Configure Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stilled, Sally's arms were still wrapped around his neck, her pale body still straddled his dark one. The muted sounds of the party seemed to grow louder in their silence. Rod Stewart's 'Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?" blared in the background. Sally kissed Mark gently on his forehead and got up. Both of them feeling more naked and exposed.

"Um, we should get back to the party now, now that we've, well." Sally said, her skin rosy from the sex. She stepped back and looked at him, her visage openly displaying how vulnerable and uncertain she felt. Then she looked over at her costume, slightly ruined from whipping it off with such enthusiasm. Bits of tin foil were everywhere.

Mark shrugged, exhaled, found his boxers and struggled into them, "I would like to do this more with you. We could visit my flat, or your flat."

Sally placed on her now crumpled mesh skirt, her torn tights with bits of missing or torn tinfoil and her top with squished folds of aluminium, "I don't know, I only want you to be around me if you want to be around me."

Mark smiled at her as he hopped into his trousers, "Well, I would rather be around you than Gunther, or Ryan or anyone else. Also I think I still have a lot to learn about configuring you, maybe you can show me more tonight? I would definitely be keen to learn of any hacks or pleasantly surprising easter eggs."

Sally smiled as she hopped into her mesh skirt, "Ditto."

Mark cocked his head to one side in puzzlement as Sally placed on her bedraggled top and looked at the two exits from the meeting room with concern. One door would take them back through to the party, the other would take them out of the building.

"Can we go through the back way? I think if people see what has happened to my costume they will realise we have been configuring the light bulbs out of each other." Sally grinned.

She held her hand out, Mark grasped it and followed Sally out of the thoroughly christened new office, out of the party and then out of the building.

As they strolled down the street Mark passed Lillith's bike, with its engravings and sleek customised appearance. It was parked right next to Ryan's own Harley. Mark scratched his hair in bafflement unable to figure it out. Perhaps she had returned from holiday and wanted to say hello to him directly at the party, but with Sally by his side he decided he could say hello to Lillith another day.

Mark gazed at Sally who was chatting away about awkward cross-browser compatibility issues she had experienced earlier in the day, and squeezing her hand, he followed her lead back home.