Confidence Boost

Story Info
Hayley Williams boosts a fan's spirits in a special way.
2.5k words
4.03
16.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers

I've always been envious of those people who can make the opposite sex fall for them easily, because it's never happened for me.

But I don't want to come across as bitter or vengeful, because it is in fact quite the opposite with me.

I have been told from time to time that I have the looks that some girls would find attractive if I just pursued things with them, but when you get rejected as often as I have, you tend to go into a shell about these things and think that you're not good enough for anyone.

But no matter how down on myself I happened to be at a particular time, I could always find solitude in the music of Paramore, who is of course fronted by that red-haired goddess Hayley Williams, who I, like the majority of her male fans do, have always had a crush on.

And I'd like to tell you that that crush had found a way to resolve itself sine Hayley was engaged to be married now, but all that seemed to do was make me want her even more.

So it drew my attention right away when I heard a radio ad for a contest that they were doing before their next show in my city, in which the prize was getting the chance to meet Hayley after the show.

It seemed like a loaded ad, to be honest, as most guys automatically equate "getting to meet someone" with getting a chance to sleep with them, but once I looked into the contest a little more, I realized that there was a chance that I could actually win, seeing as how you had to send in a video to Hayley telling her exactly why you're such a big fan of hers, and why you'd be perfect to win the contest.

So I sent her one proclaiming myself the biggest of her many legions of male fans, and spent the rest of the video lamenting how I've never had any luck with the opposite sex and then sent it on its way, not really expecting to hear back from anyone.

But a few weeks later, when the day of the show was drawing near, I received a ticket to the show, along with a backstage pass, and a personalized note from Hayley about how she was looking forward to meeting me.

It was probably a small miracle that I didn't die right there and then, but somehow I managed to settle my nerves enough to get ready to go to the show, throwing on a pair of pants and the shirt that I considered my nicest one and headed for the show a few days later, deciding for once in my life to just let things fall where they may and not worry about anything.

But try as hard as I wanted to, I couldn't get my mind off of getting the chance to meet Hayley, who was looking fabulous in a simple blue tank top and a tight-fitting pair of jeans, but my mind was wandering far too much to actually enjoy the concert.

Next thing I knew, the concert was in its closing stages, and Hayley was asking for the winner of her contest to please raise his hand so that security could escort him to the back, so I raised my hand and smiled back and Hayley who smiled, waved at me and said she would be seeing me soon.

Because of my obvious confidence issues, I damn near hyperventilated waiting on Hayley to arrive, but soon she came bounding into her dressing room, closing it behind her and asking for privacy as she introduced herself to me.

"Damn, you didn't look nearly this good in your video...well, I guess I forgot your name baby. I'm sorry," she told me as I took her hand and looked her in the eyes, trying to find the right words to say to her.

"It's John Hayley," I told her as I tried not to stare at her for too long, "and don't worry, I'm not gonna take it personally that you forgot my name. I'm used to it by now."

"Aw honey. it's not like that," she told me, her hand resting on my thigh as we started talking, "and I thought the video you sent me was really endearing. It takes a big man to admit something like that to someone he doesn't even know."

"I wish you could tell that to all the girls who've rejected me in the past Hayley," I told her as I looked her in the eyes and pulled her hair back, freezing as I went in for a kiss, seeing her engagement ring shining in the light of the dressing room.

"I think this is where you're supposed to kiss me baby," she whispered as she ran her hands between my legs, smiling when she grazed my dick and felt me jump at her touch, "you really are a good-looking guy, John. You just need a little..."confidence boost"...to bring you out of your shy little shell and get you back on your feet again. And don't worry about my fiancé. You don't see him anywhere around here, do you?"

"Look at me baby. Now kiss me," she whispered as I leaned in and kissed her, feeling my confidence starting to swell as I made out with her, pushing her to the couch in her green room as she returned my kiss, locking her long legs around me as I reached for her shirt.

"Keep going," she whispered, sensing my low self-esteem kicking in again as I pulled off her shirt and reached for her bra, unhooking it and lowering my mouth to her tits, beginning to lick and suck on them.

"OHGOD, keep sucking them John. You feel so good baby," she moaned as I sucked on her tits, her legs hooking around my back as she reached for my shirt and pulled at my pants, both of us losing ourselves in the moment when I reached for her the button of her jeans.

"Can I-?" I started to ask her, my self-doubt creeping in yet again, as Hayley took my hand in hers and unbuttoned her jeans, helping me slide them off.

"You can do whatever you want to me tonight John," she whispered as she dropped to her knees and wrapped her hands around my dick, blowing on it as she led it to her mouth, "because it breaks my heart to see boys like you feeling bad about themselves."

"FUCK, suck it Hayley," I hissed as she suddenly lowered her lips around my dick, beginning to earnestly suck on it as she wrapped her hands around it, both of my hands going to the back of her head as I started to fuck her face.

"FUCK, you feel so good Hayley," I hissed as she ran her tongue along the underside of my dick, her eyes closing as she worked me over, moaning in my ear as she cupped my balls and gave them a healthy squeeze.

"MMM," she purred from around my dick as she held it in place, slurping down on it as she deep-throated it, her head bobbing back and forth as I slid it to the back of her throat.

"Cumming Hayley baby," I whispered, my confidence reaching higher than it had ever been as I lurched my hips into hers and came down her throat with a shudder, her lips still sucking down on my dick as she drank down my cum and pulled off of it, licking her lips and laying down on the couch for me as I buried my face between her legs and started licking her pussy.

"OHGODYES, lick it and then stick it inside me John," Hayley purred, arching her back and thrusting her hips into my face as I slid thrust my tongue into her, darting it in and out of her like I would soon be doing with my dick as I felt her walls start clinging to it.

"Gonna make you cum first Hayley," I told her, surprising even myself with how confident I was sounding as I started to take charge of the situation, my tongue burying itself deep inside of her pussy as I thrust in and out of her, her eyes rolling back into her head and her legs wrapping around my head as she started writhing underneath me.

"FUCK. OHGOD. Make me cum John. YES, YES, YES," she hissed as she squeezed her legs around my head a little more, burying myself inside of her as she arched her back and went limp.

"OHGOD, gonna cum for you baby," she moaned, throwing her head back as she came for me, flooding my face with several loads of her cum as I drank down her juices and gradually pulled my tongue from inside of her, giving her a kiss as I lined my dick up with her pussy and shoved it inside of her.

"FUCK, give it to me John. Fuck me baby," Hayley moaned as I kissed her and started thrusting in and out of her, her walls wrapping up my dick and pulling me deeper inside of her as they stretched out around me.

"SHIT, so tight Hayley. You feel so good," I whispered to her as I drove in and out of her, her hips twisting around my dick as I pounded away on her, her back arching as I bottomed out inside of her.

"UH. UH. OHGOD YES. Fuck me baby," she purred as I slammed my hips into hers, her eyes starting to roll back in her head as she twisted her hips around my dick once more, banging her fists into the couch as she went limp and started to cum all over it.

"OHGOD, cumming. SHIT YES," she softly purred, her body going stiff as a board as she shot a couple of loads of her cream out on top of my dick as I grabbed a hold of her hips and started giving it to her faster and harder than before, feeling my own orgasm quickly building.

"Hayley baby. Gonna blow. Where do you-?" I asked her, not able to get the rest of the sentence out before she grabs the back of my head with both hands and held me to her chest, allowing me to suck on her tits as I started picking up the pace of my thrusts into her.

"Cum in my pussy John. It's okay," she directed me as I gave her one last thrust and came with a grunt, a low, long moan escaping both of our mouths as I erupted deep inside of her, the head of my dick slamming into her cervix as I filled her womb with my baby batter, holding it inside of her as I finished filling her, and then quickly pulling out of her.

"Do it again. I don't bite. Unless you want me to," she teased me as we made out on the leather couch of the dressing room, her legs wrapping around me once again as I slid back into her and started fucking her again.

"So tight Hayley. I wish I could feel this way forever," I told her as I started thrusting in and out of her yet again, her walls closing in around my dick as I beat her pussy up with it.

"UH, OHGOD. So good. Don't stop," she moaned as I drilled her pussy, her walls pulling on my dick as I buried it deep inside of her, her back arching as she twisted her hips around my dick and started thrusting her hips into mine.

"Come on baby. Cum for me again. Make me the happiest man on earth," I teased her as I buried myself inside of her, her walls wrapping tighter still around my dick as I nudged it against her cervix and into her womb, her body going limp as she started to cum all over it.

"OHGOD, cumming. So hot," she moaned as she twisted her hips around my dick one last time as she squirted her load out over it, my thrusts getting deeper and deeper into her as I picked up the pace of my thrusts into her yet again, her body going limp as I shot my cum into her again.

"FUCK, Hayley. You feel so good baby," I whispered to her as I held myself inside of her, firing off one load after another into her cunt as she wrapped her legs around me, finally pulling out of her after completely draining myself inside of her.

"I've never been lucky enough to fuck a girl's ass before Hayley," I told her as we made out on the couch, Hayley getting up and bending over it as she motioned for me to get behind her.

"Well I guess tonight's your lucky night John," Hayley whispered as I grabbed her hips and slid into her backdoor, thrusting in and out of her ass as she threw her head back and pushed her hips back into mine.

"FUCK, such a tight little ass," I grunted as I drove my hips into hers, my dick disappearing into her ass over and over again as she threw her head back, her anal ring clinging to it as I buried it inside of her and felt her start to cum for me again.

"FUCK, OHGOD. Pound my ass John. Gonna cum for you again," she whispered as she went limp, shuddering as I buried my dick inside of her one last time and came deep in her ass.

"Cumming in your ass Hayley baby," I whispered as I shot my load into her bowels, her anal walls squeezing on it as I held it inside of her and filled her bowels with my cum, pulling it out of her after I had nothing more to give her.

"Feel better now, don't you?" she whispered to me as she kissed me one last time, her legs hanging limply off the bed as we swapped spit, finally breaking things up after a few minutes.

"I'll always remember this night Hayley," I told her as I followed her out the door, still conversing with her as she headed for her bus, "you made me forget why I even used to be down on myself in the first place."

"The next time you come to a show of mine, I better see you here with a date," she teased me as she climbed aboard her bus and blew me a kiss, "and if you don't have one, we can come back here on the bus afterward and hook up again."

"See you around Hayley. Thanks baby," I told her as the bus started to drive away, taking Hayley to the next town as I headed home myself, feeling confident about myself for the first time in a long time.

jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers