Confirming Carter Bk. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I didn't want you wandering off when I wasn't looking." Samuels said, looking her in the eye. "I didn't want you to hurt yourself...or do something stupid."

"Oh...good idea. Would you unlock it please? I want to show you something. And I think it will solve some of the problems that are going to come up."

Andi keyed in a code, and the door swooshed open. Carter took her hand and led her into the corridor. She looked back over her shoulder at Keller. "You come too, Jenn. I want you both to see this."

She touched the pad next to the porter, and the door swooshed opened. "You should code this too, Andi." She said as she stepped in and started tapping on the pad on the porters wall. "I probably won't be coming back here, but a little security never hurts, ya know." The doors swooshed shut behind Jennifer as she stepped in.

Interior-Col. Carter's Suite, Tower Fifty-Eight

1350 Hours

Sam hit the pad one last time, and the doors opened behind them.

"Remind me to set up access codes for both of you before you leave." She said as she stepped out of the porter. "You won't be able to get back here without one."

Keller and Samuels followed her out, but stopped in their tracks when they saw their surroundings. They had come out directly into a room, not a corridor the way most porters did. And what a room.

The arched ceiling was fifteen feet high where it met the walls, but soared to almost twenty-five feet at the peak. The entire expanse glowed softly over the richly appointed interior. The room was filled with long, low couches, tables that appeared to have been carved from single pieces of wood, and the carpet was some sort of animal fur that they sank into, almost ankle deep. Tapestries and paintings adorned the walls, while knick knacks, and other objet d'art were strewn about tastefully.

"Oh...my...gawddddd!" Samuels muttered.

"You like it huh? So do I." Carter chuckled "I found this place the first week I was in Atlantis. I was doing a walking tour, hitting random addresses in a porter, and I landed here one evening. I've been making little changes as I moved some of my stuff in over the last few months, but what you see is basically how I found it." She walked toward an arched doorway across the huge room. "Lemme show you the best part."

The doctors followed her, stopping again as they stepped through the doorway.

"Fuck me..." Keller gasped, her mind barely able to take in the incredible vista spread out before her.

"Why Jennifer, I never thought you'd ask!" Sam laughed, tickling her under the chin, then spinning and running across the room, diving headlong onto a huge bed in its center.

The room was more than fifty feet across, and over thirty feet deep, the three outer walls each made up of single sheets of floor to ceiling glass. Even from where they were standing, the view was incredible. The back wall was a hand carved bas-relief in some shiny black material neither of them recognized. The huge bed nestled in under it, and a long shelf with different sized nooks under it ran just over the width of the bed.

The bed was at least fifteen deep, and twelve feet wide, and looked like it could easily sleep a dozen people. Sam had grabbed a long, thick round pillow, and was hugging it as she rolled around on the bed.

"Oooohhh, I knew these things were gonna come in handy someday," She giggled as she rolled over, straddling it, and started humping back and forth slowly. "Um, I'm gonna...uh, you know...is that okay?"

"Knock yourself out." Samuels said as she walked over and looked out the windows. She was facing the east pier, and Atlantis was spread out below her. She walked along the wall, turning when she reached the corner and walking down it. The side wall had an ocean view, and the sun shimmered on the water like diamonds. She looked over her shoulder, and saw that Jennifer was walking toward the other, shorter side wall, equally spellbound.

"Jennifer," She said, then pointed at the doorway when Jennifer looked at her. She glanced at Carter on the bed as she walked by. Sam was humping and writhing happily on the pillow, and Samuels couldn't think of any reason to disturb her.

"She'd lucid, and appears to be capable of rational thought." She said as they stepped into the adjoining room. They went over and sat on one of the couches in the center of the room. "Her cognitive processes seem to be unaffected, it's just that this new, sexual element appears to be overriding everything else at the moment."

Jennifer nodded. "I think you're right. She was masturbating while we were reviewing some of the test results with her, I'm sure of it. If she hadn't leaned back and closed her eyes, I might not have noticed."

"She'd been going at it for almost ten minutes before you said anything." Samuels said, grinning at her. "I made some notes of my observations if you want to look at them. But the fact that she could participate in the conversation we were having, shows that she is still highly functional." She paused, looking at Keller closely. "I'd like to test that further if we can."

"Okay, that's not a bad idea. What did you have in mind?" Keller asked.

"Well...besides what happened in the shower earlier, have you ever had a lesbian experience?"

Jennifer blushed, and before she could say anything, Samuels continued.

"I didn't think so. It's ok, not everyone is into it." She grinned at Jennifer. "Bu..."

"It wasn't unpleasant. I...I actually kind of liked it." Jennifer said softly, Blushing furiously, but maintaining eye contact with Andi.

"Really? Do you think you could..." She paused and took Jennifer's hand. "Do you think you could do to Sam what I did to you? I need her in a state of extreme sexual stimulation so I can hit her with a barrage of high level questions. Based on her responses, a combination of oral and digital stimulus is the fastest way to get her there. I'd do it, but it's kinda hard to talk with your mouth full of pussy, you know?"

"So you want me to...to.."

"I want you to eat at the 'Y', muff dive, slurp on the bearded clam. Yeah, I want you to eat her pussy, Jenn. Do you think you can do that?"

Jennifer laughed and squeezed Andi's hand. "Oh my god, Andi, what are we doing?"

"We're treating our patient. And we need to get back to her, I don't like leaving her alone." She stood up, pulling off her gown and laying it across the back of the couch. "And that's gonna be rule number one from now on. She is never, and I mean never, to be left alone. She already had one cardiac event, and I want to make sure she doesn't do it again. Or at least someone should be with her if she does."

"We're going to need some help. That means staff, which means more people that know about this." Keller said as she stood up. She looked at Andi standing naked in front of her, and shrugged, pulling off her scrub top, then pushing her pants down over her hips. She laid them on the back of the couch next to Andi's robe. "I have a few people on my staff that I trust completely to be discreet about this, but I think we can wait a couple of days before we start pulling anyone in. I want to talk to Sam, and see what she thinks before we go making plans that affect her."

"That's a good idea," Samuels said, stepping closer to Jennifer and slipping her arms around her waist. She leaned forward, her lips pressing against hers. Jennifer tensed up, but relaxed after a moment, and let her lips open to Andi's probing tongue. Andi kissed her gently for a moment, then pulled back.

"Good girl," she smiled, then gasped as Jennifer pressed her lips back against hers, kissing her hungrily. The kiss only lasted a few seconds before Jennifer pushed her away.

"Oh shit, I'm starting to like that!" She panted. She grinned at Andi. "Let's go look in on the boss, shall we?"

They went back into the other room, and Sam was still busily humping on her pillow. She was on her back now, and she had her arms and legs wrapped around it, and she was frantically humping her hips up at it.

Andi looked over at Jennifer, lifting one eyebrow. Jennifer nodded and took off at a dead run, diving onto the bed next to Sam. Andi laughed, then followed, just at a slower pace.

"Hey!" Carter yelled when Jennifer jerked the pillow out of the way, Then sighed and purred, "Oh, nevermi...OHSHIT...Do that some more!"

Jennifer pushed her legs apart, looking at the hairlined slit of Sam's pussy for a moment, then plastered her mouth to it, letting her tongue slide from her mouth and slip up between the soft, juice slickened lips. Moving her hands up, she pushed Sam's legs up higher, and wider apart. She spread the lips of her pussy with her thumbs, and slapped her tongue up and down over the soft, slippery flesh.

Andi crawled up onto the bed and moved over next to them. She pushed the pillow off of Sam and reached down, grabbing the hem of her gown, pulling it up over her. Sam raised up slightly so Andi could pull the gown off of her, then grinned up at her as she slid down on the bed next to her.

"Hi! This was your idea, wasn't it?" she laughed. She looked down at Jennifer as she eagerly munched on her juicy muff. "Mmmmm, you're pretty good at that, Jenn" She said huskily. "You sure you never did this before? Oh...Ohhhhhhhhh!" She put her hand on the back of Jennifer's head. "Ne...nevermind! Don...don't stop! Oh shit! Please don't stop!"

Andi reached over and started squeezing one of her breasts, then leaned over and sucked one stiff nipple into her mouth. She chewed on it lightly, lashing it with her tongue. Sam's back arched up as she pressed her tit up at Andi's sucking mouth. She whined when Andi pulled her mouth away.

"Sam, what's pi?" She asked softly.

"3.14159265." Sam answered immediately.

"And what's the square root?"

Carter turned her head and looked at her. "You're testing my cognitive abilities, aren't you?"

She closed her eyes, and humped her pussy up at Jennifer's face. "Lick my clit, Jenn. And stick a couple fingers in too." She looked at Andi again. "Tell her how to do the G-spot thing, Andi. That'll be kewl!"

"Come on, Sam. What's the square root of pi?"

"Lick my titty again and I'll tell you..."

Andi leaned back down and sucked Sam's nipple back into her mouth. She clamped the spiky bud between her teeth and bit down on it, shaking her head like a dog. Relaxing her grip on it, she cupped her breast in her hand, and sucked lightly on the nipple, letting her tongue lash around over the bumpy ring of the areole.

"Mmmmmm, that feels sooooooooo good!" Sam gasped.

Andi pulled her lips off her tit with a loud slurp, and smiled down at her. "Okay, what's the square of pi, Sam?"

1.772453849892854yadayadayada, ad nauseum, ad infinitum..." She said quickly, then added, "Like you'd know anyway."

"Ya got me there, Sam. Where are we?"

"Tell Jennifer how to do the G-spot thing first."

"What? No! Now you listen to me..."

"No, you listen to me, Dr. Samuels. I'll participate in your testing, but you have to give me something in return. Quid pro quo. That's only fair."

Andi stared at her in shock, taken completely off guard by this sudden reappearance of the career Air Force officer.

"That's right, Andi. I am completely lucid, and for the most part, completely in control of my faculties...well, kind of." She paused, and her features softened again as she smiled. "And if you two want to have private little chats about me, I suggest you go to another building. Or at least another floor." She grinned wolfishly. "It seems that my hearing has improved quite a bit in the last few hours."

Andi nodded, and looked down at Jennifer.

"Jenn, put two fingers in to the second knuckle. Press your fingertips against the upper wall of her vagina..."

"Pussy." Sam corrected her.

Andi gave her a withering glare, but Sam just grinned at her.

"Press them against the upper wall of her pussy. You won't feel anything at first, but you'll be able to tell by her reactions if you're in the right place."

"Yeah buddy..."

"Be good, Sam!" Andi laughed. "As she gets more aroused, you'll feel a slight swelling under your fingers. It will grow as she gets more excited. I've felt it get as large as a marble, so don't be surprised."

"Let's see if we can get it as big as a baseball!" Sam cackled as she shimmied and writhed under Jennifer's busily sucking mouth. She turned her head, and saw Andi scowling at her. "Okay, a tennis ball...a ping pong ball?"

"Anyway, you'll want to work on her clit at the same time. The more excited she gets, the more you'll need to work in her clit. Vary your strokes, and alternate between licking and sucking." She looked back at Sam. "There, satisfied?"

Sam grinned back at her. "Nowhere close...God, I can't believe you asked me that!" She swatted at Andi's head, making her dodge back quickly.

"That was kinda dumb, wasn't it?" Andi laughed. "Now tell me about this place, Sam."

"We're on the one hundred forty-fourth floor of tower fifty-eight, southwest pier of Atlantis, in the Pegasus galaxy. This room is fifty-three feet wide, thirty-six feet deep, and fifteen feet high, for a total vol...OOOOOOhhhhh!"

She stopped abruptly as Andi pinched her nipple sharply.

"Too much?" She asked.

"Not at all," Andi said lightly. "Tell me more, but just the useful stuff, okay?"

"Hmmmmm, I've been doing modifications to the buildings systems. None of the elevators will go below one thirty-one, and none of the porters in the city will go to any floor above one thirty without a code. That was the first thing I set up. I also changed the buildings parameters in the city database, so it shows up as only having a hundred thirty floors. Didn't want anyone to come nosing around, ya know?"

"Why? Those seem like some extreme precautions." Andi said.

"The IOA is going to try to replace me at some point. I like it here, and I don't think I ever want to leave. Earth will be dull after this." She said quietly as she pushed Jennifer away and rolled over. "Let's take this into the other room. I think I need something to drink."

Getting to her feet, she bounced to the end of the bed and hopped off, walking slowly toward the door. "You two coming? Or do you want some private time?" She spun around, walking backwards, pointing her hands at them from waist level like a pair of six guns as she leered at them.

Andi and Jennifer looked at each other, then scampered off the bed after her. Sam started talking as they caught up to her.

"This suite takes up this entire floor, I'll show you around later. The next two floors down have two suites each, the next three under those have four, and everything else down to one thirty-one have six each. I haven't looked below that, so don't ask."

"I wasn't going ask about any of that, but okay." Andi said. "You said something about getting something to drink. Where's the kitchen? And where can I pee?"

"The kitchen is just down the end of the hall here, and one of the bathrooms is right next to it. More like a powder room, actually, but you can pee in it I guess."

"Excuuuuuse me." Jennifer said as she skittered by and skipped down the hall, disappearing through a door.

"Guess she has to go too." Sam said lightly. "Let's go on to the kitchen, she can catch up. Can you wait? I can show you where another bathroom is if you can't."

"Oh, I don't have to go." Andi said. "I just like to know where the bathroom is for when I do."

"I'm the same way. But there's five bathrooms in this place. The master is just off my bedroom, then there's this one," She waved at Jennifer sitting on the toilet as they walked by. "There's another powder room off what I think of as the office, then there are two more full baths off the other two bedrooms."

"Only three bedrooms? I would have thought there'd be at least five with a place this size."

"You'd think so, wouldn't you? But the other two bedrooms are, oh, I'd say seventy percent the size of mine, and one of them has two beds in it. I think it was the kids room. They were more interested in living space I guess."

Interior-Kitchen

1510 Hours

"Wow!" Andi gushed as they walking into the kitchen. Polished metal cabinets lined two sides of the room top and bottom, with a space between. There was a thick stone countertop in an "L" shape stretching from wall to wall in each direction, and a double sink was centered on each side. The third side, where they had entered, had a wide, double refrigerator on each side of the entryway. the fourth side was another window wall, which seemed to be a favorite of the designer.

A long glass and metal table dominated the room. Easily twelve feet long and five feet wide, it had four metal chairs on each side, and a larger one on each end.

Sam stepped to the left and pulled open the door on one of the fridges. "There's juice, milk, soft drinks, and water on this side." She pointed over to the fridge on the other side of the doorway. "Alcohol and frozen foods are in the other one."

She walked over, opened a cabinet, and pulled down three big glasses. Coming back, she lifted a panel, revealing an ice maker. Handing Andi a glass, she held one of the others under the spout, and filled it with ice.

"Does Jennifer use ice?" She asked Andi. "I never noticed."

"Sure do," Jennifer said as she walked into the room, holding out her hand.

Sam handed her the glass of ice, and Andi stepped back, opening the refrigerator door. "Drinks." She said.

Jennifer reached in, grabbed a bottle of grape juice, and walked over, pulled a chair out from the side of the table and sat down.

Sam held the glass of ice out to Andi, but she shook her head, and picked up a bottle of orange juice. Sam reached in and grabbed two cokes, and they joined Jennifer at the table.

Sam took the place at the head of the table away from the windows, and Andi walked behind her, taking a seat across from Keller.

"Okay," Sam said when there were all settled. "You have more questions. Let's hear them."

"How do you feel?" Andi asked her.

"Physically, emotionally, otherwise? You wanna narrow that list a little?"

"No, I don't." Andi said. "Start with how you feel physically, right now, then we'll go from there."

"I feel pretty good, actually. I tend to be a healthy person, so that's not unusual. I do generally feel...better is the best I can give you. I feel stronger, and I think my stamina is increasing too." She looked over at Jennifer. "I suppose you're going to want to run some kind of tests on me over the next few days?" Jennifer nodded. "Okay, there's a gym, pool, and sauna up on the next floor. I guess we could do stress testing up there."

She turned back to Andi. "I mentioned that my hearing has improved, becoming more sensitive. Well, my other senses appear to be doing the same thing. Especially smell, at least, that's the one I'm noticing most." She smiled at them, then continued. "I not saying that you stink, but if this keeps up, we're going to have to make arrangement to have anyone that comes up here shower before they do. With unscented products."

She got up and walked over to the freezer, and pulled out a small tub of ice cream. She got a spoon from a drawer and returned to the table. She frowned when she opened the container, noticing that were only a few spoonsful left. "Oh, this is not good." She sat the container down, and stood up, walking toward the door. "Come with me. Both of you."

They followed her down the hall, across the living room, and into a smaller room. Sam moved behind a richly carved wooden desk and sat down, touching a panel on the desk, bringing a lighted keyboard embedded in its surface to life. "I hate this thing." She muttered to herself, then looked up at them.

"Give me a fourteen character alphanumeric string that you'll remember. You first Andi."