Confirming Carter Bk. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many times have you masturbated today colonel?" She asked as her fingers settled on Carter's clit. She started stroking it gently, and Sam moaned, bending her knees, spreading her feet wider apart.

Sam did some quick mental arithmetic. "E...eighteen..."

"How many times have you climaxed?" Tammy asked.

"I...oh shit, ungh...I uh...I don...don't know."

"Think about." Tammy said, lessening the pressure on her clit. "Take your time. You were there, you know. Now tell me."

Sam's eyes shot open, and she stared at Tammy. "Ei...Eighty...maybe more."

"Are you just making up a number so I'll make you cum?" Tammy asked, grabbing her clit between her thumb and forefinger, squeezing rhythmically.

Sam nodded her head vigorously, never taking her eyes off Tammy.

"I'm your new best friend colonel. And you're never going to lie to me, ever again. Are you?" She squeezed her clit gently, making her whimper.

Sam shook her head violently back and forth. "SS...Sam..."

"I couldn't hear you Col. Sam. You're never going to lie to me, are you? When I ask you a question, you're going to answer me honestly, and directly, aren't you?" She squeezed her clit again, and one of her other fingers slipped inside the cream soak hole of Carter's pussy. "You can never lie to me if I'm going to help you. Do you understand?"

"Y...Yes." Sam panted. "Always the tr...truth."

"Good." Tammy said softly as she stepped closer. "Put your arms around my neck, and hold on, okay?" She slipped her other hand behind Carter's back, and started working her fingers in her crotch.

Seconds later Sam was shuddering violently, her arms clenching around Tammy's neck, then she slumped against her. Tammy worked her hand between her legs for over a minute, making her jerk and writhe mindlessly against her. Finally, she eased her fingers from between her legs, bent her own knees, and slipped her arm under Carter's legs, lifting her from the floor.

She looked back over her shoulder. "Where's her bed? Through there?" She asked indicating the doorway with a nod of her head.

Jenn and Andi both nodded, their heads going up and down like bobblehead dolls.

"You two stay here. We'll be with you in a few minutes."

She carried the semi-conscious Carter into her bedroom. "Doctor's, bunch of fucking idiots. Make a mess, and leave it for the nurses to clean up."

Tammy laid her out on the end of her bed and slid up beside her. She laid her hand on her on her stomach, running it in soft, gentle strokes over her skin. Carter opened her eyes, turning her head to look at her.

"Hi. I'm Tammy Ford. I'm going to be your new nurse. Is that okay with you?"

Sam nodded, and kept her eyes on her.

"Can you tell me what those two morons have been doing to you? I take it one of them overdosed you on korathis, and now they don't know what to do about it?"

Carter nodded. "No...well, kinda." she said slowly. "I took a tiny amount, and Andi took the same dose, at the same time."

"But right now, your sex drive is ramped up, and all you want to do is cum, as often as you can, as many times as you can?"

Sam nodded again. "Had no sex drive before. Kinda like this."

"I can understand that. I feel the same until I come down."

Sam's eyes widened.

"Yeah, I take korathis every day. Have been for over three years. That makes me the resident expert." She moved her hand down onto Carter's wrist, and felt her pulse. "Your heart rate is back to normal, and you're breathing regularly. You feel up to going out and talking to them?"

They went back out into the central room. Tammy walked over and held her hand out to Andi. "I'm Tammy Ford, doctor. Jennifer, I'm going to need to see any records you've been keeping on her, especially any medications."

"I need something to drink," Sam said as she walked by. "I'll be in the kitchen."

"That sounds like a good idea. I'll come with you." Tammy said. She turned back to the two doctors. "I'd like to see everything you have as soon as I can. From what she's told me so far, this is more than a simple overdose."

Both doctor nodded, and started gathering up their notes. Suddenly, Andi stopped. "Hey, who put her in charge?" She asked Jennifer.

"I did," Sam yelled from the kitchen. "She's the only one that sounds like she knows what she's talking about!"

"She's right you know. Apparently Tammy worked on, and was a subject in Beckett's trials on korathis." Jennifer said "She has hands on knowledge, and she uses the stuff on a regular basis. If she wants to be in charge, I'm gonna listen to her."

She stepped over to the cart and pulled open the carton of tablets. She pulled four of them out, piled her laptop, and files on top of them, and headed for the kitchen.

Interior-Kitchen

1735 Hours

Sam was sharing a carton of ice cream with Tammy when Jennifer walked in. Dropping everything on the end of the table, she slid a box down to each of the women, and put one in front of two empty chairs as she walked by. She got a glass from the cabinet, and filled it from the tap.

"I talked to John, and it's official, you've been relieved of duty. There will be no official announcement, you're going to Stargate Command this evening on a super secret mission. Apparently they've been through this before."

Carter nodded. "And the rest of it?"

"We can pick up equipment and supplies from the infirmary at 1800 hours. I haven't been to the commissary or mess, so I haven't made any arrangements for food. I wasn't sure what we'd need. I figured we could make a list, and I could submit it and pick it up tomorrow."

"Oh, I brought some laminar air curtains. I thought we could put them up, and put a damper on the smells issue."

Sam nodded and looked toward the doorway.

Andi came into the room, and sat an armload of papers on the table. She went over and got a glass from the cabinet, then the orange juice from the fridge.

"Is that all you drink?" Carter asked her.

"No, but this fresh from concentrate, and has pulp in it. The cadillac of orange juices. I'm drinking it till its gone."

"Don't bother. I have twelve cases downstairs, and we can always order more."

"How about cokes? That's my next choice. But you're killing those two at a time. Didn't want to step on your toes." Andi grinned.

"Got two hundred cases of those downstairs too. But thank you."

Tammy looked around the table. "Whenever you ladies are ready to get to work, let me know. And where can I get one of these cokes?"

"Cokes are in the fridge, ice in the dispenser next to it. Glasses are in the cabinet behind me to my left." Sam said lightly.

"But before you get anything to drink Captain, you're gonna lose the fucking attitude." She said, her voice hardening. "You don't like doctors? Big whoop. These two stepped in a pile of shit, and didn't even scrape it of their feet before they were trying to figure out how to get it off of me." She paused. "Is that understood?"

"I never said I didn't like doctors, Colonel." Tammy said easily, looking her in the eye. "What I don't like, is seeing patients mistreated, and that's what I believe I was seeing when I came in here. The fact that you were wandering around naked, and that I was allowed to masturbate you, without an objection from either of them, then take you into another room, unsupervised, doesn't bode well for the quality of treatment you're receiving." She looked back and forth between the two doctors. "Do either of you want to dispute that?"

Keller and Samuels both shook their heads.

"Why did you handle her like that, masturbate her, I mean?" Samuels asked. "How did you..."

Tammy glanced at her. "She had vaginal fluids all over the insides of her thighs, her skin was flushed, and her nipples swollen and erect. Her eyes were glassy as well. Add what Dr. Keller had told me about her having an adverse reaction to the korathis, and the best way to get her attention was obvious."

Tammy turned back to Sam. "You said you put me in charge because, 'She's the only one that sounds like she knows what she's talking about'. I'm working on zero information other than what I've gotten from conversations and observations."

She paused, looking around the table, then looking back at Carter. "Your hearing has become significantly more sensitive, considering that you heard one of them say something quietly from over forty feet away. I didn't hear it. Jennifer says that your sense of smell is affected as well as well. And judging by the way you're wolfing down that ice cream and chasing it with a coke, I bet you're having serious sugar cravings, that tells me that the binding agent was probably some complex sugar. Next, based on your reaction to stimulation, you look like you've been given a hyper dose of the herb, or at least reacted to five or more of the active components." She looked at the two doctors. "It takes a minimum of five of the seventeen basic components of the herb to get any kind of reaction."

She glanced as Sam, then back at the two doctors. "How was the initial dosage administered, and in what quantity? Be specific please."

"The initial exposure was thirty milligrams of a liquid korathis distillate, diluted in one liter of tequila, a quart and a half of a bitters mix, and twenty-four ounces of water." Andi said, sliding her notes over in front of Tammy. "The water was in ice form, so probably isn't a factor. She had, call it twelve ounces total of the margaritas. I had an equal amount at the same time. Based on dilution, we determined that she initially ingested approximately thirty micrograms of the herb."

"I doubt the alcohol was the problem. I use korathis with alcohol all the time, including tequila. The bitters mix is a more likely suspect, lots of complex sugars in that for it to bind to."

She looked down at the notes Andi had given her. "But your math is off, what she ingested is closer to eight hundred micrograms, and you're assuming even distribution of the liquid in the mix. You stirred it a few times, then let it sit?" She asked, looking at Samuels.

Andi nodded.

"So she could have gotten as much as half of the korathis, or fifteen milligrams in the twelve ounces of margaritas. I'm assuming you felt some effects of the herb, considering you ingested a similar amount?"

Samuels paled, "Oh my god, she's right."

"Yeah, I am, but that that works in our favor. Where did you get the korathis solution? Did you make it yourself, get it from the dispensary, or from an offworld source?

"From the dispensary."

"You just got lucky. I make the solution that they dispense. Do you still have the original container? Or can you describe it to me?"

"It was a standard, two inch clear glass bottle with a black top. It had a lot number printed down the side. I have the original container in my office. I can go get it if you want."

"Later maybe, if you signed it out, I can get the lot number from the log. Age could be a factor, it might affect potency. They're not supposed to keep anything made in house more than thirty days, but things get missed, and people cut corners. It happens everywhere, can't be helped."

She looked down at Andi's notes in front of her. She had her finger in the middle of the page as she slid it over in front of Andi.

"Is this time accurate?"

"Yes. I have a video of the first session, and I verified the timestamps."

She turned and looked at Sam. "I'm sorry, Colonel, but you're screwed. Forget about a cure. We're looking at management now. With the miniscule dose you were given, it should have lasted less than an hour. We're almost twenty-seven hours into this, and the effects are increasing, aren't they?"

"Yes."

"I'll want a list of every change you notice, no matter how insignificant. We're not going back ladies," She looked around the table. "Understand that now. We're looking at managing the effects, with an effort on minimizing them if possible. I doubt if this is going to be a life saving effort, unless the colonel overstimulates herself into cardiac arrest."

Andi blanched, while Keller looked down at the table, and Carter grinned.

"Oh, she's already done that. I take it that's how you got involved Jennifer?"

Keller nodded. "Tammy, I think it might be best of you gave Sam and Andi your resume now."

Tammy nodded. "I'm thirty one years old, I hold Masters degrees in Organic Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, earned concurrently from Harvard. I also have a PhD in Pharmacology from Johns Hopkins, where I also did my nursing training. I worked at JH for two years, The Mayo Clinic for three years, before I was recruited as an original member of the Atlantis expedition. I've been in Atlantis ever since."

She turned and looked at Carter. "I know what I'm talking about Colonel. You can either fire me, or put up with my attitude. But do it now, I'd like to get something to drink."

"Glasses are in the cabinet behind me to my left. Ma'am." Sam grinned.

Tammy got a glass, filled it with ice, and grabbed a coke from the fridge. She sat down again, and looked at Sam as she opened the coke and poured it down the side of the glass.

"So what did you think of the heart stopper, Colonel? Wild ride, huh?" She looked around the table. "Done that myself a couple times. Lemme tell ya girls, ain't nuthin' like it. Isn't that right Colonel?"

"You can call me Sam," She said. "And yeah, it was. I thought going through the wormhole was trippy at first, but it got passe after a while." She looked back and forth between Andi and Jennifer. "She's right, there is nothing like it. I can't even begin to describe it to you. And that will never get passe."

She turned and looked at Tammy. "Twice?"

Tammy nodded. "Not intentionally, and under supervision both times, during the trials. Once with manual stimulation of the clitoris and G-spot, the second time with electro-stimulation. My heart rate hit two fifty-five on that one."

She grinned wickedly.

"What?" Sam asked her.

"Evil thought. What else is on the table?" She looked at Jennifer. "You mentioned new quarters?"

"No, I want to know." Sam said. "Come on, it couldn't have been that bad."

"Okay," Tammy laughed. "I was thinking, we get you trained up on a defibrillator, then you and me kick back, watch Andi's video, and take turns riding the lightning!"

"Oh my god!" Jennifer squealed.

Andi jumped up, "Are you out of your fucking mind?" She yelled, then stormed out of the room.

Sam burst out laughing, in seconds, she was laughing so hard she fell out of her chair. She recovered quickly, but when she climbed back into her chair, her cheeks were wet, and she was still gasping for breath.

"Oh shit, she's thinking about it." Jennifer said.

"Well, she can push it right out of her head, except as a fantasy, cuz it ain't never gonna happen."

"I'm not kidding, Sam." She said, watching her closely. "I'll revive you if we fuck up, and let you go too far. But I will not allow you to intentionally put your life at risk in pursuit of a cheap thrill." She took her hand. "I've been where you've been, I know what it's like. You don't have to go there again. There are other places, and I can teach you how to find them, if you'll let me."

"I'd like that," Sam said, closing her fingers around Tammy's. She glanced over at Jennifer. "Can we put her in one of the other bedrooms, instead of downstairs? There's lots of room."

"Well, that just means there's an extra suite for later use..."

"Whoa! Did you say suite?" She looked back and forth between the two women. "I've been rotating sharing a tiny room with different people for four years. If I can have a space to myself, I want it!"

"Ok, let's get you some codes, and we'll take you down and show it to you."

Interior-Tower Fifty-Eight

1830 Hours

The four of them went down to one forty-one in the elevator. They stepped out into the corridor, and Sam looked at Tammy.

"There's four suites on this floor, all of them basically the same. You want an ocean view, or a city view?" Carter asked as they stood in the corridor.

"Ocean," she said, looking up and down the corridor.

Carter led them over to a door, opened a panel and removed a crystal, turned it over, and put it back. She tapped on the panel, then turned to Tammy.

"Put your hand on the pad."

Tammy put her hand on the pad, and the door swished open. Sam tapped on the panel a few more times, then put her own hand on it. She looked at Andi and Jennifer.

"You too. I want senior staff to have access to all the suites we're going to be using. Somebody make a note of that."

Tammy stepped inside as Andi and Jennifer both tapped out a note on their tablets, then Andi stepped up and pressed her hand to the pad. Jennifer followed suit after Sam made another adjustment. When they were finished, Carter removed the crystal, turned it over again, and replaced it.

Tammy was coming out of a doorway as they walked into the suite.

"Are the others decorated the same way?" she asked Carter.

"No, the styles vary. You don't like this one?" Sam grinned.

"Not really," Tammy grinned back. "A little too eurotrash for my taste."

"Okay, the other ocean view is just down the hall."

They went down the hall, and Sam repeated the process on the panel outside the next suite, talking them through it this time. "I'll give you all access from my office later, so you can do this as we add staff. I'm already keyed on the lower levels, I just hadn't gotten to these yet."

Jennifer made a note of the process, and added a reminder to update the access codes.

They went inside, and Tammy gasped.

"Welcome home!" She whispered, looking a round the room.

The floor was tiered, the level they were on was floored with a warm grey stone. The next level was a dark hardwood, and there were tall lamps in each corner, filling the room with a soft glow. The bottom level was a large pit, fifteen feet across, carpeted with a dark material, and three sides were lined with big, fluffy pillows.

There was a fireplace on the inside wall facing the door, with a large monitor over it.

Tammy stepped down into the pit, and yelped, then started jumping around on it. "Hey, come check this out! It's a waterbed!" She flopped down on it, and started rolling around, kicking her feet up in the air happily.

They others came down and joined her, all of them bouncing and rolling around on the spongy surface.

"I don't think it's water," Carter said as she poked at the surface with her fingers. "I think it's some kind of gel. Let's see if we can find a knife, or a sharp object. I wanna check this out."

"Don't you dare!" Tammy yelled, leaping to her feet. "Find another one to play with. This one's mine!" She hopped out of the pit and ran across the room, disappearing through a doorway. "Got a bedroom here. And the view is fantastic!"

She came running out, turned down the hall, and disappeared again. "Found the kitchen!"

Sam went down the hall and found her opening cabinets and poking around.

"Nice." she nodded as she looked around. It was a smaller version of the kitchen in her suite, but the cabinets were wood grain, and the table was wood too.

She opened the refrigerator, then closed it, then slid the panel on the ice maker up. She held her hand under it, and ice started pouring out.

"We'll have to get you stocked up, but the ice maker works." She said as she stepped up behind Tammy and slipped her arms around her waist. "You wanna go christen that pit? That looks like it might be fun!"

Tammy leaned back against her, letting her head rest on her shoulder. "Not right now, I'd like to get my korathis from my quarters first." She turned her head and looked at Sam. "You need a fix? We can go in the bedroom..."

"No, I'm okay." Carter laughed. "I just thought it might be fun."

"Me too," Tammy laughed. "But I wanna be juiced when we do it. Might be the only way I'll be able to keep up with you!" She pried Sam's hands loose, and turned around. "I was serious earlier, Colonel. I'm going to be your new best friend. And I'm going to help you go to places you may never have imagined." She paused, looking into her eyes. "But I'm also a medical professional, and your well being is always going to be my first priority. I need you to understand that."