Confirming Carter Bk. 02 Daedalus Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, Jack!" She laughed when she pulled her mouth off his cock, licking up the creamy drops of cum around her mouth. She crawled up over him straddling his waist and guiding the spit slickened knob of his cock into the juice dripping slit of her cunt. "How long have you been holding that in? I thought you were going to drown me for a minute there!"

O'Neill groaned as she fit the head of his cock between the lips of her pussy, then eased down onto it, letting the throbbing shaft bull up inside her. His hips jerked mindlessly as the sensitive skin on the glans glided up into the cream soaked depths of her cunt.

"Mmmmmm, do you like that, Jack?" Sandy purred as she laid out on him, her small, firm breasts pressing into his chest. "I think you do. You cock isn't getting soft at all."

O'Neill wrapped his arms around her as his lips sought hers. His hands settled on the cheeks of her ass, holding her as he started working his hips, stroking his cock slowly in and out of her.

"That's right, Jack." Sandy whispered, grinding her cock stuffed cunt down to meet his strokes. "Nice and slow, we've got all night."

Interior-Bedroom

0010 Hours

"So do you think Sandy can get O'Neill to fuck her?" Tammy panted, arching her back as she cupped one breast, her fingers pinching the nipple roughly. Her other hand was between her legs, strumming over her clit as she worked her hips in slow circles.

"uhnnf ghoon uffm scoolm wloood." Sam mumbled, her hands gripping the cheeks of Tammy's ass, pulling her up higher over her face. She drove her tongue as deep as she could up into the juice dripping slit of her cunt, sucking hungrily, then turned her head, taking one puffy pussylip between her teeth, nipping it lightly.

"I bet he's fucking her right now." Tammy panted. She moved her hand down, wrapping her fingers in Sam hair, pulling her head up as she centered her clit over her mouth. "Suck my clit baby. Suck on it, and make me cum!"

"Igmms obommc woobs plaam uh." Sam grunted as she sucked the tender nubbin between her lips and started nibbling on it.

"I know." Tammy laughed, humping her pussy harder onto her face. "I like it when you cum in my mouth too..."

(-)

That's all for Chapter Ten. It's also the end of this part of the story.

I hope you liked this episode, and the entire story. Please post a comment so I know if I'm the right track with this...

Book Three 'Changes' will be posted shortly.