Confirming Carter Bk. 02 Daedalus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I?" Andi said, nodding at Sheppard and Keller. "They've been at it almost an hour. But then, so have you." She shook her head and walked toward the elevator.

"We'll take care of it." Tammy said as she released Sam, pushing her away gently. "Go get naked." She said softly as she opened the buttons on her vest.

Sam ran into the bedroom and pulled her dress over her head. She gathered up her clothes from the bed and took them into the bathroom, stuffing them into the cleaner. She ran back into the bedroom, dove onto the bed, grabbed a pillow and hugged it to her. She slid her hand down between her body and the pillow, and started masturbating as she waited for Tammy.

Tammy walked over behind Sheppard, wrapping her arms around his waist, and pressing her breasts into his back.

"Take her home, John. And spend the night making slow, sweet love to her." She whispered in his ear.

She ran her hand down over the front of his pants, squeezing the thick shaft of his cock. "Mmmmmm, she wasn't kidding. Sir John's packing a two handed broadsword."

Jennifer pulled away, looking at her over his shoulder.

"Tammy..."

"Just telling him to go give you what you need Jenn, and getting him ready for you."

She stepped back, putting her hands on his shoulders. She pushed him toward the elevator.

"Go. We'll see you at breakfast in the morning. But feel free to sleep in." She told them.

She watched them walk to the elevator, then moved to the doorway next to the porter. She stepped inside and smiled as she saw Teyla straddling Caldwell, riding him slowly.

"We're going to bed Teyla." she said, leaning against the wall. "Stay the night. We'll see you in the morning."

Caldwell turned and looked at her, his eyes going wide when he saw her standing bare breasted by the door. He smiled, then turned back to Teyla, putting his hands on her hips and starting to stroke harder.

Teyla threw her head back, her hands coming up to cup her breasts, squeezing them against her chest. She started riding him faster, matching his pace. She rolled her head to the side and looked at Tammy.

"Th...thank you Ta...Tammy. Go...good...oh so good!" She moaned, collapsing on Caldwell, writhing wildly on top of him as she started to cum.

Tammy went back into the living room, slipping her vest off and letting it fall to the floor behind her as she stepped into the bedroom. She opened the button on her slacks, and they slipped down onto her hips as she walked. The zipper loosened, and as she approached the bed, they fell around her feet. She stepped out of them and slipped up into the bed, moving on her elbows and knees.

Her hand brushed Sam's leg, and she pushed it to one side, rolling her over onto her back. Sam pushed the pillow away as she felt Tammy moving between her legs. She reached down, wrapping her fingers in her hair as she pulled her face against her loins.

"Mmmmm, what took you so long?" She purred.

(-)

That's all for Chapter One. Please read Chapter Two for more of this story.

I hope you liked this episode. Please post a comment so I know if I'm the right track with this...