Confirming Carter Bk. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi there," she said to the steward. "I'll take that. Put it on Dr. Keller's tab, and give yourself a big tip!"

The steward grinned, and pushed the cart though the door. "That's okay, maam. We're eating this one. Bad mojo screwing up the big boss's breakfast, if you know what I mean."

"I'll take care of it for you." She laughed, "But thank you. We may be calling down for our meals for the rest of the day, and maybe tomorrow, we're not sure yet. We'll have to let you know."

"Thanks for the heads up. I'll let Sgt. Stevens know. Have a good day, Maam," He turned and walked down the hall, heading for the porter.

"Food's here," she yelled, then saw Sam coming out of the bathroom drying her hair.

"What? It's just now getting here?" Carter said, her face clouding up.

"They had some kind of mix-up, and the order never got sent out. So they made it all fresh. It just now got here. Everything should be hot off the grill."

Andi started taking lids off of plates, and opening containers. Warm clouds of steam wafted up from the cart, filling the room with a riot of aromas. She opened the doors on the bottom of the cart, then closed them quickly when she saw six cartons of ice cream sitting on a sheet of dry ice.

"Jezzus! What did she order?" Samuels laughed.

"A little of everything," Jennifer said as she walked into the room. "I figured we'd be hungry by the time it got here. I know I am!" She looked back and forth between the other two women. "I'm gonna call down to the infirmary and have some scrubs sent up. I wear a medium, what sizes do you want?"

"I'll take a large, I like mine loose." Carter said as she picked up a plate and started heaping food on it.

"I'm going to throw on a gown, I hate scrubs. Mainly because I have a big ass." Samuels said.

"You do no..."Carter began, then she leaned around Samuels and grinned. "Yeah, you do have a big ass, don't you? And you took my gown, you bitch!" She picked up a biscuit and threw it at her. Samuels caught it in midair, and threw it back.

"Hey! if you two are gonna have a food fight, get your own damn food!" Keller laughed. "All this is mine, and I'm taking it out onto the patio." She started pushing the cart toward the door.

Carter followed her, still loading her plate, and taking a bite off the occasional item. Sam went outside, but Jennifer hesitated at the door. Sam pulled the cart the rest of the way out, still piling food on her plate.

"What? You afraid someone is going to see you? We're a hundred stories up for chrissake." Carter laughed. Just then, a jumper cruised by slowly, barely fifty feet away. Carter dropped to her knees behind the railing, and Keller skittered back inside quickly.

"What's the matter, Sam? You afraid someone's going to see you?" Jennifer giggled as she watched her crawl quickly through the door, and pull the curtains closed.

"Shit! The foods out there!" Sam laughed. "Andi, you got something we can wear till Jenn gets us some scrubs up here?" She glanced over by the chaise, and noticed the pile of clothes she'd left there. "Never mind, I'll just wear what I come in with!"

She went over and picked up the fatigue blouse, pulled it over her shoulders and buttoned the middle three buttons. The blouse came down over her hips, so she decided not to bother with the pants. She felt the breast pocket vibrating, and she reach in, pulling out her comm unit. Putting it over her ear, she stepped back out through the patio door, and retrieved her plate.

"Sheppard to Carter, come in colonel. Sheppard to Carter, respond please."

The jumper was slightly higher now, but it was obvious that it was doing a sweep of this building, looking for something. She tapped the comm, and said, "Go ahead John. What can I do for you?"

"So that was you just now. Sorry about that." Sheppard said, barely able to keep himself from chuckling. "Was that Dr. Keller with you?"

"John, I'm in the middle of som...I was about to eat breakfast. Did you need something?"

"I was told you would check in this morning, and I haven't heard from you."

"So instead of calling the person you knew I was staying with, or sending someone to check the quarters you knew I was in, you decided to take a jumper and go peeking in windows?" She paused, letting that sink in. "Please tell me that's not what's happening here, John."

"Uh...no maam. I was out showing some of the jumper trainees how to maneuver around buildings in the city." He said slowly. "We just happened to be in the area, and thought we spotted someone."

"I see." Sam said icily. "We'll have to talk about this later. But back to my original question. Was there something you needed?"

The jumper dropped down, and took up station twenty feet from the building. She could clearly make out Sheppard in the pilots seat, and Rodney McKay riding shotgun.

"She's not wearing pants." she heard Rodney say in the background as she watched him turn in his seat, looking into the cargo bay. "I'm not kidding, that's why she's standing so close to the rail like that!"

"John, tell Rodney to shut up. and tell him that its none of his business what I'm wearing, because he's never getting close to it anyway!"

"You just did Colonel." Sheppard laughed. "We're on vox over here."

"Good. But as you can plainly see, I'm fine. Now would you please go away? My breakfast is getting cold."

"Yes maam. We'll reach out through Dr. Samuels if we need you for anything. My apologies." The jumper backed away, turning as it started to rise slowly. Sam grinned, and just before she was out of its view, she stepped back, turned around, and lifted the back of her blouse, mooning the jumper.

"I saw that." Sheppard said quietly, then added. "I'm off vox."

"Good. I was hoping you would. Anyone else?"

"Huh uh. If I ditch the baggage, can I get another peek later?"

"Maybe." She laughed. "Depends on how I feel later. I'll call you."

"Copy later. Sheppard out."

The jumper turn and accelerated quickly, and was out of sight in seconds.

Interior-Dr. Andi Samuels Office

1310 Hours

Breakfast turned into an extended affair with Carter regaling the doctors with stories of her experiences at Stargate Command. Keller had heard most of them before from Sam, or Rodney, but Samuels sat spellbound as she listened to the firsthand recounting of what she'd only read about. She peppered Sam with an almost non-stop barrage of questions.

Breakfast also lasted longer than normal because Carter excused herself twice, disappearing once into the bathroom, the second time into Andi's bedroom. She was gone about ten minutes each time, and from her flushed, rosy appearance on her return, it was obvious she had been masturbating.

When they were done eating, Jennifer took the samples she had taken down to the infirmary to be processed. She was gone several hours, and when she got back, Sam was chasing Andi around the apartment.

"Hey, what's going on here?" She said as she danced out of the way. Sam had leapt over the chaise, diving for a shrieking Samuels.

"What? Oh, hi Jenn." Andi panted. "Timeout!" She yelled, then ducked and dodged out of Carter's reach. She squatted down in front of her as she struggled to her feet. She was tapping one hand over the other, make a 'T' in her face. "Timeout. Jenn's back."

"What the hell are you two doing?" Jennifer yelled.

"Wow, who pee'd in her cheerios?" Carter grumbled, walking into the kitchen and pulling a wad of paper towels off the roll. She started blotting at her skin as she glared at Jennifer.

"We were playing tag," Andi laughed. "And she's it!"

"I had you! If she hadn't gotten in the way I would have had you." Sam said as she came storming out of the kitchen. "I was this close, and BAMMM! There's a body in my way."

"I moved." Jennifer said.

"Yeah, you did, didn't you?" Sam said, suddenly sounding much calmer. "Whatcha got there, Jenn?"

"Test results."

"Anything interesting?"

"That's what we're gonna try to find out." Keller said, dropping the folder on the table. "You two want to help me clear off the table?"

"You guys take care of that, will you? I'll be back in a minute." Sam said as she walked down the hall into Andi's bedroom.

"Not again," Jennifer said with an exasperated sigh.

"Hey, fiddle fiddle, girlfriend likes to diddle..." Samuels laughed. She sobered up a little. "That's the third time since you left. What's that, five times so far today?"

"Yeah. Twice during breakfast, then three more. Shit, I'm starting to feel a little inadequate. And jealous."

They finished clearing the table, moving everything back onto the cart.

They were sitting at the table going over the reports when Sam strolled back it.

"So what's the verdict?" she asked brightly. "How long have I got doc? I can take it!"

"Bad news, Sam." Jennifer said, looking up at her soberly. "As near as I can tell from this, barring accident, or injury, you're good for another fifty years or so."

"Really?" Sam said, leaning over the table. "Show me..."

Jennifer reached up and flicked her under the nose when she was close enough.

Sam jumped back, barely managing to avoid falling over a chair.

"I told you she'd fall for it." Andi giggled, holding her hand up. Jennifer high fived her, and they turned and looked at Sam.

"Have a seat, Sam." Andi laughed. "We were just going over some of this stuff. We really haven't gotten into it yet."

Carter got situated, and the doctors started going over the test results with her.

"Everything here shows that you're healthy." Jennifer told her. "Your blood sugar is a little higher than on previous tests, but you had sugar in your coffee before we took blood. That could account for the spike in the blood sugar."

"What's got us stumped is the personality changes. Especially the increased sex drive."

Carter nodded, but didn't really seem to be paying attention.

They continued for a few minutes, pouring over the data. Keller kept glancing over at Carter, sitting across the table from her. She noticed that she had one hand under the table, and seemed to be squirming around more than she normally did.

"Sam?" Keller said quietly as she stopped her review of the test results she'd been going over.

"Hmmmmm?" Carter purred, a soft smile on her lips as she leaned back in her chair, her eyes closing.

"Um, are you masturbating?" Keller asked.

"Huh?" Carter's eyes popped open, and she looked down between her legs. The fingers of one hand were nestled between her fur fringed pussylips, moving gently over the soft, moist flesh. "Damn, I guess I am. I didn't even realize...I'm sorry. Please go on Jennifer." She said. She moved her hand from between her legs, and brought it up in front of her face, looking at it as she turned it back and forth. Jennifer gasped, and Andi smiled as Carter slipped the juice slickened fingers into her mouth and started licking them clean.

"Let's change the subject." Samuels said. "We can get back to your test results in a minute, Jenn. Sam, when we were talking yesterday, you said you had only masturbated two or three times a year previously, and that it was difficult for you to achieve orgasm. Do you remember that?"

"Mmm hmm," Carter said, taking her fingers out of her mouth and licking her lips. "Yeah, and it really sucked too. And I always felt like shit afterward." She looked over at Samuels. "Why bring that up now?"

"Well, would it surprise you to hear that you've masturbated at least six times that I know of today, and had three orgasms in the shower earlier?" Samuels said lightly, watching Carter closely.

"Really?" Carter grinned. "Have you got another one of those gowns I can wear?" She said as she stood up and started walking toward the bedroom. "I'll be back in a minute."

"No, Sam. Come sit down. We need to talk about this." She turned and looked at Keller. "Go back to the blood tests. Do you have the toxicity report in there somewhere? I want to see something." She looked up, and saw that Carter was still moving toward the bedroom, skipping along lightly.

"Sonofabich," Samuels laughed, glancing at Keller. "Gimme minute." She got up and jogged after Carter.

"Sam," she said as she grabbed her arm and turned her around, pushing her against the wall. She put her forearm across her chest and held her as Carter started to resist. "Sam we..."

"Mmmmm, Andi wanna play with Sammy?" She giggled, leaning forward, trying to kiss her.

"No, Sam! Goddammit, you listen to me now..."

"Please, Andi! I...it hurts. I...Please?" Carter whimpered, her eyes filling with tears.

Samuels glanced at Keller, then turned back to Sam. She leaned close and pressed her lips to Carter's, her free hand dropping down between her legs, cupping the lightly furred mound of her pussy. She was sopping wet, and Andi's fingers slid easily between her puffy pussylips. She stroked her fingers gently up and down, finally settling them over her clit, and started stroking it lightly.

Carter groaned into her mouth, her arms snaking around Andi's back as she spread her legs wider, arching her hips up at her stroking fingers. She shuddered, then groaned into Andi's mouth as she kissed her hungrily, and warm pussy juice trickled over Andi's fingers.

Samuels started to move her hand away, but Sam dropped one hand, grabbing her wrist, stopping her. She writhed against her as she pulled her hand tighter against her, trying to work it up and down.

Andi put her fingers back on her clit, and started stroking again, and Sam stiffened, orgasming almost immediately. Samuels kept up her steady, gentle caresses, guiding her through three more climaxes, each progressively stronger than the last. Finally, Carter slumped against her, panting for breath.

Samuels looked over at Keller, motioning her over with a wave of her hand. She eased her fingers from between Sam's legs, making her whine unconsciously. "Help me with her." she whispered as Keller came close. "Let's put her on the chaise. I don't want to leave her alone right now."

Keller moved to the other side of Carter, and they walked her back down the hall, and got her settled on the chaise. "Hold her up, I'll be right back." Samuels said, and walked quickly down the hall, stopping and opening a set of double doors. She pulled a gown from a hanger, looking toward Keller as she held it up. "Want one?" She asked. When Jennifer shook her head, she pulled another down for herself and joined the other two women.

Stepping up behind Sam, she held her shoulder, and looked at Jennifer. "Put your hands around her waist, under the blouse, and slide it up, we're gonna take it off over her head." She put her hands under Sam's arms, getting a handful of material in each hand, and started pulling it slowly upwards. The blouse slid off easily, and Andi dropped the gown over her head, and they got her arms into the sleeves. The gown dropped around her waist, and they eased Sam up onto the chaise.

Jennifer started pulling the gown down over her hips, but Andi stopped her. "Leave it, she's just gonna pull it up eventually anyway." Jennifer looked at her quizzically. "Take my word for it. Let's see those toxicity reports. I'll show you what I'm talking about."

They went back over to the table, and Samuels stopped, pulled the gown she had on over her head, dropping it on the floor at her feet. She pulled the fresh one over her head, and looked around the room. "Damn, someone's gonna have to clean this place up soon." She muttered.

"Not gonna be me." Jennifer giggled, then shot a look toward Carter. "And I doubt if you're gonna get much help from our peerless leader either." She sat down, and started shuffling through the pile of reports in front of her. Finding the one she was looking for, she slid it over in front of Samuels. "Toxicity report. What are you thinking Andi?"

Andi ran her finger down the column of figures slowly. "Did you test for alien pathog...oh, here it is." She picked up a highlighter and ran it across a line near the bottom of the second page. "Look at this. These numbers for the korathis are way out of whack. There's actually more of it in her system than she originally ingested. Several orders of magnitude more as a matter of fact."

She looked at Keller. "I based my study on testing Beckett's people did on this herb. Do you know if any of the test subjects showed any unusual reactions to it? The human ones? I don't recall any notations of that in any of the case histories."

Jennifer shook her head. "Not that I know of, but it was a very short study. I think it was like, four months? And there were only seven human subjects. And three Athosians. From what I was told, its just a harmless herb. Most Athosian women use it their whole lives with no ill effects."

"Well, we've got one human woman showing odd...I don't want to go to ill yet...effects from it." She glanced over at Carter, and looked back at Jennifer. She grinned and jerked her head toward the chaise. "What did I tell you?"

Jennifer looked over at the chaise, and gasped when she saw Sam, apparently asleep, curled up on her side, her hand between her legs, her fingers working lazily in her crotch.

"Anyway, back to these numbers. Her initial exposure was less than one milligram. We started with thirty milligrams diluted in thirty-three ounces of tequila, forty-eight ounces of a bitters mix, and twenty-four ounces of water. The water was in ice form, so probably isn't a factor. She had, call it twelve ounces total of the margaritas. I had an equal amount at the same time. So now we're way under a milligram, and into microgram levels. Call it closer to thirty micrograms. That's less than two tenths of one percent of what the Athosian women take on a regular basis."

Samuels shook her head as she looked at Keller. "But these numbers show considerably more of the substance in her blood by volume. And there's no way she could have gotten more on her own, I don't keep any here. I have to sign it out from the dispensary on a by use basis. And she hasn't been anywhere else in the last twenty-four hours."

She looked over at Carter, then back at Keller again. "Is there anyway she could be producing it on her own? At least, the active components?"

"We don't know what the active components are, or at least I don't right now." Keller said. "I'll have to review the material, and talk to the people that were involved in the study. It's possible that she could be producing any number of substances as a result of this exposure."

Jennifer looked over at Carter, then stood up and paced back and forth for a moment. "There's something else we need to talk about Andi." She paused, then turned to face her colleague. "She...she's not fit for duty in this condition. I'm going to have to relieve her of command eventually, if she doesn't show improvement soon. And I mean today."

"I know," Samuels said. "I thought of that too. I think you should go talk to Sheppard, and do it now. We don't know enough to diagnose, much less try to begin any kind of treatment."

"I wanna go home..."

Both women turned and looked toward the chaise, but Carter was gone, already on her feet, moving toward the door.

"Whoa, Sam." Andi said as she ran after her, catching her at the door. "You're in no shape to be going anywhere right now."

"I'm fine, sweetie." She said lightly, leaning close and kissing her on the cheek. She looked over at Keller. "And you're right Jennifer, I'm not fit for duty at the moment. You know what you have to do, right?

Keller nodded, her eyes tearing up. She shook her head, and took a deep breath. "Yes maam. I'll take care of it."

Carter nodded. "Good. Now come with me, I've got something I'd like to show you." She pressed her hand to the pad beside the door. Nothing happened.

Turning slowly, she looked at Samuels, her face clouding over. "Why is the door locked, Andi?" She asked coldly.