Confirming Carter Bk. 02 Daedalus Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N...no. This feels good. keep do...doing it." Carter panted, her fingers beginning to move faster, pressing deeper into her pussy, making soft slurping noises as they slipped in and out. "Wh...what about war?"

"That can wait for later." Tammy whispered, taking one of her puffy pussylips into her mouth and sucking on it gently. "Move your hand. I want to eat you. I want to stick my tongue up in your pussy and fuck you with it." She moaned softly, biting at Carter's fingers, trying to pull them away.

"Ooooohhh! This feels so good, Tammy!" Carter whined, her fingers starting to move faster. She was plunging three fingers in and out of her creaming cunt hole, and they were making loud sucking noises now. The fingers of her other hand were grinding on her clit, whisking it rapidly back and forth.

Tammy was busily working around the outer rim of her pussy, lapping up the sticky juices that clung to her fingers. Opening her mouth wide, she plastered her lips over them and started lashing her tongue all around, licking and laving both fingers and pussy, whatever happened to fall under her teasing tongue.

Carter groaned, jerking her hand away suddenly. She wrapped her fingers in Tammy's hair, pulling her face hard against the quaking mound of her cunt. "Do it!" She grunted, humping her spasming pussy up at her face. "Fuck me, Tammy! Stick your tongue in me...Please!"

"You said the magic word." Tammy muttered into her pussy slit, as she drove her tongue deep up inside her, slapping it around over the slick, juice coated inner walls. She darted it in and out quickly, twisting her head from side to side as she mashed her face eagerly into her quivering cunt slit, sucking hungrily as she fucked her with her dancing tongue.

"Oh god! Tammmmmyyyyyy!" Carter cried out, her hips working frantically up at her busily sucking mouth. She wrapped her legs around her back as she held her head tightly between her legs, the fingers of both hands clenching into fists in her hair. "Yesssssssss! Oh please! Don't stop! Fuck me, Tammy...so ungh, oh fuck...Nnnnngggggnnnhhh!" She screamed as her orgasm swelled over her.

Tammy jerked her head back and plunged three fingers into her pulsating pussy hole, searching out her G-spot. She locked her lips around the rigid nubbin of her clit, slapping her tongue over it as she stroked her fingers over the swollen bump on the roof of her pussy.

Interior-Daedalus Bridge

1210 Hours

"Atlantis, this is Daedalus." Caldwell said as they dropped out of hyperspace. "We just exited hyperspace. Inbound for Atlantis on sublight engines."

"Confirm, Daedalus." The Ops tech said. "Welcome home. We have orders for you to detonate your packages as soon as possible. Copy?"

"Copy, Atlantis." Caldwell said, nodding at Marks. "Do you have a status on that cruiser?"

"Apollo took that cruiser out on Col. Carter's orders." The Ops tech said. "Advise when your packages are...

"Done, Atlantis." Caldwell said. "We'll be ready to dock in twenty-two minutes. Daedalus out."

"Copy Daedalus, we'll be waiting for you."

Interior-Bedroom

1210 Hours

Carter was writhing mindlessly on the bed as Tammy tortured her pussy, her fingers stroking in tight circles over the rapidly swelling bump of her G-spot. She jerked, her body arching up as she planted her feet on Tammy's back and raised her ass high in the air. Thick spurts of juice spurted from her spasming cunt channel, spraying across Tammy's neck, and soaking her chest.

Tammy dropped down, opening her mouth and driving her tongue into her pussy beside her fingers. She had to pull away as another jet of creamy girl cum spewed from Carter's cunt hole, filling her mouth and soaking her face. She added another finger, folding her thumb across her palm as she started pounding her fingers as hard and as fast as she could into her cumming cunt channel. Her eyes gleamed as she saw her hand begin to slip into the wide stretched hole, and she twisted it roughly, pushing as hard as she could against the tight ring of muscle guarding the opening of her pussy.

Carter screamed, a long, drawn out shriek that went on for long moments. She twitched and jerked spastically, her abused cunt opening clenching around Tammy's fist as she humped her pussy up onto it.

Tammy glared at the stretched out lips of Sam's pussy with sadistic fascination as she twisted her hand slowly back and forth. She was panting harshly as the fingers of her other hand dug into the sopping wet slit of her own pussy, and she grinned as another tremendous jet of girl cum sprayed from Carter's pussy around her wrist.

Interior-Dr. Samuels Office

1230 Hours

"Jennifer, this is Andi." Samuels said as she keyed her comm. "Have you looked at Sam and Tammy's telemetry this morning? They're both pushing the red line, and I don't like what I see on the video feed. I think we should go up there."

"What are they...no, I don't want to know." Keller said. "Wait...I'm on the way. The alarms are going to go off if they keep this up. I'll meet you there."

Interior-Bedroom

1235 Hours

Sam was lost in a swirling maelstrom of sensation, the pain from her tortured pussy mixing with the overwhelming pleasure coming from the constant pressure on her G-spot. Every time Tammy moved her hand, waves of pleasure would surge over her, pounding her mind into submission, until finally, she collapsed, consciousness fading. She fell limp on the bed, her legs dropping across Tammy's back.

Tammy kept twisting her hand inside her, forcing it in and out roughly, unmindful that Carter had passed out. She was lost in her own world of sensation, and barely noticed when Samuels came in, kneeling behind her, trying to get her to stop.

"Tammy, you're going to hurt her. You have to stop." Andi said as she put her hand around Tammy's wrist, holding it deep inside Carter's clenching cunt channel, not letting her move it. "Tammy, please...you have to stop now."

Tammy looked at her, her eyes glazed over, making Samuels flinch away momentarily. She looked back at Sam stretched out on the bed in front of her, seeing her hand buried up to the wrist inside her. She leaned down, her mouth opening, but Samuels pulled her back roughly.

"God dammit, Tammy! You have to stop now!" Samuels said harshly. "You're going to hurt her!"

Tammy looked at her again, her eyes beginning to clear. She took her hand from between her own legs as she spoke. "Wh...Andi. What are you...What hap..." She looked around, and saw Keller kneeling on the bed, cradling Carter in her arms. "We..."

"I know." Samuels said as she held her. "The alarms went off. Both of you were near cardiac arrest. Now don't move. Okay?" She said softly. "Just stay still. We need to let her relax before we try to let you move away. Do you understand me?"

Tammy nodded, laying her head between Carters legs. "Yes." She panted. "I di...didn't realize...I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, Tammy. You didn't hurt her. You were just making love, it's okay." Samuels said softly. She glanced up at Keller, and got a nod. "We're going to move your hand now, Tammy. Do you understand me? You need to move your hand slowly, we're going to take it out now. Are you ready?"

Tammy nodded, her face rubbing over the soft wet flesh of Carter's pussy and her own wrist. She raised her head and looked at Samuels. "Wi...will you help me?" She asked.

Samuels nodded and tightened her grip on her wrist, pulling on it gently, guiding it as they pulled it slowly from Carter's pussy. Keller reached down and held the lips of her pussy open, easing the passage of Tammy's hand.

"You have to turn it..." Keller said.

"I know." Tammy said as she turned her hand slowly, then pulled forcefully, making Sam grunt, then moan. The wide part of her hand came free, and she stopped, then eased the rest of her fingers slowly out of the stretched out red hole, bringing a long drawn out whine from Sam.

"Help me get her up on the bed, Andi." Keller said, getting her hands under Sam's arms, pulling her toward the middle of the bed. Samuels stood and lifted her legs, and they got her laid out where they wanted her.

Keller checked her tablet, then looked at Andi and Tammy. "Heart rate and breathing are coming back to normal." She looked over at Tammy as she moved down, spreading Carter's legs, and moving between them. "Your blood pressure is up. Get up on the bed and lay down."

Carter groaned as Keller leaned close and gently eased the swollen lips of her pussy apart, her face inches from her crotch as she examined her. Tammy laid out beside her, and she watched as Carter's hand moved, falling onto the back of Keller's head, pulling her face first into the gaping wet gash of her cunt.

Keller gasped as Sam's hips arched up at her face, and her hand pressed her face harder against her wide spread cunt slit. Jennifer jerked her head away, and Tammy slid down, quickly taking her place, pressing her mouth over the still spasming opening of her cunt, her tongue laving over the swollen outer lips, then slipping up to slap at the rigid bud of her clit.

"I don't think she's done yet." Samuels said with a smile as Jennifer wiped her face of the sheet.

Carter groaned as Tammy lashed her clit with her tongue, her hips humping up lazily as she moved her face around with her hands. Samuels crawled up on the bed, stretching out beside her. "Mmmmmmmm, so good, isn't it Sam." She whispered. "You want to let it happen, that's right. Tammy takes such good care of you. But you have to stop now Sam."

Carter whined, squeezing her eyes shut as she shook her head.

"Yes, Sam." Samuels said softly. "You have to stop now. It's Tammy's turn. She made you cum soooooo good, now you have to take care of her. Don't you want to thank Tammy, and show you how much you love her?"

Carter smiled dreamily, and pushed Tammy away, pulling at her, trying to get her to move up over her.

Tammy looked up as she drew her face back, smiling as she saw Samuels motioning her to move up over her. Moving slowly up over her, Tammy rested her weight on her elbows and knees as she let her body rest lightly on Sam's.

"You made me feel so good lover." She whispered huskily as she eased over and lay beside her, pulling her over so they were laying on their sides, facing each other. "You've never made me cum like that before. I need to rest, just lay with me, Sam. Hold me, just let me feel you."

Carter smiled happily, her arms twining around Tammy's back, her leg sliding between Tammy's. She moaned softly as she felt Tammy's leg slip between hers, and she started working her sore, swollen pussy up and down over it.

"I think we can go now." Andi said as she climbed off the bed. "Let's go get you cleaned up." She grinned as she took Jennifer's arm and led her toward the door.

Interior-Kitchen

1255 Hours

"You have to talk to them, Jenn." Andi said as she took a sip from her drink. "They can't do that to each other. One of them is going to get hurt."

"Me? Why do I have to talk to them?" Keller asked, scrolling back through the mornings telemetry.

"Yes, you. You're their doctor, they'll listen to you."

"Who'll listen to her?" Tammy asked as she came in, buttoning the middle button on her vest. "About what?"

"You...and Sam." Andi said, watching Tammy as she filled her glass from the tap. "You could have hurt her, Tammy. You were completely out of control when we came in. It was almost a minute before you even noticed me shaking you."

Tammy nodded, blushing slightly. "I know, I'm sorry you had to see that." She looked over at Andi and grinned. "Well, I guess you would have seen it eventually, but I mean like, live, up close and personal."

"Don't even get me started on up close and personal." Jennifer muttered. "I've washed my face twice, and I can still smell her on me."

"Oh, you know you loved it! But you should have seen the look on your face." Tammy grinned, then sobered up quickly when Keller glared at her. "I'm sorry, but I thought it was funny."

"What was funny?" Carter asked as she paused in the doorway, holding onto the door frame. She had put on a robe, and was swaying as she started to move forward.

Tammy got up and went over to her, taking her arm and guiding her to her chair. She winced as she sat down, then laughed suddenly.

"What's so funny?" Keller asked, looking down the table at her.

"You. You came in here the morning after the party last week, bitching about how you'd be walking funny for a week. You remember, the night John did you doggie in the elevator." Carter laughed. "I know how you feel now."

She turned and looked at Tammy. "We have to get some toys. That was great...and I mean in-freekin-credible...but you're not doing that again. Ever."

"I don't think it's a healthy practice, and I have some aids I can share with you." Samuels said. "I'd prefer that you keep insertions to a couple of fingers, three tops." She paused, looking down at the table. "Would you consider..."

"No. I like dick as much as then next girl." Tammy said, trying not to laugh at Samuels discomfort. "But that would feel too much like cheating, even if Sam was there. Besides, who could we get, that we didn't have to kill afterwards?"

"I'm happy with what I have." Carter said, reaching over and taking Tammy's hand. "But go ahead and send your aids us, Andi." She laughed, shaking her head. "Marital aids. Whooda thunk it. I never even knew what they were till my brother got married. Half the girls at Sally's bridal shower gave them to her as gag gifts!"

"And you were how old?" Tammy asked.

"Thirty-one. I've led a sheltered life." Carter laughed. She looked over at Samuels. "You hear anything from Pharris's people? I think the Wraith being down for the count might put a kink in our plans with the Travelers."

"Not yet. But I think we'll get the opposite reaction." Samuels said. "Knowing that the threat from the Wraith is not as great as it has been, should make them more likely to accept your offer to put people outside the city."

She scrolled through several pages on her tablet, then looked over at Carter.

"Suggesting that we put people outside the city like that, I swear, Sam. That was brilliant. It not only gave them more of an incentive to join us, but it solved a problem that I had been worrying about, mainly, where were we going to get the resources for the factories." Samuels shook her head. "I'm sorry, I was just so wrapped up in everything else, I didn't see the forest because of all the trees."

"It's okay, Andi. I only got a glimpse out of the porter door when it opened the first time." Carter said, reaching over and picking up Tammy's glass, taking a small sip. "It hit me while they were talking about how many people they'd cram in those suites..."

"Do you want me to get you something to drink?" Tammy said, sliding her glass out of Sam's reach. She got up and got a glass from the cabinet, filled it with ice, then got cokes from the fridge. "Here, drink this." She said as she poured a coke into her glass, then sat it in front of her.

"What? You'll stick your tongue up my butt, but you don't want to drink after me?" Carter laughed, leaning over and kissing her cheek lightly. "Thank you. I just didn't have the energy."

"Did you have to say that?" Jennifer said. "I had just gotten that image out of my mind."

"John won't do it to you huh?" Tammy laughed. "Hey, did you get spanked the other night? I'm pretty sure Teyla got her bottom warmed. She got the idea from you guys!"

"That's none of your business." Keller said, blushing slightly.

"She did. Just look at her." Tammy laughed. "I bet her butt was pinker than her cheeks are right now!"

"If we could get back to the Travelers. We can shift two hundred people back to Anchorage tomorrow, so we'll be ready anytime they want to start sending people in." Samuels said. "I'd prefer that personnel and goods go through that gate until we're ready to ramp up production. I'd like to keep the location close to the vest for a while. And on that note, I want the Travelers to be our exclusive distributors, once we get ramped up. Anything else we ship out, goes through off world gateways."

"I think we need to touch base with Pharris, where is she by the way?" Carter asked. "She didn't come back with us."

"She wanted to talk to her people face to face. We haven't heard from her yet." Samuels said. "But we can..."

"Where's Geraan?" Tammy asked. "I haven't seen him since breakfast. I guess Phinnar is with him. I'm surprised Pharris is letting him stay, we really haven't spent any time with him."

"Ronin took them over to show them his quarters, and his weapons collection." Samuels said. "He said that he wanted to work with both of them. I think he's enjoying having them around."

Samuels tapped her comm, listened for a moment, then took it off and handed it to Carter. "Ops, for you."

"Carter, go ahead." She said as she put the headset on.

"Colonel, we've got an incoming wormhole. Traveler's. They say it's Counselor Pharris."

"Let her through. And next time she leaves the city, make sure she takes a GDO with her. There's no reason to check every time she comes or goes. Carter out."

"Pharris is coming back. Would you go bring her up?" She asked Samuels as she slid the comm over to her. "I guess we need to set her up with codes for the porter too. I don't want her to think she's a prisoner."

"Do we want to set up a suite for her in one of the towers, or were you planning on her staying here?" Samuels asked as she went to the door.

"Set her up a suite, Andi." Tammy said, glancing over at Carter. "She's going to need office space, but as far as I'm concerned, she can stay here whenever she likes. I like her, and with her here, maybe we'll see Bra'tac more often."

"Put her on the same floor Bra'tac and O'Neill are on." Carter added. "There's no point in making them chase each other all over the city if they want to spend time together. And speaking of spending time together, where the hell are Daniel and Vala? I haven't seen either of them in days."

"Daniel has been exploring the city, and Vala has been working with me." Samuels smiled. "That woman is amazing! She's even more devious than I am!"

"Being host to a Goa'uld for fifty years, then having your own people turn on you when it's removed will do that to you." Carter said. "Vala is smart, but she's still rough around the edges. You be careful with her, Andi. And I mean you make damn sure that you don't piss her off."

"Actually, I've been asking more than telling, and letting her talk about whatever she wants to talk about." Samuels said carefully. "She had a bad experience with a psychologist at the SGC, so I'm keeping my brain mechanic hat in the closet. I'm actually trying to make friends with her."

"Go ahead and try, but it took me more than two years to get through to her." Carter told her. "Once she saw that I trusted her, and depended on her to be there for me, we started making progress."

She looked over at Tammy. "It looks like you got in by proxy. The fact that you're alot like her in some ways helped too." She paused, glancing between the two women. "You should try to build on that. For your own sake. She's a friend worth having, and she's got a hell of a sense of humor!"

The headset she had on beeped again, and she tapped it. "Go on Carter."

"Colonel, we have Counselor Pharris here, and we found something interesting in the gateroom. It appears that there's an auxiliary shield that we weren't aware of. We just found it in the database this morning, and we've managed to activate it."

"Really? What's it...nevermind. We're on the way. Carter out."

"Let's go down to the gateroom." She said as she stood up. "Chuck says that they found something new, some kind of shield."

Interior-Ops Center