Confined To Eternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keenan!!!!!!! I beat you!! I beat you!!" This last rebellion saps my already expended energy, I feel my eyelids growing heavier and heavier… I collapse sideways, laying cheek down on the sand, watching the waves roll to shore. Ready, so ready to sleep, after countless days and nights of wishing for nothing more, I drift off into a dreamless pit of oblivion.

Cool water seeping between my parched lips brings me to wakefulness. Ohhhhh… To drink again, it's pure pleasure and, greedily I swallow. Opening my eyes I squint up into the greenest stare I can remember ever seeing. Slowly my eyes adjust and a face comes into focus. I gasp. Oh god… it's my prince.

He kneels over me, gripping a clear container of some kind, which holds the water he is so carefully dribbling onto my lips. Some of the liquid has ran down to trail between my breasts. I feel it dripping as it rolls off my side to land silently on the sand. My mouth opens then closes; I don't know what to say. I know I should feel embarrassed at my nudity, but as he is as naked as I, I'm at a loss for words. He takes the decision from me. Speaking first.

"Shhhhhhh… Hey it's all right. I'm not going to hurt you." He shifts, and it's at this time that I realize his arm is under my head lifting me up. I look at the odd container wanting more to drink, he understands and places the opening to my lips and tilts it. I groan in pleasure, I can't help it; the water cascading down my dry throat feels incredible. He lets me have several large swallows before he gently takes it from me. I reach up to grab it from his hand and he holds it away. Almost desperately I lunge for it again, understanding crosses his features, as does regret.

"If you drink more it might make you sick. Please just give it a few minutes, and then you can have a couple more sips. I need to get you out of the sun, you are going to burn if I don’t." His voice sends prickles of delight down my spine. I can't do anything but look into his eyes.

He smiles, and I'm lost, this man, this mortal whom I've watched from afar all these years has captured my heart. He's held it in his hands for so long. I can't help but think this is a sign from god. Why else would the tower free me at this specific space and time? I turn my head and I'm looking right at his manhood, nestled there between his strong thighs as he squats tending to me, it jumps, and I smile. He clears his throat and I turn my head to watch as he places his arm beneath my knees and moves his other arm supporting my neck a little lower then just scoops me up as he stands and walks toward the cliffs and shade.

I throw my arms around his neck and hold on, again our eyes meet, there is puzzlement and a hint of something more in his look as he sits me down on a big block of stone. Still I can't speak, I feel as if my tongue has deserted me. Straightening up he looks over his shoulder, and I see the black satchel that has always accompanied him sitting in the sand not far from where I was lying. Its belly is wide open and I can see colorful things inside. He turns striding toward it and my breath catches. Up close he is even more beautiful then I realized, sleek yet muscled, his backside as attractive as his front. Within seconds he is back, with the strange sack and the water.

"Ummmmmm, I'm not complaining mind you, but do you have some clothes hidden around here that I could get you?" Pausing he looks at me with an enchanting smile before continuing.

"When I got here this morning and found you just lying there I thought you'd drowned. Then I realized you were asleep, but I checked you over anyway for injuries. I had this terrible image of you being in the way of this rockslide… so well… I hope you'll forgive me, but I had to make sure you were okay." His smile is so innocent yet devilish I can't help but giggle. But still… what can I say? I can't just blurt out the truth. So I look down still marveling at this miracle I've been handed.

Unexpectedly I feel a tear start a path down my cheek, and before I know it I am sobbing, where this has come from I have no ideal. I just need release. Strong arms come around me and I'm pulled to a powerful chest. Oh it feels so good, this feeling of comfort. My barren soul drinks it in. Sliding my arms around his waist, I cry out centuries of pain and loneliness. He's doesn't make a sound. Just holds me rocking, letting me purge myself of this poison inside me.

Finally I get the strength to stop, he lets me go and hands me the container of water. It feels strange in my hands, but still cool, thankfully I drink, and drink, he doesn't try and stop me. I'm so preoccupied in my drinking that the first touch of his hands on my back startles me, causing me to jump. I whirl around almost falling off the stone; he smiles gently, showing me the oddly colored bottle in his hand. I realize it’s the same liquid he always rubs on his body before he lies in the sun.

"Your skins a little red. This will make it feel better." I smile tentatively at him and turn back around. The feel of his hands upon me is sheer pleasure. The oil being stroked into my skin stills the burning I hadn't even realized was there. I close my eyes and lean forward, soon I feel his fingers kneading my shoulders, then down my arms, one at a time, his movements are slow and careful, so tender and gentle.

He goes again to my back moving lower, I feel his fingers kneading above my buttocks and I shiver, leaning even more to the front. He takes his time, going to the sides of my hips, then down my thighs as I turn to give him better access. He shifts and I see he's straddled the slab, pressure on my hips has me being carefully scooted back. I find my back flush against his lightly furred chest. He pauses, waiting, giving me time to protest this bold move. I can't, for my body yearns, has wanted this for what seems like forever.

I take his slippery hands from my hips and bring his arms around me, leaning back against him fully. I turn my head and look into his eyes, they blaze for me. His palms glide slowly upward, God… please hurry! My nipples have hardened, waiting, wanting the feel of him. Finally, finally he cups me. Oh exquisite pleasure. I groan, he kneads me, spreading the oil from his hands over me.

I look down at myself and see my shiny breasts, so wonderfully heavy in his hands. He extends my nipples, pulling the hardened nubs away from my body. I mew deep in my throat. Never have I feel such heat coming from within myself. The wetness beginning to pool between my legs causes me to squirm. Behind me I can feel his erection against my back. Suddenly he lets me go and gets to his feet. I groan in protest swerving around to see what I've done to cause him to leave me. His warm smile in my direction squelches my fears. Bending over he rummages in his strange sack and comes out with his green cloth, and the black covering I've seen him wear over his eyes many times. He slips them on; I love the way it makes him look, so exciting almost mysterious.

Turning from me he heads to a bigger slab of rock not far away, the sunlight glints off his short black hair, I watch mesmerized. Spreading out the cloth he turns to me extending his hand. I have no choice but to go to him. I feel like this has been ordained, perhaps even from my birth.

I can feel his cloaked gaze centered upon my lips, I lick them coating them in my saliva before hurrying to him not hesitating in the least. His hands slither around my waist and he pulls me into his body before slamming his lips down on mine. I open my mouth wide, wanting his taste, needing to feel his silky tongue invade me. I am the conquered, his willing captive in this beautiful act of give and take. Colors swirl behind my closed eyes, this kiss becomes my whole world, and nothing exists outside of his lips upon mine.

Slightly roughened palms sliding to my buttocks incite me; I grind my hips up and in, he moans as my stomach makes contact with his aching member. Still our tongues mate, his taste is clean and minty, reminding me of the sprigs I used to pick and chew as a child. I can't get enough. The sun beats down on us, but we care not. Unfortunately after a time, feeling faint and light headed I have to pull back. My breaths come in fast pants, each chasing the other for the warm sultry air.

Taking my hand he sits upon the cloth pulling me between his legs, bringing my fingers to his mouth he sucks them gently one after the other into his sweet mouth. My knees grow weak, and I almost fall, seeing this he lies back and pulls me over him once again stealing my breath with his own. I lay completely atop him. Having never known true pleasure from the hands of my tortuous husband, I crave everything now offered. Every touch, every sensation seems magnified one hundred foe.

My breasts crushed against the silk and steel of his chest, burn and ache, the swollen ridged peaks burn into him, his shaft so hard pushing into my stomach sends molten lava rushing through my veins. That glorious tongue plunging in and out of my mouth has me moaning and trying to catch it with my lips. I feel his hips start to buck up against me, and I grind into him as hard as I can, his hardness between us starts to twitch with every beat of his heart. I can feel every tiny spasm against the sensitive folds of my tummy. I need him in me, must have him, my inner muscles clench and unclench seeking that which it's never craved before. I weep deep inside sending out my needy tears to dampen the inside of my thighs. I can stand it no longer. I tear my mouth from his and in a sobbing voice utter one word.

"Please…" His need seems to match mine, helping me sit up he takes my hips in his hands, and moves me forward, I lift up carefully and in one smooth swoop impale myself upon him.

"Ahhh… Goddddd…" I can't stop the litany from passing my lips. He fills me so completely, stretches me to almost a painful point. His mouth opens, and a hiss explodes deep from inside his throat as I lift up again to just let myself drop with all my weight back onto him. His hands still clutching my hips tighten. He moans, and lifts his shoulders up a bit pushing up. I need more, must somehow touch his beautiful body, feel his heat. Turning slightly I reach behind me, with my left hand, and seek out our joining with the tips of my fingers. He is slick and hot, we both moan as he begins pushing up, then dropping his hips back down on the hard stone.

I keep my fingers there behind me, caressing his shaft as it fills then leaves me. Straining, reaching down further I find his sacs, they are pulled tight against the base of him. I trail my fingers lightly over them, he moans pushing up into me harder. My need spirals, my body is an oven of desire, primed by all these years of watching, loving my sweet prince from afar. I give up my quest and bring my hand back around to rest them both on his chest.

Catching me by surprise he sits completely up, swings his feet to the ground and stands. He slides inside me deeper; I cry out, his hands support my hips as he carefully walks to the small mound of grass and white wildflowers extending out from the base of the cliff. Going to his knees he gently lays me back upon the grass, the perfume is wrested from the flowers as the weight of my body crushes them, the smell drifts out to welcome me as he comes down over me resting on his palms on either side of my head.

He looks deeply into my eyes, and begins to make love to me, for that is what I see shining in their depths. Is it impossible to love someone you've just met? I think not, no, I know not. His lips covering mine tenderly tell me that. His appendage sliding so lovingly in and out of my buttery channel proves that as I cling to him, my body singing, and my heart soaring. Sweat gathers between us, trickling down in rivets, soft groans and moans sail upon the gentle breezes that caress our bodies.

A roaring in my ears and a red-hot coil of heat in my lower belly warns me that the first climax of my existence is about to occur. I tense, my hands upon my lovers' shoulders tighten, and my short nails dig into his flesh. Time stops, standing completely still as pleasure as I've never imagined it finds me and takes me hostage, holding me in it's grip until the ransom of my juices flow freely from where we're joined.

His thrusts become harder, longer, his mouth still joined to mine lifts, our eyes meet, and he shudders from head to toe, throws back his head, and shouts his pleasure to the cliff top. I can feel his hot seed coating me, as he rolls to his side, staying within me. We just lie there for the longest time, he with his leg thrown over my hips, I with my arms around his neck. He removes his eye covering, and we look deeply into each other's soul. Finally with an angelic smile on his face my prince pulls his body from inside mine and stands offering his hand. I take it. He brings me to my feet. I can feel our combined juices flowing down the inside of my thighs. I shiver, and his smiles widens in understanding, as his cock is still half mast and shiny with still slightly leaking drops of cum looking for purchase. Pausing, looking back up at the cliff, he sighs almost dramatically.

"Can I ask your name?" He whispers, looking disturbed as he continues to look up at what's left of the tower, he seems quite sad at its loss. I decide to tell him my true name. It feels strange after all this time to say it.

"Emily Wallace."

His head swings around, his face goes pale.

"What did you say?" His voice is hoarse, disbelieving. I stammer, afraid I've said something wrong.

"Em…Emily Wallace."

His eyes drill into mine. Searching, I know not for what. Whatever it is, he must find it for his legs seem to lose strength and he sits down hard on the sand. He looks up the cliff again, then around at the newest rubble, back to me, then to the spot where he first found me. I feel a chill go down my spine at his all-knowing expression as he looks back at me once again. Standing up, he leads me back to the stone we'd started making love on, turning to pin me with his green-eyed stare, he begins to speak to me in an almost too quiet tone.

"When I was just four years old, my parents brought me here for the first time. I'm from New York, a city boy, so this was a real treat for me. From the moment I saw this old castle I felt drawn to it, I played here a lot. Then one-day right before we were going to go back home, I looked up and saw a beautiful lady standing on the edge of a ledge in one of the holes in the tower wall. Funny thing was, I could see right through her. I told my parents, and they looked but couldn't see her. She always looked so sad, I felt sorry for her. We came every year on vacation, and I always saw her, watching, always watching me. As I got older I heard the rumors about the ghost witch, and I was convinced that was she. I never mentioned her to anyone after that first time, but I always looked for her when we came back, and she'd always be there in her spot looking at me.” As he spoke his eyes grew sadder and sadder, I watched his expression, not even blinking, for I knew what he was going to tell me.

“When I was nineteen my parents and my sister were killed in a car accident, I was devastated, but when it came time to go on vacation I couldn't stay away. But for the first time, I didn’t see her in the tower. I think I cried more those two weeks, than I have in my entire life. I felt I'd lost everything, for you see, I'd fallen in love with her. I'd done my research of course, and had even foolishly thought of trying to get to her. I'd learned of the young English woman accused of witchery sealed up behind a wall in the tower and left to die. I had grand plans of saving her soul somehow, and rescuing her from her curse. But then she disappeared, and I come here every year, hoping to see her again. I never do, but sometimes, as I lay looking up at the tower I swear I can feel her. Do you know what her name was Emily?"

I can't look away from him, nor can I lie. The hope in his inquiring stare binds me to him as surely as Keenan's curse bound me to the tower. I nod yes, he gasps, pulling me to his chest. I hear tears in his voice as he continues to speak.

"This morning when I found you, and rolled you over to see if you were alive, the first sight of your face made my heart stop. I put the resemblance down to wishful thinking on my part, but in the back of my mind I was praying that by some miracle that it was you. Now I know it is… isn't it?"

I nod… words still elude me. All I can do is let him see the emotion in my eyes. I want to speak so badly, but I can't. He grasps my face in the palms of his hands studying me.

"Emily… do you believe me when I say I love you, that I've loved you every since I can remember?" The truth shines from his eyes, how can I not believe him. I smile and finally get words pass my elusive tongue.

"Yes, and I love you too, have loved you for so long." A lone tear escapes and rolls unheeded down his cheek.

"Then will you let me take you home with me Emily, let me rescue you like I've always dreamed of doing?"

I can feel my heart almost stop. I don't know how we'll do this, or how he'll explain me, but I feel in my soul that somehow he will be my hero, and that god has finally answered my prayers. I nod and look up at the sky, closing my eyes, I say a heart felt Thank You to the powers that be, then whisper the only three words I can get past my emotion filled throat.

"Take me home."

Without another word he gathers his green cloth and stuffs it in his bag, the oil, water, and eye covering follows. On the other side he unravels another metal enclosure and pulls a pair of pants and shirt from its open jaws. Slipping the long shirt over my head he drops the ends, they dangle down to decently cover mid thigh, he slips into the pants. In silence he takes my hand and pulls me along beside him up the beach, after a short way I turn and take one last look at the castle high upon the cliff. Saying goodbye is a pleasure; the past is finally over. Now is the time for my future.

12