Confirming Carter Bk. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam grunted and whined as Andi stroked the sensitive gland, her own fingers still grinding over her clit feverishly. She was stunned that Andi had drugged her without her knowledge, but was too far gone by this point to raise any objections. Gasping for breath, she surrendered to the sensations surging through her body.

Andi was steadily increasing the pressure on Sam's G-spot, her fingers working over the swollen gland in small, slow circles. Leaning over the writhing woman, she whispered in her ear. "Let's play a game, Sam. I'm going to say a name, and let's see how you react to them. Doesn't that sound fun?"

Sam didn't reply, but her pussy tightened around Andi's fingers.

"I'll take that as a yes. Okay, who shall we do first? How about Pete Shanahan?"

No reaction

"I expected as much. He was a safe diversion, wasn't he? And probably not much in the sack, I bet. Okay, let's go in a different direction this time." she paused, pressing her fingers firmly against Sam's G-spot and rubbing harder. "Teyla Emmagan."

Sam grunted, and her pussy tunnel spasmed around Andi's fingers.

"Hmmmm, the warrior woman revs your motor up, huh? Interesting. How, about Ro..."

"No..." Sam groaned. "Not him! Don't bring me down! Do someone else!"

"I was going to say Ronan Dex. I figured I'd get the aliens out of the way first." Andi laughed. "But that's an interesting reaction. How about Teal'c? You were close with him, weren't you?"

"Oh god!" Sam groaned. "Fuck me Andi! Hard and fast! Pump your fingers for me, I need to feel him fucking me! Oh god, please! Fuck me!"

"Indeed, Colonel Carter," Andi grunted, deepening her voice into a passable impersonation of Tealc's voice. "It pleases me to see you respond so readily to my caresses. I have often thought of taking you in such a manner."

Sam shuddered, and her quivering cunt channel spasmed and clenched around Andi's fingers. Pussy juice spurted from her cunt slit, drenching Andi's fingers as they plowed in and out of the colonel's quaking cunt chute.

"Fuck me Teal'c!" Sam whimpered, her ass humping furiously back at Andi's stroking fingers. "Fuck me hard, and make me your bitch, you big beautiful bastard!"

Andi started fucking her harder and faster, her fingers a blur as they pounded in and out of Sam's twitching pussy hole. She twisted her fingers around inside her, scratching her fingernails against the bump of her cervix, making Sam grunt and jam her ass back harder against her pumping fingers.

"D...do ano...another one." Sam panted. "Oh god, Andi! This is so fucking good. I...need th...this so ba...bad. D...do the next one!"

"Jennifer Keller."

"Ugh...too whiney," Sam grunted. "I don't know what Rodney sees in her."

"Jack O'Neill?"

"Ancient history. Missed our chance. And he got old on me." Sam panted, slowing her movements and looking back at Andi. "D...do that G-spot th...thing some more. Oh shit, Andi, I don't know h...how much m...more of this I can take, b...but I don't want you to stop!"

Andi let her fingers come to rest on Sam's G-spot again, grinning when she felt that it had swollen to nearly the size of a grape under her fingers. She knew that she could keep the colonel in a sexual frenzy for several hours if she chose to, but she decided not to tell her that.

Caressing the tender gland lightly with her fingertips, she stroked Sam's asscheek with her other hand. "You know Sam, I wasn't expecting our session to go in this direction, but I can't say that I'm unhappy with the way things have gone so far." She pressed her fingertips firmly into her G-spot, rocking them back and forth.

Sam jerked, gasping as her pussy quivered and spasmed sharply. A fresh flood of pussy juice drooled from around Andi's fingers, and she moaned pitifully as yet another wave of sensations surged over her.

"I was actually planning on getting you lightly buzzed, then having you pleasure yourself." Andi continued. "But I think this is much more therapeutic, and doing you lots more good. What do you think?"

"Wh...whatever." Sam grunted. "Ungh! Fuck, I...I need this so b...bad, Andi. Don't st...stop! That's an order!"

"An order? Oh my! Pulling rank to get your pussy played with!" Andi laughed, reaching under Sam's body and cupping her breast. She pinched the stiff nipple between her fingers, eliciting a moan from Carter. "Do you want to go on with our game?"

"Uh huh." Sam nodded, her hips working in tight circles, urging Andi to continue.

"Let's go out on a limb then. How about Dr. Zelenka?"

Sam's pussy spurted a thick stream of juice onto Andi's fingers as she groaned deep in her throat. "Oh god! I can't stand him! But the tongue on him! It's fu...fucking huge! I'd love to sit on his face and just ride that tongue for hours!"

"Now that's an interesting response, Sam. A man you find repulsive excites you, but only for a specific act. Is that what you're saying?" She ground her fingers into Sam's G-spot even harder, squeezing her nipple roughly between her fingers. "Should I call Dr. Zelenka so he can come eat your pussy now, Sam?"

"Oh shit! Yes! D...do it!" Sam panted as she shuddered and jerked in response to Andi's tormenting caresses. "Br...bring them all! I...I'll fuck them all ri...right now. O...oh my gawwwwddddd!" she screamed as she came again, this time losing control of her body, and falling to the floor, twitching and jerking, making gurgling, gobbling noises in her throat. Her fingers flashed over her clit for a few moments, then she stiffened, gasped, and fell limp.

Andi move up next to her, holding her hand under her nose, checking for breath, then checked her pulse. Her heart was beating rapidly, but regularly, and was slowing at an even pace. Satisfied that Sam had simply passed out, Samuels got up and went over to her desk. She turned off the cameras, and sat down, making a few notes on issues to address in future sessions.

When she was satisfied she had everything she wanted safely put to paper, she pushed her chair back from the desk and hit replay on the recorder. Sliding her hand into her pants, she started masturbating as she watched the action begin on the screen.

Interior Dr. Andi Samuels Office

1930 Hours

Several hours later, Dr. Samuels looked up from the report she was reviewing when she heard a long, low grown come from Col. Carter. Glancing over, she saw that Sam was actually stirring this time. She got up and walked into the kitchen, and grabbed a couple liter bottles of water from the fridge.

"Unhhhhgggg mmuuuwww gaawwwwddd." Sam slurred as she tried to roll over on her back. She wasn't able to make it on the first try, but did manage to get up on her knees, which made her second attempt easier.

Andi walked in just as she flopped over onto her back, legs spread wide, arms akimbo, breasts wobbling spongily on her chest. She laughed as she watched the base commander trying to get up her elbows, her head lolling back as she struggled to raise herself.

Sitting down beside her, Andi put her arm under Sam's shoulders, and helped her sit up. She started to move her arm, but when she did, Sam started to fall backwards, so she scooted around behind her, spreading her legs around Sam's, and putting her arms around her waist. Twisting the cap off one of the water bottles, she held it up to the colonel's lips.

"Drink," she said softly, tipping the bottle up. Sam shook her head, keeping her mouth closed, and the water poured down the front of her. "It's just water," she assured her patient. "Straight from the city's taps. Lots better than that crap they bring from Earth."

Sam brought her hands up and grasped the bottom of the bottle, tilting it up at her lips. She took a tentative sip, then started gulping it down rapidly. Andi pulled the bottle away from her lips after a moment, making her moan.

"Take it slow, Sam. I brought two, but you have to drink it slow. Do you understand?"

Sam nodded, and her head rocked on Andi's shoulder as she turned to look at her. "Pee." she mumbled.

"No, I told you, it's clean water. Now, are you ready for some more?"

Managing a weak smile, Sam leaned back into Andi's arms. "Me. Pee. Go." She said slowly, then turned her head back and with Andi's help, raised the bottle to her lips again. She only took two or three big gulps from it before she stopped herself this time. She took a couple of deep breaths, and looked back at Andi. "I...haff...to...pee." she said slowly, blushing slightly as she said it.

"Okay," Andi said lightly. "Do you want help, or would you rather try to crawl?"

Sam smacked her on the leg as she tried to laugh, and rocked her head back to look at her again. "Hell...pleeezzz."

"Okay, but you'll need to gimme a sec to figure out how we're gonna do this." She took the water bottle and sat it off to one side, then slid back a little, keeping one hand on Sam's back to keep her upright, and pulled her legs back, getting up onto her knees. She brought one leg up and got her foot under her, then wrapped her arms back around Carter's waist. "How much do you weight now? Your last physical said one-fourty, you still in that neighborhood?"

"Lesshhh," Sam slurred. "Losss sum. Ten."

"Okay, I think I can lift and walk a hundred and thirty pounds." Andi said to herself. "Sam, I'm going to start lifting you. When your butt leaves the floor, I want you to try to push up with your legs to help. Can you do that?"

Sam tried to nod, but a queasy expression came over her face and she started to turn slightly green. She held her thumb up instead as she let her head flop forward onto her chest.

"Okay, here we go," Andi muttered, getting her arms seated under Sam's, locking her fists together under her breasts. She pushed off with one foot, hauling Sam to her feet in one smooth movement. She got both her own feet under her as she held the other woman tightly against her. "Wow, we did it. Good job, Sam."

Sam gave her another weak thumbs up, and Andi grabbed her arm and whipped it around her neck as she stepped up next to her. Two hurdles out of the way, she thought. Looking over at Sam, she saw that she was managing to hold her head up, and smiling crookedly.

"Move your foot, Sam. You lead, I'll follow and support. Okay?"

Carter didn't answer, but one foot slid forward, followed a moment later by the other. Working together, they made it to the bathroom fairly quickly, with only a couple near stumbles along the way. Andi guided Sam to the toilet, and turned them so she could sit her down on it.

A weak sigh came from Sam's lips as she started peeing, and Andi smiled, taking her hand and wrapping it around the hand rail next to the toilet. Stepping back, she went over to the shower and turned it on, then started stripping off her clothes.

"Don't worry about wiping, Sam. We're going to get right in the shower when you're done. That will make you feel better."

Carter looked up at her, showing signs of recovery with each passing moment. "Druuunnk." She mumbled.

"No, not drunk. Or at least, not much." Andi told her. "This is one of the after effects of the korathis, the herb I gave you. The Athosians use it in the evenings, so they can sleep the effects off overnight. And the herb seems to have a much stronger impact on Terrans, you know, us Earthlings. The dose we took was about five percent of what Athosian women use on a regular basis. I guess I'll have to cut that dosage again till you build up a tolerance."

Sam managed to nod this time, and held her head up more easily now. "Finished." She held her hand out to Andi, who came over and helped her up. She was getting her strength back slowly, and it made moving around easier for both of them.

With an arm around each other for support, they moved over to the shower and stepped inside. Andi turned, leaning back against the wall under the showerhead, holding Sam upright directly under the warm spray. Carter leaned forward, her head dropping toward her chest as she let the warm spray soak her hair. After a moment, she raised her head, tilting it back, and opened her mouth under the spray. Swallowing once, twice, then a third time, she leaned further back, gasping for breath. She looked much better than she had when they'd stepped into the bathroom a few minutes before.

"You look like you're feeling better already." Andi said softly. "Are you okay enough to talk?"

Sam nodded slowly, and took a step forward. She leaned into Andi's body, wrapping her arms around her waist, resting her head on her shoulder as she hugged her lightly.

Andi moved her own arms around her, hugging her back. "How do you feel about what happened?"

"Pussy hurts," Sam muttered, squirming against her, mashing her breasts into the other woman's. "But feel good. Thank you."

She pulled away, and her eyes started to roll up in her head, and Andi had to hold her up and guide her onto the bench seat in the corner. She got Sam propped up against the wall, and made sure her hand was holding the grab rail.

"I'm going to get you some juice and some more water, Sam. Will you be okay for a couple of minutes?"

Sam nodded weakly, turning her head to look at her hand on the grab rail. She tightened her grip, smiling to herself at the accomplishment.

"Andi." She said softly as the older woman stepped out of the shower stall.

Samuels turned and looked at her.

"Or...orange. Apple. no...not grape. Okay?"

"Got it," Andi grinned. "Be right back. You just hold on to that rail till I get back." She dashed out of the bathroom, moving quickly to the kitchen. She was surprised to find that she had all three of the juices Sam named in the fridge. Grabbing the apple and orange, she snatched a glass off the counter and headed back to the bathroom.

Sam looked up as she entered the bathroom, and held her hand out. Andi started to hand her the glass, but she waved it away, reaching for the bottle of apple juice instead. Andi twisted the top off, and put it in her hands, keeping her own hand under it in case she lost her grip. Raising the bottle slowly to her lips, Sam took a long swallow, paused, panting into the opening, then took another long drink. She sighed heavily as she pushed the bottle toward Andi.

"Be...better...Feel better, already." She said slowly. "G...get out...now?"

"You want to get out now? Okay. Let me turn the water off, and get a towel. Don't move, hon."

She stepped back and shut off the water, then reached out and grabbed a towel off the rack. Kneeling in front of Sam, she rubbed the coarse towel over her legs. then pulled her forward and slipped it behind her back, wrapping it around her and knotting it in front. She took two more towels off the rack and tossed them over her shoulder, then leaned down and lifted Carter to her feet.

"You're going to want to sleep some more, so I'm going to put you in my bed, where I can keep an eye on you." She said as she pulled Sam's arm around her neck and led her out of the stall.

"Jus wun seduss me," Sam said slowly, smiling as she said it.

"I just may, Colonel," Andi grinned back. "And there's not much you could do about it."

"Resissanss isss futile."

"Borg? You're doing BORG on me? You must be feeling better."

They had reached Andi's bedroom, and she pulled one of the towels from around her neck, shaking it out and guiding Carter down onto it. "Hold onto my hips, Sam." She said as she pulled the other towel from around her neck. "I want to dry your hair real quick."

Sam grabbed hold of her hips, leaning slightly forward. "No...hair." she said, looking up at Andi.

"No, Sam. I really need to dry your hair, hon. If we don't dry it, the pillow will get all wet and feel..."

"You. No hair." Sam said more clearly, looking back between Andi's legs.

"Oh, that." Andi said, blushing slightly. "My husband used to like me to keep it shaved, and I just got in the habit. I like the way it feels too."

"Do me?" Sam said, bringing her hand across and running her fingers over the bare skin just above Andi's pussy slit.

"What? Oh...um, I was just..." Andi sputtered as she moved Sam's hand away. "I'm not really going to try..."

Sam pushed her away and fell back on the bed, opening her legs and moving one hand down to stroke through the light fur of her pubes. "Do me. Like you." She said, pointing at Andi's clean shaved snatch.

"Oh no, Sam! You don't want to do that! There are very few naturally blonde pussies in the universe, and it would be a shame to deprive it of one as pretty as yours. Honestly, you can trim it closer if you want, not right now mind you, but you should leave that gorgeous golden bush right where it is!"

"Really?" Sam asked, her fingers dipping down between her legs, easing into the fur fringed slit of her pussy. Smiling happily, she started stroking herself gently.

"Okay, Colonel." Andi laughed. "If you're going to do that, we need to get you up onto the bed." She reached down and grasped Sam's free hand, pulling her upper body around, then leaned down, lifted her legs and heaved them up onto the bed. She lifted Carter's upper body, and slid her up higher on the bed, so her head was resting on the pillows. "There, now there's room for me too!"

Carter squirmed, and slid herself up a little higher on the bed, leaning back against the stack of pillows against the headboard. She had her eyes closed, and a quirky smile creased her lips as she ran her fingers gently over the moistening crease of her pussy. She was a little surprised at herself, she normally didn't enjoy masturbating, but the herb Andi had given her had released something in her, and she found every touch an absolute delight now.

Andi watched her for a moment, smiling as she saw the look of rapture on her face. She went back out into her office, and gathered up her laptop, along with some papers she'd been going through and took them into her bedroom. She had only been gone a few minutes, but when she got back, Sam was sound asleep, her hand still between her legs, and small smile on her lips.

Andi just looked at her for a moment, then turned the lights down, leaving the room dimly lit. She carried her pile of work back out into her office, and sat it back on the desk. She walked over and picked up Carter's fatigue blouse, and fished the comm unit out of the pocket. Putting on her ear, she tapped it like she had seen Carter do. There was a pause, then a light beep.

"Col. Sheppard? Come in please."

"Go on Sheppard. Who is this? I don't recognize the voice."

"This is Dr. Samuels, Colonel. I'm calling for Col. Carter." She paused and before she could speak again, Sheppard was already talking.

"Is everything alright, Doctor?" he said quietly, the concern obvious in his voice. "I haven't heard from the colonel for several hours, and was about to send someone to check on her."

"The colonel is fine John. It's alright if I call you John isn't it?" She went on before he could reply. "We had a...strenuous session, and she's resting at the moment. I expect her to sleep through the night. So if it's at all possible, I'd appreciate it if you could help make that happen. God only knows the poor woman deserves at least one good nights sleep while she's here."

"I couldn't agree more, Doc." Sheppard said, the relief showing in his voice. "And Doc? Thanks for taking care of her. She means alot to all of us."

"It's been my pleasure, John. I'll have her call you in the morning. Samuels out." She turned off the comm unit, and returned it to the pocket she'd found it in, laying the blouse back on the neatly stacked pile of clothes at the foot of the chaise.

Going back over to her desk, she looked at the pile of papers she'd been going through, and decided that she just didn't want to deal with it right then. She went back into the bedroom, and turned the monitor at the foot of the bed on, and picked a series of lighthearted comedies from the city's media database, setting them to play one after the other. Making sure the volume was turned low, she reached into her nightstand and pulled out a small tin and a pipe. She opened the tin, and loaded a tiny pinch of a flaky grey substance into the pipe.