Confident, Older & Powerful Men Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,259 Followers

"God, how I would use my ass to fuck back on him, to draw out every ounce of cum from his huge cock," she thought to herself as she watched him lean over his sister and grab onto one of her big tits and pull her hair as he thrust deep inside her. "God, she should be pushing off her pumps and spiraling her ass back towards him every time he thrust that huge dick into her," she said to herself as she watched her daughter just grab hold of the chair and let her brother do all the work instead of meeting his lust with her ass.

What she was absolutely impressed with was her son's experience at fucking. Just hearing him tell his sister to arch her ass when he was fucking her or to suck his fingers as he was finger fucking her then to rub her clit while she was sucking him told her he knew about women and how to turn them on and get them off, and just what they needed. She imagined that there must have been a few older women along the way that gave him some sexy pointers.

She'd be very impressed to learn about the numerous older women he fucked that year at college, and especially the way he fucked the 75 year old Professor, using her slender body and her deep-throating mouth for his own selfish pleasure. The confident ways he finger fucked his sister's pussy and ass as he sucked on her clit told her that he was really experienced and had logged a lot of hours on a lot of different pussy's perfecting his skills.

There were a few sexy position she did like and one where she made a mental to use it herself when she fucked her really big, cocked studs. In one her daughter was riding up and down his great, big dick while he was sitting back in the high-back chair. She had her pumps anchored to the edge of the cushioned chair while her hands were around his neck. As he fucked up under her, stabbing her pussy with long strokes for more than 20 minutes, he lifted her so that she was standing, but with her pumps anchored to the edge of the chair while he stood and fucked deep up inside her.

As she watched her son's massive cock slice into his sister's pussy and saw her throw her head back and shout that she was cumming, she saw her pussy explode as it coated his huge shaft with a noticeable creamy, white fluid. In all her experience she knew that's what a huge cock could do to a pussy.

As she watched the entire scene, she bit her lower lip in disbelief that she was watching her son with such a huge cock and seeing the stud he was at fucking. Hearing her daughter say," Oh God, I can do this all day," as he kept fucking into her even after he exploded made her absolutely jealous as she thought that that was exactly what she would have said to him. As she watched raptly all she knew was that she would have given anything to trade places with her daughter. Jealously overcame her as she felt her and her son were much-more matched for each other. "That should be me," she thought to herself in a jealous rant.

In the position, which she knew had to happen by sheer chance, because her daughter was too inexperienced to think of something that hot on her own, she made a mental note about, her son was standing and holding her around her waist with his left hand while her right hand went around his neck and her left hand was on her chest.

With her left and right ankles across his muscular thighs she was using his huge cock to suspend herself from and pushed off his muscular chest to fuck up and down his massive shaft.

Because of his huge cock she pushed off his chest and went away from his body almost a foot, going right to his cockhead before she released her hand and slid down his fat shaft back to his chest. This position was like floating in air and the only thing that touched were the tips of her black pumps as she lid up and down her brother's huge dick.

She imagined herself fucking her huge dicked son the same way and instantly came in a flood. In the 3 hour DVD she saw her son cum 5 times. She knew if she was fucking him he would have easily cum 10 times. This was one of the things she absolutely loved about fucking young 18 or 19 year old studs; There ability to cum hard and recover so quickly.

In the past month she saw the hunger in her son's eyes for her body in a way she never saw before and was really getting turned on by it. The night she had her mind made up to fuck him her husband came home from his business trip unexpectedly and interrupted what was going to be an amazing night.

Her daughter was at her boyfriends and she invited her son to dinner. When she came down the marble staircase his eyes opened wide at the sight of her dressed in a hot, micro-mini dress that came down just below her ass and plunged in the front showing her 44DD tits sinfully with a pair of classic black pumps on.

Asking him to zip her dress she purposely backed up into him and groaned softly when she felt his big stiff cock. Just as she was about to reach back for it her husband came in the front door and shouted he was home. When he came in and saw her dressed the way she was he thought she was going out that night to meet one of her young studs. Coming home early to surprise her with news of signing a big television contract he took her to the most expensive restaurant to celebrate.

All through dinner she kept thinking about her son and the big bulge she felt in his pants when she rubbed up against it. On the way home was treated to an amazing blow-job as she thought about the big cock in her son's pants.

As she brought her pussy off over and over again watching the way her son confidently controlled the action and the enormous loads that shot from his cock she knew she just had to fuck him herself, and she knew it was going to be real soon. She picked up her cell phone and texted her son saying that she missed him, and added, "What I really miss is our date night that your father spoiled for us!!!"

In a few minutes she got a text back from him saying he missed her too, and was really looking forward to that date night with her too. Just to remind him of that night she sent him a picture of her in the micro-mini dress she wore that night. A minute later he texted back saying that he remembered how sexy she looked. Then, being very daring, she sent a second picture of her in just a pair of tan thigh high stockings with a tiny, black thong with a sheer strapless, white, lace bra and a pair of classic, black pumps. In that picture it read,

"This is what I had on underneath my dress that night... for you baby!"

A few minutes later a picture came back of him holding his huge cock in his hands. The text read,

"And this is what I had for you -ALL night mom!!!"

Texting back she wrote,

"Baby, if you only knew half the things I planned do to that huge cock!!!"

"I have a real good idea mom...and I think you know that I'm really good at using it too!" he texted back.

"I want it baby. I want that huge cock of yours bad!"

"When can you fly to LA?"

"I'll leave tomorrow baby!"

"What about Dad?

"Don't worry about him...I can make-up a million excuses!"

"Sexy...I like that mom. Let's cheat on dare-old-dad."

"Umm, now that's what I call sexy baby. Fucking your father behind his back!"

"I want that hot body bad mom. I want to fuck the shit out of it!"

"Oh baby you don't know how bad I want that great, big cock of yours. You're gonna love all the things I'm going to do to that huge cock of yours baby."

He then texted that he'd call her the next day and they could talk and arrange for her to fly out.

"I'm on fire-Want to fuck you so bad!"

"Me too...Wanted that smoking body of yours for years! Your huge tits and that smoking body drive me crazy mom."

"Oh baby, I'm so happy you like what you see."

"Fuck yeah. I'm big right now thinking of you mom."

"Wish I was there with that huge cock in my mouth and my...!"

"Fuck mom-want you bad!"

"Can't wait to be stretched-out by that huge cock."

"Yeah mom-me too. All 11 inches deep inside you!"

"OMG! 10 times bigger than your father..UMMM...YUMMY!"

"Speaking of yummy...Can't wait to eat your pussy mom."

"Oh baby, I do love the sound of that, and I can't wait to suck that huge cock down my throat."

"Where do you want to fuck mom?"

"Let's fuck at the Penthouse," she said which he knew was owned by her and his father.

"Great. Can't wait to fuck you in dad's bed LOL!" he texted.

"Me too! Hehe," she texted back although he wouldn't be the first stud she fucked in that bed or for that matter the bed her husband had filled with young teenage sluts who were looking for direction in their lives too.

She ended the text with,

"Watched the video of you and Hanna. Now I want one with you and me."

"Shit!! 4 Got I left that in the player! My bad! Now glad I did LOL! Fuck yeah mom let's make one of u and me...Can't wait!"

"Baby, if you loved fucking your sister just wait till you sample my pussy."

"Fuck mom I want it now!"

After they stopped texting he jerked himself off five times as he thought of his mother's amazing body with her huge tits and amazing ass and that he was finally going to fuck her.

Two days after the texting she was squatting on a pair of black pumps dressed in a white, lace corset that had her 44DD tits and huge nipples exposed with the support of an underwire design. She had on tan stockings that were attached to long, white garter straps and was groaning as she rubbed her exposed clit while she sucked her son's fat 11 inch shaft righto the base.

He went wild as his stacked, sexy mother did things to his big cock that no other woman ever had, especially his hot sister who he had taught a million things to. For the sexy MILF who fucked hundreds of young studs, the orgasms she experienced from her son's huge cock were by-far the most powerful she ever had in her life.

She could not get over her 19 year old son's incredible skills at fucking, the different ways he angled his great, big cock deep inside her, knowing just how and when he wanted to bring her off, and when she in the middle of her powerful orgasm he knew how to pound his massive shaft into her even harder and at lightning speed to increase the intensity of her orgasm, making it earth-shattering for her.

He just seemed to know how to hit places in her pussy where even the few bigger cocks she fucked never hit. Sex between them was scorching; even the way they kissed could have her pussy and his cock exploding.

For four days straight they fucked non-stop, in every position imaginable with an animalistic and unquenchable hunger for each other that was rooted in years of being turned onto each other, and the skills that they both had at fucking. During the four days they barely slept. It was if they were sex deprived.

At times they would go to the shower exhausted from fucking non-stop for 6 to 8 hours and in the shower they became invigorated again and the passion that started with light kissing turned into a hot lust that had them fucking like animals all over again. After drying off she'd purposely step back into her pumps and he'd instantly transform into a bull seeing-red and fuck her in a state of rage as he told her she knew she was driving him crazy. She lived to turn him and drive him crazy for her. She knew he fucked all the time, guys with huge cocks always did, and because of this she wanted to be his favorite fuck. When she was on her knees and he was fucking her from behind and he'd look to the side and see her massive, tits hang a foot from her chest and touch the bed or the floor his huge cock would swell inside her hot pussy from the sexy sight.

Of course while she was fucking her stud-like son, her husband was at home fucking two High School Seniors. Both girls were members of their religious church whose parents thought they were going away for the weekend to meditative retreat he was hosting. Dressed in thigh high stockings and high heel pumps, the two High School teens enjoyed taking his direction and worshiping him all weekend long as he fucked each of them to mind-blowing orgasms they had heard so many rumors about, and that they never got from boys their age.

The four day fuckathon with her hung son turned into an arrangement where she would fly to LA every month for a week and he would move into the Penthouse with her. This sexy arrangement eventually turned into a full blown family affair that included Hanna and her father, who couldn't get enough of each other and him buying a second attached Penthouse for their privacy.

He had sexual instincts that were uncanny, knowing just when she was going to explode or when he wanted to make her cum. His skills at fucking with the knowledge of just how to get a woman or girl or off went way beyond his 19 years.

He could be fucking her from behind with his huge cock and would feel her pussy start to open and close. Sensing her orgasm he would pull on one of her inch long, nickel-wide nipples and just as she was getting off he'd send a finger into her sexy ass to further draw-out the intensity of her already powerful cum.

At times he could be fucking her like a raged animal for over an hour then stop on-a- dime and slow fuck her as his big cock would inch into her glove-like pussy at the pace of a snail, taking more than 15 minutes to fully bottom out. As he fucked her in slow motion he'd kiss each of her huge nipples then her neck as he told her how sexy she was and that she always turned him on.

He was fucking her with so much passion it boarded on romance, and when he urged her to cum with him made it all the more romantic for her and as her. As her pussy felt his first blast of cum it ignited her own orgasm as her pumps wrapped around his strong, muscular back to cling to him.

As she was in the middle of cumming from his incredible passion he began slamming into her wet fuck-hole again like a jack-hammer, pounding into her at lightning speed as he called her a hot slut. His unrelenting assault on her pussy made her cum even harder. He had so many sides to his personality when he fucked and she never knew when he would change from one to the other. What she absolutely knew was that she craved every one of them.

He had a touch that could drive her up walls. In one position he was on his knees on the bed holding her legs straight up in front of his face as he held her ankles together in one hand. As he fucked his huge cock into her velvet-like pussy his other hand was running up and down her stockings, lingering around the lace top then going up the side's right to her high heels. The feeling of his hand against the sheer nylon as his huge cock sliced into her and bottomed out in the deepest part of her cunt burned right through her and made her explode as her pussy coated his massive shaft in a layer of white lather.

Their heightened sex-starved lust wasn't brought on by the fact that they were mother and son, in fact they never once uttered the words 'mom' or 'mommy' or 'son' one time during their wild fuck. Their lust to fuck was raised to the most intense level because of how sexually attracted to one another they were and that they both possessed unbelievable fucking skills.

She had a body that was absolutely designed for fucking. She loved to fuck and fucked constantly, attracting hundreds of young studs with her incredibly stacked frame, which made her slender and tight body absolutely sinful. Part of what made her body run extra hot was the power she had with the religious empire her and her husband ran.

What turned her on was the fact that to millions she was celebrated as the model wife and mother who embodied all the qualities of having a amoral and conservative values compass.

She was interviewed on many conservative television and radio shows where every young female host was blond and wore the tightest and shortest dresses that accented their firm breasts, with stockings and pumps on who preached their conservative views, knowing their audience is stroking off as they watch them purposely crossing and re crossing their stocking clad legs. All of the television and radio personalities were mothers themselves that inwardly loved knowing they turned on their public.

What the conservative public would love to have seen after the interview; which were always conducted on high stools to showcase their tapered, crossed, stocking-covered legs and amazing bodies, was the stacked religious leader in her luxury hotel suit stripped to a garter belt and stockings and high heel pumps, locked in a hot 69 position with many of the conservative-values television personalities that interviewed her.

They themselves, who had called their husbands to tell them they were working through the night on an urgent news-breaking story, would also be stripped to a pair of tan or nude thigh high stockings with their naughty high heel pumps on.

A few interviews would end with her fucking one of sexy blond female host and one of the conservative male personalities. The male conservative hosts all had enormous holier-than-thou 'ego', and always talked about religious Christian values as if it was immoral not to be a Christian. These me, some of which had been divorced numerous times were all married with a few children.

They were the ones who were always putting down the countries Democratic President of the time, implying that he lacked the traditional family values like all the multiple divorced Republican politicians or popular conservative radio personalities.

These hosts preached about being a patriot like every country singer, but like every country singer would be the first to run to another country or claim medical hardship, or even try to use there wealth to influence parties so that they wouldn't have to join the military if they were ever forced to or drafted.

As the sexy conservative personalities fucked the incredible MILF they were all laughing inside about who their conservative traditional- Christian values American audience. Not once did they think about their devoted spouses or children that were at home. Her body, and the way she fucked was so seductive that the sexy female television personalities would often tell their spouses and children that they would be away on a weekend assignment, only to be found dressed in the sexiest lingerie, with stockings and high heels in an up-scale hotel room fucking the sexy, older MILF all weekend.

The power she and her husband wielded from the millions of patrons, believing they were the two most wholesome and moral people on the planet made her body run extra hot. Like the conservative radio and television personalities that preached values they could care less about, she and her husband basked in in the hypocrisy that they created.

What also turned her on was when she fucked a young stud who knew also how to fuck and how to take control the action. This is what she found in her son and this is what raised the level of intensity in their non-stop fucking. His skills at fucking and his huge inexhaustible and tireless cock were the ultimate combination for her.

This is what raised her level of lust to newfound heights that even she never believed possible. For Jason, it was the endless ways his incredibly stacked mother could turn his big cock on and keep him rock hard through multiple orgasms. Her mouth and pussy and her hands were in constant motion to keep his huge cock overstimulated and cumming harder and more powerfully than he ever had in his life. From that week on they would be lovers that could never get enough of each other.

shoguy
shoguy
2,259 Followers