Confessions of Oscar and Irene

Story Info
Oscar & Irene share telling their fantasy becoming reality
10.2k words
4.11
28.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note. This story was inspired be Oscar. I have written it in a different format to try to replicate two people seperately telling their story, which is then dove-tailed together.

There will be some longish paragraphs but you'll see why.

As always, critical friend comments are welcome. Personal attacks on the writer will be deleted as soon as they are seen.

Confessions of Oscar and Irene

Oscar and Irene are separately talking about their sex life. Here, the confessions are merged to create their story.

Oscar:

I suppose I had had around ten sexual relationships before Irene and I got together. I enjoy sex and I got my share of partners, well a reasonable share, I suppose. The quality of sex varied with the different girls but I did quite a lot of things, tried a few new things and I suppose I became reasonably experienced in positions and in oral sex, giving and receiving. I have fantasies about things that I would like to experience which I flag up now but I'll come back to later.

Irene:

I remember Oscar from school. I never considered him as boyfriend material then. Mind you, I did not consider many boys as boyfriend material. I was a bit slow in getting off the mark with guys. There was no real drive from me as I did not see what all the fuss was about. It is not as though I was attracted to girls either. I just didn't really get excited about the idea of being intimate with a guy. I suppose I only had three or four boyfriends before I met Oscar again when I was in my early to mid twenties. The guys before Oscar only got as far as being able to kiss me, except there was a bit of groping from one of them. He got as far as my panties but I grabbed his hand before I got fingered. I didn't feel ready, even for that. I stopped them all from trying to get any further. However, when I met Oscar again, I allowed things to go further. After all, he had matured into a lovely man with quite an exciting physique. Well, in my limited experience it was an exciting physique, one that I was happy to go further with than I had with anyone so far. I was sexually curious now as well as thinking that I would like a husband. Something had sparked between us and our relationship progressed wonderfully – including physically and I became his wife.

Oscar:

I knew Irene from High School but I met her again when we were in our mid-twenties and in those intervening years she had become incredibly attractive to me. She is of average height with lovely brown hair which gleams in a reddish colour in the sun and in certain electric lights. She is shapely, with some sexy sweet curves. Her breasts are a delight and she exhibits quite a cleavage although I don't think that she does it for the benefit of men. She has a lovely ass – two luscious orbs to smooth a hand over. We began dating and it led to marriage, a happy marriage blessed with children. My only hang up is that I cannot get Irene to be a bit more sexually adventurous. Our sex life is - well, to be frank, - it is very basic, consisting of missionary position and not too much more than that. It started that way and stayed that way so it's not as though it is caused by child birth or the passing of the years. However, Irene does not ration me, she welcomes my approaches but in a rather business like way as though she knows I need sex for loving gratification and she will supply it as the dutiful wife.

Irene:

Though I said that I was sexually curious, that did not mean that I was adventurous. Once Oscar and I began having sex, I felt that my role is to lay on my back and open my body to him. Well, you realise, I mean open my pussy to him. Later, I will probably use more naughty language to tell you this story as the words are more descriptive, even if they are bad. I won't go into the details of our first time though, but Oscar clearly knows that he was my first and he is my only sex partner. I lay there for him to enter me with his aroused penis and for him to reach a climax. I insist he uses condoms. After all, unless we are trying for children it is very messy and sticky to let him come in my vagina. I virtually never refuse him sex. I recognise that he is a man with a man's needs which he can satisfy with me. He seems to enjoy fucking me but I try to get him to finish quickly. I don't need a long session of laying back with a man on top of me pounding his cock into me. Sometimes, I have climaxed from Oscar but it is not usual for me to do so. I do secretly masturbate if I need a release that he's unlikely to provide.

Oscar:

Once our married life settled into a sort of pattern , particularly in the bedroom, I began to have fantasies about Irene. I felt that she was holding back and that maybe I could find the right button to press that would liberate her and get her to be more involved, more adventurous – more fucking horny. After all, she still has a lovely body for sex, great tits, very suckable nipples, divine pussy which feels superb when I push my hard cock into it. Eventually I began to tell her about my fantasies, hoping that it would get her to be more erotic, try different positions, to try letting me lick her pussy or better still, for her to suck me. Gradually, I became more graphic with my language, saying suggestive things in naughty ways. I remember her gasp when I told her that I wanted her to slide her wet cunt over my stiff cock and ride me like Bangkok prostitute. It didn't happen and I suppose I was lucky to get to finish our missionary fuck that night. We are now some twelve years into our total time together and I'm still fantasising.

Irene:

Some time into our marriage Oscar began to get very talkative during sex. He was suggesting that we try new things – some of them very dirty, naughty things. As if I want to put his penis in my mouth to suck! He told me that some new positions would be fun but I didn't see what was wrong with how we were doing it. It was quite comfortable – unless he takes too long over it. He started to say things using naughty words. Now, I don't mind some strong words in the bedroom but when he said something like "Wrap your steaming hot cunt over my hard shaft and fuck me franticly until I blow my load into you!" well it just turned me right off. However, I didn't tell him off. It is his bedroom as well as mine and I can cope with hearing such language. After all, we've been together for almost thirteen years, there's a lot holding us together.

Oscar:

My fantasies started to get more erotic. I remembered an occasion at the beach and Irene was wearing a bikini. It was not so long ago. She was showing a lot of cleavage and her ass cheeks were very visible. She obviously enjoys putting her body on display that way. While I was swimming a guy started to chat to her. I watched them from the water. At first I was angry with jealousy but then I realised that she is my faithful wife and I became a bit excited by it. That night in bed I said "That guy at the beach – he wanted to fuck you!" She told me that I was being silly. I said "He did! He was staring at your gorgeous tits and down at your inner thighs. He was imagining fucking you – pushing his cock into your lovely wet pussy and fucking you until you screamed in orgasm." I watched her closely and I was sure that I detected a slight grin of pride and excitement. It made me more strongly aroused and I plunged my cock into her. She was very wet. I fucked her with gusto and my cock exploded giving me a fiercely intense climax. I realised that my true fantasy was actually for another man to fuck my wife. The idea excited me immensely. I also noticed that Irene closed her eyes all the time I was fucking her. I wondered what she was imagining.

Irene:

There was an interesting thing happened one day. Oscar took me to the beach. I was sunbathing while he went for a swim. I had a new yellow bikini on. It was very skimpy so it showed a lot of my breast flesh and it had like a triangle of fabric over my pussy and another over my ass, both tied together with strings. I'd had to trim my bush after I first tried it on. To be honest, I got a thrill from wearing so little in public, showing my body to people I don't know. I had actually chosen the bikini because it only just covered what I felt needed to stay covered.

While Oscar swam, this guy I'd never ever met came over and started chatting to me in an overly familiar way. He was tall, tanned and his body was well toned. He wore swim shorts. I was nowhere near anyone else and he had made a beeline for me from some distance away. As he chatted to me, I could tell he was checking out my breasts and then his eyes went lower. I was glad I had trimmed. He made one or two suggestive remarks and he flattered me about my body. I must admit I quite enjoyed the experience. That night, in bed, Oscar made his usual play for sex and he brought up that he had seen the guy talking to me. He said that he knew that the guy wanted to fuck me. How he 'knew' that, I don't know. I tried to play it down but I think Oscar was right. The guy had been quite suggestive about my bikini, teasing me that it hardly covered my nipples which became erect when he referred to them. He commented on my nipples hardening, telling me that he was turning me on. In truth, he was but I could not admit that to him. I didn't know him. When Oscar fucked me, he did so quite brusquely – obviously aroused by the idea of this guy being with me. But I did notice that I had become wet between my legs at the beach and again when Oscar brought it up. I do admit that during our fuck, I was fantasising about the guy.

Oscar:

Once I had this notion in my head that I wanted another man to fuck my wife, I couldn't get rid of it. I didn't understand it – but I got really turned on by the idea of her having sex with someone else. I had seen the effect it had on Irene just talking about it so I imagined what it would be like if it actually happened. Would it trigger her into becoming more adventurous in bed with me. I began to work it into my fantasy talking during our sex and Irene never stopped me so I guess that she was fantasising too. I started to test myself in my mind if I could really handle it, another man taking my wife for sex, his hands caressing her lovely tits, running his fingers through her soft brown bush, teasing her clitoris, pushing two maybe three fingers in between her moist pussy lips then ramming his hard cock into her soft wet desirable cunt and ejaculating his semen into her after he has given her a monumental orgasm. Nothing about it was turning me off. I loved the notion of it. I asked myself if I could do things with Irene straight after she had been with another man. My answer to myself was a resounding 'You bet your balls, I could!" I would love it, following a guy into her. I've read erotic books that have all sorts of stuff in them and I know that guys can do it. Strangely, considering her normal reserved approach to our sex life, Irene didn't shoot me down when I kept bringing up as a fantasy her going with another man.

Irene:

He still keeps bringing up his fantasies and I play along for a short time, then he gets his cock in me and fucks me in a frenzy because he's so aroused. I have to admit that his dream had some appeal to me – just as a fantasy that is. I didn't think I could possibly ever do anything like that. Then one day, fate took a hand. I was walking home from aerobics with my friend Isabelle. We go quite frequently. I do find that the exercise makes me feel good. Sometimes it even arouses me and I hint to Oscar by having an early night. He always follows me to bed straight away. Sometimes I get into bed still all hot and sweaty from the gym and he is soon on top of me pushing his dick into my sweaty pussy. If I do climax it will be on one of those nights. This night, as we walked along Isabelle suddenly gasped and said "It's him!" I asked who she meant. Over the road there was a guy walking towards us. Isabelle said "The guy I had a brief affair with!" Now Isabelle is married but last year she had a sex affair with a married man. It lasted about three months then she ended it because she was falling in love. She had confided in me and told me all about the sex and how good it was. His name is Jeff. Isabelle grabbed my arm as Jeff crossed the road to speak to us. He and Isabelle exchanged greetings cordially enough then she introduced me to Jeff. He was charming and said he'd like to meet me for coffee one day.

Oscar:

I watch out for how Irene is when she gets back from her aerobics. There is something about it that arouses her. I realised that if she says she's going to bed early, it is very likely that she fancies having sex – still just missionary but it is sex! Sometimes she leaves herself sweaty and I fantasize that I've got her hot and sweaty from some hard animated fucking.

Irene:

As Jeff went on his way, Isabelle whispered very loud to me "That's it! That's his code! He's attracted to you. When he says he wants to take you for coffee he wants to try to seduce you." I scoffed at her. I said that I doubt he would be attracted to me, a woman in her late thirties with a husband. Isabelle enlightened me. "Oh, he's safely married and he wants to keep it that way but he wants other women too. He likes to get married women into bed with him – just for sex, nothing more. He loves sex with married women because of their experience and in any case it excites him to take another man's wife to bed. But I tell you this, Irene. He's good. He's an amazing lover. He'll take you to heaven and back. His cock is huge – long and thick - and he knows how to use it. What will you do?" I told her not to be so daft, that there was no way he'd be interested in me. I realised that I had put it that way rather than that I wasn't interested in him. She told me to look out because Jeff would be looking for me. I admitted to myself that Jeff was an attractive guy with quite some sex appeal. When I got home I told Oscar that I wanted an early night.

Oscar:

Irene came in from the gym, wanting an early night. I joined her in bed, noticing that she had not showered. As I played with her tits she suddenly said "Are you still fantasising about me with another man?" Of course I was and I told her so. "Tell me about it again." she said, so I ran through my usual fantasy in much more graphic terms since she had asked me to tell her and then I was soon fucking her. My cock was incredibly stiff because Irene asking me to talk about my fantasy aroused me hugely. Irene did not remind me to use a condom so I didn't bother. I liked the idea of giving her my semen. Unusually, while we were fucking I felt her hands holding me close to her body until I ejaculated, pushing my cock deep into her pussy which by then was noticeable more moist than normal.

Irene:

As Oscar read my mind and followed me up to bed, he used my body for his orgasm. His cock rifled through me until it jetted, while I fantasized that he was Jeff. I don't know why I did that but I did. I imagined the stranger's body on top of mine, powering his supposedly 'amazing' cock into my wet little cunt. Inexplicably, I had asked Oscar to tell me about his fantasy again. It's not like I needed reminding but I wanted to hear it afresh - with Jeff in mind I suppose. I realised that I was subconsciously acting it out with Oscar, holding him to me while he fucked me. I deliberately did not tell him to use a condom. I wanted to feel him ejaculate into me, I wanted to feel his semen in my pussy. I felt him push harder than normal into me and I quite liked the feel of it.

Oscar:

As I rolled off Irene's body, I realised that she had not pushed me off her like she so often does. I'd hardly set her on fire with the sex but it had felt a bit more aroused than usual. It played on my mind, even during my sleep. I woke up in the early hours sporting a very solid hard-on. I took hold of it and wondered about bringing myself off. I could hardly do it in bed without waking Irene. She lay on her side, her back to me and I dared to run my hand down her ribs and over her hip. It did not wake her so I soothed my hand over her ass cheek, enjoying the firm sexy orb of flesh. As I slid into her ass crack my little finger touched her protruding pussy lips. I swear that I heard her softly groan. I moved my body down the bed and slowly and softly pushed my hips towards her ass. I realised that to do what I planned, I'd have to move quickly. I found her pussy lips with my fingers, slightly parted them and eased my cock head up to them. Moving my hand to her hip, I gently but firmly pushed my dick into her wet cunt. I could feel our combined juices from our earlier fuck. We lay on our sides and I fucked her until I came. Irene groaned some more and even pushed her ass back onto some of my cock thrusts. I was very excited by the whole thing, taking her without her express permission, both of us on our sides for the first time, even groping her tit whilst we fucked, pulling her nipple erect. Thrilled by it all, I jetted my jizz into Irene's pussy again and I realised I had not rolled a condom over my stiff erection. I know she groaned when I came – and it was a groan of pleasure.

Irene:

In some respects Oscar almost raped me during the night. He fucked me without me opening my legs to admit him to my body. I accept that I was naked in bed with him – and that we had fucked earlier - but I usually indicate when I want him to fuck me. That said, I did actually find myself enjoying the experience. I even began to imagine it was Jeff – because it was new, different and it felt a bit dirty too. Oscar seemed to be a bit deeper into me than when I'm on my back and I liked him holding my tit as it swung loose as he pounded his cock into me. He teased my nipple until it was really hard. When he came in me, I actually felt his spurt of semen again. I had enjoyed feeling it during the earlier sex. I relished all these things whilst I pictured Jeff doing it. It is a long time since we have had bareback sex. Of course, I pretended to be angry later about that and I told him off but I have back up contraception in case his condom splits – not that he knows about that. It was a bit messy yet very sexy, intimate and horny - and nothing I was going to complain about so very much.

Oscar:

Well, despite me getting an ear-bashing for not using condoms, I enjoyed our early hours fuck. I told her that I did it in my sleep, that's why I had no condom on. I think Irene might have enjoyed it as well. I dared to ask her if she imagined it was a different guy and she changed the subject which I took to mean that she had fantasised. And that added to the eroticism for me. I began to speculate that Irene was thinking about carrying out the fantasy – for herself as well as for me.

Irene:

It was two weeks after first meeting Jeff that he did encounter me again. I was alone, on my way home from work on one of the evenings when I have to stay till a bit later. At first I was a bit frightened that a man was approaching me on the dimly lit street. Then I saw it was him and for some reason I felt a slight thrill ripple through me. To be frank, I felt a tingle in my pussy. He said that he was glad he had bumped into me and we stopped to talk. He asked if I was on my way home and I explained that I had worked late. Then he boldly said "Let me meet you for coffee, one afternoon. How about tomorrow?" As it happened, I could be free at the time he suggested and I heard myself saying that I would meet him but I would take his mobile number in case I had to cancel. I could tell I was excited just from talking to Jeff. He made me moist just from his smooth voice and his gentle words. All the way home I wrestled in my mind about whether to meet him and, if I did meet him, do I tell Oscar first, afterwards or at all. I decided to tell him first – and I chose to tell him in bed.