Confessions of Depravity Ch. 05

Story Info
September 1989 (Jackie.) Part 2.
2k words
4.46
11.2k
7
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 1989 (Jackie.) part 2.

I don't know how long I left her up there but I had at least three maybe four cigarettes before heading back upstairs, rock hard and ready to fuck her brains out. Having already cum four times in just a few hours I was ready for a long hard fuck, a long hard meticulous fuck.

She was squirming and pulling at the ropes and cable ties, and the eggplant had been crushed inside her. When I walked through the door she lifted her head and woofed happily wagging her ass. I really needed to figure out some way of putting a real tail on it. She would look so cute, so deliciously sexy. I took my clothes off and positioned myself between her legs, lifted her ass up towards my cock and pulled out the mashed remains of the eggplant before thrusting into her, balls deep in one hard thrust. She yelped and shivered. I kept pushing against her, making her slide forward until she was flat on her belly and the ropes were stretched as far as they went. I could feel her cunt contract from the eggplant. I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back.

"What are you whore?"

"A good little whore? Your good little whore?"

"You're a useless good-for-nothing-but-fucking whore."

I rammed into her so hard I could feel her cervix against my cockhead. She yelped and I could feel her tense up a little.

"I'm your useless good-for-nothing-but-fucking whore."

As she repeated the words her voice began to tremble and between fucking and whore there was a sob. I smiled, tightened my grip on her hair and smashed her face into the bed.

"That's right. And don't you fucking forget it cunt."

I kept her face pushed hard into the mattress and started to fuck her in slow deep hard thrusts. I could feel her cunt clenching around my cock with each thrust. As I increased the pace her yelps and moans got deeper and her breath got heavy and shallow. Her body was writhing and shivering under my weight and with each thrust she yelped until she exploded and screamed into the mattress as she squirted all over the sheets and my balls. Her body was shaking like an earthquake. Her cunt was gripping my cock so tight it almost hurt. I had never felt a woman's orgasm before but the energies she sent out pulsed up my spine and I almost came too as her vaginal muscles milked my cock.

I pulled out and just watched her body quiver with aftershocks. It was so sexy. I checked her face and her eyes were rolled back into her head. It took something like five minutes before her body stopped convulsing and she could finally look up at me.

"Thank you." she panted. "That was amazing."

I nodded. It sure was. I had not expected her to orgasm that hard or at all for that matter. I smiled at her and told her it was time for another game. She looked up at me with a huge smile on her face and gave a happy woof.

I untied her legs from the bedposts, turned her onto her back and tied her back up again. It was time for the candles but first I needed to cum too so I straddled her face and told her to lick her mess off my balls. Her tongue felt amazing on my tight cumfilled balls. I started stroking and adjusted myself until I felt her tongue against my anus. She licked it just as happily as she had my balls and it was just a matter of seconds before I spewed my cum all over her breasts and stomach. Holy fuck did I spew a load over her. It was like the mother of all orgasms. I almost passed out from it and my balls kept cramping even after they were empty.

It took a couple of minutes before I could get up and head downstairs again. We both needed something to drink and a smoke. It felt kind of perverse walking around naked in her aunt's house. I got two beers out of the fridge and grabbed my smokes on the way back. Before going back upstairs I checked the clock on the microwave oven. It was just barely past noon. It would be a long epic day. I had just had my fifth orgasm of the day and still felt like I could go for another fuck.

Back upstairs I put the candles on a small tray and lit them before I helped her sit up. I held the beer up to her mouth for her to take a sip. Some of it spilled out at the corners of her mouth when she didn't swallow quickly enough. I lit a cigarette and let her take a couple of drags before taking a few drags myself.

"How many guys have you fucked before me whore?"

She looked at me curiously and blushed.

"I've blown maybe five guys before but ..." She hesitated and blushed even more. "... But until this morning I was actually a virgin."

I must admit I was surprised but I had no reason to doubt her so I nodded and told her that she was my third.

I gave her a few more sips of beer and the last few drags on the cigarette before pushing her back down. I'm fairly certain she had figured out that the candles were part of the next game we were going to play and how I would use them but I doubt anything could have prepared her for the sensation of hot wax poured onto her nipples.

She screamed and tried to wiggle away. I slapped her face and told her to be still. Or else. She stopped moving and looked up at me with excitement and fear. Little by little I covered first her nipples, then her breasts in hot wax. At first she grunted in pain with each drop but over time those grunts turned into moans of pleasure. I moved down her stomach to the neatly trimmed bush between her legs. Her breath was shallow in excited and fearful anticipation of that first drop of wax to land on her clit. For that very reason I chose to go down the inside of her left thigh and up the inside of the right. And then just to drag out the anticipation I put the candles down on her belly, to let them melt a bit more. I lit another cigarette and while we shared it I reused the vegetables that were still firm enough to be used as dildos.

Deciding to wait even longer after the cigarette was finished I took out the pliers. This was the first time all day that I had seen real fear in her eyes.

"What are you going to do with that?"

Her voice trembled nervously. In response to her question I peeled the wax off of her nipples. They were bright pink and fully erect.

"Well ... to be perfectly honest whore I really don't know. I was thinking maybe they can be used like this."

I caught one of her nipples with the pliers and pressed. She screamed so loud I was actually afraid the neighbours across the back yard might hear her. I let her nipple go. It wasn't worth the risk of getting caught. I just hoped there were no bored housewives at home in the neighbouring houses to call the police on us. I put the pliers away and picked up the candles again. There was a fair amount of melted wax in each of them. I began by covering up her nipples again before moving on to the cunt. I straddled her face to muffle her screams and aimed the first dribble carefully at her clit. Her body convulsed from the heat and I must admit I was afraid she might bite my balls but instead she started to suck on them as I kept covering her cunt with wax. I needed release so I sat back up and shoved my cock into her throat before leaning forward again. I peeled the wax off her cunt and leaned in for my first taste of cunt.

The thought had never even crossed my mind before but the pungent stench of sex that filled the room along with the intense energies I had gotten from her orgasm before made me decide to try it. I began to slowly fuck her mouth and throat as I lowered my lips onto her clit and started to suck on it. It tasted a lot better than I had expected it to and soon I was really getting into it. Her muffled moans as I dragged my tongue along her frothy slit turned me on even more and I reached for the nearest of the vegetables, a carrot, and used it to fuck her as I licked and sucked on her cunt while slowly getting closer and closer to my sixth orgasm of the day. I held back though because I wanted her to orgasm first so I could ride her energy waves.

Luckily she was literally on the edge too and it wasn't more than a few minutes before a gush of cum juices squirted out of her cunt and into my mouth. I thrusted hard into her throat twice and shot my load straight down her belly. When I pulled out and rolled off her she coughed up the cum all over her aunt's pillow.

"Damn. That was fucking awesome."

She coughed a few more times and woofed playfully in response.

"I really need to pee though."

So did I so I untied her legs and lead her into her aunt's en suite bathroom. I told her to squat down in the tub and do her business. I stepped into the tub too aimed my cock at her face and when I felt her pee splashing against my ankles I started to pee all over her face and hair.

Afterwards we showered together and she suggested that we'd order a pizza and then take a nap together. I was indeed both hungry and tired so I agreed with her.

While we ate I asked her to tell me about the guys she had sucked before me. I was really curious as to who had taught her how. Her skills were amazing. Even today as I write down these sexual memoirs, having a lot more experience, I still stand by that. I may have had one or two blowjobs after Jackie that were better but they've been rare and one of them was by a pornstar so I'm not sure that actually counts. That's a much later story though.

She told me about her first blowjob. How the guy hadn't really let her suck him. He had just fucked her face. That was one of the reasons she had actually come back for more after the first blowjob I coerced out of her. That and of course the planning I had put into it. It had been over in about two minutes. She suspected it was his first blowjob too even though he claimed it wasn't.

It was her second blowjob that had given her a chance to experiment a bit with what felt good for the guy, like paying attention to his balls and the soft skin behind the balls. It was also then that she understood that sucking cock turned her on because after the guy was done she had to masturbate just to get rid of the itch. He was two years older than her and they had actually dated for a while giving her time to practise and experiment. She couldn't really say why it had never gone beyond hands and mouth stuff. It just hadn't. After that she kind of went quiet as if she didn't want to talk about the rest. Instead she asked me about the two girls I had fucked before her.

I shrugged and started telling her about Miranda and the summer I spent humiliating and violating her. Jackie rested her head on my belly and actually suggested that the bitch had got what she deserved. I agreed of course but I had not expected the story to turn Jackie on enough for her to start rubbing herself while giving me a very slow blowjob.

She was more than I had ever dared dream about.