Confidence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,464 Followers

I didn't cum in Allison's mouth, only Tina's, and the drug is consumed orally. So at nine o'clock the next morning she became Miss Confident, and at five o'clock she became Miss Insecure and that's showing, but there's something more going on here. She didn't hole up in her house or apartment or wherever she lives like I did. She came to me and she's been trying to please me like ... like ... like I'm her dealer!

I wanted to take the drug last night. The urge was so strong, but I knew what was going on and stopped myself. Tina doesn't. She came here for a fix ... and I already gave it to her! Oh fuck.

At 1am she's going to become confident again and how's the dynamic going to work then? In the meantime I've got about five hours of her worshipping the ground I walk on. I guess that means she will do whatever I tell her.

The alarm on my phone went off.

"You girls dish out. I'll be right back."

I went to my room and got the drug from the fridge. I reexamined the Tina situation and decided to take a full dose instead of a half one. I didn't want her taking control.

By the time we were done eating, I was back in form. I took control of the conversation and had the girls laughing, listening intently, and swooning.

Allison eventually pulled out a can of whipped cream and announced it was time for dessert. I took the can and asked how much her dress cost.

"I got it on sale," she said. "Only sixty dollars. Why? Are you afraid the whipped cream is going to ruin it?"

I went to my wallet, grabbed sixty dollars, handed it to her, and stepped back.

"Are you buying my dress?" she asked.

I just stared at her, until she squirmed a bit in her seat. Suddenly I was right in front of her. I grabbed the top of her dress where it exposed her big tits and pulled hard. It tore in half right down the middle. She wasn't wearing panties or a bra. Her tits bounced into view as she gasped. I shook the whipped cream and coated her breasts with it.

"The right one's yours, Tina," I said as my mouth moved over her left tit and my fingers slid up her cunt. She was soaking.

"Oh fuck," Allison gasped. "You fucking turn me on so much."

She tried to reach for my pants.

"Hands behind your back," I ordered. She complied immediately.

Tina and I licked all the cream off, but kept at her tits after. Allison moaned with pleasure from the licking and the finger fucking.

"Tina, lie on the floor."

"Yes sir." Tina dropped quickly. Allison cocked her head at the response, but before she could say anything I sprayed whipped cream on her pussy.

"Sit on her face," I said. Allison knelt and lowered her cunt onto Tina's hungry mouth. I took the opportunity to get rid of my pants and underwear then aimed my cock at Allison's mouth. She didn't need to be told what to do. She grabbed hold and pulled it into warm wet goodness.

I let her suck me for a while, but now that I knew my secret, I wasn't cumming in her mouth until at least 4am if at all. But let me tell you, it was hard as hell to extract my cock from her mouth. That girl knew how to suck and how to use her hands just right to accent her mouth. She looked so fucking sexy with her torn dress draped over her and her tits bouncing. I almost lost it when she came on Tina's mouth. When that happened I pulled out and pushed her face down into Tina's cunt. She started licking a thank you out.

Meanwhile I crouched down and ran my hand along her bubble butt. It was so tempting sticking out there. I could just ram my cock in if I wanted, but I needed time to cool down. So I spanked her. She squealed but didn't lift her head, so I spanked her again. I began slapping that ass again and again. I watched as it turned red and her squeals became louder. At no point did she tried to stop me. She backed her ass into my hand in anticipation. Tina, meanwhile, was also going crazy. Whatever pleasure I was giving Allison, she seemed to pass it on to her tiny friend. Allison came hard from the licking and the spanking, her head grinding into Tina's pussy, and soon Tina screamed into Allison's cunt. I couldn't take it anymore. I lined up my cock and rammed it in the blonde's hot snatch. I wasn't slow or gentle. I gave her all I had. I could feel Tina's tongue run along my shaft as well. It was so intense. Finally I unloaded into Allison and triggered another orgasm in her. My cum and hers dripped out of her cunt and Tina lapped it up. Shit. Gotta watch that.

When I pulled out I discovered a side effect of the drug. Actually, not so much the drug itself as the effect. I wanted to fuck the hell out of these girls. I needed to be hard to do it. In my confidence to be able to pleasure them, I got hard again. It was like reverse impotence. Nice.

Tina would do whatever I told her, I thought. Let's see how far we can push that.

"Have you ever had your ass fucked, Allison?" I asked.

"Mmmmm, yes," she replied.

"Oh, so you like it."

"Not all the time, but once in a while it's great."

"Well, once in a while is tonight."

She smiled. "I brought lube."

"Don't worry about it." I looked at Tina. "Go grab your edible oil."

Tina rushed to my bedroom to get it.

"Lean over the kitchen counter," I told Allison. "And lose the dress."

"Me again? Aren't you going to fuck Tina? Or did you do that before I got here?"

"I haven't fucked her yet tonight. But she'll get my cock soon enough."

Tina arrived back with the lube.

"First lick Allison's asshole clean for me," I said.

There was a flicker of hesitation in Tina's eyes before she moved behind Allison. Allison meanwhile turned her head and looked at us incredulously. She knew Tina well and was certain her friend would never do such an act. When she felt the tongue probe her ass, her beliefs about Tina's morals crumbled. She must have wondered what the hell I'd done to her friend in the hour before she arrived.

I came up behind Tina and played with her clit. She squirmed on my hand, but kept eagerly licking her friend's ass.

"Finger fuck her too," I told Tina. Then I began to spank my little doll. She had a tiny ass and normally I'd be afraid of hurting her, but now I wanted to see how far I could push things. I struck hard and just went harder from there.

If Tina hadn't been finger fucking Allison, the blonde might have wondered why I was beating her friend's ass so hard, but as it was, as I had planned, she was lost in the pleasure of tongue and fingers.

As I kept spanking the now bright red butt, Tina began to shake. Her legs began to buckle so I held her up by the waist as I continued to hit her. My hand became sore. Then she screamed into Allison's ass. At first I thought I'd pushed things to far, but I realized she was cumming. The little bitch got off on pain. That made sense with what happened with her nipples the other night.

She pulled her face away from Allison's ass and I heard her muttering, "Thank you" repeatedly.

"Lube her up," I ordered and Tina obeyed, inserting the edible oil covered fingers into her friend.

I moved up behind Allison and worked my cock into her ass. She was experienced at this, and relaxed to let me in. Still, she was tight back there. Before long I was sawing slowly in and out and loving the sensation. Tina watched with lust and longing.

"Kneel," I told her. "Play with your clit. Don't cum until I say."

"Yes sir." She nodded and began to frig herself on her knees next to me. Allison meanwhile began to moan loudly.

"Why are you calling me sir?" I asked.

She stopped playing. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Did I say stop playing with yourself?" I asked sternly

She shook her head and quickly resumed.

"When I ask you a question, you will give me an answer, not another question. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Now answer my question."

"I've been reading BDSM stories for a while now. The subs always call the doms 'Sir' or 'Master.' You are so dominant, it's like living the fantasies. I was so happy the way you treated me last night. I just got into the role. Is that okay?"

"Is that okay, sir." I corrected.

She smiled. "Is that okay, sir?"

"Yes, it is."

"Sir may I cum?"

"Not yet. What do the doms call the subs?"

"Anything they want. But often it's something demeaning like 'slut,' 'bitch,' 'cunt,', 'whore,' you know. The worse they treat them, the hotter it makes me. Although in tender moments they call them things like 'pet' like you called me last night. It gave me shivers. Please, sir, may I cum?"

"No, slut. Only when I say."

"Oh god, sir. It makes it worse when you talk to me like that. Please may I cum?"

"Listen, cunt. You cum when I say you cum. I own you tonight. You'll do whatever I say and you'll beg for the chance to please me."

"Yes sir! Please! This slut needs to cum."

"Jesus!" Allison moaned. "I've never been into that shit, but you two are making me so fuck ... fucking ... ohhhhhh!"

"Cum," I said and Tina joined in Allison's orgasm. I pulled out, grabbed Tina by the hair and hoisted her up. I threw her over the other side of the counter and shoved my cock in her soaking pussy. Another orgasm hit her at once. I immediately grabbed her hair again, pulled her head back, and growled into her ear. "What did I tell you?"

"I only cum when you tell me. I'm sorry, sir, but your cock-"

"My cock won't get in your slut cunt again if you disobey me. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir. Oh god. I need to again."

"Cum and beg me to fuck you hard."

"Oh goddddddd! Fuck me sir. Fuck your little slut!"

Allison slowly collapsed on the floor, but her eyes were locked on Tina and me. She couldn't believe this side of her friend. As Tina begged me to fuck her, Allison began to finger her clit.

"Oh god, sir. You're cock feels so good inside me. Please fuck me hard. Show your slut who owns her."

I could tell she was playing out one or more of the stories she'd read. While I didn't know the next line, I could improvise well enough. "And who owns you, slut?"

"You do, sir. Please may I cum again? I've never cum so much."

"Will you always obey me, slut?"

"Yes sir. Always."

"Say it."

"I will always obey you, sir. I promise. I'm yours. I'll do anything for you. But please let your slut cum!"

"Allison, come here."

"Sir please!" Tina begged as Allison got off the floor and walked up to us.

"Squeeze this slut's nipples as hard as you can."

"God! Sir!" Tina squealed as the pain and pleasure shot from her nipples through her body. "Please, please may I cum?"

"When I tell her to cum, let go of the nipples," I told Allison. She nodded, remembering last night.

Tina remembered too and her eyes went wide. "Master!"

"Cum."

Allison let go as the orgasm hit Tina. Her body spasmed wildly out of control and it took both Allison and me to keep her from hurting herself. Then she suddenly went limp.

"Oh my god," Allison gasped. "What happened to her?"

I checked her pulse. "She's okay. She just passed out. Pleasure overload."

"Oh wow. I wonder if that can happen to me."

"Sure. We just have to figure out how your body's wired and stimulate the right areas."

"It's tempting and scary all at once."

"So you want to try." I checked.

She nodded.

A several minutes later Tina stirred. Her eyes fluttered open and she found herself lying on my couch with her head on my lap as I stroked her hair.

"What happened?"

"Nothing you didn't enjoy, pet," I said.

The haze lifted and she remembered the orgasm. "Oh god. That was wonderful.

I smiled down at her. "Slut, we're just getting started.

Boratus
Boratus
1,464 Followers
12