Confessions of An Exhibitionist Ch. 01

Story Info
My journey into exhibitionism and CFNM.
1.4k words
3.98
49.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jattboy
jattboy
11 Followers

Hi, This is Sumit , and I live in Delhi, India. I am 39 years old and this series tells the tale of my journey into exhibitionism and CFNM.

I am married and my wife Latika is 36 years old. She is a looker, if you know what I mean, 34-26-36. Both of us are health nuts and keep well in shape with regular exercise and yoga routines. I work as an independent consultant to the IT sector while my wife works for an Indian MNC. What this means is that while she has a regular 9 to 5 job , I on the other hand have no fixed timings. A lot of my clients are based in Europe and I pretty much work from home.

Incidentally we have our own Independent House, which is divided into 3 floors. The ground floor has a large Drawing Room, A lounge cum dining area, a guest room, and the kitchen. The first floor has got 3 rooms i.e. . Our room, my study, an extra room and a lounge area. The second floor just has one room (the servant quarters) and a large terrace. The house is of duplex design with stairs starting from the ground floor lounge to the first floor lounge and then continuing on to the second floor.

The incident I am about to relate happened 5 years ago and is still fresh in my mind. We had an old male servant who had pretty much been with my family for ages, to help out with the housework. Well he decided to retire back to his village one fine day and we were left in a lurch as to what to do. However my wife used her extensive old girls network and within a few days managed to conjure up a replacement. However it seems the oldies were of a different mettle and the new boy (he was 24 years old) was not upto the mark and as a result my wife was constantly bickering with him. That is when a friend of my wife's suggested that instead we employ a maid, as they were more conscientious when it came to housekeeping duties. My wife instantly took to the Idea and a few days later we were sent a girl of about 20 by some agency she had contacted for the purpose.

Kamla (the maid) took to her duties like a fish to water and my wife was one happy lady. Now the situation was that my wife left for work at about 8:30 a.m. while I being on calls till late at night, usually woke up around 10 a.m. This left me alone with Kamla in the house till about 7 p.m. when my wife returned. The first few months went by quite comfortably and then one day it happened.

I usually sleep in the nude and this morning was no different. It was around 9:30 a.m. when I heard a knock on the door.

" Who is it?" I yelled.

" Sir, madam has not left the clothes in the hamper for washing, can I come in and get them?'" Kamala replied from outside.

" Just wait and I will pass them out to you," I answered back.

I plodded out of bed and picked up the dirty clothes and proceeded to open the door and pass them out to her. Kamala was just standing there in a trance and dropped the clothes, she then proceeded to bend down and pick up the clothes but strangely instead of focusing on the floor she kept staring straight. It suddenly dawned on me that I was naked and she could see just about everything!!! She was staring straight at my cock, which was eye level to her, and it had suddenly started coming to life. I immediately shut the door and flopped onto the bed.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!"

But as I lay there my cock sprang to life and I had a raging hardon! Talk about being excited. I slowly reached down and taking my cock into my hand started pumping. A few seconds later I had one of my most intense eruptions and my cum splattered all over my hands, chest and stomach. Surprise! Surprise! My erection refused to die down and some time later I came for a second time even more powerfully than the first. Twice in 15 minutes had to be some kind of record.

Anyway that week I had some of the most intense sex with Latika and she marveled at my newfound vigor. Little was she to know that I kept replaying the scene with Kamala in my head and this drove me wild.

The next incident occurred about a week later. Latika had major presentations at work and this kept her in office for long hours, and
well... to cut the story short I was not getting any ... from her. She would arrive home exhausted and leave early morning. By the third

day I was randy as hell and my fantasies kept me in a state of perpetual hardon.

So come morning I was lying in bed sporting a hard dick when I decided some self-gratification was needed.

My earlier bout of exhibitionism came to mind and I started thinking with my dick instead of my mind.

" What to do?" I asked myself.

"Take a risk," my dick answered back.

"Ok... what?"

I got up off the bed and put a towel around my waist. I sleep nude as I have mentioned earlier, and therefore the towel was the only thing covering me.

What I was about to do will become clearer in a minute, but my heart was pounding like a herd of stampeding elephants. I opened my door and slowly came out. I tiptoed to the landing and peered over the stairs to the floor below. Although I couldn't see anything but I could hear Kamla moving about downstairs doing her work.

" Kamla!!" I called out.

" Yes sir," she answered back, from the kitchen.

" I need a cup of coffee and some biscuits."

"Ok sir, give me 2 minutes," she replied.

I went back and sat on the bed. The door to the room was wide open, it was now or never! Sitting with my back to the bed rest I brought up my knees and folded my feet till my ankles were touching my butt. Now if you have worn a towel you know that this causes everything to be displayed out wide.

Any one coming into the door would be privy to all my wares. In a minute I saw Kamla's head come up over the stairs. It was now or never! I opened my knees and now my dick was on full display.

I picked up a book from my bedside and pretended to be engrossed in it. From the corner of my eye I saw Kamla enter, the moment she saw me she stopped as if struck by lightning. Her jaw dropped open and her eyes were like huge round saucers. I kept staring at the book, but my cock refused to be still and I could feel it jerking wildly at it's own accord. Kamla stood there like a dummy staring at the scene in front of her, and all the while I pretended to be oblivious of her presence and just kept my nose in the book.

She stood there for about 2 minutes before she could gather her wits and called out to me.

"Sirrr, er your, ummm, coff... ffee," she stammered.

Without looking up I motioned to my side table, while all along I was observing her through the top of my gaze. Weak kneed and slowly she approached the bed. Never once did she break eye contact with my springing dick and walking towards my bed brought her closer to it.

She reached my side and I could see her look up and glance at my face. Satisfied that I was busy in the book and not paying any attention to her she bent down to place the tray and transferred her gaze back to my throbbing dick.

After about 20 seconds, which can be a long time she straightened and slowly walked back out. I saw her stop at the doorway give my cock one last glance, eyes glowing, face flushed, before she walked out and down the stairs.

My cock was now jerking itself wildly and before I could reach down and do anything........ It was shooting. I came for almost like 5 minutes before it stopped and it felt like nothing I have ever felt before. My whole body was trembling and jerking and my back was making a tattoo on the headboard, which could be heard even downstairs.

When I came too I was lying in pool of cum more than I believed it was possible for a man to cum.

To be continued...

jattboy
jattboy
11 Followers