Confinement with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks beautiful," she said to the group, maintaining her composure, watching everything on the screen. "You guys are so lucky. I only wish I could join you."

Members of the underwater group responded and joked that there would be another chance soon enough, because the thing was working.

"You're absolutely right," she said over the radio. "This thing is working, but it definitely needs a few tweaks. We'll discuss this when we get back to the lab tomorrow."

The radio communication ended and Julia looked at her son, who was gladly rubbing her breast, with a boyish curiosity on his face.

"Why are you enjoying this so much?" she asked, with a curiosity of her own. "Boys are supposed to be grossed out by their mothers."

"Not at my age," he said playfully.

She gave him a stern look. "That better be a joke."

"Do you want me to stop?"

There was zero hesitation. "No, don't stop, keep going. I need this, otherwise I can't concentrate."

Sam's hand continued its duty. Then it went to her other breast. Sam's hand was underneath Julia's tshirt, and her bra was hiked up. She glanced down to see that her tshirt had become hiked up too from all the rubbing.

God, her small tits were showing. Her hard brown nipples looked long and erect. Sam was staring at them while he rubbed.

Under normal circumstances, this would have been the worst moment of Julia's life. It should have been. But how could it be so bad if she was receiving so much pleasure from this? Sam was enjoying this too. So how could it be so bad?

Julia's eyes shifted to the screen. There would be another round of frequencies sent out from the sonar. Oh goodness, no! For goodness sake, please don't make this any worse, she prayed.

The beeping frequencies were dispersed once again. Each signal had a powerful affect on Julia, one that took things to a new extreme. With each frequency wave that was sent from the sonar, Julia's body and sexual appetite could no longer be satisfied by a hand rubbing her breasts. No. She needed more, and she needed it right away.

"Jeez, are you okay mom?"

Sam paused and gave his mother a concerned look. Julia's face nearly went blank and her body became stiff, sitting with perfect posture with her back straight.

"I...I need another favor," she said, nearly breathlessly.

"What is it?"

"Your hand. I, umm, I really need you to reach lower."

"You mean down here?" Sam asked, rubbing the bottom parts of his mother's soft breasts.

"No, lower. All the way down."

There was enough innuendo in her voice that Sam knew what she was talking about. They looked each other in the eyes, and the request was unambiguous. Going by the look on her face, the flustered expression, it was perfectly clear that she was so aroused that simple breast stimulation wouldn't be enough. It wasn't even close to being enough. She needed something more. Julia needed something that every woman needs in a situation like that.

But with Julia's wrists injured, and her confinement in the boat, the only solution would be to utilize her son even further. Maybe she'd regret it someday. Maybe not. In that moment in time, all that mattered was her medical emergency.

"Are you sure?" he tried to confirm.

"Let's not make this any harder than it has to be. My shorts have an elastic band and I'm wearing small panties underneath. Your hand should slip down easily. It's okay. You have my full permission."

After a second of hesitation from both of them, Julia's heart nearly skipped a beat when Sam's hand moved downwards. It all felt like slow motion. His hand moved away from her exposed, aroused tits. Then down across her stomach, towards her crotch, where he slipped his hand underneath her shorts, and her panties too, to a place where his hands should never have been.

The situation felt more tense as his hand touched her bare pussy, feeling her pubic hairs, clitoris, labia, and her wetness.

"Jesus," she gasped.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked with genuine concern.

"No. Just do it fast, please. I understand if you don't want to, but I need this right now."

The hand moved faster on her pussy. It was clear that Sam had done this plenty of times before. Jesus, it felt so good. She couldn't understand why she was enjoying this so much. Was it purely the effects of the sonar? Was it Sam's skill? Or was it the extreme taboo of her own son fondling her pussy? Maybe it was all of the above, or maybe she'd never know. But god, this felt amazing.

She was in her own little world. A world where sex was all that mattered. She leaned back on the chair and allowed her own son to stimulate her pussy. There were no plans for this to stop. Not until she came.

"Suck my nipples too," she whispered. "While you're touching me below. Suck my nipples at the same time. It's okay."

There was a brief hesitation from Sam, which she thought was kind of cute, then he bent down and sucked her nipple, as if he had been waiting years to do it. Then the other nipple.

"God," she moaned to herself.

It was a surreal sight for her, a straight laced mother, to be looking down seeing her own son sucking on her tits, while playing with her pussy at the same time. In all her years, she had never imagined this. This was never her fantasy. At the moment, it was pure necessity, but it felt so good. So unbelievably good.

Work duties called and there were a few flashes on the screen.

"Wait, hold on, stop for a second," she said. "I need to do something."

Sam moved back and sat properly in his seat once again, while Julia briefly wondered if he was disappointed or not, that he had to stop. Julia typed a few things on the keyboard and it was done.

When she finished her work manning the controls, she was about to tell Sam that she was ready for more. That she needed more stimulation. Her plans changed when she looked at him and saw that he sat hunched forward, with what appeared to be a giant bulge in his shorts.

"Oh my," she gasped in genuine shock. "Is that what I think it is?"

This made Sam blush, which was rare, since he hardly ever blushed. Sam wasn't a shy or bashful person by any means. He was young, energetic, and outgoing.

"What did you expect?" he shrugged.

"I'm your mother. You shouldn't be attracted to me like this."

"That's not how it works," he explained. "You had me sucking your breasts and rubbing you down there. How else do you think I'm going to react?"

Thoughts swirled through her mind. Inappropriate thoughts. Thoughts which a mother should never ever consider about her son. But this was an extraordinary circumstance and time was of the essence. What would happen to her reputation if the researchers came back to the boat, finding Julia with insanely hard nipples, and Sam with a raging hard cock in his shorts?

She'd be ruined, both socially and in her career, which was why she had to act fast. There was no other solution except to alleviate both of their dilemmas, and it had to be done fast.

Julia stood up. "I want you to fuck me."

"What!?"

"It's the only way. With the state I'm in, your fingers won't do. I'll need something long and hard inside me, and by the looks of things, you'll fit that description."

It was a race against the clock. Julia stood in the confined room knowing that Sam would still need convincing. He looked shocked by the proposal, but at the same time, his cock looked ready to go, throbbing hard inside his shorts.

There was no time to argue. No time to waste. She was horny beyond belief and the clock was ticking.

So, Julia pulled her tshirt and bra up even further, completely exposing both small tits with her insanely hard nipples. Then, in an act of determination, she bent over to pull her shorts and panties down. When she stood upright again, she looked at her son, while her tits and bare pussy were completely exposed for Sam to admire.

"I don't want to put you on a guilt trip," she said, unabashed by her own nudity. "But I couldn't dive today because of your prank. Don't forget that both of my wrists are sprained because of you, and don't forget that you promised to do me favors while I'm injured. Well mister, I'm still injured, and I really need a huge favor. So are you going to fuck me or not?"

He nodded sheepishly. "I'll do it."

"Good."

Julia bent over, resting her elbows on the table, taking care to not hurt her wrists, with her face inches away from the monitors, waiting for her son to fuck her from behind. Her heart pounded when she heard him positioning himself behind her. Her heart pounded uncontrollably when she felt him touching her backside, guiding his cock to her pussy.

From the moment Sam's hard cock entered her pussy, she knew there was no going back. After he gave a thrust and pushed his raging hard erection all the way inside her pussy, their relationship would never be the same again.

It was finally happening. She was getting the fucking her body so desperately needed. The sonar device had a perverse reaction on her body, and being ravished by a hard cock was the only way to sooth it.

But it was with her son. The only person who could help at that moment. As he began pounding her from behind, Julia imagined how insane this situation was. After all, Sam was the person whom she had birthed 23 years ago. She swore to always love him and support him. She raised him proudly every year of his life. She nurtured him always. The past few years had been a struggle. It had only been them living together, and that made their relationship far closer than ever.

Now it had come to this. Julia's body was enthralled with uncontrollable lust. Her mind was spellbound. Sam was fucking her hard from behind. His hands had a tight grip on her hips and he pounded her.

"Oh my god," she moaned. "Harder! Harder!"

It was everything she needed, and her son knew exactly how to give it to her. As her cunt was getting ravished, and her impulses were being satisfied, it almost made her laugh to think that Sam had been born from her cunt all those years ago. Now here he was, fucking the very hole that he came from.

The intense pleasure came to a sudden halt when the radio came on. The excited crew wanted to joke and celebrate with Julia while they were still underwater. Before answering the radio, she was about to tell her son to stop, but he already did that on his own. Sam knew better than to fuck his own mother while she was speaking to her colleagues.

With Sam's erection resting comfortably inside his mother's needy vagina, Julia responded to the radio messages. They made banter and jokes. Everyone underwater was in a celebratory mood.

"This looks so amazing," Julia said over the radio, with her elbows on the table, bent over, tits exposed, and her son buried inside her cunt.

She added, "The results are spectacular, but a few changes need to be made. Trust me on that."

"It was too bad you couldn't join us in the water," a researcher had said. "If only you could experience this."

Julia laughed and wiggled her hips. "Actually, I'm having quite the experience in the boat with my son."

"I bet. Your son must love operating the big equipment, but it seems a little confined in there. Are you two alright with that? You should take turns having a stretch."

"We are. You have no idea."

The moment the radio transmission ended, Sam didn't miss a beat and began fucking his mother once again. This answered Julia's previous question. Sam loved fucking her, far more than he would ever care to admit. But she didn't mind. How could she? Both of them were reaching new sexual heights.

Her body bounced back and forth as she was being ravished. Then her eyes turned to the sonar display on the screen, which signaled it was going to release the frequency a last time.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Julia's body went stiff and her face was filled with shock. The culminating experience had all come down to this. It was like a sexual charge flowing through her veins.

"Oh god!" she screamed. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! Harder!"

Sam took a moment to register the situation. By now, he knew his mother was in a tense dilemma, but this was another level. He did his duty and fulfilled his promise to help his mother in any way necessary. He fucked her as hard as he possibly could, using all his might. Julia's small tits swayed back and forth with each thrust she received.

"You're enjoying this way too much," Julia struggled to speak, her voice running out of breath. "You shouldn't be enjoying fucking your mother this way."

He groaned while he fucked, "A favor is a favor."

Sam went into overdrive and worked his cock even harder and faster. Julia responded exactly the way he expected. It drove her wild.

"Oh my god!!! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!!!"

And he didn't. Sam kept on fucking, and Julia gladly accepted the hard ravishment her pussy was receiving. She knew that after this, she might not ever be the same again. She might not get to experience this level of pleasure again. Frankly, she didn't want to. Pleasure this intense wasn't meant for people to experience on a normal basis. The irony was, she was feeling this with her son, the one person she was never supposed to have sex with, ever.

But society be damned. She was getting the fucking of the century. A smile grew on her face. She got over the taboo. She got over the fact that it was Sam who was fucking her. She let go of everything and surrendered to the moment.

"Make me cum," she said, her voice nearly fading. "I'm almost there. Rub my pussy until I cum. Fuck me."

As Sam continued his hard thrusts, he reached below and rubbed Julia's aching clitoris. That's when she came.

Julia unleashed a powerful scream. It was so loud, that the diving team underwater might have heard it. She was almost convinced of that. The screaming ended once her voice faded.

Her pussy felt like it was on fire. Her toes curled and her fingers clenched the corners of the table, causing some pain to her wrists. She rested her face on the table and her pussy released a long stream of squirt onto the floor, making a real mess for them to clean up. Every muscle in her body had tightly contracted. She knew she would be sore later. Then she rested her whole upper body on the table, completely spent of all energy.

Sam gave a few more thrusts until he came inside her pussy. The sonar device had no effect on him. He didn't need the sonar to be this aroused. All he needed was his own mother's pussy. That was the source of his carnal arousal.

The radio came on and the crew signaled that they'd be returning in a few minutes.

Julia managed to push the button and respond. "See you then."

She hoped that no one had noticed that her voice was nearly strained from all the screaming she'd done, and she prayed that no one would notice how weak she had become. Most of all, she hoped that no one would notice the post-orgasmic glow all over her face.

When Sam pulled his flaccid penis out of his mother, Julia stood upright. Her hair was an utter mess, and beads of sweat were all over her forehead and chest. Tits and pussy were still exposed. They looked each other in the eyes.

"You're not mad, are you?" he asked, to be sure.

She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. It was a hard kiss, which caught him off guard. She slipped her tongue inside his mouth and they briefly made out.

"Does that feel like I'm mad?"

He got his answer. They quickly began cleaning up the mess. Julia covered her breasts and pulled up her shorts. Sam tucked his cum soaked cock inside his shorts after briefly wiping it. Then Julia quickly wiped the floor with wet paper towels, which wasn't nearly enough to remove the traces of her own squirt.

"Do I still owe you favors after this?" he joked as they finished cleaning.

"You bet you do. Believe me, I plan on collecting as many favors as possible until my wrists heal."

"Honestly, I hope it's a long and slow recovery process. As it turns out, I really like helping you."

She shrugged, "You know, we smell like sex right now. This confined little room smells like semen and other fluids."

"What should we do?"

Julia used a paper towel to wipe the sweat from her face and down between her legs. Then she used another clean paper towel to wipe Sam's sweat.

"One other thing," she smiled.

With that, she pulled Sam's shorts down, exposing his flaccid penis, which was still drenched in his own cum and vaginal fluids. He didn't flinch when his mother had exposed his cock.

Then Julia bent down and sucked his penis. It wasn't to get him hard. It wasn't to get him aroused. God knows that after the sex they just had, Sam would need a few days to recover.

The intent was to clean away any sign of cum to remove the smell from the confined room. After a few long seconds of sucking, all the cum was gone. It was a pleasurable feeling as Sam closed his eyes to enjoy. Julia's vacuum-like mouth had sucked away all the cum and fluids, which was headed straight down to her stomach for digestion.

"There, all clean," she smiled, closing his shorts.

Julia blew a kiss at him, then the divers had returned to the boat, completely oblivious to the intense mother/son fucking which had just occurred.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12