tonight anyway?" she asked.

"At least to the end of the park and back. Maybe a little farther if I still had the courage."

"What's the farthest you'd like to go naked?" she asked with a mischievous grin.

"To my high school and back, I guess." I replied. In the back of my mind that had always been my ultimate goal but I didn't think I'd ever have the courage to do it.

Carli's eyes lit up. "Walking naked around your own high school? That would be amazing! How far is it?"

"About five or six blocks," I said. "But I know a way to get there without passing many houses."

Carli grabbed my hand. "Let's do it! I'll walk point for you to make sure the coast is clear."

"I don't know," I said. "That's really pushing my luck."

"Oh come on, Melissa. You're high, you're naked, and you've got me to watch your back. And your front, too," she giggled. "When are you going to have this chance again?"

I gulped and nodded. "Okay, I guess so." Oh my God, what am I about to do?

Carli reached down and pulled a baggy filled with pot out of a fanny pack she was carrying. "If I'm going to run around town with a naked girl I'd better stash this somewhere," she said. She hid the pot under a nearby bush and walked back to the park bench where I was still sitting. Then she reached into the pack and removed something else that I couldn't make out at first. "Look what I else I found in here," she said as she held a digital camera up to her eye. "Say cheese!" Before I could protest a flash went off.

I looked around nervously. "What are you doing, Carli? Someone might see!"

"There's no one around here," she replied. "Besides look how cute you look." She turned the camera around and showed me the picture. I had this surprised look on my face and my bare breasts were clearly visible.

"Please delete that," I pleaded.

"Don't worry, I won't show it to anyone. Not anyone you know anyway," she laughed. "Well, maybe except for my brother. I want to make sure he sees what he missed tonight. I love to torment him like that. Besides we need to record your adventures tonight."

I opened my mouth to protest but I knew it wouldn't do any good. She had such a forceful, confident personality and I didn't. I wouldn't stand a chance.

We started walking and it only took a couple of minutes to reach the end of the park. Carli walked ahead of me to the park's restroom building and peered around it, then waved for me to join her. "Where to now?" she asked.

Across the street from the park on the left was a bowling alley and next to it on the right was a slab of concrete that doubled as a basketball court and tennis court. "Right through there," I said, pointing at the court.

"Okay, I'll go check it out," she said, but before she moved she eyed the playground equipment to our right. "Oh, look at that. I've just got to get some pictures of you on the monkey bars!"

"No, Carli! Really! I'm going to get caught."

"It'll only take a minute and there's no one around."

One minute turned out to be five minutes and by the time she was done I had my picture taken on the monkey bars, the swings, the slide, and the teeter-totter. Far from helping me, Carli was making it much more likely that I'd be caught! When she was finally finished taking pictures she jogged across the street to the basketball court, looked around, and then waved for me to follow. I scampered across the street under the bright illumination of a street lamp.

Behind the basketball court was the town's little league diamond. It was dark enough here that Carli apparently didn't feel the need to "walk point" anymore, so we walked together to a short cut I knew of just past the centerfield fence. When we reached the fence I was able to bend a broken section of it enough for us to squeeze through. On the other side was a path that ran alongside the creek – the same creek that flowed past my house and through the park. On the other side of the creek was the highway that ran through the middle of town.

The path was protected from view on either side by trees but as we walked along I could occasionally see through the trees to the opposite side of the highway. As we passed by a gas station and the town's largest grocery store it struck me just how deep into town I was getting now. My high was starting to wear off and I felt the first twinges of panic setting in.

"Maybe we should turn back," I said.

"Why? How much farther is it?"

"It's just up in the next block."

"We're almost there then. Why turn back now?"

"Well, we're going to have to cross the highway to get there, and there are houses across the street from it. And, I don't know...I'm just getting so damn far from home now."

"I know!" she said. "Isn't this incredible? My nipples are almost as hard as yours. I guess I'm living vicariously through you. Here, feel for yourself." She took hold of my left hand and held it to her right breast. Then she took me by the hand and began pulling me along the path like a little girl following her mom.

Minutes later we found ourselves directly across the street from the faculty parking lot, and just beyond that was my high school. Carli removed her shoes and we waded across the creek to get into position to make a dash for it. As we hid behind some bushes and Carli put her shoes back on I could tell that even she was getting nervous now. And she was still dressed! My heart felt like it was beating about a hundred miles an hour!

"This'll be easy," she said encouraging me. "It's summer vacation so there won't be anyone around, right? No janitors or security guards or anything?"

"Not as far as I know," I said.

"I don't see anyone nearby," Carli said as she looked both directions. "No cars coming. Let's go for it!" She dragged me out of our hiding spot and we began running hand-in-hand across the highway and through the faculty parking lot until we reached the school. I touched the side of the school and we both collapsed in a heap of breathless laughter. I did it! We did it!

We sat there for a couple of minutes by the side of the school collecting ourselves when Carli had another idea. "Hey let's walk around to the front door. I want to get your picture there."

By now I was starting to feel bulletproof so a couple of minutes later I found myself walking naked up the same steps I'd walked up hundreds of times before. I struck different poses against the door as Carli took pictures, and if I was concerned about the people living in the houses across the street seeing the flashes going off, I don't recall it. And when Carli looked into the window and said, "I wish we could get inside," I responded, "I may know a way."

I'd become overconfident and that almost always leads to a fall. I was about to learn that lesson the hard way.

VII

I led Carli around to the back of the building and down some stairs that led to the basement. According to rumor, the lock on the door leading into the boiler room was broken and could be easily opened. The person who'd told me this rumor was my sister Sarah who'd heard about it from some friends who'd allegedly broken in to steal some tests. I guess I was about to find out if the rumor was true.

When I reached the door I twisted the door knob and could tell that it was loose. I jiggled the knob back and forth as I pushed and pulled on the door but it remained locked. I did this for a minute or so and was about to give up when I felt something give and the door swung open. A smile spread across Carli's face. "You did it, girl. We're in."

This was an old building and the boiler room was kind of disgusting, especially walking through it with bare feet. It was also pitch black down here and we stumbled around for a couple of minutes before we found the stairs that led up to the first floor classrooms. I opened the door and stepped through into a hallway that I'd walked like a million times. "I can't believe it," I whispered to Carli, "I'm walking naked through my school!"

"I know," she said. "This must be so cool for you."

It's almost impossible to describe my feelings at that moment but I can tell you I was incredibly turned on. It was like one of those naked in school dreams but it was real! As I walked along I could almost imagine my schoolmates watching in amazement as I calmly strolled naked down the hallway. "Look," I said. Here's my locker from last year!" I walked over and entered the combination and felt it snap open. I turned to Carli to show her but she was farther down the hallway trying to open classroom doors. The first three were locked but on the fourth try she found one that was unlocked. She pushed the door open and smiled and wiggled her forefinger at me.

"Melissa, dear, you're late for class. Hurry along." I giggled as I watched her disappear into the room and I scampered down the hallway after her.

"This is Mrs. Taylor's room," I said as I entered the classroom. "I had Western Civ here last year." Carli was sitting at Mrs. Taylor's desk and looked up at me.

"You're late, Melissa. Hurry up and take a seat, please," she said in her most officious voice.

"Yes, ma'am," I giggled and I sat down in one of the desks in the front row. I was so wet now I was sure I was leaving a puddle on the wooden seat. Carli grabbed a book from the bookshelf near her desk and pretended to be reading it. Then she looked up and stared at me.

"Melissa, have you come to my class naked again?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said, trying to suppress another giggle.

"What have I told you about that?"

"Not to do it?"

"That's right, and here you've done it again. Come up here please." I walked up and stood before her.

"Melissa, turn around and tell the rest of the class why you've chosen to come to my class naked today."

I turned around and stared at the classroom full of empty desks and could almost imagine them filled with my classmates. "Um, I came here naked today because I really, really like to be naked. I like to have people stare at every inch of my nude body. It makes me really hot."

Carli spoke up behind me. "Melissa, you've been a very bad girl. Come over here, please, so you can receive your punishment." I walked over toward her and I could see that she was as turned on as I was. Her nipples looked like they were going to poke holes in her tank top. "Bend over on my lap, Melissa."

"Yes, ma'am." The first few spanks on my bare butt were light but as they got progressively harder I began squealing and squirming in her lap. I was disappointed when she finally stopped. I stood up and looked at her, rubbing my ass. Carli was breathing as heavily as I was.

"Are you ready to be a good girl now, Melissa?" she said.

"Yes, ma'am," I said as I bowed my head.

"Then I want you to make yourself come for me. Right there on my desk."

"Yes, ma'am." I crawled up on Mrs. Taylor's desk, placed both feet on the top of the desk and spread my legs wide open in front of Carli. I began caressing my breasts as my fingers slid in and out of my pussy. Carli picked up her camera and snapped off several pictures but I was way past the point of caring by now. If someone had told me a few weeks ago that I'd willingly masturbate in front of another girl – and in my high school! – I'd have called them insane. But I was totally, completely, and hopelessly lost in the moment now and I closed my eyes and drifted to a place deep within myself. My moans became louder and louder but they sounded muted like they were coming from a distance. When the wave building inside of me finally crested I tilted my head back and let out a guttural scream.

When I opened up my eyes I saw Carli staring at me through half-closed lids, her left hand kneading her breasts beneath her tank top and her right hand moving furiously beneath her shorts. I dropped my hands to my side and opened my legs wider, giving her an unobstructed view of my nude body. Moments later she reached her own climax.

After it was over was we sat quietly and smiled weakly at each other, our energy spent. "Oh my fucking god," she said finally.

"Yeah," I nodded in agreement. "Oh my fucking god."

That's when we both saw the beam of a flashlight outside the window.

VIII

We both dove down onto the floor as the flashlight beam worked its way down the building toward our classroom. When it reached our windows we saw the beam move back and forth along the wall behind us until it stopped on the still open classroom door. "Shit," I whispered. "I left the door open." We were huddled behind the desk where anyone looking into the window wouldn't be able to see us. The beam of light moved around the room for a minute or so and then retreated back the other direction toward the front door of the school. Carli crawled over to the window and carefully stood up and peeked out of it.

"It's a cop," she whispered. "Someone must have seen us!"

"Ohmygod, I am so screwed," I muttered, almost in a trance. All of those rationalizations I'd constructed suddenly collapsed in an instant as the realization of what it would mean if I was caught naked in here hit me like a body blow.

"C'mon Melissa," Carli said. "We have to get the hell out of here!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the classroom. Down the hall we heard the sound of keys trying to open the front door of the building so we turned and ran the opposite way. At the other end of the hallway we saw the flashing lights of a County Sheriff's car through a window pulling into the parking lot outside. "How many cops are there in this town anyway?" Carli asked.

"There's usually a city cop and sometimes a county sheriff on duty."

"Well, they're both here."

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,194 Followers