Confessions of Depravity Ch. 03

Story Info
A new interest emerge as the summer holiday ends.
3.2k words
4.2
14.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August 1989 (Jackie)

After the summer had ended I returned to school as a completely different person. I had tasted the deliciously spicy flavour of misogynist sex. Having had Miranda as my first girl greatly affected my view on girls as sexual creatures, as I am sure you can all understand. After we had gotten back to town she kept following me around but now that I was back in my natural environment I chose to ignore her rather than taking further advantage of her eagerness to let me degrade and rape her. When she showed up at the house one day after school mom was delighted to see her. I was not. I was done with her. I was moving on. In fact I already had my sights set on a new girl who had just been relocated to our school from a neighbouring town but we'll get to her soon but more about her later. First let's finish with Miranda.

Miranda wore a pale blue dress with white lace trims when she showed up at our house unannounced one Saturday a few weeks after school had started again. She had even put on makeup again, pale blue eyeshadow to match the dress and pearly pink lipstick. She looked ridiculous because it was all too obvious that she was trying too hard to look pretty, girlishly pretty. Mom let her in with a smile and suggested that we go down to my rooms in the basement and she would bring us a snack. I rolled my eyes, shrugged and headed downstairs without a word. As soon as I was alone with Miranda I told her that if she ever pulled anything like this again I would hurt her so bad she'd wish she was dead. I was just about to put an exclamation point to my words by punching her in the stomach when mom interrupted us with cinnamon rolls and sodas. Miranda smiled pretty at mom and said thank you as if everything was all hunky dory and smelled like roses after a soft summer sprinkle.

Before going back up mom said that she was going shopping and asked Miranda if she wanted to stay for dinner. I glared at Miranda who gently shook her head.

"Some other time maybe" she said. Mom smiled and closed the door behind her. I waited until I heard mom's car drive away before I grabbed Miranda by the hair pushed her roughly up against the wall, reached up under the dress and tore her white cotton panties with pink hearts off. I was going to have her one last time, to drive the point home if nothing else. Not having had any sex at all, other than my left hand, since we left the cottage might have had something to do with it. Masturbation simply doesn't cut it once you've tasted the pleasures of the mouth, cunt and ass.

I undid my jeans with one hand and grabbed her throat with the other. I was already hard when I pulled my cock out. I slapped it once against her ass and then aimed it at her asshole.

"You must be the most stupid bitch to ever walk on two legs." I told her and tightened my grip on her throat.

"Or you must really hate yourself. I don't care which." I continued and forced my cock into her ass little by little. I could hear her start to whimper and sob so I tightened my grip on her throat even more and began to pump furiously into her. It didn't take long before I felt my balls tightening and my cock start to swell up. She was gasping for air now and I'm sure that had I wanted to or thought I'd get away with it I could have strangled her right then and there. The idea of it sent me over the edge and I filled her anal cavity with a big load of sticky thick cum. I kept trying to push deeper as I kept pumping until my balls were empty. I pulled out and for a second watched my sperm drip out of her stretched asshole before I turned her around and punched her as hard as I could in the stomach.

"If I ever see you here again bitch I will kick you so hard you'll be coughing up your fallopian tubes. I'm done with you and your sorry whore-ass. Got IT?"

My nostrils were flaring and my eyes were wide open. She nodded, still trying to regain her breath. Tears were flowing liberally down her face messing up her makeup. I spat in her face and lifted my fist for another strike. She whimpered and ran up the stairs holding her stomach.

I must have finally got the message through because after that she made sure to avoid me as much as possible. She even switched schools which meant that I could now turn my full attention back to my target, the new girl in town, Jackie.

Jackie was much more feminine than Miranda. She had a fully developed body, nice tits, just a little more than a handful but beautifully shaped, a tight round ass, clearly defined hipbones that she quite liked to show off by wearing very low cut jeans, low enough to also show that she was not a subscriber to the idea of underwear. She had long black wavy hair down to her shoulders, full luscious lips and a tough as nails attitude. It was mostly the latter that had caught my attention. Just seeing her walk by in the corridor, swaying that tight round ass in even tighter jeans from side to side, got my cock rock-hard, and I didn't even have to trip her or imagine myself slamming her face up against a locker. She wasn't that kind of girl.

No one seemed to know why she had been relocated from her old school but whatever it was I was sure it had something to do with that attitude. Maybe she had gotten into too many fights or something like that. Even though she mostly kept to herself there was something about her demeanour that spelled bully to me, bully or victim, or both.

I still remember the incident that really got really got me interested in her. It was the first week back in school. A couple of the older girls at school encircled her and tried to assert themselves as alpha bitches by pissing their territory. They pushed her between themselves, thinking they had found a perfect victim, and she let them for a while before she just turned around and grabbed the leader by the hair and slung her up against the wall. She followed up by slamming both hands into the wall on either side of the girl, leaned in and kissed her before just walking off. After this incident not only did the girls leave her alone, they were actually afraid of her. So afraid in fact that they brought their boyfriends along for a second attempt that ended in a similar way except with a pair of very sore balls and a severely bruised male ego.

Both incidents of course had her sent to the principal's office, and to the school counsellor's, but they also gained her a lot of fearful respect around school. It also meant that she had my undivided attention whether she wanted it or not. She was indeed something quite extraordinary and I knew I had to have her. I just had to find a way to break her. It wouldn't be even remotely as easy as it had been with Miranda that much was for sure but then not much would have been. With Jackie I needed a plan, and patience.

I mulled it over that night, after my final encounter with Miranda. I couldn't sleep anyway. I rarely could to be honest. I spent most of my nights staring at the shadows on the ceiling and jerking off. Sometimes that helped me relax enough to fall asleep so I did a couple of times while thinking about the things I wanted to do to Jackie, like grab those tits of hers by the nipple and pull until she squirmed and then punch the breast with my fist or as I mentioned before slamming her face first into a locker, or wall, door table, whatever was available, and then face fuck her with her nose bleeding all over her lips and my cock. I came pretty hard from those fantasies but I knew that if I just walked up to her and did that, the way I had with Miranda, she would probably fight back and then have me arrested for sexual assault. Yes by then I had started to understand that concept and also that my fantasies were not socially acceptable.

After I had jerked off the second time I got up and headed to the upstairs bathroom to get a drink of water. On my way back I peeked into mom's room. She was fast asleep on her sleeping pills, as usual. She had kicked the covers off and her nightie had bunched up under her tits. Still horny from my earlier encounter with Miranda and my fantasies about Jackie I opened mom's closet and pulled out a pair of her used panties from the laundry basket. They smelled relatively fresh. I pulled my cock out and wrapped the panties around it and went over to her bed.

I knew it would take the ceiling crashing down or the fire alarm going off to wake her up before the alarm clock went off at 6:30. I took my boxers off, laid down beside her and while I rubbed my cock in her used panties I pulled down the ones she was wearing. I leaned in and sniffed her cunt. It smelled quite pungent with sweat and that heavy scent that told me she had masturbated before falling asleep. I slid a finger inside her and kept stroking myself. She moaned and moved restlessly under my hand almost as if she was pushing herself against it, trying to fuck it. I slid another finger inside her and closed my eyes. I was edging myself along, ready to blow whenever. For a nice finale I pulled the fingers out of her and with a wicked smile and my cock hard as rock I smeared some of the goo that had gathered on my fingers on her lips and leaned in to kiss her. When our lips touched I shot my load into her used panties.

Having wiped my cock clean with them I pulled off the ones she was wearing and slipped the ones I had soiled on. I took the fresh panties back down to my rooms and stuck them under my pillow in case I needed to jerk off again later that night. I did and then I eventually fell asleep.

In the morning when I woke up I had the beginnings of a plan as to how to approach Jackie. Sure, maybe she was a tough cookie but I had something she would not have encountered before, a complete lack of empathy and I had already tasted the sweetness of misogynist sex. I had a feeling she had not, but I also had a feeling that she was more than a little disappointed with what few sexual encounters she had had in her life. How none of the boys she had fucked had been able to satisfy her. She wanted, no, she needed someone who didn't ask what felt good for her but rather just took her and gave it to her. Someone who wouldn't be afraid to hurt her if that was what it took for them both to cum. Someone that didn't even care if she came or not. Someone just like me.

Her tough attitude and general demeanour was a shell behind which she hid a mind that craved that little something extra, an element not only of danger but of violence and abuse. As I was jerking off in the shower thinking about it I knew that if I could only crack that tough surface she would be mine to with as I wanted and she would love me for it, maybe more so than the desperate craving for attention Miranda had given me.

I finished my shower and headed back downstairs to my two rooms in the basement to get dressed. When I passed the kitchen mom was trying to wake up with coffee and cigarettes, her usual breakfast. She had a confused look on her face as if trying to solve some difficult math problem in her head. I said good morning without thinking that she had probably discovered my load in her panties when she undressed to shower. Not that I cared but it might be something I'd have to deal with soon. I made a mental note in the back of my head and refocused my mind on Jackie as I continued down the stairs. It was time to dress up.

I picked my outfit with more care than I usually did a black shirt with dark purple stripes that mom had given me last Christmas and slim fit black jeans that I had bought when mom had nagged me to pick out something to wear for parties and "dating" ... pffft. I finished the outfit off with a studded leather belt and a pair of ankle high black leather boots.

Before heading back up for some coffee I brushed my hair back off of my forehead and grabbed a pair of dark sunglasses. I looked just like what I imagined Jackie would be attracted to, dark and dangerous.

After lunch that day I snuck out back to the smoking area. Having noticed a few days earlier that Jackie too was a smoker I knew she would follow not long after. I had also noticed her looking at me with some interest when I walked past her in the corridor earlier that day. Of course I had not acknowledged her look. I needed for her to think I wasn't interested in her.

It wasn't even five minutes before I saw her stroll down the path to the smoking area. She wore a pale green t-shirt that hugged her breasts very nicely and a pair black jeans shorts with deep red leggings underneath. Over that she had a washed out black jeans jacket. Her hair shone like black silk in the midday sun.

I smiled and put a cigarette to my lips and lit it as if I had just arrived myself. She acknowledged my presence with a barely hinted nod, maybe even a bit shy and hesitant. She took off her backpack and went through it for a while looking for her cigarettes. What she didn't know was that I had taken earlier in the day when she wasn't looking.

When she didn't find them she cursed and threw the backpack to the ground.

"You wouldn't happen to have an extra cigarette or two. Would you?"

She looked at me and actually tried to smile. I took out my pack and tossed it her way.

"Need a light too?"

She shook her head, placed a cigarette between her full lips, lit it with a zippo she pulled out of her back pocket and tossed the pack back to me. We smoked in silence standing opposite each other, both trying not to watch the other too obviously, as if we were sizing each other up.

Eventually I walked over to her and put my hand between her legs. Before she had a chance to protest I blew smoke in her face and whispered: "For the cigarette."

She coughed and blinked against the smoke in her eyes before giving me a look of defiance. Just as she was about to push me away and start screaming at me I pushed her up against the wooden fence surrounding the smoking area, tightened my grip between her legs and kissed her. She squirmed under my pressure but it was too late now. She was about to learn that she had just met the one kid at school who wasn't afraid of her, who had seen through her mask and who was about to break down every last one of her carefully constructed defences.

"On your knees," I whispered harshly, "Now."

The look in her eyes could have scared away a guy with more morals, or conscience but I just met it with a blank unyielding stare until it softened and eventually she dropped down to her knees and started to open my jeans.

When she looked up at me after having taken my cock out her eyes seemed to suggest that she had paid worse for less. At the time I just shrugged, dribbled some spit onto her face and told her to start sucking. She did, and she was pretty damned good at it. Her lips were soft and the way she used them to milk and massage my cock was amazing. I was nothing like I had ever experienced with Miranda. This was a proper blow job by a girl who had some real skills. Her lips and maybe even more importantly her tongue felt so good on my cock that I got curious and even though I had planned to just fuck her face roughly until it was covered in tears and then blow my load all over it, the way I had always done it with Miranda, I decided to instead let her do it her own way and at her own pace.

Class had started again so there was no one around who might accidentally walk in on us. I could let it take as much time as I wanted to but her skills made that very hard. Her hand cupped my balls and her fingers tickled the soft loose skin just behind them before she applied pressure in a circular motion halfway between my ball-sack and my asshole. It was simply more than I could take and with a low grunt I thrusted my hips forward and came inside her mouth.

When I pulled out and started to button my jeans she turned halfway around and spit most of my load onto the hard gravel surface and wiped her lips clean with the back of her hand before she stood back up. Her attitude had changed when she finally did look at me again. I grabbed her face with one hand and pushed her against the wooden fence again.

"Next time you swallow, understood whore?"

She nodded and her lips moved without a sound. Now I'm no lip reader or anything but to me it looked like her lips were mimicking the words: "I'm sorry."

"Or you'll be sorry you didn't."

She nodded again.

I lit another cigarette and when she looked at me hesitantly as if wanting to ask if she could have one too but was a bit scared of what I might ask for as payment for it. I laughed and took out the pack I had stolen from her backpack earlier and handed it to her. She looked at me curiously but she understood that I had planned it all to go down the way it had.

"For being a good little whore," I said. She lit a cigarette and we smoked in silence, side by side leaning up against the fence before we walked back to the school.

"I'll expect you here same time tomorrow whore," I told her before we parted ways. She didn't say anything but I knew she would be there.