Confessions of Depravity Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of Miranda continues.
2k words
4.22
21.5k
11
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 1989 (Miranda: epilogue.)

I was sitting on the porch reading listening to Joy Divisions Unknown Pleasures when Miranda came around the bend in the road between our cabin and the one her parents had rented. She had dolled herself up in a pale green summer dress with pink flowers on it like a silly little princess for dinner and looked excruciatingly happy about having been invited. She even wore a little bit of make up in an attempt to make herself prettier. She had picked flowers for mom on her way over too. Who did she think she was my girlfriend? Stupid bitch.

Mom of course adored the flowers and told us to go sit on the porch and talk or maybe go for a walk if we wanted to. Dinner would be another twenty minutes. I went out to the porch, sat down and returned to my book and music. Miranda tried to start a conversation but I gave her a look to shut her up and ignored her, at least I did until mum came out and told me to at least try to be a bit friendly now that Miranda had made the effort to come over for dinner. With a sigh I took off the headphones and put away the book. Miranda was sitting next to me and when mom had gone back inside she bit her lip and mumbled, "Sorry."

Then she asked me what I'd been listening to. I hesitated for a while before handing her the headphones and pressed play on the Walkman. She listened for a while and smiled. "Intense," she said and nodded her head. I pulled the headphones off her and got up. I'd had an idea.

"Let's go for a walk!"

I walked off the porch, hands in my jeans and she followed me. I found it quite interesting in many ways how she followed me around like an attention-starved puppy despite the way I treated her. Later it was to become my first major realisation of just how many women there are in this world who loves a misogynist, at the time though I didn't even know what a misogynist was.

I walked around the house to the stone where I had made a habit of taking my morning piss. I told her that every morning when I emptied my bladder there I imagine it was her face, turned upwards to receive my dark golden stream of piss with eyes and mouth open. She gasped a little when I grabbed her by the hair and started to force her to her knees. Desperately she shook her head and her eyes begged me not to do it. She made no effort to get up though. I took my cock out and stood over her.

"Suck it bitch!" I said and gave it two strokes before slapping it against her lips. Her lips parted willingly, perhaps even thankfully because I had decided to not piss on her and ruin her having dinner with mom and me. I was tempted but I'd never hear the end of mom's question about why Miranda had left.

I fucked her mouth slow and deep at first then faster and faster, wanting to take as much time as I had on my hands before mom would call for us. Miranda's eyes teared up and drooled as my cock invaded her mouth quite harshly. She leaned forward as much as she could to avoid getting any of the drool on her dress. I don't know how long I managed to hold out, fucking her face for as long as I did but I didn't finish until I heard mom calling our names. I pushed my cock all the way down Miranda's throat and shot my load before pushing her aside.

She coughed up most of the cum and used some leaves to wipe her face. While she cleans herself up as much as she can with just leaves I let her know that after dinner I Will take her back to the stone and piss on her before fucking her ass again. She closes her eyes and nods. I raise my hand as if to slap her face and laughs when she flinches.

When we got back to the porch where mom had set the table for three Miranda excuses herself and asks to use the bathroom to freshen up a bit. Mom smiles and winks at her as it is obvious from Miranda's dishevelled clothes and hair that we've had "a bit of fun" while we were gone. As we waited for Miranda to return mom smiled at me and said, "I knew you two would get along nicely." I just shrugged casually and started plating up some mashed potatoes and meatloaf. Mom gave me a look as if to say that it was rude to start before the guest had sat down at the table and been served. I didn't care much and started to eat.

When Miranda came back she sat down quietly opposite me and mom served her a large plate of mash and meatloaf with some gravy on the side. Mom probably thought she was a bit on the skinny side and needed to eat more.

The conversation that followed was pretty awkward with mom asking all kinds of nosey questions, me sighing with annoyed boredom and Miranda awkwardly trying her best to answer mom's questions without annoying me too much. Still the overall feeling from mom and Miranda was that they both seemed to think of Miranda as my girlfriend. I just wanted to slap them both hard across the face and make them fucking eat each other out while I fucked them both in the ass one after the other. I finished my dinner quickly and without a word got up, grabbed my walkman and walked off.

I went to the back of the house and sat down on a tree stump waiting for Miranda to finish pretending to be my girlfriend. I lit a cigarette and put my headphones on. I managed to get through the rest of Unknown Pleasures and all of Closer which was on the flipside of the cassette before Miranda finally did show up. She looked a little scared when she saw me sitting there just waiting for her.

"Your mom wanted me to tell you that she thinks that was very rude of you to just walk off like that when you were having guests."

The words came in a low hesitant whisper accompanied by a single tear making its way down her left cheek. I shrugged and pointed to the piss stone. Miranda closed her eyes and started to cry.

"Please," she said "Please I can suck you hard and then you can fuck my ass for as long as you want to, just please don't make me drink your piss."

This was the first time she had said anything that resembled a no since that first day by the pond. I got up and walked towards her.

"Strip bitch!" The tone of my voice was harsh and annoyed.

Still crying Miranda slipped her dress off and folded it neatly before laying it down on the ground. She was actually wearing a bra underneath it, as if she needed one. Her tits were barely more than fried eggs. She took it off and folded it too before placing it on top of the dress. Lastly she slid out of her cotton panties and placed them on top of the pile too. She looked at me nervous, wanting to cover herself but not really daring to.

I crushed the cigarette against a tree and slapped her across the face.

"On your knees bitch!"

She dropped to her knees and starting to rub my crotch with both hands. I took my cock out. Her lips parted to receive it and then closed tightly around the shaft.

I started to fuck her mouth deep. She gagged and cramped as usual but I kept going, my hands firmly on the back of her head keeping her from pulling away. Just like I did before dinner I pushed my cock as deep as it could go into her throat when I shot my load, except this time I didn't pull out. I closed my eyes and waited for that tingling sensation of the bladder starting to overflow. I pulled out just a little leaving the head of my cock still inside her mouth and relaxed my muscles. She gagged so hard she almost threw up when the piss hit the back of her mouth. Her eyes looked up at me filled with shock, shame and disgust. I smiled and dribbled a big gob of spit right into one of her eyes. I told her while still pissing into her mouth that I didn't care what she wanted to do or not and added that I had at least been nice enough to let her take her clothes off so they didn't get ruined. And oh right, I was still going to fuck her ass after I was done pissing.

Her entire body was cramping and she did actually throw up just before I was done. As I let go of her and pulled out she fell onto all four, coughing up piss and throwing up again. Her face was a complete mess which I hoped would teach her not to wear any fucking make up even though I had to admit that the running mascara and smeared lipstick did look kind of sexy on her but that was beside the point. I didn't want her to be "pretty for me" because that meant that I accepted her as my girlfriend and I was sure as hell not about to do that. No matter what mom or she thought. I sat back down on the tree stump and lit another cigarette watching her throw up and cry. It got me hard again.

After a few minutes she looked up at me with her messed up face and shame in her eyes. She bit her lip nervously. She knew that we were not done and submissively crawled over to me on all four. She leaned up against my legs and placed her head almost affectionately in my lap. I smiled and couldn't resist stroking her hair as if I was petting a cat or a dog. Again I felt that she could deserve a bit of affection after having just served as a urinal and before getting fucked up the ass like a whore.

I offered her a cigarette and she accepted it. We sat there for quite a while and smoked. I kept stroking her fiery red hair like a pet. It was surprisingly soft to the touch. I wanted to ask her why she put up with all the things I did to her, with how I treated her like a piece of shit. I didn't though. Maybe I didn't really want to know. Maybe I was afraid asking would open up a can of worms that neither of us would be able to put the lid back on afterwards.

After we had smoked two cigarettes each I pushed her down to the ground, turned her onto her belly and straddled her legs. I pinned her down to the ground with one arm and guided my cock into her ass with the other. It wasn't as tight as it had been before but it still resisted the invasion. I fucked her quick and hard, covering her mouth to muffle her cries. It was over within five minutes. I pulled out just before I came and shot my load all over her ass and back.

When I was done I stood back up, buttoned up my jeans, grabbed my Walkman and went back to the porch to deal with mom. Miranda got up slowly and got dressed before heading back to her parents' cottage. I watched her walk awkwardly along the path that ran between the two cottages for a while. I knew she'd be back for more in the morning.