Confessions to a Cuckold

Story Info
Wife shares a little story with her inadequate husband.
1.8k words
4.23
26.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badboy_71
Badboy_71
92 Followers

This is a little erotica dedicated to those that appreciate interracial cuckolding. It is not for everyone, and if it is not for you, spare yourself some time and spare me the trolling. But, if it is for you, I hope you enjoy my little writing.

***

Honey, I want you to pull down your pants while you are reading this and pull out your tiny little cock. It is tiny, after all. I know I have told you before that you were average sized, but I just didn't want to hurt your feelings. But the fact is, your lack of length and width never really did it for me. Sure, there were times that I came while we made love, but if I am being honest, I was thinking about other men - men with big cocks - who fucked me and gave me full body, toe-curling orgasms. But if I am being fully honest, and I think our relationship should be based on honesty, having sex with such a tiny little dick has always left me wanting more.

In college, I dated other men, and they all had bigger dicks than you. Some were just above average, but some were very well hung. The biggest cock I had back then was about ten inches and very thick. Unfortunately, he was young, and sex with him would get uncomfortable after a few minutes. But lately, when we are in bed together, I have longed to feel that big cock inside me once again. That night, when I screamed in ecstasy, I was really thinking about his big dick inside my tight pussy.

While I tell you this story, why don't you stroke that tiny dicklet.

That next morning, I had to take off because of that leak in the kitchen sink. I called our plumber, and he sent out one of his assistants. They always have such a wide time window, so I didn't think about changing out of my babydoll when I opened the front door to see if the newspaper was still in the driveway. You can imagine how surprised I was to see this strapping young black man walking up the steps. My nipples were hard in the cool morning air, and I'm sure he got a good view of my body, as my nightie was rather sheer. But when I saw how built he was, I wasn't thinking about how he could see my naked body, I just wanted him inside. He didn't let on about how I was dressed, he was very professional as I invited him into our home and led him into the kitchen.

It only took a few minutes for him to fix the leak, and he felt bad about having to charge us for the visit. When I saw that he had to invoice us for a full hour, I told him that, since it only took a few minutes, it was only fair that he stayed for the remaining hour. He smiled, then he asked me what he would be doing over the next hour. My heart beat fast as I reached down to the immense bulge in his pants and I asked him, show me your pipe.

By this time, my pussy swelled with juices, and as he remained still, I unzipped his pants. He didn't stop me, and so I continued to reach inside his fly. His cock had such heft as I drew it outside his pants, and I could not believe any man could have such a big cock! This man was at least ten inches semi erect, and his thickness was such that I thought it would be impossible to fit inside me. Still, I went this far, so I knelt down and began to lick his shaft. Then, I took his cock into my mouth, and I could feel his pulse as his big black cock began to swell between my lips, stretching my mouth to its limit. I sucked his dick to full mast, and he began to push is pole deeper into my throat. I struggled for air, gasping on his massive dick. It was quite a surprise, as I was only used to sucking on your little dick, which I could easily take all the way down to your tiny balls without gagging. But this dick was so big that it blocked my airway while I struggled to take half it's length. All the time while I was blowing this stranger, I thought how this big cock would split me in two, but my pussy was literally dripping wet as he fucked my face. I reached down to play with my pussy, thrusting more and more fingers inside me to prepare me for what I wanted: I wanted his massive dick all the way to the hilt.

After he fucked my face for several minutes, my drool making a thick arch from his shaft to my chin, he withdrew his cock and asked me if we should go to the bedroom. I wasn't even thinking about it being our marital bed as I took him by the hand and led him upstairs, where I undressed him, then laid him on your side of the bed. Then, I gave him a playful striptease, slowly taking off my nightie, then gyrating for him as I removed my panties. I climbed up his body, rubbing my freshly shaved pussy along his powerful thighs. Straddling his waist, I began to slide my wet slit along his thick pole. The heat from his big cock was so wonderful, I thought my wet pussy might sizzle on his shaft. I continued to rub up and down his length as he played with my tits. He could tell I was afraid of his big cock, so he was patient as I teased his cock for a few minutes. But then, he rolled me on my back, and I spread my legs in anticipation.

He asked me if I wanted his cock. I told him yes.

He asked me if I was married. I told him yes.

He asked me if you knew he was going to fuck me. I told him not to worry.

He told me that you should worry, because my pussy would never be the same.

And he was right.

Because then he pushed his bulbous head into my tight pussy. I winced as he stretched me further than I had been stretched in years. But that pain quickly subsided as he slowly slid his length inside me. His big dick pushed slowly and deliberately into me, pushing as far as you ever went, as his dick was less than halfway inside me, as he continued, I began to feel an uncontrollable wave of pleasure as he slid deeper into me than I had felt in a long time. His big, black dick awakened pleasure centers in me I did not realize I had. By the time his full length was inside me, my legs shook uncontrollably from the sensation.

Then, just as slowly and deliberately, he withdrew his cock from my pussy, teasing those pleasure centers once again. In one stroke, he gave me more pleasure than the most intense fucking you and I ever had. He stopped with his head just at the opening of my pussy, then he asked me, would you like that again? I nodded, my eyes begging for him to fuck me however he wanted. I wanted his cock, and I wanted to be his slut. He began to slide into me again, slowly, but a little faster. As he stopped, he asked me again if I wanted to continue. He gave me three more sensuous strokes, each one building up more and more desire inside me. I wanted him, and I wanted his big cock never to leave the wet walls of my pussy.

Fuck me! God, Fuck ME PLEASE! This is your pussy! Use this pussy that you own! I cannot believe I ever would say such a thing to another person, let alone a man who wasn't my husband. But there I was, legs spread and wrapped around those powerful ebony thighs as his truncheon of a cock slid in and out of me with great force. He releases wave after wave of pleasure as he stretched my pussy wider and and deeper. His huge balls slapped my ass as he fucked me, and I yielded fully to his manhood, spreading wide and begging him to claim my pussy for his own. I'm sure you are surprised that I could speak that dirty, but he released a primal sexual beast from inside me. He opened pandora's box, and this slut isn't going back inside. He told me he was going to cum, and I pulled him in deeper, digging my nails into his ass, telling me to claim this pussy with his cum.

And then, my darling, then, the pleasure increased as I felt his cock twitch, and with each twitch, I anticipated a warm explosion, like when your little dick squirts inside me. But then, I was hit with the first jet of his hot semen, which was just the beginning of an assault on my cervix, as his dick pressed to the end of my vagina. I never felt such a wonderful, hot sensation as his seed began to deposit directly into my womb. His thick cock continued to pump and pulse as it expelled the contents of his massive balls. My pussy began to overflow with cum while he continued to ejaculate, and I felt so incredibly warm and full. We remained in a hot embrace for several minutes before he withdrew his spent dick from inside me. Still overflowing with this stranger's semen, I felt empty without that big dick inside me. He began to apologize for the mess, telling me he suffered from something called hyperspermia, but I told him there was no suffering from me.

He smiled at my joke, telling me he needed to get to another call. I leaned over the edge of the bed, licking my pussy juice from his shaft, begging him to stay. But he insisted, telling me the hour was almost up, and he really had to go. I asked him when he wanted his pussy again, and he smiled, telling me he knew how to look me up.

Going downstairs, I wrote him a check for the invoice, and he handed me a receipt, which had his name written on top. I led him to the door, naked and his cum dripping from my thighs. He eyed his handiwork one more time before walking out the door.

***

I hope you enjoyed my story, dear. I promised myself that, if you enjoyed my story well enough that I would call him up. And noticing that you are sitting in a pool of your own cum, I can see that I was right to call him back tomorrow for the leak in the bathroom sink.

Badboy_71
Badboy_71
92 Followers