Confident, Older & Powerful Men Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,244 Followers

In another position on the futon he pulled me up on his muscular stomach and grabbed me behind my knees and slammed his giant cock into me as he stretched my cunt so wide. We kissed like crazy as he fucked my wide-open, exposed hole.

His stamina and amazing strength had me in a constant state of disbelief, and his incredible ability to recover after cumming so hard was absolutely mind-boggling. He would lift me off the futon effortlessly and pull me to his tight chest and lift me under my knees and fuck way up into me as he carried me around the yacht. It was the most amazing feeling I ever experienced. It was like I was suspended from his giant cock as my pussy exploded in a flood, making a puddle on the expensive, teak deck.

After making me cum at least 20 times and after he filled my pussy with his massive load twice, he put me down and we kissed hotly as he lifted me up and fucked into me as I wrapped my pumps around his muscular back. In one position I had my legs over his muscular thighs and was sitting on his lap. I was holding his huge cock against my stomach as I rubbed my hard clit with his massive shaft.

Looking into a mirror I saw the enormity of his cock as six inches of his shaft hung below her pussy and eight inches rose above my navel. I went insane cumming in a flood just seeing the huge and powerful monster he had.

During that weekend he told me that he wanted my pussy every day. I told him that I loved his huge cock and would love to be his. As we ate dinner on the deck of the yacht the last night I was wearing a devilish, white micro- mini dress that had a deep V cut in the front and exposed my full, round 34D tits and my wide, inch long nipples. I wore tan thigh high stockings clasped to a white garter belt and white open toed pumps that highlighted my tapered legs stunningly. I had on striking, red lipstick and wore my long black hair in a bun.

He was dressed impeccably in a $5000 Italian suit and after our waiter poured or champagne he made a toast saying I was the sexiest girl he ever met, and that he wanted me to be his. After we leaned in and kissed he pulled out a ring box and when I opened it I nearly died when I saw the size of it. It was a huge diamond that made the one I had on my finger look like it came out of a candy box.

I instantly took mine off and put it in the box and he slipped hi ring on my finger.

"Well now that we got rid of that embarrassing diamond, I think it's time to get my lawyers ready to get rid of your marriage," he said with a sinister grin.

As I stood we clicked our champagne glasses as I said,

"Umm, Mrs. Robert Sterling does sound very nice."

I then dropped to my knees and as I felt the backs of my feet come out of my pumps I unzipped his pants and lifted his massive 14 inch cock out. It was already throbbing when my hands touched it. Kissing and licking it all over the wild maze of veins I said in a sexy, throaty voice,

"Umm, I'm going to absolutely love being Mrs. Robert Sterling."

After I jerked his massive cock to an explosive orgasm that spurted across the deck in 6 foot ropes of the thickest cum he pulled me up to him and kissed me hard as he unzipped my dress. The second the dress hit the ground I lifted each of my pumps and stepped over it. Grabbing me by the waist he spun me around as I grabbed onto the table we were just eating at.

"Put that great big cock up against my pussy and let me suck it in," I looked back and growled as I took hold of his heavily-weighted cock.

Lining up to my pussy he went wild as my fuck lips instantly gripped his massive hard-on and started sucking it deep inside me. As my pussy gripped his huge cock we kissed like lovers as my head was turned to the side and my tongue flew out to meet his.

As is huge cock was literally being drawn into her incredible pussy as it sucked on it like a vacuum hose being turned on and off he could not get over how amazing a sensation it was.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as his eyes rolled into his head.

"That pussy's amazing." He said through his clenched teeth, as my suction-like cunt continued to pull his massive shaft past my wet fuck-lips and deep into the back of my burning cunt.

"That's it lover- let my pussy thrill that great big popular cock of yours," I groaned excitedly.

As my pussy drew his enormous cock in deeper and deeper into the farthest part of my cunt his hands were running up and down the sides of my stockings and over my garter straps. With one hand on my stockings he ran his other hand over my ass then onto my narrow back. I was groaning how sexy his hand felt as my pussy gushed all over his massive shaft.

Finally after 15 minutes his monster cock was buried right to his balls and the second he bottomed out my pussy began to squeeze and release his cock as if it was milking it and sucking it off. He went wild and roared out loud that I had an amazing cunt, as he fired a load so hard and so powerful inside me that I came twice a my pussy spasmed around his enormous shaft.

The End...

shoguy
shoguy
2,244 Followers