Confirming Carter Bk. 03 Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interior-Bedroom

1040 Hours

She moaned around the head of his cock, surprised that it filled so much of her mouth. She bounce her head up and down, letting the flaring rim slip in and out between her lips, then pressed her head down, taking in more of his shaft.

She choked when the head of his cock hit the back of her throat, and she felt his hands on her head, pulling her up. Easing back till just the head was in her mouth, she looked up at him.

"Don't try to take it all." He smiled. "Just take the head and the first inch or so into your mouth. Use your hand to rub and jerk on the rest of it."

She nodded, not taking his cock out of her mouth.

"Come up here with me." He said, guiding her mouth off of his cock. "We can lay out and get comfortable."

She shook her head as she looked at his cock, watching her hand run up and down the length of it. "I like this." She said. "I'm in a good position for me. I can reach and see everything, and I can see your face too."

"Okay." He said, reaching back and grabbing a pillow. "But before you start again, get my cock wet. Lick it, or spit on your hand and rub it in. Jerk me off, and play with my balls too."

He laid back, spreading his legs wider as he relaxed against the pillow and closed his eyes, sighing as he felt her tongue running up and down over his cock.

Interior-Sateda

1050 Hours

The marines breeched the second part of the complex, and met no resistance. The sergeant came back down the corridor, a shit-eating grin on his face.

"We hit the jackpot, sir." He said, then sobered. "I'm sorry. I forgot that..."

Ronin waved him off. "Show me."

The sergeant led him down the corridor, and turned into the first room that they came too. A marine was kneeling on the floor with half a dozen boxes open in front of him.

Ronin leaned down and picked up a triple barrel shot gun, jacking the slide and checking the chamber. A fond smile crossed his face as he held it in his hands.

"You look natural with that." The sergeant said.

"I learned to use one when I was six." Ronin said softly, sitting the gun back in it's box. "What else do you have?"

"There's thirteen rooms like this one on this level, and there's two more levels under this one." The sergeant told him. "I don't know if the beams will reach the lower level. We may need transponders. There's an elevator in this building. Worst case, we have to move it all upstairs."

"Let them know." Ronin told him. "I don't want to hang around here any longer than we have too. I'm going back to the ship."

"Yes sir." The sergeant said to Ronin's back. He was surprised when Ronin stopped and turned around.

"I grew up not far from here." Ronin said. "On the other side of town."

He looked at the sergeant for a moment, then turned and went up the stairs.

Interior-Bedroom

1050 Hours

"I changed my mind." she said suddenly, getting to her feet and clambering up onto the bed. "I want to feel you in me."

Stretching out in the middle of the bed, she spread her legs, watching him as he rolled over and got up on his knees. He shuffled over until he was between them, the thick shaft of his cock sticking out over her belly.

Sam reached down, wrapping her fingers around it, shucking the skin up and down as she pulled it closer to the fur fringed lips of her pussy.

"Let me do it." She whispered huskily, running the tip of his cock up and down between the fleshy, cream coated lips of her pussy.

She pulled him forward, letting his cockhead press deeper into her, then went back to rubbing it all over the puffy outer lips. She whimpered when the tip brushed across her clit, and she brought it back, centering the head over the stiff little nubbin, grinding her cunt up at it as she held it in place.

Cisco groaned as she teased herself with his cock. His balls were already pulling up under the base of his cock, and he could feel them twitching in their wrinkled sac.

"I...if you don't put i...it in soon..." He gasped.

She looked up at him, her eyes wide. "Oh my god! I'm sorry." She panted. She brought his cock back down between her juice slickened labia, lining it up with the opening of her pussy. "Do it! Stick it in and fuck me Cisco." She moaned as she reached for him.

Pressing his hips forward, he forced the head of his cock into the warm, wet opening of her cunt. He groaned, dropping down and supporting his weight on his forearms, his lips seeking hers as he started stroking his cock in and out.

Sam's legs wrapped around him and she snaked her arms up around his neck. Writhing under him, she marveled at how much better it felt than with her previous lovers. His cock was pounding in and out of her roughly now, his breath rasping in her ear.

"Cum...cum for me. I want to feel it." She panted, humping her pussy up at his cock.

Cisco slid his arms under her, cradling her, then starting to shuttle her up and down over the length of his cock. He spread his knees wider apart, changing the angle of his strokes, thrusting deep into her with long, tip to root lunges.

"Oh god!" She groaned. "Don't stop! Keep fucking me like that you big beautiful bastard. Oh shit. I...it's nev...never been li...like this."

She clung to him as he pounded his cock in and out of the spasming sheath of her cunt, waves of sensation crashing over her as he fucked her. Whimpering happily, she hooked her heels under his asscheeks, spurring him on like a rider with a horse.

Cisco jaws clenched and he growled deep in his throat as he felt the first hot slugs of cum surging up his cockshaft, then bursting free, coating the soft inner walls of her pussy. He buried his cock balls deep, humping forward in short jerking strokes, barely withdrawing as his balls emptied themselves inside her.

"Yesssss!" She screamed, thrashing and writhing under him frantically. His hot cum filled her clasping cunt channel to overflowing, and she could feel it running out of her as he kept slamming his cock into her.

Her legs worked steadily as she humped and arched her cunt up at him. She clasped his hips between her knees, urging him to give her longer strokes.

"Please." She whined. "Give it to me. Fuck me Cisco. I want to feel it moving in me!"

Gasping and panting for breath, he nodded into her neck and started moving his hips, letting his cock slide in and out of her. He slowed his strokes gradually, but moved steadily over her as she wriggled under him.

"Oh god." She laughed a couple of minutes later. "No one has every done it like that before. Well, Tammy has made me cum better, but I've never been fucked like that. That was amazing!"

Letting her arms drop from around his neck, she flopped back on the bed. Her legs still held him, looser now, but she kept up a slow, steady pumping motion, digging her heels into his asscheeks.

Cisco raised up over her, smiling down at her.

"You liked that, huh?" He laughed. "I usually call that a quickie."

"The first time is always a quickie." She giggled, and pulling him down onto her, she kissed him hungrily. When she pulled away, she smiled up at him. "We can take our time the next time." She paused, staring up at him as he started moving his hips on his own again. "And that's going to be soon, isn't it?"

Interior-Apollo Bridge

1200 Hours

"All the holds are full, but Daedalus will be here in about twenty minutes." Lorne said. "We'll stay and fly cover for them, just in case."

Ronin just nodded.

"I know this was hard for you, Ronin. But we did good today." Lorne said. "And I don't think your people would mind."

"No, they'd want us to have it, instead of the Genii." Ronin said quietly. "I just didn't expect to feel this way. It's still my home."

"I feel the same way when I go back to San Francisco. That's in California, back on Earth." Lorne said. "But Atlantis is starting to feel like home, and I want to make it safe for all of us."

"It is home now, and we will make it safe." Ronin said slowly. "Sateda and Earth are the past, Atlantis is the future. It's time to make families, and be part of something."

Interior-Apollo Bridge

1310 Hours

"We should be back in about an hour, John." Ronin said. "We just broke orbit and went into hyperspace." He paused for a moment. "What's going on? I told Ops to put me through to the colonel, and I got you."

"Jennifer said that she was taking the day off." Sheppard said. "And she would have called me in anyway. I am the military commander of the city."

"If you say so." Ronin grunted. "Have you heard anything about Tammy? Is she doing better?"

"Jenn says she has an infection, and a low grade fever. She's going to keep her for another night."

"Then we need to get people in there." Ronin said under his breath.

"There's a squad of marines at the door, and Jenn said Cisco was there all night." Sheppard said. "He slept in her chair next to Tammy's bed."

"He didn't tell me that." Ronin said, looking surprised. He looked at Sheppard staring back at him on the monitor. "I like him, John. I think we just got real lucky."

"Yeah, I had heard good things about him, but if I had known the truth about him, he'd be an officer, working for me, not your captain of the guard."

"Like I said, we just got lucky." Ronin laughed.

"So what did you get?" Sheppard asked. "You find what you were looking for?"

Ronin nodded. "We don't have a count, but Apollo is maxed out, and Daedalus is close. Weapons and ammunition. There was also a Genii lab, your marines said that they were building nukes. We left it intact, I figured we were already taking what they think is theirs, there wasn't any reason to make the situation worse."

"Good thinking." Sheppard said. "And if they don't come in diplomatically, we can always go back and blow it later, now that we know it's there. That was a smart move, not killing any of their guys."

"They'll have a thousand men at that site tomorrow." Ronin said. "Or at least I would. Ladon Radim isn't as bad as Cowen, but he's smarter, and that makes him more dangerous."

"We'll let Samuels handle it. That's what she's there for." Sheppard said. "She's still talking about sending Vala as an emissary. God help them."

Interior-Bedroom

1430 Hours

"Can we go over to the infirmary and see Tammy? I want to see Jacob too." Sam said. She was laying across his back, her head resting on his shoulder. "We've done it three times, and..."

"Four." he said. "You forgot the time that you..."

"That doesn't count!" She laughed, smacking his shoulder lightly. "You never pulled out, so that just counts as one long one."

"If you're going to be that way, we've only done it twice." He said seriously. "I didn't pull out after the first time either."

"And she did say that we had to do it three times." Sam said as she rolled off him and slid off the side of the bed. "But that just means that we can do it again when we get back. Or you can just owe me one."

"Come on, let's get in the shower, then get dressed." She said as she skipped toward the bathroom. "I want to go by the mess hall too. I'm starving!"

Cisco smiled as he followed her into the bathroom.

* * * * *

They ended up doing it again in the shower, then twice more in Cisco's suite, once on the floor in the living room, and again in his bedroom. Sam had explained that they had to break it in, or it would be bad luck. When they had showered again, and he'd gotten fresh clothes, they went over to visit Tammy in the infirmary.

* * * * *

Interior-Infirmary

1540 Hours

"Can I see her, Jenn?" Sam asked as she stepped into her office. "Is she awake?"

Keller looked up and smiled. "She's awake, and doing much better. So much better as a matter of fact, that if you promise to make her stay in bed, I might be talked into letting you take her home tonight."

"Oh god, Jennifer. That would make me feel so much better." Sam said, coming around the desk and hugging her. She stepped back, holding her at arms length. "You and Teyla can still come over, and we'll call Vala too. We can have a slumber party!" She laughed.

"That actually sounds like fun." Jennifer laughed. "But she can't have any alcohol, and I'm not kidding, she has to stay in bed. Or at least stretch out on a couch. She has to stay off her feet for a few days."

"And I almost forgot, John called a little while ago." She said. "Ronin is back, and they're going through what they got right now. He sounded like a kid at christmas."

"They got that much?"

"Filled both ships apparently. At least, that's what John said."

Sam let her go and turned toward the door. "Cisco." She said. "Call Ronin, they're back. Get with him and go through what they got. You guys get thirty percent, off the top."

"I don't like leav..." He began as he stepped into the doorway.

"There's a squad of marines outside the door, and you can send more if it will make you feel better." She laughed. "Now go, I'm not going to want you around when I talk to Tammy anyway."

He looked at her, then nodded. "You keep your shield on. And stay in sight of the marines. Promise me."

She nodded. "I promise." She said seriously.

He stepped away, and she saw him talking to the marine outside the door as she came out of the office, and knew that at least one more squad was on the way.

* * * * *

"Hi, sweetie." Tammy smiled as Sam came over to her bed. She was holding baby Jacob cradled in her arms. He was sleeping, but he kicked and jerked every few moments.

"Do babies dream, Jennifer?" Sam asked.

"Everyone dreams, Sam." Jennifer said as she picked him up. "He's probably having dreams about still being in the womb." She looked down at Tammy. "I'm sorry, but I really need to put him back in the chamber and hook up the IV. It's doing wonders for him. He's put on almost a pound already."

She paused, bouncing him gently as he made a whimpering sound. "But I promise, you can take him home tomorrow."

They both nodded, and she walked off, heading for the back of the infirmary.

"Well now, you have a rosy glow about you that just hearing that Jacob can come home wouldn't give you." Tammy smiled.

"Well, before we came over here, Jenn told me that she might let you come home too." Sam smiled back. "But you'd have to stay in bed, or at least lay on a couch or something."

"That is good news!" Tammy said, looking at her closely. "But that isn't what I was thinking."

"I know." Sam said, blushing slightly, but smiling nonetheless.

"So why are you holding out on me?" Tammy asked. "You know I want to hear about it!"

"Can we wait till we get home?" Sam asked. "I mean, what if someo..."

"Oh shit! He wasn't any good, was he?" Tammy gasped, a look of disappointment on her face.

"Oh god no!" Sam blurted out. "He was incredible. He was the best I ever...I mean, except you of course...he..."

"Tell me! My feelings aren't hurt." Tammy laughed. "As long as you had a good time. Did you do it three times like I told you?"

"Oh yeah, we did it...we did it three times."

"You did it more? You little slut!" Tammy giggled. "How many times."

"I'm not sure." Sam said, blushing a deep red. "We couldn't agree on what counted as one. So we did it at least twice in our bed, once in the shower...and twice at his place. Once on the floor, and once in the bed."

"Five times?" Tammy said. "I'm impressed. But what do you mean you couldn't decide what counted?"

"Well, he didn't you know...pull out before we started doing it again." Sam said, looking down at the floor. "That happened twice. So I'm not sure if it's two, or four times in our bed."

"Oh god!" Tammy moaned, her hand going under the sheets and between her legs. "Are you serious? Fuck! I'm gonna scrap Boris if he's that good."

"Oh, don't do that!" Sam laughed. "I like Boris. I tell him what to do and he does exactly that. He...just did what he wanted. It felt good and all, but it wasn't the same. I like them both though."

She looked at Tammy with a small smile on her face, then leaned closer, so her lips almost touched her ear.

"Oooooohhhh, I'm going to like this!" Tammy said as she felt her warm breath on her ear.

"I...I sucked his dick." Sam said in a conspiratorial whisper. "I had never done that before, and I felt so nasty doing it too! I was looking at his face while I did it, and he was really enjoying it!"

"You never gave a guy a blowjob before?" Tammy said, looking at her in disbelief. "How old are you? And where did you grow up, a convent?"

"They...you know, asked me too, but it just never felt like...I don't know." Sam muttered. "I did handjobs and stuff, but most of the time they would just get on top of me and do it."

"Oh baby." Tammy said, taking her hand. "I'm sorry. You deserve better than that."

"I...it wasn't them...well, not all the time." Sam said. "I...I was different, not like I am now. You wouldn't have...we wouldn't have..."

"I know." Tammy said. "Andi fucking up like she did opened up a whole new world for you, for all of us. I'm glad she made us possible. I've never been as happy with anyone else as I am with you. Even when we're old and grey I'm going to like being your lover."

Interior-Warehouse East Pier

1600 Hours

Cisco walked the short distance from the porter to the warehouse, and as he stepped inside, he saw Ronin standing talking to Sheppard and Caldwell near a stack of crates.

Sheppard spotted him as he approached.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"The colonel wanted some private time with Lady Tammy." He told him. He looked over at Ronin. "I left three squads of marines with them. One in the back of the infirmary, and two covering the door and corridors."

Ronin nodded, turning back to Sheppard.

Before he could say anything, Sheppard spoke up.

"I know you want some of this stuff for your guards, but we can use it alot more..."

"We get thirty percent, off the top. And we decide what we want first." Cisco interrupted him.

"What?" Caldwell said. "Just who the hell do..."

"That came right from the colonel." Cisco said. "And if you don't like it, take it up with her."

He turned and looked at Ronin.

"So what did you get?" He asked. "No problems? No one hurt?"

"We got what we wanted, and more." Ronin said. "That was a good idea, going to Sateda. I'm glad you said something."

"You okay?" Cisco asked. "That had to tough for you."

Ronin nodded. "We need go through and see what we have. We might as well split it out three ways if she wants us to take thirty percent."

He looked over at Sheppard. "Have our stuff stacked in the lobby of fifty-eight. We'll move it when we know where we're going to put it."

"How do you know I'm not going to screw you?" Sheppard laughed.

Ronin glanced over at Caldwell, then back at Sheppard. "Because that's not the kind of man you are, and we all know it."

Interior-Tower Fifty-Eight

1640 Hours

"The conference room I was telling you about is just down the hall." Samuels said as they stepped off the elevator. "It takes up half this floor, and we can set it up anyway you want."

They went down the hall, turned a corner and went through a set of double doors. The room was dominated by a large table at the front, sitting in front of a large monitor flanked by whiteboards. the center of the room was filled with chairs, and the outside walls were lined with shelves and bookcases.

"You're right, doc." Cisco said. "This will make a good assembly area, or maybe even a training room. We won't need all those chairs, but I'd like to keep the table, and maybe a dozen of the chairs?"

"Are you thinking about using this space for workouts and training?" Samuels asked. "I can get you mats and some equipment, mostly things like free weights, speed bags, boxing kinds of stuff. Would that help?"

"That would be great." Cisco told her. "How many of these rooms did you say you had?"