Configure Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his coffee brown hands through his curly hair, "Okay."

He calmly turned around and walked towards his desk.

Sally exhaled in relief.

----------------------

Days passed, with Sally getting little help from Ryan, who seemed to be permanently tired and cranky. Nina knew little of what else needed to be done to the website, with the exception of the database migration. Thus Sally decided to wander towards the marketing department who were in the front office by the door. Surely the website would play a part in marketing strategy?

Sally saw a beautiful blond woman, wearing a smart red dress flirting with some good-looking guys with trendy hairstyles who were dressed in fashionable T-shirt and jeans. She smiled to herself.

Typical digital media marketing types, Sally thought.

Sally approached the blond lady, "Hi, I know you guys are marketing but-"

The blond smiled at Sally and corrected her, "We're not marketing honey, I'm Candy and I am one of the user interface programmers. This is Trent who deals with front-end web design and Ozzy who programs up some of the game tools."

Sally looked at her baffled, "But I don't understand, why aren't we situated by department? And why haven't I been introduced to Trent?"

Candy made 'oh-awkward' eyes with Trent who made eyes back, "Yeah, well, Ryan has this idea, that people-centric people should be with other people-centric people. I am not sure how else to explain it."

Sally put her hand to her cheek in surprise, "He segregates us by how sociably astute he thinks we are?"

Candy grimaced, "Yeah, well, look, you're new here right? Sometimes people start off in the back of the office, and work their way to the front. Hey, where you going? Hey, it's not that bad-"

Sally marched towards Ryan's office, her face rouge with fury.

-----------

Ryan rubbed his head in anguish, exhaustion. Maybe I should have just poked her on Facebook like normal people.

He heard a knock on the door, yawning he called in weary response, "Come in."

Sally walked in, looking her boss sternly in the eye, she closed the door gently behind her and sat down in the chair opposite him.

"Ryan, I just went to speak to the people I thought were marketing, and it turns out they are not marketing."

Ryan exhaled sharply "Yeah, yeah, that's true."

Sally's annoyance overcame her natural reserve, "You don't think it's ridiculous that people are sat next to each other not based on the tasks they need to complete but based on likeability? Also, why do you get to decide who is likeable and who is not. It's terrible!"

Ryan shrugged, "It was Gunther's idea. He found one of his colleague's annoying and asked to be sat as far away from him as possible. Soon people were just naturally rearranging themselves. Who am I to get in the natural way of things?"

Sally responded passionately, "Well, you're the managing director. It's your job to get in the way of the natural way of things."

Ryan averted his gaze, "Yeah, well, recently, it's just felt that maybe I am not as in control of stuff as I would like to be."

"Perhaps you worry too much about what the people around you think, which is why you don't give them what they, and you really need, which is a bit of direction and some boundaries." Sally pushed up her glasses, as if to emphasise the point.

Ryan's eyes lit up, "You are, completely correct. That is totally it!"

Sally was taken aback by his overenthusiastic reaction, "Well, that's lovely, but really, asides from being mildly irritated that I am considered socially-undesirable by my boss, I would quite like it if perhaps you could arrange a meeting with the various people involved in web development?"

Ryan cocked a self-satisfied eyebrow, "Screw a meeting, we can go one better than that!"

Sally batted her eyelashes in intrigue, "How?"

"A party, everyone together, yeah, a kickass party." He smiled.

------------------------------

2 weeks later-day of the party.

"It's bad enough having a party with them, but in costume? Com'mon!" Nina scoffed, gazing at the 'people-centric' end of the office. She bit into her doughnut bitterly.

Sally looked at Nina sympathetically as she ate an apricot yoghurt, "Well, I understand it might seem a bit odd, but don't you think it would be lovely to mingle?"

Nina looked at Sally as if Sally was mad, "Mingle, with them? Fuck, this means I am going to have to talk to Brad the head animator and listen to his stupid stories of his surfing vacations, then I am going to have to respond with conversation that suggest I don't find him totally boring, because that's what mingling with people you don't want to mingle with is about. God Ryan is a fuck head, and you, you're chief fuckhead for provoking him."

Sally smiled, "I didn't mean to be a fuckhead."

"What you going to do about Mark?"

Sally bit her lip and looked over at Mark, who had been completely ignoring her since she told him to stop pursuing her, "I am not sure, it's just, when he came out with just asking for sex, it was not particularly nice."

"What would you like him to have done?" Nina asked.

"I don't know, kept quiet, said the right things. Though really Nina, it was how he was afterwards that vexed me, he was just not very nice." Sally shifted and picked an imaginary fleck of dust off her dress in self-conscious awkwardness.

Nina waved a chunk of doughnut around dramatically, "Of course he wasn't, he had a boner and he was confused. He was like a caveman who had speared a woolly mammoth only to see it gallop off."

"Thank you for the oversized dinosaur comparison." Sally said sarcastically.

Nina chewed on her doughnut with renewed vigour, "Seriously, you need to be more sympathetic to the guy, even if you don't find him attractive."

"That's the thing, I do like him, a lot actually, but I just don't really want something complicated, and he is very complicated." Sally pondered.

"Okay, but if you asked me, if you really liked the guy you would find a way to make things simple."

Sally listened carefully to Nina who was normally completely wrong where people and relationships were concerned. But then realising Nina was right, Sally then considered the advise that she had given Ryan a few weeks back.

Sometimes you need to give people what they really need, which is a bit of direction.

"Thanks Nina, you've given me an idea for my costume."

------------------------------

Mark went to the party because Gunther went but he was scowling as he shared a virgin cocktail with Gunther who was dressed in a rabbit outfit but wearing a vampire cape with fangs. Mark had decided not to dress up as he was not in the mood.

"Gunther, I thought you were going to dress as a vampire chinchilla, so why are you in the guise of a vampire rabbit?" Mark observed.

"Stupid shop didn't have a chinchilla outfit, they're the ones losing the custom. Anyway, why am I worrying about your opinion, what are you dressed as? A member of the plebeian masses?"

"I am dressed as me.", Mark responded with smooth aplomb.

"Your dressed as yourself? Let's see if you score with the chicks with such lameness." Gunther guffawed confidently, his large rabbit ears trembling as he did so.

Just then Candy strode over, dressed as a scantily-clad Dalmatian, she looked at Mark, up and down and drawled, "Dance floor, now."

Mark handed Gunther the virgin cocktail and said, "Okay."

Candy dragged Mark onto the dance floor where some disco was playing and thrust herself against Mark bosom first.

"It's strange that we are co-workers but we have never talked, even though we're both compiler programmers, don't you find that strange?" Candy drawled huskily.

"No, it's not strange at all. We work on different development phases." Mark responded succinctly as he felt Candy's well-toned thigh wrap around his own.

Candy flipped her blond hair over her shoulder as she laughed heartily, "Oh Mark, you're so witty, brainy, big, and strong, how come you're so strong?"

"I use weights a lot, my sister told me to do so as a deterrent against people picking on me." Mark said as Candy's fingers seemed to find their way around his back, under his trousers. He felt uncomfortable. He yearned with all his heart that Sally still liked him, so that he could feel uncomfortable with Sally instead. He yearned even more that he knew what he had done to make her stop liking him. If Lillith had not gone on vacation and turned off her phone then he would have known what to do.

He was lured out of his melancholy thoughts by a silvery glimmer that caught his eye. For stood in front of him was a beautiful metallic robot, sheathed in a glittery silver tight top, knee-length skirt and leggings with tin foil stuck on. Her hair was red and her lips painted a bronze tone. It was Sally.

Sally looked painfully on as Mark danced with Candy, there was no way she could compete with a creature like Candy, physically perfect, and apparently 'people-centric'. Sally was alone with no one to talk to as Nina had snuck into the janitor's closet earlier with Brad the animator. Feeling insecure, she folded her arms and cursed herself as the aluminium tinfoil on her torso and forearms crumpled up. She had been so stupid to think her idea was any good.

Mark looked at Sally, her curves accentuated by the glorious aluminium shine, and felt his cock grow, unfortunately it was growing right against Candy who looked at him with joyful wide eyes, "I can feel that, want to go somewhere and talk about it?"

Mark swallowed nervously as Candy's fingers were fully down the rear of his trousers, her nails digging into his bottom, "Uh, no, I would like to go to talk to Sally however, she looks good as a robot."

Candy's face and demeanour dropped in disappointment, "Oh, okay, well it was great to talk."

Mark said nothing back to Candy and made a beeline for Sally.

"Hello Sally, you're dressed as a robot." Mark drawled, admiring her twinkly exterior.

"And you're dressed as, as-"

"Myself."

"Well, I always like your costume." Sally nudged him fondly.

Mark grinned and wrapped his arm around her back, hearing the foil crumple at his touch, "Do you want to come into my office Sally? I have a new chair and computer."

"Does your door have a lock?" Sally whispered into Mark's ear.

"Yes."

"Then I would very much like to see this new chair of yours, and the computer." Sally said. Mark's gaze met her eyebrows rather than her eyes, but she didn't mind.

Sally led Mark into his office. When they were in there, she closed the door and locked it.

"Mark, I don't know if you've noticed, but for tonight, I am a robot." Sally said.

"I have noticed, you look...wonderful." Mark said, his fingers running down the foil of her arms.

"Do you know what you need to do to robots to get them to behave Mark?" Sally teased.

"What must I do?" Mark asked stepping closer.

"Follow the instructions and configure me." Sally shivered in pleasure as Mark ran his fingers down the back of her hands before interweaving his fingers between her own.

"Configure you how? Where do I begin?" Mark asked nervously as he did not want her to dislike him again.

"There are things you can say, sensors that you need to press, to initiate me. Once you do so, my purpose is then to bring you pleasure." Sally drawled as seductively as possible, attempting to channel Marlene Dietrich.

"Pleasure?" Mark was curious, wondering what type of pleasure she alluded to.

"Touch you and talk to you until you're, you're, um, very aroused, and all that." Sally said.

Mark stammered, "Yo-your're going to have se-"

"Ssh, if you're going to configure me, I prefer it if you touch me like you want to have sex with me, without telling me directly you want sex. Just to begin with, at least."

Mark gently took Sally's hand and cocked a smile, "Of course."

Mark slid his hands down Sally's silver metallic mesh skirt, feeling her pale skin against his large dark hand.

He exhaled sharply, "Can I remove your casing so that I can touch you more?"

Sally rocked against his hand, "Yes."

Sally dragged the top she was wearing over her head, bits of tin foil rained on her as they became unstuck. As she did this, Mark placed both his hands underneath the elasticised lining for the mesh skirt and dragged that and her leggings, her plain black panties down, until it fell around her ankles. Sally sat on the large semi-circular oak meeting room table behind her, gazing at him.

She felt exposed as his eyes drunk in her curvy plumpness and her near ethereal paleness. Red hair shimmered around her shoulders. She crossed her arms and legs suddenly feeling self-conscious.

"Don't cross your arms, you're wonderful." Mark said hoarsely.

Mark kept his eyes on Sally as he rolled his jumper over his head, unbuttoned his shirt, revealing a tawny well-toned body. Sally bit her lower lip and smiled slightly.

Mark smiled back as he unbuckled at Sally, "What are you smiling at?"

"Whatever will come next I suppose." Sally responded faintly, cocking her head to one side. Mark unzipped his trousers, wearing nothing but boxer-shorts with a circuit-board print pattern.

"Please can you tell me, what will come next Sally?" Mark said obviously struggling to control his instincts, and placing his trust in Sally to make the moves. He didn't want to scare her again.

"You're going to step closer to this table." Sally said with as much self-assurance as she could muster.

Mark stepped closer and his erection tenting his boxer shorts and said with nonchalant confusion, "Am I configuring you or are you configuring me in this scenario?"

Sally stretched out her toe and traced it down Mark's inner thigh, his cock to stirred, "I think a little bit of both."

Mark stepped closer and cupped her head with his hands, and kissed her deeply, lips first, and then slipped his tongue between them. He was desperately trying to control his desire to pin her down and fuck her.

Sally pressed her palm against his chest, forcing him to break the kiss, "Kiss me everywhere."

Mark looked at Sally, the tip of his cock brimming with pre-cum, and planted urgent kisses along her jaw line, her neck, her shoulders. His large dark hand found her small pale fingers and intertwined her fingers between his own. Breaking his kiss and slightly dropping his head, he ran his tongue between the cleavage of her plump tits, greedy for her. He looked at her as he realised he had deviated from her instructions to kiss and not necessarily anything else. He hoped his violation of her instructions and his greed had not upset her.

"I'm sorry, you said I should kiss you and that was not a --" Mark apologised, though he was still hard for her.

"It does not matter, I just want you to touch me. Keep touching me, keep kissing me." Sally moaned, feeling so unbelievably wet in anticipation for him.

Emboldened by her words his eyes flicked to her own, for once enjoying the intensity of the eye contact as he grasped a pale breast in his dark hand and kissed the pink nipple before working his kisses down the rise of her stomach, her mound, until finally he was on his knees and at her moist cunt. Mark had been reading in preparation for this much hypothesised moment with Sally, and had researched what women wanted, thus he understood what he needed to do. He spread Sally's legs wide apart with his strong hands. Mark then placed gentle teasing kisses down her thighs, her legs and then cradling her feet, placed small kisses on her ankles. Sally gasped in delight each time his lips pressed against her skin.

Mark worried that he had not kissed her sufficiently to configure her so that she would then bring him pleasure, and his cock was straining against his boxers for Sally's own touch. He straightened his back, stood up and looked down upon her.

"Please can you...can I ask you something?" Mark whispered in her ear.

He ran his fingers over the back of her hand before grasping it and placing it on his groin, "I don't know how synchronised our mutual configuration is, but I do know that I-"

Sally placed a finger on Mark's lips, to silence him, "You want me to touch you?"

"Yes, touch me, touch me here.", Mark pressed Sally's hand to his groin again and groaned as she began to rub tentatively at first, the cotton of his boxers slipping pleasantly over the velvety skin of his cock. Then her rub grew more insistent. She stopped and yanked his boxers down over his hips. His engorged cock to sprung free.

Mark groaned, a fire in his eyes as he gazed hotly at Sally. He then gave her one final kiss and unable to wait any longer, plunged his thick cock into her pussy as his coffee-coloured fingers pressed into the milky white skin of her thighs.

His dark cock brushed against the light auburn curls that coated her wet cunt. Sally moaned in pleasure and bucked against him, throwing back her hair as Mark pulled and pushed into the tight squeeze of her pussy. Her breasts bounced with each thrust. Mark closed his eyes and cried a feral growl as his balls slapped against Sally's spread thighs. His cock throbbed with each tug and push. He opened his eyes and his balls tingled a little more just from seeing Sally's tits jiggle from each hard thrust.

Mark fucked her harder, her wetness, her sweet cries of encouragement goading him on, unveiling a more primal instinct in him. Beads of perspiration dripped down his belly.

Mark looked at Sally and slowing down muttered, "This is not enough, I need more."

Sally felt her heart drop as she anticipated her worst romantic disappointment yet until she felt Mark pick her up and then carrying her over to his new ergonomic chair, with his large cock still planted with delicious discomfort in the tight contours of her pussy.

Sally felt a bit concerned that Mark might drop her, as if his social clumsiness might translate to physical awkwardness. Thankfully it did not, Mark artfully sat down on the chair.

"I want more from you." Mark groaned as his tongue flicked across Sally's rosy pink nipple, before suckling it, his dilated gaze engaging with her own.

Sally spread her legs and straddled Mark placing her hand on his dark shoulders and gripping it as she plunged down on the full girth of his cock, feeling deliciously filled by his hardness. She slowly rose and fell as Mark flicked his tongue across her engorged nipples and then began kissing her cleavage, his hair tickling her breasts.

Mark placed his hands on her hips and drove her up and down, she moaned, turned on by Mark's delicious forcefulness.

"Kiss me Sally.", he demanded roughly.

Sally dropped her head forward towards his, her red hair brushing against his face as she kissed his lips. She growled as she plunged down on him, the friction of his cock in her cunt making her cry out from the rough pleasure. Mark's ergonomic chair wobbled under their passions.

"God you are big." Sally moaned as she bucked against him, her clit slapping against his groin.

"No one has ever called me God before." Mark groaned in response.

Sally chuckled, and gripped his hand. He suckled her nipple extra hard, causing a sweet jolt of pleasure to shoot from her nub to the bud of her clitoris. Her pussy spasmed around Mark and she groaned, pulling him into her by his shoulder, she rocked her hips and squeezed her pussy s she felt it convulse, her body became overwhelmed with an orgasmic rush, a wash of delicious pleasure started from her clit and radiated throughout her body. She cried out and threw her head back, closing her eyes from the enveloping sensations.

Mark groaned as he felt Sally's cunt convulse around his engorged prick, his balls tightened and his cock felt like a rod of pure heat as his desire to cum overwhelmed him. He bucked against Sally with additional forcefulness, feeling her sweet cream coat his cock with its warm stickiness. He groaned as he felt his balls tightening. With one last hard thrust he began to cum, hot squirting jism jetting into her core.