Confessions of An Exhibitionist Ch. 02

Story Info
My jouney into exhibitionism and CFNM.
1.4k words
4.15
30.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jattboy
jattboy
11 Followers

This is part 2 of an ongoing series, which relates the tale of how I got hooked on to exhibitionism and CFNM. The story so far--- My wife has a regular 9-5 job and I usually work from home. I sleep in the nude and one day I accidently flashed our housemaid. This triggered off powerful feelings in me and a few days later I repeated the exposure albeit deliberately and observed the reactions of my maid. Needless to say my own state was of extreme arousal. The full story can be found in part 1.

*

Exposing myself nude to Kamla (our housemaid) and the subsequent shattering orgasm remained on my mind the whole day. My hands kept shaking and my whole body trembled whenever the scene replayed itself in my mind. My cock was in a state of arousal throughout the day and even after 4-5 self-gratification sessions refused to subside. I was glad my wife Latika was not around as she would have smelled a rat and I would have been busted. I went to sleep earlier than usual lest she see my perpetual tent pole and get suspicious.

I woke up next morning with a raging hard-on, and heard my wife getting ready in the bath. While she was in there my mind started working overtime. I had thought of little else for the past 24 hours, except of my escapades of yesterday. Now I, or rather my dick wanted more.

A plan began to form in my mind and I flopped over pretending to be asleep. My wife completed her morning rituals and came out of the bath. She was carrying yesterday's washing in her hands, which she promptly deposited in the hamper outside our room. She came back inside and leaned over giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Bye honey, see you later," she said, and continuing, added "don't wait up for me as I will be late getting in today."

I heard her close the door to our room, heard her go down the stairs and out to her car. A minute later I heard her back the car and drive off.

I immediately jumped up and put my plan into action. You see I planned for Kamla to catch me naked again, but this time in different circumstance so that I could observe her reactions more closely, at the same time giving her more time and view.

I opened the room door and picked up all the washing and promptly carried the same back into our bathroom, depositing it all there. This would force her to come into the room. All the while my dick was at full mast and I had trouble keeping my hands from shaking.

Suddenly, a wild idea occurred to me.

"Pick up your boxers!" my dick commanded.

"You must be crazy," my mind thought "it will be too much too soon."

As usual the dick won and I bent down and removed my boxers and trousers from the pile of clothes. I then came out off the bath and discarded the trousers near the foot of my bed. Lying down on the bed I proceeded to arrange the quilt such that it would seem like I had kicked it off in my sleep and I then placed the boxers next to my cock and hips as if I had taken them off in bed. I was on the edge, sideways with a portion of the boxers below my hips and some hanging over the side. My cock rested on the fabric of the boxers.

Nothing to do now but wait...

The wait was killing. But after, what seemed like hours but was maybe only 30 minutes, I heard the familiar sound of someone climbing the stairs. It was enough to jerk my cock into action and it started it'd now familiar jerking dance ritual. The footsteps stopped outside my door.

Knock. Knock.

I kept quite and did not answer.

Knock. Knock. Repeated a little louder.

I again kept mum.

I heard the door open very slowly and a shaft of light could be seen.

"Sir, may I come in?" asked Kamla from outside.

I refused to answer and started breathing heavy as if in deep sleep.

I saw the door open wider and Kamla was now framed in the light. She peeped in and her eyes took in my nude sleeping form on the bed and... Slam! She jumped back and shut the door.

"Shit, had I bitten of too much?" my mind screamed at the wasted opportunity.

"Sir?" the voice came again from outside.

" I might just be in luck," I thought to myself and as if on cue refrained from any sort of reply. Rather I forced myself to breathe louder and deeper thereby continuing the deception that I was asleep.

The door opened again, more slowly this time, and it was a few seconds before it was wide enough for Kamla to peek in again. I could see her standing there in the doorway gazing upon my naked body.

My cock, which was already hard, now started throbbing and the ever-present elephants started their rampaging in my heart. I could feel my body go hot and taut and it took all my senses to control it from beginning to tremble.

Kamla meanwhile just stood there, mouth agape as earlier, staring at my cock and balls. I could see her out of the corner of my almost shut eyelids, roaming her eyes all over me. She stood there transfixed and unmoving.

After maybe a couple of minutes, (seemed like an hour to me), I felt something familiar welling up inside my balls.

"Shit," I just had to do something to snap her out lest I terrify her off so soon. I grunted as if in sleep and moved ever so slightly, albeit still giving the impression that I was not awake.

This seemed to snap her out of the trance and I saw her body give a slight shudder. She then gingerly stepped into the room and shut the door silently behind her, so as not to wake me up with the light streaming in.

She took a few tentative steps forward and stopped, as if to see if I woke up.

I 'slept' on.

She then walked cat footed towards the bath and a few seconds later I heard her rustle up the clothes. I heard her come out and saw her walk towards the bed.

Seeing the fallen trousers, strategically placed there earlier by me, she had no choice but to come up to my side and bend over to pick them up. She bent over to pick them up and as she glanced up towards me .................. she spied the boxers.

I could, out of my half closed eyelids see her stop dead in mid stance and just stare at them.

I would have given anything to hear her thoughts just then and I saw her tremble as she probably debated her next course of action. I could see her shudder from head to toe as she took in my exposed cock and the boxers nestled next to them.

She took a step forward towards me and reached out. Immediately my cock responded to this closeness and sprang up like a spring. She immediately pulled her hand back and started to turn away leaving me thinking that, that was it for the day.

But lo... and behold... she turned back and for a few seconds I could feel her staring right at my face.

I for my part shut my eyes totally lest she think I am awake and runs out screaming. I could feel her eyes boring into my face and I kept very still and again deepened my breathing.

My cock was on fire, and despite my ministrations my body was shuddering slightly. My heart was palpitating wildly and well.... My balls were feeling as if someone had them in vice. All in all the feeling was so powerful that I could have passed out at any moment.

I suddenly felt a tug. Kamla had reached out and was trying to pick up the boxers!

I opened my eyes ever so slightly and saw her tug the boxers out from under me. And as she pulled away, the back of her hand ever so slightly brushed the tip of my cock.

She snapped back as if stung by electricity, and probably afraid that I would wake up, turned around and quickly went out of the door, shutting it behind her.

Which was quite as well, because the touch sent me over the edge and I CAME!!

It went on and on and on and on. It was about 30 minutes before I came back to earth.

To be continued...

jattboy
jattboy
11 Followers