Confirming Carter Bk. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter nodded. "Thank you," She said softly. "I think I'm going to lose control at some point, I can already feel it happening."

"You will, I'm pretty sure of it. But we'll be there for you. I'm planning on being with you around the clock until we get some kind of monitoring system set up." She took Sam's hand and led her out into the main room. "I'm going to want you to wear a small monitor. It looks like a bracelet, and you won't even notice you have it on. I'm also going to want cameras in every room in your suite, so someone can have eyes on you at all times."

She looked at Keller as she came out of a doorway. "What's the rest of this place look like?"

"I counted seven more rooms." Jennifer said. "Two more bedrooms, an office, a den slash library, a small gym, and a storage room. There's only three bathrooms."

"Only three bathrooms she says," Tammy said, grinning at Carter. "I've been using a communal bathroom for four years...This is gonna be great!"

"Can we go look the other suites?" Jennifer asked. "I'm curious about what I can get."

"Sure, Let's go." Carter said, leading they toward the door.

They went up to forty-three. This time, there were only two choices. They coded the pads on both doors, and entered the city side suite.

"Dibs." Samuels said, looking around the room. This one was done in a rustic motif.

"I'm gonna check out the other one." Keller said. "Be right back."

Andi walked from room to room, while Carter and Tammy lounged on a big couch in the main room. Keller came back less than a minute later.

"Can I look at one of the suites on the next floor? I really don't like either of these." She said in a whiny voice.

"I don't care," Carter laughed. "I don't imagine you're gonna be spending much time in it, but whatever floats your boat."

"Andi!" she yelled, "We're going down to forty-two. Come on, you can check this place out later."

Samuels came through the doorway and headed toward them. "I like the way they decorated here. I think whoever lived here was about my age. There's women's clothes in one of the closets. They look like they may fit me too."

They went down to the next floor, and Jennifer danced and fidgeted while they coded the pads. She pressed her hand to one and didn't even step inside, but turned around and opened the door to the other suite.

"Yeah, I can live here." She said quietly.

The main room was decorated in an almost Danish modern motif.

"Okay," Carter said softly. "I...I need to go upstairs. You guys can check out your new digs." She looked at Tammy. "Would you come with me?"

"Of course," Tammy said, taking her hand and leading her into the elevator.

"Thank you." Carter said quietly, her voice weak. She had started perspiring lightly.

"No, wait a minute." She opened the doors and leaned out. "Jennifer! I need you." She called out.

Keller and Samuels came running out of the suite, and ran to the elevator.

"What happened?" Keller asked as she took Carter's wrist, checking her pulse. She dropped her arm and lifted an eyelid. "Her pupils are dilated, and her pulse is weak, but steady. Let's get her upstairs."

She turned around, and stopped Samuels as she stepped into the elevator.

"My medical kit is still in your quarters," She said. "Go get it. And bring that portable defibrillator too."

Samuels nodded and took off down the corridor.

"Bring that korathis bottle too!" Tammy yelled as the doors closed.

Interior-Col. Carter's Suite

1850 Hours

Tammy was holding Sam up against the wall. When the doors opened, she scooped her up in her arms and headed for the bedroom.

"Get a bucket of ice, a cup, a couple cokes, and some ice cream." She said to Jennifer over her shoulder. "Her blood sugar may have dropped, so let's rule that out first."

Jennifer took off for the kitchen, while Tammy took Carter into the bedroom, and laid her out on the bed.

"Yo...you're st...strong," Sam said weakly as Tammy pulled her up higher on the bed, wanting to get her away from the edge.

"I can bench press three-fifty, no problem. You're nothing."

She took her pulse, then ran her hands over her body. She rolled her up on one side, and ran her hand over her back, then did the same thing on the other side.

"You're running a temperature, and I bet your blood pressure dropped too. This isn't blood sugar." She put her hand behind Carter's head, and lifted it, then eased it back down on the bed when she grimaced.

"Okay, you haven't been out of my sight for more than a couple of minutes since I got here. How often have you been masturbating today, every fifteen minutes?" Carter shook her head. "Thirty? Another shake. "Every hour? Carter nodded this time. "Less." She whispered.

Tammy looked at her watch. "Okay, it's been almost two hours since I did you in the living room. How long before that?

"Just...finished." Carter said slowly.

"Okay." Tammy said. "Can you spread your legs?"

Carter groaned, but her legs opened, and she drew her knees up slowly, and they fell out to the sides.

"Good girl," Tammy said as she slipped her hand down between her legs. Her fingers stroked up and down slowly between her pussylips. "Dry. That's not good, the korathis should have you dripping like a faucet."

She heard Keller come in behind her. "It's not blood sugar, but let's get some fluids in her anyway. You do that, but gimme some of that ice first."

Jennifer held out the bucket, and Tammy scooped out a piece of ice.

"This is gonna be cold, Sam, and it may even be painful, but it's not gonna hurt you." Tammy said as she moved the ice down between her legs. "Ready?"

Carter nodded, then gasped as Tammy pressed the ice into her crotch and ran it up and down over the fur lined outer lips. Opening the inner lips with her fingers, she ran it slowly up and down, finally settling it on her clit, holding it there.

Keller got her arm under Carter's shoulders and started giving her small sips from the cup.

Tammy popped the ice cube into her mouth, then put two fingers in as well. She slobbered all over them, getting them wet, then put them at the opening of Carter's pussy and eased them through the tight ring of muscle. She started stroking them in and out, twisting them back and forth slowly, not stopping till they were buried knuckle deep inside her.

She looked up at Carter's face, then glance up at Keller. "She's lubricating, and it looks like her color is improving too." She said.

She started moving her fingers slowly, beginning to masturbate her gently. She brought her thumb down, and started massaging her clit lightly. Drawing her fingers back, she pressed upwards with her fingertips, moving them in slow circles over her G-spot. She felt the tender gland swelling almost immediately under her fingers, and she took that as a good sign.

Carter's hips started moving, humping up toward Tammy's probing fingers.

"How you doing up there, Sam? Feeling any better?"

Carter opened her eyes and nodded. "Yes. That...feels good. K...keep it up?" She said.

"You sound better too." She glanced up at Keller. "I think we have a new...symptom, or problem, I don't know which. But it looks like we may be looking at a time constraint here."

"C...cum." Carter said softly, her hips arching up higher at Tammy's fingers.

"Sorry, Sam." She said, and started moving her fingers faster, pressing her fingertips harder against her G-spot. Her thumb pressed down on her clit, moving in time with the fingers inside her.

Carter started breathing harder, and in less than a minute, was coming in harsh, gasping pants. She had pulled her feet up higher, and was lifting her ass off the bed, humping her cunt down onto Tammy's fingers as hard as she could.

"More." She panted as she writhed and jerked on the bed.

"More depth?" Tammy asked, pressing her fingers in deep. "Or more fingers?" She pulled her fingers back down, going to work on her G-spot again.

"Both." She said, looking down at her. "Three fingers. F...fuck me hard and fast. Th...then do the G-spot t...thing again."

Tammy eased her fingers out of her now sopping wet pussy, added another finger, and eased the bundled digits back inside. She started pumping them in and out slowly, but steadily picked up the pace as she fucked them in and out of her. She leaned down and pressed her lips to the top of her pussy slit, letting her tongue slip out and lash across the stiff nubbin of her clit.

Samuels walked in just then, and her eyes widened as she took in the scene in front of her.

She walked over and sat Keller's med kit on the bed beside her. "I left the defibrillator in the other room. You figure out what's wrong?"

Carter had her hand on the back of Tammy's head as she humped her pussy up at her face. She was groaning and whimpering steadily as Tammy sucked on her clit, nipping it lightly between her teeth, making her jerk every time she did. Tammy's fingers were pounding roughly in and out of her pussy, and Carter stiffened suddenly, her body arching high off the bed, then falling limp.

Tammy pulled her face away, and eased up the frantic stroking of her fingers. She kept them inside her, and pressed her fingertips onto her G-spot again.

"Jennifer, let's let her calm down a little, then we can give her an exam. In the meantime, let me show you something."

Both doctors leaned close as she spoke to them.

"Her G-spot is a little over an inch inside, on the anterior wall of her vagina." She tapped her fingertips against it lightly, making Carter jerk, then went back to rubbing it lightly. "As you can see, it's extremely sensitive. It feels like it's about the size of a marble right now."

She pressed her thumb to Carter's clit again, and started sweeping it slowly back and forth. "Watch what I do, and note the position of my fingers. Inside, just to the second knuckle. It'll be different on you, but you'll learn." She started moving her fingers and thumb in time with each other. At the same time, she brought her other hand up, resting it lightly on the soft curly hairs of her pubes, just over her pussy slit, the fingers pointing downward.

"Put your other hand here, not here." She said pulling it up just over her bush. "If you press here, you're pressing on her bladder, and you'll just make her want to pee." She moved her hand back down and pressed her fingers gently into her pubes. "Press down lightly, while at the same time, increase the pressure directly on the G-spot."

Carter groaned, her hips humping up at the invading digits, and a small stream of liquid squirted from the top of her pussy slit.

"Relax the pressure with your outside hand, and keep up a steady stroking inside. Give her thirty or sixty seconds, then repeat." She pressed down on her pubes again, and Carter grunted, her legs spreading wider as a jet of liquid spurted from her, soaking Tammy's fingers and the back of her hand.

Andi looked at Carter's face. She was flushed, and breathing heavily, but not showing any signs of distress. She looked down at Tammy. She was intent on her purpose, her fingers moving gently inside Carter's pussy, her thumb brushing over her clit.

"En...enough." Carter panted, reaching down, trying to push her away.

"Just one more, Sam," Tammy said lightly. "Then I'll let you rest." She tapped her fingertips against her G-spot several times, then pressed down firmly into her pubes, her other fingers digging into her G-spot while her thumb ground her clit into her body.

"Nuuuuunnnnggggghhhh!" Carter grunted, as her jaws clenched, the cords on her neck standing out sharply. Her whole body stiffened, and she jerked and twitched mindlessly, lost in the fury of a mindblowing orgasm. Thick streams of fluid erupted from her pussy, coating Tammy's arm, and soaking the front of her scrub shirt.

Tammy kept up the pressure from her fingers for almost a minute, while Keller and Samuels watched, enthralled. She relaxed the pressure slowly, moving her hand off of Sam's pubes, bringing it up to brush a few drops of girl cum from her face. She kept her fingers in Carter's pussy, and looked over at Keller.

"Check her pulse, will you? It feels strong, but I want you to feel it."

Keller took her wrist, checking her pulse. She nodded at Tammy. "Feels good to me, let's let her come down a little, then we can check her out. Let's go in the other room, and let her rest for a little while."

"No," Tammy said as she eased her fingers from Carter's pussy, then slid up and laid down next to her, taking her in her arms and cradling her gently. "You two go. I'll be with you in a few minutes."

She turned her attention to Sam, stroking her gently, whispering softly in her ear. Sam relaxed against her, and put her arm around her back as she buried her face in her shoulder.

Interior-Col. Carter's Suite

1935 Hours

Tammy walked into the main room about fifteen minutes later. "I don't mean to be a bitch all the time, but don't you two know anything? Haven't you ever heard of cuddling? That's a human being in there, and she needs to know that we care about her, not just that we're going to take care of her."

She sat down on the couch across from them. She leaned back against the armrest and kicked her feet out.

"I'm sorry," Keller said softly. "You're right. But I'm used to keeping professional distance. I'll have to try to get over that. How is she?"

"Feeling much better. She's in the bathroom. She had to pee, and I think she's gonna take a shower." She looked down at the front of her shirt. "I probably should have joined her."

"But I'm glad you brought that up Jennifer." She said as she sat up, leaning toward them. "I already told Sam this, and now I'm going to tell you." She said, looking back and forth at them. "You can fuck her and play with her as much as you want, that's going to be an important part of treating her anyway, as you just saw. But we're medical professionals, not her sex slaves. You already know that, but it has to be said so there's no confusion. Are we in agreement?"

Keller and Samuels both nodded.

"The next item. No one else touches korathis from this moment on. I'm already using it, and will continue to as a reference model so we have something to compare what's happening to her with. I have detailed records going back to the beginning of Beckett's original study, and there's no point in putting anyone else in jeopardy. And I also don't want to stop using it because, A, I don't know what going cold turkey would do to me, and we don't need more headaches right now, And B, I really like it!"

"That's a good idea." Samuels said. "Would you get us your records so I can take a look at them?"

"They're already in the medical database." She glanced at Keller. "That hard drive is on the kitchen table by the way."

"Okay, that reminds me," Keller said, making a note on . "I need to ask Sam if she has network access to the Atlantis mainframes. I..."

"Not yet," Carter yelled from the bedroom. "But it's an easy fix, and was on my do list."

"Jezzus, that is really..."

"Annoying?" Carter laughed as she walked into the room. "I bet it is. We'll try those ear plugs when we get them. It's not any easier on me you know. I hear every fart, gurgle and pop this place makes, and I think I can feel the building swaying too." She looked at Samuels. "Did you know your heart make a little gurgling noise, then goes through a triple beat cycle every few minutes? You'll want to get that checked."

Samuels' mouth dropped open and she stared at Carter. "Are you serious? You're not messing with me?" Carter shook her head. "Okay, thanks. I'll get that looked at."

"Tomorrow." She looked at Keller. "Make it happen. And I want a review of the results."

She sat down on the couch next to Tammy, taking her hand and squeezing it gently. Leaning over and kissing her lightly, she grinned wolfishly at her. "You reek of pussy! You can use my shower. Apparently, there's no soap in the others."

Tammy nodded. and squeezed her hand back.

Carter looked around the room, then back at her medical team. "What time is it getting to be? And can any of you cook? I'm getting hungry!"

(-)

That's all for Chapter Two. Please read Chapter Three to see what happens next.