Confessions of Bad Simon 01

Story Info
Tale of an unfaithful husband.
1.4k words
3.2
6.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on business staying in a nice 5 star hotel. I had let you know in advance so you could make yourself available.

I meet you in the lobby of the hotel and we embrace and kiss sweetly.

We go to the bar and we order drinks and get ourselves a booth in the corner. We are sitting closely and i have my arm around you whispering into your ear.

"Mmmmm you look so good tonight" I whisper as i nibble on your ear and start to kiss your neck.

I am kissing your neck and I feel your hand on my thigh slowly sliding its way up to my lap. You gently grasp my hardening cock in your hands and I can barely hold back a moan.

"Oh baby it is all for you" I rasp in your ear and go back to nibbling on your neck.

"Mmmmmm it better be" you say with a smile.

I slowly slide my hand up your silky thigh under your skirt. Higher and higher until I feel your bare wet pussy. My cock jumps in your hand, You aren't wearing any panties you sexy thing.

I suggest we go up to my suite and get more comfortable.

We can barely keep our hands off each other in the lift on the way up. I corner you and kiss you deeply and lustfully, pressing my body against your. Grinding together, wanting you so bad.

I had ordered a bottle of fine champagne and some strawberries & cream in advance so it was waiting when we got back to the suite.

I suggest that we have a nice bath to relax and unwind. You go and start the bath as I open the champagne. I come into the bathroom to find you already naked and in the steamy water, looking very sexy.

You beckon towards me and say "There is room for two".

I hand you a glass of champagne and slowly undress for you. Pausing as I lower my boxers to prolong the suspense.

I slide into the hot water behind you and our naked skin touches for the first time, it is like an electric current goes through me and I know that I have to have you.

I start to slowly massage your back with a warm sponge while kissing and licking the back of your neck. I can feel your body against mine and it is making my cock hard as steel. I know you can feel it in your back.

You lay back onto me and I start to sponge the front of your body, you turn to face me and we kiss deeply while i slowly rub the warm sponge over you.

I suggest that you relax and enjoy your champagne while I massage your body and help you relax. You don't seem to mind and sip at your drink while i am slowly bathing your body.

When I am done bathing you you turn around to face me and hold me close while kissing me passionately. Our bodies are craving each other and I suggest we move into the bedroom.

You jump out and grab the champagne and strawberries and disappear while I am getting dry.

When I enter the bedroom I see you there laying totally naked on your back with your legs spread and you are rubbing a strawberry against your juicy pink lips. I am instantly entranced by it and stop with my mouth wide open.

You slowly lift the berry away from your pussy and hold it out for me to taste. I don't take a second to hesitate and take the extra sweet fruit from your delicate fingers with my teeth.

"Mmmmmmmm tasty"

I tell you to roll over and lie down on your stomach. You do and I go to the drawer and get the rose scented massage oil. i start to massage you with my hands on your back and slowly I start to get more of my body into it. After ten minutes I am rubbing my oily body against yours and it is feeling so good.

I start to kiss every inch of your body making sure to cover you with kisses. you roll over and I can't resist your amazing breasts any longer. I slowly take your left nipple into my mouth and graxe my teeth against it, then slowly the same with the right.

My tongue is flicking your left nipple and I am working your right one between to of my fingers. You are moaning quietly obviously enjoying having all this attention being paid to your body.

I move lower until I am faced with your sexy pussy. I slowly suck your clit into my mouth and hold it there in my lips, savoring the flavor.

I start to lick the length of your slit then plunging my tongue deep into you. Oh you taste so good. Your are humping up against me trying to get my tongue deeper. you are quietly moaning and squirming and I can tell you want to cum.

I send my mouth into overdrive and start furiously licking and sucking your pussy. Oh I want you to cum for me so bad. I am so turned on by the primal moans coming from you. I slowly push my index finger into your pussy and start fucking you with it.

I can tell you are so close and I want it to be so good so I don't stop. Your whole body starts to shake and squirm, you pussy is flooding with tasty juice. You are cumming and scream so loud. Oh yes baby cum on my tongue while i finger fuck you. Oh yes, I keep sucking until you calm down.

You tell me to lie down and that you are going to really give it to me. I willingly lie down for you admiring the way your skin glows after you cum.

You gently grab my cock in your hand and slowly stroke it up and down. You can feel how hard it is and that it needs to cum. You want to make it cum for me. You move down so your face is in line with my cock and slowly lick the base of my cock and take the balls in your mouth. Stroking me faster now you start to lick the length of my cock from balls to tip.

Oh I moan and I can see you are enjoying yourself. You slowly suck the tip into your mouth and I think I am going to cum straight away, but you are not going to let me cum and release my cock. I let out a sigh and beg you to keep going. Oh baby you are so good please don't stop.

You look me in the eye and take my cock deeply into your mouth, it is so sexy to see the look in your eyes as you have my cock in your throat. you release my cock from the heavenly feeling of your mouth and keep stroking slowly, teasing me.

"Oh baby don't make me beg you please baby suck me and make me cum"

You start to stroke it faster and then you move up so you are straddling me and place my cock between your gorgeous tits. You have a wicked smile as you start to slide your tits around my cock. taking the head on your mouth as it emerges from your cleavage.

"Oh baby yeah" I am getting close and you start to move your tits faster around my hard rod.

"Oh baby here it cums" The first spurt hits your chin and then spurt after spurt goes on your face and tits.

You start to lick my cum off your tits. "Oh baby you are so sexy"

I suggest we move back to the bathroom and hit the shower to clean you up.

We move into the shower and just looking at your sexy cum covered tits is getting me hard again.

As we step into the steamy water we kiss deeply and I can still taste my cum on your breath, it is so sexy.

Our bodies pressed together as the steaming hot water cascades down our bodies. I turn you around so your back is to me and start to massage your tits. I can feel my cock as it presses between your ass cheeks.

I get you to spread your legs just enough so I can press my cock against your hot box. As I rub it you spread further and I start to dip the head in and out slowly. I can tell you want it all so I press it as deep as it will go.