Confessions: Watching Him Masturbate

Info
She has a fetish about watching him touch himself.
785 words
4.48
296k
69

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/16/2008
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers



I love to watch a man masturbate. It's a little fetish of mine, and I think it started because my ex-husband claimed he never masturbated. I couldn't imagine -- I know I did, all the time, and according to the statistics, men supposedly did it much more than women. It took him over a year before he was willing to let me give him a handjob -- and it was even longer than that before he would masturbate in front of me. And that was after I caught him. Or, really...he caught me watching.

I'd been watching for a while. I was a bad influence on him -- I introduced him to porn. He discovered he loved watching two girls together, and I'd purchased several tapes of girl on girl porn just for him. He couldn't resist. Which is what I was hoping. At night, after he thought I was asleep, he'd sneak into the living room and put on some girlie porn. Me, I'd wait to hear the low moans of the girls on the television before sneaking out myself, watching from the doorway.

The angle was a good one -- I could see his profile, leaning back into the couch, his cock standing straight up in his pumping fist. I could also see the television screen, the girls there humping a double dildo between them, riding a pink jellied cock and moaning loudly. It was hard to decide which to watch, the movement of his hand up and down the length of his cock, or the sweet sight of two wet pussies, one blonde, one dark, impaled on a slick dildo. Just standing there, my panties were getting wet.

When the girls on screen started moaning louder, fucking faster, pressing their pussies as close as they could, his hand moved faster. When the blonde reached out to squeeze the dark-haired girl's nipple, I heard a sharp intake of his breath, and his hand moved a little faster still.

"Oh, god, baby, I'm coming, I'm coming!" The dark-haired girl moaned, her belly quivering, her whole body stiff, and I saw his hand squeezing the tip of his cock -- hard -- a bit of precum gathered at the tip. The sight made me breathless with lust, and I ached to go lick it off, but I didn't want him to know I was there.

I finally gave into the ache between my legs, sliding my hand down to touch myself. I was afraid to interrupt him, thinking he'd be too embarrassed being caught that he'd stop. I didn't want him to stop. I wanted to see him come. The dark-haired girl had moved position, so she was licking the blonde, using the dildo to fuck her at the same time, the end in her hand, the cock had been inside her pussy, still shiny and slick.

"Oh yeah," I heard him whisper as the blonde played with her nipples, pinching, squeezing, moaning, begging the other girl to lick her faster.

"Oh, baby, yes, that's soooo good!" the blonde moaned, reaching her fingers down to spread her pussy lips wider. "Eat that wet cunt! Oh god! Lick it 'til I come all over your face!"

He was jerking himself fast now -- so fast! -- his breath filling the room. His hand shuttled up and down his thick length, finally focusing right at the head, his eyes half-closed as he watched the screen. My eyes went from him to the TV and back again, my fingers wet, rubbing my clit while I watched. My pussy ached, my nipples hard under my t-shirt, as he pumped faster, harder, his breath coming in panting gasps, his hips bucking up, his toes curling. He was close. So was I.

"That's it!" The blonde arched, spread, came, the dark haired girl pumping that slick cock furiously into her cunt, her tongue a blur over her clit. "Ohhhh I'm coming! I'm coming!"

He groaned as he came, his cock spurting hot, white jets of it over his hand, landing thickly on his belly. Just the sight of his cum made me come, too, shuddering against the doorway, pressing myself there, feeling like I was going to collapse.

I moaned, unable to help myself -- I couldn't keep quiet - and that's when he saw me. Our eyes locked, and I saw a myriad of emotions cross his face -- from embarrassment to excitement. Finally, the latter won out, and I went over to the couch to join him. From then on, he masturbated in front of me when I asked him to.

But sometimes I still liked to sneak out and watch when he didn't know I was watching.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
thomas_deanthomas_dean9 months ago

The Joys of Outercourse

Outercourse is a much underrated method of birth control. Both parties can bring themselves to orgasm, but without physical contact, energies are spent, the activity, visual and physical manipulate produces excitement. perhaps a degree of intimacy and the end is a physical release without the danger of pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
We LUV masturbating together!

Hmmm, I just LUV watching my hubby masturbate with me it's such a turn on! We do it about 1-2 times a week. I think it's just so sexy & erotic to watch him start out by slowly teasing his hardened manhood as it throbs up from his groin to his hand in a very teasing manner, it makes me so wet when I watch & I'll be laying in the bed opposite of him in the 69 position so we both can get a close & intimate view of one another. My hubby is very well endowed at 9 in. & he keeps it very well groomed & silky smooth for me just the way I luv it! Which I find it to be so very sexy & sensual in fact we both are just a couple of silky smoothies! Who want's to bump & grind their pubic hairs (Brillo Pads) together? It's so much better & a nicer overall, feeling each other's smooth skin bumping & grinding together when the both of you are hairless down below! As time goes by he will start pumpin his beautiful hardened cock for me faster & faster till he erupts like a hot volcano onto my firm breast's & face & every time it gives me an intense orgasm when I feel his hot love cream spew on my skin! it's simply awesome & I just love tasting his sweet love cream! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cum Together.

I just LUV IT when my hubby masturbates with me! It's just so damn sexy & so very,very erotic to watch one another! I just LUV watching how he teases his beautiful 23 cm long, waxed smooth manhood for me. My smooth little kitty begins purring & she's just begging for me to pet her! We both are a just a couple of smoothies, besides hair just gets in the way. He'll start out very, very slowly by gently running his fingers along his beautiful erect shaft starting with his silky smooth balls, and up the entire length his gorgeous cock & while he's doing this I can see his manhood just throbbing more & more with each gentle teasing caress along the underside of his hard cock. Then his cock will begin jump off his groin on it's own to meet his hand & by this time my eyes are just fixated on that beautiful long cock of his & I am just entranced & hypnotized with pure amazement by this beautiful, erotic movement of his erection. By this time now my fingers are giving my pretty little bald kitty a good working over as I am becoming very wet with anticipation. I can begin to see now his clear pre cum is beginning to slowly ooze out of the tip of his cock so, I take my finger & gently begin to make a circular motion on the head of his cock & he starts to grip himself tighter & he continues very slowly to stroke it to squeeze out the sweet love nectar of his, that I yearn so badly for & longing to taste. After repeating this a several times all the while of course I'm still playing my silky smooth kitty, then he reaches over to grab my working hand & brings it close to his mouth, then he will very gently lick and suck on my fingers to taste my sweet love cream that he loves so much as well! This literally makes me cum again even more & nearly gives me an orgasm just from this alone! But I have to wait until we can both get off together ,after several minutes of slowly savoring each other we both begin again to get ourselves off & he starts picking up the pace of stroking that long beautiful shaft of his for me & by now I am frantically giving my kitty a good rubbing, faster & harder we both are going at it now & we both are echoing out soft moans of pleasure as were both watching one other. Then he's tells me he's about to cum and then just shortly later he erupts with all that beautiful hot pearly white cream onto my body. It feels so warm & good when he doe's this just for me & when I see it erupting out like a volcano it takes me right over the edge of shear pleasure with wave after wave of an awesome orgasms!

I have to recommend to all the ladies out there, you definitely need to seduce your man into masturbating with you sometime at least once! I mean we all have masturbated at some point in our lives why not simply be honest with one another & try it together occasionally? I think most ladies will truly end up just LOVING IT! ;-)

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29over 8 years ago
Beautiful Sexy Voice....

Loved masturbating while listening to your sexy voice Selena unlike your husband I've always enjoyed being watched while I played with myself , Thank You Sexy Lady I'll definitely be listening and Masturbating to you often 😍😍😍😍😍

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
A Wife wants to Watch A wife reveals a fantasy.in Group Sex
More Stories