Confessions of an Online Predator Ch. 02

Story Info
He uses the Net to seduce a MILF.
3.4k words
4.32
66.8k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friends, This is another cheating husband/cheating wife story. If these type stories don't interest you, please skip over mine and save yourself some heartache! Thanks to Angel Love for her editing skills. TSG

You don't have to tell me. I'm a pig! I should be grateful. I have a fantastic job, big house and a good reputation in our community. Most important, I have three great kids and a beautiful and loving wife.

My wife and I have mind numbing, no holes barred sex two or three nights a week.

So, why did I join an online dating service? Because, I travel on business frequently and am sick of jerking off onto the hotel sheets.

Beth is forty-one. She's a married mother of two college-aged children and lives in Cleveland. Her profile on datersconnection.com is short and to the point:

"Hi. I'm a married forty one year old. I have dark short hair and brown eyes. I'm 5'7" tall, weigh 138 lbs and have a slim figure. My children have moved out and I'm bored. I've never joined an online service and am not sure what I'm looking for."

No one will ever mistake me for a brain surgeon, but I am smart enough to figure out what Beth is looking for. After seeing her online almost daily for a week, I wrote her the following instant message.

"Hi, I'm Chris. I'm attracted to your profile. Like you, I'm married and have three children. I've never been involved with an online dating service and to be truthful, it makes me a bit nervous. I have so much to lose, if my wife finds out. I guess, I'm just exploring and trying to see if there are others like me out there. You interested me, because I travel to Cleveland on business monthly. If you get a chance, check out my profile. If you'd like to get to know me better, send me a note."

Less than thirty seconds after sending the note, she sent a response. It simply said:

"Hi Chris, I'm Beth."

Beth was shy and nervous. We IM'd daily for two weeks and slowly got to know each other. During the third week, Beth asked me why I joined.

I lied. "Beth, I love my wife dearly and will never leave her. Our sex life used to be wonderful, but has dwindled to two or three times a year. I've begged and pleaded for more intimacy. I've even suggested counseling. I'm online hoping to meet someone in a similar situation. If we're attracted to each other and compatible, I'd like to consider the possibility of meeting for a date. I'm a 'take it slow' kind of guy, so anything more, we can play by ear."

Beth took a long time in responding and then sent this message. "What would attract you to someone?"

"Someone married, with as much to lose as I do. She'll be attractive, self-confident and proud of her looks. I hope she'll value my friendship as much as anything else. I find these traits very attractive. I'll be honest, if we progress past simple friendship; I hope she is willing to offer herself completely to me."

"Would you send me a picture of yourself?" she asked.

"I sure will. If I pass inspection, will you send me a picture back?"

After agreeing, I sent two pictures and signed off. Early the next morning I was checking my email and saw one entitled, 'Pics of Beth.'

The first picture was of a tall and slender brunette. She had a pretty face, great smile and looked like a lot of fun. She was dressed in a simple black knee length cocktail dress and a strand of white pearls, holding a glass of red wine. The second picture was of Beth at a pool-side party. She was wearing a modest red, one piece swimsuit. The picture was in her profile and showed off a small bust and a hint of nipple and a world class ass and long athletic legs.

I saw Beth was online and sent her an IM. All it said was, "Wow!"

"I'm blushing," was her response.

"Yesterday you asked me why I joined this online service. Why did you join?"

"I think I'm missing out on some things."

"Like?" I prodded.

Beth didn't respond for a minute, but my patience paid off. "I've been married for eighteen years. My husband and I have sex once a week on Sunday night. The lights are out, I'm on my back and it lasts less than five minutes. He's always so gentle and loving . . . but I know there's more."

I asked, "How do you know there's more."

"Please! I have girlfriends and we talk. I read Cosmo and other magazines. I know there's a lot more to love making."

Trying to get more information I asked, "What interests you the most?"

Beth's response was a while in coming. "Everything. I'd like to try different positions. I think about giving and receiving oral sex all the time. A girlfriend goes on and on about anal sex. That scares the hell out of me, but I think about it a lot. Most of all, I'm tired of gentle love making. I want to be fucked."

"Why don't you ask your husband for these things?"

"Oh Chris, he just doesn't have it in him!"

"Do you really want more?"

"Desperately!"

"Do you want a man to give you oral sex?"

"Oh God. I dream of that every day."

"To lick your pussy?"

"Chris, that sounds so wicked. But yes, I would."

"In return, would you suck his cock?" I asked.

"I've never done it," Beth admitted. "But, I'd really like to try."

"Would you swallow his cum?"

"I would!"

"Beth?" I asked. "Is your pussy wet?"

She didn't immediately respond, but eventually admitted, "I'm dripping."

All the effort and patience was starting to pay off, in what I hoped would be a bonanza!

"Beth, will you trust me?" I asked the next day.

She responded, "I'll try."

"I asked a yes or no question, Beth. Will you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Beth, I'm going to sign off in a minute and go to a meeting. I won't be online again until tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m. Between now and 8:00 a.m., I want you to shave every hair from your pussy. I want you bald. Tomorrow at your computer, you can wear a bathrobe and nothing else."

I signed off immediately after sending the instructions. I sat at my desk for a moment and wondered if Beth would do as I instructed.

The next morning, I wrote, "Good morning, Beth."

"Good morning, Chris."

"Open your bathrobe for me baby! Describe for me what you see."

"Chris, I feel so dirty and so alive."

I was having so much fun with Beth. Over the next few days, Beth played with her small brown nipples and fingered her slick pussy and clit. She would play with her asshole and tell me how tight it felt as she pushed a finger in.

At the start of the next week, after Beth had used three fingers, to make herself cum, I said, "Beth, I want you to go shopping today. Find an adult novelty store and buy a six-inch vibrator." Again I signed off.

I wasn't able to get back online for two days. Assuming that Beth had followed my instructions, I started, "Hi Beth. Describe the vibrator."

"Its six inches long, about two inches around. It's pink and has three speeds."

"Have you used it yet?'

"I feel like a slut. I've worn out two sets of batteries."

For the rest of the week, I had Beth use the vibrator in her mouth, pussy and asshole. At the end of the day on Friday, I asked her for her cell phone number. After promising not to call unless we set an appointment, she reluctantly gave me the number.

Over the weekend, I sent Beth a detailed email. It read: "Dear Beth, On Monday afternoon at 2:00pm, I want you to be at the Oak Leaf Mall. There is a semi-secluded seating area, next to the escalator by Lord & Taylor. I want you to wear a white shirt, short skirt and sandals. You are not to wear panties. You will shave your pussy bald, before coming to the mall. I want you to bring your new vibrator and your cell phone."

I was scheduled to be in Cleveland on Monday. I had negotiations planned for Monday morning and all day Tuesday. At 2:00 p.m. on Monday, I was at the entrance of Barnes and Noble on the second floor of the mall, pretending to read a book.

I saw Beth on the first floor. She was walking slowly and looking all around. She stopped by the fountain and reflecting pool and when she didn't see me, she proceeded to the sitting area. There were three retired men at the far end. Beth found a seat as far from the retirees as possible.

After waiting a minute, I rode the escalator to the first floor and turned into the rest area. I sat on a bench directly across from Beth, opened a newspaper and started to read. I completely ignored her.

The Mall was fairly quiet, as I expected it would be. Grabbing my cell phone, I dialed up Beth's number and punched in a text message.

"Spread your legs and let me see your pussy," and I hit the send button.

I heard her phone beep and watched as she reached for it. Beth sucked in a breath as she read my instruction. She repositioned herself on the bench and when I looked up from my paper, I could see a sloppy wet, bald pussy. Her vulva was puffy and shiny red. I didn't look Beth in the eye; I just stared at her cunt.

A short while later, the retired gentlemen stood and left. I picked up my phone and sent the following message: "Take out your vibrator, turn it on, slide it into your twat and cross your leg to keep it in place."

Beth hesitated for a minute and looked around. A blush spread over her face and neck...but she complied. She masked her movements and spread her legs wide. Beth's cunt inhaled the small toy and she moaned as she plunged it all the way in.

As she crossed her legs, the sound of the humming vibrator was muffled.

Almost immediately, her body stiffened. She let out a quite but urgent, "Ggggrrrrrr."

I looked her in the eye. "Mother's Day is coming up," I began. "I need to buy a present for my wife. Can you make some suggestions?"

Confused at first, Beth sputtered out a dumb answer. I just kept asking everyday type questions and watched her closely. I smiled as she sucked in her breath and shook in another orgasm.

Beads of sweat appeared on her forehead, but I kept talking and Beth kept babbling. Her body quivered occasionally as orgasms wracked through her.

We talked for the better part of an hour. Beth had a series of mini orgasms. Stains had appeared under her arms and her blouse was soaked with sweat. Knowing it was time to end today's game; I got up, approached Beth and held out my hand. "Thanks for chatting," I said, while shaking her hand. Then turned and left the Mall.

As my hotel room was directly across the street, I knew I'd get to my computer long before Beth got home. I wrote her: "Dearest Beth, It was a pleasure meeting you today. You have an incredible body and I enjoyed watching it shake as you orgasmed. I'm staying at the Marriott across from the Mall. Please arrive at room 904 at exactly 10:30 tomorrow morning. You will be staying until early afternoon."

--------------------------------------------------

There was a soft knock at precisely 10:30. I yelled, "It's open. Come on in."

Beth entered and looked around. I had reserved a small suite and was sitting at the far end of the living room area. I was wearing a blue suit and was flipping through some business papers.

"You didn't tell me what to wear," Beth began. She was dressed in a purple nylon gym suit, with a black tee-shirt under her zippered top.

Smiling at Beth, I said, "It doesn't matter what you're wearing, since you'll be naked in a few minutes. Come and stand in front of me."

Beth walked across the living room. She briefly glanced into the bedroom as she passed the open door.

"Strip," were my next instruction.

"Oh God . . . ," Beth started.

She unzipped her jacket and dropped it over the couch, followed quickly by her shirt. No bra, I noticed. Topless and looking expectantly at me, she next kicked off her running shoes and peds. Finally, Beth hooked her fingers into the waist band of her sweat pants and wiggling her hips, she worked them off.

Beth had an incredible body. I wanted to bang her holes, but I held out. "Pick up your clothes and hang them in the bedroom closet."

As Beth walked to the bedroom, I was treated to the delicious sight of her heart-shaped ass as it bounced back and forth. I followed her and watched as she hung up the clothes. As she finished, I pointed to a brown paper bag on the bed.

"Open it."

Beth reached into the bag and pulled out two fur lined handcuffs and a mask.

"Lie on the bed and fasten your left wrist to the slates on the headboard."

She whimpered as she followed my instructions. As she finished, I ordered, "Hand me the second pair and then stretch your right arm over your head."

When she finished complying, I cuffed her right hand to the bed. Finally, I took the mask and gently covered her eyes.

It was now 10:40. It had only taken ten minutes to get Beth naked and shackled to the bed. For the next twenty minutes, I traced my fingers over her body. She gasped as I ran my fingers along the folds of her twat. Beth arched her back and tried to buck her pussy into my fingers.

"Please Chris . . . please . . . make me cum . . . please I need to cum so bad."

"Are you my slut?" I asked as I pinched a nipple.

"Arrrrgggg, yes . . . I'm your slut. Please . . . I need to be fucked."

"Lift your hips. I want to play with your ass."

Plenty of pussy juice had run down the crease of Beth's rear. I forced my finger between Beth's butt cheeks and rubbed her wrinkled brown rose.

"Your fingers feel . . . so good. Oh, I feel like . . . such a slut."

"You are a slut, Beth. You're my slut."

"Please . . . make me cum!!!"

As Beth begged, we were interrupted by a knock.

"Don't make a sound Beth. I need to get the door."

I left the bedroom and closed the door firmly behind me. It was 11:00 a.m. and I had arranged for the executives of our client company to meet me off-site, in my hotel room for a follow-up meeting. I opened the door and let the five men into the room.


The five men entered. We sat around the living room and put the finishing touches on our deal. I was involved in a lot of detailed discussions, but occasionally, my mind would wonder to Beth. I couldn't imagine what was going through her mind. Cuffed, helpless and naked in the middle of a king size bed. Her mind must be imagining the most wicked perversions as the meeting was taking place, just outside of her view.

Finally, after an hour and a half, the deal was signed. Handshakes and congratulations were made and the men left the suite.

I pulled a Pepsi from the fridge and took a long and satisfying gulp. As I opened the bedroom door, poor Beth whimpered again.

"Who's there?" she asked.

At the side of the bed, I undressed and dropped my clothes on the bed. Naked, I stepped onto the bed and straddled Beth's head. Squatting into a baseball catcher's stance, and holding the headboard for support, I lowered my cock to Beth's face.

Bouncing around, I slapped my rock hard dick against Beth's cheek and rubbed it across her face.

"Open your mouth."

As she complied, I held Beth's head in my hands and forced the first five inches of my cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," was all I heard as Beth sucked on her first cock. I could feel her tongue working over my shaft as her lips held me tight.

"I'm pushing in deeper, baby."

Beth gagged and her arms stiffened, but the cuffs held them in place. I pulled all the way out, let Beth take a deep breath and then drove my cock back in.

I was so fucking turned on, that I didn't last long. "Here it comes baby. Your first mouthful of cum," I growled as I exploded down her throat.

Beth gagged and chocked as she tried to swallow my load. Most was swallowed, but some ran over her cheek.

Sitting on the side of the bed, I caught my breath. I reached for the cuff key on the bedside table and unlocked her right hand. Taking her hand, I guided it to my semi hard cock.

I watched as the blindfolded woman stroked my tool.

"It's so big. My God, it's huge."

"It's all for you. Feel my cum filled balls."

Beth lowered her hand and massaged my balls.

"Is your husband this big?"

A half cry/half laugh escaped Beth's mouth. "You're as big as the fattest dildo."

"Chris, I need your cock. Please . . . please I need you to fuck me."

"Use your hand, Beth. Show me how you finger fuck yourself."

Beth's hand immediately dropped to her drooling snatch. She circled her clit a few times and plunged two fingers deep into her hole. She alternated fucking her slot and rubbing her clit.

"Talk to me Beth. Tell me what you're feeling."

"It feels so good. I can't wait . . . oh yes . . . I'm getting close. Uh . . . oh . . . oh, yes . . . yessss!"

As Beth got ready to explode, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her fingers from her hole.

"Jesus no! No . . . God . . . please let me cum!!"

I bent over and whispered into her ear, "Beth listen. Here's the deal. In a minute, I'm going to uncuff you. You're going to keep the mask over your eyes. I'm going to hand you your clothes and you're going to dress. When you're dressed, I'm going to lead you to the door. I'll take the mask off as you leave the room."

"No please . . . I WANT TO . . . GET FUCKED!!" she screamed.

"You are going to leave," I patiently explained. "You're going to go home and decide. You'll decide if you'll take my cock in your throat, in your cunt and in your asshole. If that's what you want, you'll come to this room tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. You'll be dressed in a skirt. If you come, I'm going to fuck you raw. You'll leave with cum leaking from all your holes."

I uncuffed Beth from the bed and helped her dress. She sobbed the entire time. Just before I unmasked her, I whispered, "Don't play with yourself tonight. Leave your pussy alone."

I opened the door, pulled off the mask and pushed her into the hall.

Beth did return the next day. I answered the door naked, held her against the entry wall, lifted a leg and entered her pussy immediately. She clawed my back as I fucked her pussy and came in the first thirty seconds.

After fucking her against the wall, I lowered Beth to the floor and onto her back. I pushed her legs to her ears, entered her and banged her pussy. Sometime later, I rolled her onto her knees and pounded her like a dog, as I fingered her ass.

After cumming in her mouth, I lead her to my bed. Over the next four hours, I had my dick, tongue, finger or her vibrator in one of her holes.

I was as good as my word. Beth left the hotel in the early afternoon. She had cum running from a very stretched out and sore pussy and asshole.