Confirming Carter Bk. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheppard felt himself hardening immediately, but he stood still, waiting to see what she would do.

Jennifer stepped closer, taking his hand and guiding it between her legs. John groaned as he felt her warm wetness, and his arm slid around her as he spun her around and pressed her against the wall. He pressed his lips hungrily to hers as his fingers slipped back and forth between the fur fringed lips of her pussy, his other hand pushing the robe aside, then cupping her breast, his fingers stroking across the rigid nipple.

He broke the kiss, and moved his mouth down, nuzzling and nipping at her neck. He pushed the robe off her shoulders as he dropped further down, bringing both his hands up to cup her breasts, making her whine at the loss of his fingers between her legs.

Jennifer wrapped her fingers in his hair as his lips closed around one stiff nipple, and she threw her head back, banging it against the wall. He looked up at her, and dropped to his knees in front of her, his tongue dragging across her soft skin.

She whimpered as he brushed his lips back and forth over her pubes, then gasped as he lifted one leg, draping it over his shoulder as he pressed his mouth against her mons.

"Oh god, yes!" She moaned as she felt his tongue slip between the fleshy folds of her pussy, and begin to lick eagerly. His tongue flashed all around, darting up inside her one moment, flicking over her clit the next, then dragging up the length of her slit, lapping up the spicy juices dripping from her. He settled his lips around her clit, sucking on it gently as his tongue slapped at it teasingly.

Jennifer moaned as she started to cum, and held his face tight against her, humping her pussy frantically against his mouth. She shook and shivered as her orgasm swelled over her, then went limp against the wall. She pulled his face from between her legs and smiled down at him.

"Please. I ne...need you in me." She panted.

He nodded. "Bed?" he asked.

"Oh god yes." She groaned, leaning on him as he stood up.

"Where is the bed, I meant." He laughed.

"Do...down the hall."

John scooped her up in his arms and moved quickly down the hall. He turned his back and pushed the door open. He spun around and took a step toward the bed, then tossed her onto it, making her squeal. Kneeling, he unlaced one boot and pulled it off, then quickly did the other. He stood up and pulled his blouse out of his pants, then pulled it over his head and dropped it on the floor.

Jennifer had rolled over and was up on her elbows, watching him as he opened his belt and unbuttoned the fly of his pants.

"Come closer." She whispered. "I want to see."

He took a step forward, then another, stopping when he was just inches from the end of the bed. Jennifer's eyes were glazed over as she looked up at him.

"I want to feel you in me so bad, John. I've wanted it for so long..."

He pushed his pants and shorts down, kicking them off over his feet. His cock sprang up, bouncing in front of her face.

"Ohhhhhh, it's so big." She moaned as she reached out and wrapped her fingers around it. "I...I've never seen one this..."

Sheppard pushed her hand aside and climbed up on the bed, grabbing her leg and pulling her around, guiding her up so she was straddling him.

"Get on top, it'll be easier for you." He grunted. He reached down, holding his stiff prick upright, and pulled on her asscheek with the other, urging her to mount him.

Jennifer reached between her legs and wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft, then rubbed the swollen knob slowly up and down her sopping wet pussy slit. She settled the tip against the tight opening, and pressed down slowly, throwing her head back as she felt it bull it's way inside her.

Leaning forward, she planted her hands on his chest as she started working her hips up and down, taking in more of him, until finally, she felt the crisp hairs at the base of his cock brushing the insides of her thighs. She could feel the head of his cock throbbing deep inside her as she laid out on top of him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"So good," She purred as she wiggled her hips slowly, just letting the thick shaft press against a different part of her every time she moved.

There was a soft beep, followed by a series of three soft beeps. There was a pause, then the pattern repeated itself.

"Is that you?" he asked.

She nodded, but just looked at the comm unit on the nightstand. The unit beeped again.

"I'm sorry." she said as she reached over and picked it up.

She tapped the button, and said, "I'm busy."

"She did it. She got one of the ZPM's charged. We're going over to the east pier to check it." Tammy said.

"That's wonderful. I'm happy for you. Can I call you back?"

"Is he any good?"

"Mmmm hmmmm."

"How big is it?"

"Ummmm."

"Tiny, huh?"

"No."

"Bigger than a babies arm?"

"A little."

"Oooooh, I'm jealous. Leave your mike on. I wanna listen."

"I can't do tha..." She stopped, looked up at Sheppard and smiled. "Okay. I'll call you later."

She pulled the headset off and tossed it onto the headboard. She smiled at him as she slid her arms under him, then rolled to the side, so he was on top of her.

"Fuck me, John. I need it so bad. Please?"

He smiled down at her as he started moving his hips slowly.

Exterior-East Pier

1820 Hours

Tammy waved Sam over as she was talking to Jennifer.

"..sten." she was saying, then Tammy leaned close, and pressed her ear to hers, and she heard Jennifer say, "I can't do tha...Okay. I'll call you later." There was a rustling noise, then, "Fuck me, John. I need it so bad. Please?" She heard a man grunting, and a woman gasping and groaning.

Carter pulled her head away, reached up, and plucked the comm from Tammy's ear.

"Hey!"

"Let her have her fun. She can tell you all about it later." She smiled.

"Okay." Tammy grinned. She looked at the building they were standing in front of. "We're gonna need a flashlight. Even if we go in during the day, we're going to need a light. There's no power in this building."

They went into the building and crossed the lobby. Normally, lights would have come on as they entered. They turned and went back out, standing on the patio.

"You're right. Let's go home and come back tomorrow." Carter said. "We'll bring a light, and..."

"Someone's coming." Andi said as she pulled them into the shadows.

They watched as three marines went by, no more than twenty feet away. The marines were shining flashlights about at random, and one of the beams brushed right over them, but the marines didn't stop. They stood quietly until the marines were out of sight, then made their way quickly to the building they had ported into.

Tammy held the door open as Andi and Sam came in behind her, and was tapping the symbols on the panel when a voice shouted, "Halt, Don't move." The porter doors closed, then opened almost immediately.

Tammy grabbed Sam's hand and pulled her from the porter. They ran out of the building, and went into the adjoining one. They went into the porter, and Tammy tapped in some symbols. When the doors opened, she waved them out, then tapped on the panel again, and jumped out before the doors closed.

They ran out the doors on the side of the building onto a narrow lane. Samuels looked up, and saw tower fifty-eight looming over them. In less than a minute, they were through the doors, and getting onto an elevator. The elevator stopped on thirty-one, and they got out. Sam stopped and looked at Tammy.

"Why did we run?" She asked. "We didn't do anything."

Tammy looked at Andi before she answered. "You resigned today, and you're supposedly under quarantine because you have a this contagious condition. And in case you forgot, we've got a ZPM we're not supposed to have with us."

"Oh yeah," Sam said. "Forgot about that."

Tammy handed Andi the bag and pushed Sam up against the wall.

"Look at me, Sam. Right here," She said pointing at the tip of her nose.

"What?" Carter said, trying to focus, but not able to.

"She's toast, and she's fading fast. We need to get home." Tammy said to Andi as she pulled Sam's arm around her neck, then bent down and slipped her arm under her knees, picking her up easily.

She ran down the hall and turned as she stepped passed the elevator. Andi came up behind her, hit the pad, and the doors swished open. They stepped in, and Andi tapped in her code. As the doors closed, Tammy said, "Check her eyes."

Andi opened Sam's eyes, turning her head to face her. "Glassy and dilated. What do you think it is? And what tipped you off?"

The elevator doors opened and Tammy stepped off, heading for small bedroom. "Call Jennifer, if she doesn't answer in thirty seconds, hit the alarm."

Interior-Bedroom

1845 Hours

Sheppard was laying on top of Jennifer, his weight resting on his forearms to keep it off of her when the alarm went off.

"Get off me...Please, John." She said as she struggled to get out from under him. She looked over at the nightstand, then remembered that she had thrown her comm up onto the headboard. She reached up and felt for it, but couldn't find it.

Sheppard rolled off and got up on his knees on the bed. Jennifer was already on her feet moving toward the door. She stopped and threw him his clothes. "Follow me." She said over her shoulder as she ran down the hall into the living room.

"I'm on." She said as she hit the comm unit.

"Sam's down. We were over on the east pier, we just missed getting caught by some marines patrolling over there." Andi said. "We got into the building, and Sam was out of it. Wait one. What?" Then silence.

"Tammy say she wants the ancient scanner. She says you'll know which one it is." Andi said. "It's the thing Sam scanned her hand with."

"I know the one." Jennifer said. "We're on the way."

"Come on." She said to Sheppard. She noticed that he had his pants on and buttoned, but was barefoot and carrying his shirt. She ran toward the door and he followed as she went to the elevator and tapped out the code for thirty-one. Sheppard was digging his comm out of his pocket as the doors opened, and she put her hand in his chest. "Wait here, and hold the door."

She was back moments later, pushing a machine with a large articulated arm on it. He stepped back as she pushed it into the elevator, and tapped in her code.

"Did I hear that woman say they were over on the east pier?" Sheppard asked her.

"Andi," She said. "Yeah, they wanted to look at something."

He tapped his comm. "Lorne, this is Sheppard. Stand down your alert. Copy?"

He listened for a moment. "I've got it covered Lorne. Log it as a drill, and stand down. I'll explain later. In person. In private."

Interior-Bedroom

1850 Hours

The elevator doors opened as he closed the channel, and Jennifer pushed the machine out, then stepped to the side. "In there." She pointed.

He threw his shirt over the machine and pushed it into the room she pointed at. Jennifer stepped over to the couch, grabbed a gown and pulled it over her head, and followed as she was getting her arms in the sleeves.

Tammy looked up at her as she came in the room. "Sorry." She said as she moved the machine next to the bed, tossing Sheppard's shirt on the floor. She extended the arm, positioning it over Carter's head, then stepped around and started tapping on the control panel.

"You know how to operate that thing?" Sheppard asked.

"No." Tammy said as she ran her finger over the panel, then scrolled through several screens, and ran her finger over the screen again. She pressed a button next to the panel, and a new screen came up. She started tapping on symbols on the new screen, then pushed another button, and slid her finger up over a pad on the side.

A shape appeared over the center of the machine, hovering just above it. It was a head and shoulders, but the image was almost ghost like. Tammy pressed the button next to the panel, then tapped on it several times, scrolling through several screens, then stopped and looked over at Andi.

"I need a pen and a pad of paper." She said, then went back to tapping through the screens.

"You can read ancient." Sheppard said, moving closer to her.

"Yes. Back up, or move to the side. You're in the way there." She said.

"Are you reading the manual?"

"No, the help files. We haven't found the manual yet." She looked back at him over her shoulder. "You can ask questions. I'll tell you if you need to stop."

"When did you learn it."

"Yesterday."

Andi came back in and held out a pad and a pen, and Tammy took them. She started scratching out symbols on it. She scrolled back through the screens, jotting down new sets of symbols, then held the pad out to John.

"Hold this where I can see it. Over there." She said, pointing at the end of the machine.

He moved where she wanted, and held the pad up in front of her. She tapped on a series of symbols, glanced up, then went through several screens, and entered another string of symbols. She pressed a button above the panel, then ran her finger slowly over the pad again.

The shape on the machine solidified, wavered, then the firmed up. She left the settings as they were, and held her hand out for the tablet.

"Anybody got her vitals?" She asked as she took the pad and started going through the help screens again.

"Blood pressure is up, one sixty-eight over ninety, heart and respiration are fine, and steady." Jennifer said. "You getting close?"

Tammy looked up at her and shook her head. "I...I need lessons, Jenn."

"No! You're not do..."

"Andi, it might save her life." Jennifer said quietly. She looked over at Tammy. "Do it."

Tammy sat the pad down and walked out of the room. Jennifer and Andi went to the other end of the room and appeared to be in a heated discussion. Sheppard stepped over to the doorway and looked into the living room.

Tammy was standing next to another ancient machine, her hands moving quickly over the controls. She stopped, touched several buttons, then moved both hands over the panel and pressed another button. She reached over and picked up a headset off of a hanger, and got it settled on her head. She pressed another button, stood still for a few moments, then took the headset off and came back into the bedroom.

She went right to the scanner and started tapping out commands on the screen, and as she did, the shape on the machine became clear, and layers started disappearing as she went through each command.

"Jennifer." John said, waving her over when she looked at him.

Keller and Samuels stepped over as Tammy cleared the controls, and entered a new string of commands. The head and shoulders disappeared, and were replaced by a three dimensional brain and spinal cord. Tammy zoomed in on the brain, and rotated it slowly.

"Everyone look. Speak up if you see anything." She said as the image rotated slowly in front of them. "No exterior damage. Anyone?"

"Show me what's happening in there. Come on..." Tammy muttered as she worked the controls.

She entered a new set of commands, and the image wavered, and solidified again. This time, they were looking at an interior view, almost a wireframe. Tammy started rotating it slowly, and it had gone less than a quarter turn when Sheppard said, "Stop! Rotate back to the left slowly. Stop! What's that?" He asked pointing into the image. His finger went through it, making it waver, but he pulled it back, pointing into the split between the hemispheres. "That black line, is that suppose to be there"

Tammy zoomed in where he had pointed, and made an adjustment.

"He's right. There's new tissue in the median plane, right above the corpus callosum." Tammy said. She zoomed in again, rotating the image, but the view they were looking at didn't tell them anything. Tammy adjusted the controls, and the brain changed, the two hemispheres turning a transparent green, and the corpus callosum under them a pale blue.

"Oh shit." Andi said softly as Tammy rotated the image.

Tammy stepped away from the machine and knelt next to Carter. She took her hand and leaned close. "Can you hear me Sam? Squeeze my hand if you can." She smiled as she saw Carter's fingers move, and felt them grip hers. "Good girl. you're still with me, and I'm not going to let you go anywhere, okay?" Carter squeezed her fingers again.

"You're reconfiguring again, Sam. I don't know why, but I know where. I don't know how long it's going to take, but I'm going to stay with you."

Sheppard moved around to the other side of the bed and knelt beside it, he took her other hand in both of his. He looked up at her face, and saw a small smile on her lips.

"Tammy." He said quietly, nodding at her head. "She's smiling." He said softly.

He reached down and ran his hand lightly over her foot, then wrapped his hand around it and squeezed it lightly. He looked back at her face, and saw her eyelids fluttering.

"Is anyone watching this?" He asked.

"Yeah, keep it up." Tammy said as she reached down and massaged Sam's other foot.

Carter's eyelids fluttered again as they massaged her hands and feet.

"Tammy, get back on your machine." Sheppard said softly. "Jennifer, come take her place."

Tammy started to object, but he smiled and nodded at her, and she stood up, letting Jennifer kneel beside the bed. Tammy went over to the machine and looked at the image.

"Now what?" She asked.

"Jennifer, get up on the bed with her, and press your body against her. Make sure your feet touch hers. Stretch if you have too. I'll do the same over here."

They climbed up on the bed and pressed themselves against her from either side.

"You caused a ruckus over on the East pier tonight." He whispered in her ear. He thought he saw her eyes move under her eyelids. He looked over at Jennifer and mouthed, 'you too', and moved his lips next to her ear again. "Lorne threw a fit when I told him to stand down and log it as an exercise. That's gonna cost you a bottle of very expensive bourbon."

"John made love to me tonight, Sam. But you don't have to give Andi that bonus. We never got to her dinner."

"Andi?" Tammy said. "Come look. You two keep doing whatever it is you're doing."

Sam made a noise, her lips barely moving. "g...ggddd."

"Was he good? Oh god yes!" Jennifer laughed. "And he..." She leaned closer, whispering directly into Carter's ear.

"John?" Andi said, and he looked up at her. She made a motion with her thumb and four fingers, mimicking a mouth, and nodded her head toward Sam.

"You had half the base on full alert you know." He said lightly. "But I didn't know it because Jennifer..." He leaned close to her other ear and spoke just as softly as Jennifer was.

Tammy and Andi were looking at the display as John and Jennifer talked to Sam.

"What's that?" Andi asked, pointing at an area in the center of the growth.

Tammy zoomed in, and rotated the image toward them.

"It looks like a hole."

"Wu...die." Sam said.

John kept whispering to her, and Tammy could see that he was smiling as he whispered to her. She glanced down, then started laughing, but got herself under control quickly. John looked up at her and shook his head, then went back to whispering to her.

"It's getting bigger."

"No, look at the ends, they're changing too." Tammy said. "I...I don't think they're merging, Andi. It looks like they're exchanging, or transferring tissue." She looked at Andi. "Would you go into the...no, I'll do it."

Tammy stepped back and ran out of the room, and was back a few moments later. She opened a door on the side of the machine and plugged in a small module, then tapped out a series of commands on the panel. A blue light came on, and Tammy looked at the module, and saw a yellow band growing on the end of it.