Confidence Regained Ch. 1

Story Info
Student finds two girls in a class of their own.
531 words
4.09
39.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Outlaw
Outlaw
15 Followers

When Jake first really began to notice the quiet, attractive girl in the corner, he was supposed to be writing a paper on "The Great Gatsby". It was a good book, but his mind really wasn't on writing essays now. It was a great day, the sun streaming through his classroom window and washing over his face. His old, slightly neurotic teacher was grading papers, and he had bigger things to concern himself with than F Scott Fitzgerald.

He'd only broken up with Linda three days ago, and even though he'd only slept with her twice, the frustration was beginning to affect his concentration. Until he looked up from his barely begun essay, and looked around the room.

Over in the corner, sitting alone, was a girl from his class, whose name he couldn't even remember. Her face was a mask of concentration, although she'd put her pen down. She was breathing slowly, but deeply, as if she was expecting to be sick.

Interest aroused, he looked closer, shifting in his seat. Moving slightly, he could see down to her legs, his position allowing him to see up her school dress. He had to stop himself gasping in surprise, and he felt himself go instantly hard as he realized he could see her hand slowly circling under her panties!

Now he knew that girls must touch themselves, but he'd never seen it before. He could make out her fingers, rubbing slowly beneath her white cotton panties. Her underwear was wet, just enough for him to notice it. He watched as she began sliding her hips forward and backward, pumping her hand as she rubbed herself faster. Beneath her shirt her nipples were like diamond points, sticking out from her small, pointed breasts.

Awestruck, he began rubbing his cock through his pants, looking around to see if anyone was noticing. Doing so, he spied one of the other girls, one of the popular, cheerleader types, watching the same thing he was, her eyes glazed over with lust. He couldn't see whether she was touching herself from where he was, but he was sure she was.

Looking back to the girl in the corner, he saw her lift her hips in a continuous series of convulsions, her eyes closed and fingers buried in herself. Across the room, he heard an audiable gasp from the cheerleader, quickly covered by a rather fake-sounding cough . As he looked in her direction, she caught his gaze. First startled, then sly and mischievous, she lifted her right hand to her mouth, and slid a wet, shiny finger into her mouth, tasting herself. Jake knew then that she too had been rubbing her pussy. She grinned, then mouthed the words "The gym, 4o'clock", and blew him a surreptitious kiss.

Blushing, he looked away, and saw that the girl in the corner, who had started it all, was looking at him too. He was surprised, then amazed as she looked at the cheerleader, smiled and squeezed her left breast through her shirt, re-hardening her softening nipple instantly.

Jake turned back to his essay, hormones on fire, thick cock pulsing with impatience for four o'clock to come...

To Be Continued...

Outlaw
Outlaw
15 Followers