Confidence Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,464 Followers

This is a fucking mess.

Sunita raised the frying pan again and I had to grab her to keep from beating the unconscious man.

"Stop it, Sunita," I said. "You'll kill him."

"He tried to kill you," she said.

"But I fucked you when I shouldn't have. He was defending his marriage. There's no reason to kill him.

"He'll try to kill you when he wakes up. If he kills you I won't be able to fuck you. I'll do anything to fuck you."

Shit. I made her say that earlier. Gotta watch how I phrase things.

"No," I said firmly. "You won't do anything to fuck me."

"I won't?" she asked.

"You'll do what I say, but you won't hurt anyone unless it's to protect me or someone else. And you won't try to kill anyone. Got it?"

"Yes, Master."

I hope that's enough. Now how do I clean up this mess?

"Girls, tie him up."

All three said, "Yes, Master" and then searched my place for stuff to secure him with. Soon he sat tied in one of my kitchen chairs. My neckties and a lot of duct tape held him firmly. He was still out.

Okay, how do I convince this guy not to kill me? I fucked his wife. There's really no way. If only I could make him forget. Hey, maybe I can.

I went to my room and unlocked the fridge. I grabbed a dose of the drug and poured it, a little at a time, into his mouth. He swallowed each portion involuntarily.

Okay, I'm not going to work tomorrow. I'll have to call in sick.

"Sunita, do you work?" I asked.

"No Master."

"Good. You'll stay here with me tomorrow. We need to keep him asleep for about sixteen hours. I need you girls to sleep in shifts tonight and watch him."

I grabbed my sleeping pills and ground several up in water.

"Make him drink this if he wakes up if you can. Or call me if he's trouble."

"What are you going to do, Master?" Allison asked.

"I'm exhausted and I need to be up with him tomorrow while you girls go to work. So I'm going to sleep. Wake me in the morning when you need to leave."

The worst part will be when he gets confident. If we can keep him asleep or at least drugged up for that, we'll be okay.

"May I sleep with you, Master?" Sunita asked.

She was bruised and her jaw was a bit swollen.

"Yes, Sunita," I replied. "But first have the girls put some ice on those bruises."

"Yes, Master," she said a smile coming to her face. I realized she was feeling pleasure from following my orders.

I got back to bed and finally managed to sleep through the rest of the night.

Boratus
Boratus
1,464 Followers
12