Confirming Carter Bk. 03 Changes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too, colonel." Sandy said. "I don't know if it will make you feel any better, but the average Genii is ready for a change. They don't like hiding all the time, and there's talk about wanting a change of government. They have contact with most of the cultures in this galaxy, and they see how other people live. I think once they hear that the Wraith have basically been eliminated as a threat, they're going to want things to change."

"You're probably right, but that's one that we're going to stay out of." Sam said. "I don't want to get pulled into any civ..." She stopped when she noticed Sandy looking past her, a small smile on her face.

Looking back over her shoulder, she saw O'Neill backing away from the door.

"Coward!" She laughed, turning in her chair and looking at the door. "Get your ass back in here, Jack. We're just talking anyway."

O'Neill shuffled into the office, giving Sam a sheepish grin. He stood just inside the doorway, kicking one foot into the floor as he looked around, avoiding eye contact with both of them.

"Did you need something, Jack?" Sandy said, smiling brightly at him.

"Huh? No, I was just in the building and..."

"Really? What were you doing over here, Jack?" Sam asked, looking him up and down.

"I was, um, you know...doing stuff...I do it all the time." He said.

"Oh, isn't he the cutest thing?" Sandy laughed, getting up and coming around her desk. She went over and put her arms around him, leaning close for a kiss.

"I shall avert my eyes." Sam laughed, bringing her hand up to cover her eyes. She spread her fingers and watched as he kissed Sandy eagerly, his hand coming down and cupping her asscheek.

"No, really Jack, what are you doing over here?" Sam asked when they broke apart.

"Well, if you have to know." He said glancing over at Sandy. "Bra'tac is chasing Pharris all over the house, naked mind you, and that's just too much wrinkled flesh for any man to handle."

Both women burst out laughing. Sam recovered first, and she grinned at him as she stood up.

"So you thought you'd come over here where you could check out some firm young female flesh?" She laughed. She patted him on the shoulder, then smacked him on the butt as she walked by him. "I'm proud of you Jack."

She stopped at the door, her hand on the knob, looking back at them.

"Sock. Doorknob. Nuff said." She grinned, then laughed as she pulled the door closed behind her.

Interior-Robotics Lab, Central Tower

0900 Hours

"Unh, unh, unh." Tammy grunted as Boris hammered his cock in and out of her pussy in a series of rapid-fire strokes.

He was kneeling between her legs as he fucked her roughly, one of her legs was stretched out and chained to the foot of the bed, the other was suspended from the ceiling. Boris was clutching the leg pointed toward the ceiling, jerking her down at his cock as he jammed his hips forward.

Tammy tried to swim up through the mindnumbing storm of stimuli rolling over her, but every time she got close to reality, he changed his stroke, or added a new sensation to what his cock was doing.

Boris stared down at her blandly as he pounded his cock into her, his program automatically varying his movements in response to her reactions.

Interior-Andi Samuels Office, East Tower

0925 Hours

"Got a minute, doc?" Sheppard asked as he stepped into Andi's office.

"Not really, John." She said, not looking up at him. "The colonel just told me that she wants me to split off three operations and make them independent departments, the coronation is less than four weeks away and we're nowhere close to ready for that, and..."

"Yeah, she just hit me with half a dozen new projects too." He said as he closed the door and dropped into a chair.

"Okay, what do you want, John?" Andi sighed, pushing her laptop away and leaning back in her chair.

"She's not trying to push you out, or replace you." He said lightly. "After Tammy, you're the most important person in the city to her. Without you, none of this would be possible. You're the architect of what we're doing, and she needs you to keep being there for her."

"Did you send you over here to tell me that?"

"No, as a matter of fact, she asked me not to say anything. But she cares about you doc, and she's scared that you might have the wrong idea about what's going on and..."

"Then why is she shutting me out, John? She deleted the video from the gateroom the day Tammy wa..."

"No, she didn't. I deleted those videos." He told her, looking at her steadily. "Ronin called me and told me what was going on, and I thought it best that there not be a record of what happened. I didn't tell her about it until later."

"So what really happened, John? What's so important about that day that she doesn't want me to know about it?" Andi asked.

Sheppard looked at her for a moment, then tossed a flash drive onto her desk.

"If you really want to know, now's your chance." He said softly. "But it's going to be your only chance, because I'll be taking that with me."

Samuels picked up the drive, looking at it as she turned it in her hand. She glanced up at him, then back at the drive.

"Is this really that important, John?" She asked. "Am I goi..."

"Those videos show her doing what was in the best interest of her city and her people." He said. "That's what she's always going to do. I think we should trust her, and help her, any way we can."

"So only five people know what happened that morning. You, Sam, Tam..."

"Four." He told her. "Tammy hasn't seen that either. The colonel told her that she had taken care of the problem, and she didn't ask any questions."

"Tammy's not in the loop on this?" She asked. "What else does she have going that we don't know about?"

"There's lots of loops, doc. And they all connect to one person." He laughed. "All we can do is make sure we don't tie knots in the ones we're in. Which can be a tricky proposition sometimes."

"I guess you're right." She said, a smile spreading across her face. She tossed the drive back and leaned back in her chair. "I trust your judgment, Sir John. She made an excellent choice for her first knight of the realm."

"Thanks, doc." He grinned as he dropped the drive in his pocket. "But can we talk about some other stuff? I want to reach out to McKay, and I need a wedding planner..."

Interior-Robotics Lab, Central Tower

1000 Hours

Sam stepped quietly into the lab and walked across the room, stopping just outside the small bedroom she'd had installed.

She smiled when she saw Tammy kneeling face down on the bed, blindfolded, her hands cuffed behind her back. Her legs were spread wide and chained to either side of the bed, with a stack of pillows under her hips to support her.

Boris was on his knees behind her, his hands holding her asscheeks apart as he licked and sucked at the wrinkled pink ring of her asshole. There was a small probe between her pussylips, and the tip jiggled and vibrated randomly, teasing her G-spot. The other end of the U-shaped device was centered over her clit, and a series of nubs and bumps vibrated and moved over that tender organ.

Tammy moaned, her body jerking and twitching as Boris feasted on her tender asshole. The probes stimulating her G-spot and clit kept alternating their rhythm, keeping her in a constant state of excitement, but never letting her actually cum. She was starting to get frustrated when she felt the pitch increase on both devices, and Boris moved his mouth away from her ass bud.

"Awwwww." she whimpered at the loss of his mouth, followed immediately by a gasping, "Oh god!"

Sam just barely kept from laughing out loud, then smiled as she saw Boris move up behind her, fitting the head of his cock into the tight opening of Tammy's asshole. She was relieved when she noticed that he had changed cocks, and the one he was about to shove up her ass was much smaller than the one he had started with. She was pleased that the subroutine she had written for that had actually worked.

She watched as he pressed his cockhead into her ass, making Tammy gasp, a small whine coming from her throat. Sam's fingers worked the button on her slacks, and she slid the zipper down, then let them fall around her feet. Stepping out of them, she crawled up on the bed and knelt in front of Tammy, then eased down so she was sitting spreadlegged against the headboard, her pussy right under Tammy's face.

"Fuck her, Boris. Fuck her tight little asshole while she eats me." She said quietly as she wrapped her fingers in Tammy's hair, pulling her mouth down onto the fur fringed lips of her pussy.

Tammy started licking and sucking eagerly, moaning into Sam's pussy as Boris started stroking his cock slowly in and out of her asshole. Her hips humped back at him as her tongue drilled up into Sam's juicing pussy slit, her body responding instinctively to each new sensation.

Boris pressed his cock steadily into the tight, wrinkled ring of Tammy's ass. Lubricant oozed from small pores lining the shaft, easing its passage. He forced the thick shaft deeper, not stopping until the hairs at the base of his cock tickled her asshole, making her moan. He held his cock still for a few moments, then started stroking it in and out slowly.

Sam sighed, closing her eyes and smiling as Tammy's tongue darted between the lips of her pussy, then drilled deep into the juiced soaked hole. She groaned when she moved her mouth up, sucking her clit between her lips, then went back to fucking her tongue up into her pussy.

Tammy shivered as she surrendered to the onslaught of sensations. The G-spot probe was vibrating wildly, while the one on her clit had changed to making delightful sucking motions. Boris's cock pumped slowing in and out of her asshole, each stroke getting progressively longer, but he was fucking her so gently that she jerked and spasmed every time he moved inside her. She was trying to figure out when he had put a pussy in front of her face, and how Sam had made it taste so much like her own pussy.

A soft chirp sounded in Sam's ear, and she reached up and took off her comm. Pressing Tammy's face harder into her twitching cunt mound. She ground her crotch up at her face as she stared down at her.

"Make me cum baby." She gasped softly. "Suck me, and make me cum in your face. Oh god, I need it so bad!"

Tammy started eating her hungrily, her tongue moving up and centering over her clit. She sucked the stiff nubbin into her mouth, chewing on it with her lips, then dropped her mouth back down, plastering her lips to Sam's creaming cunt hole, her tongue lashing around wildly as she brushed her nose back and forth over her clit.

"Oh shit! That's perfect, baby. Keep doing it just like that." Sam groaned as she felt her pussy flutter and spasm, then a wave a pleasure swelled over her. Her head rocked from side to side as she writhed under Tammy's talented tongue, and she whimpered happily as she came again and again.

Tammy moaned and sucked harder, lapping up the pearly droplets of girl cum that drooled in a steady stream from Sam's pussy. She whined when her mouth was pushed away from the tasty morsel, then groaned when her face hit a pillow as she tried to get it back.

Sam eased up on the bed, then slid reluctantly off the side. She picked up her pants and was pulling them back on as she stepped over to the bed, leaning close to whisper in Boris's ear.

"Make her cum, Boris." She said softly. "Full sensory overload, reactive response routine bravo, execute." She kissed him on the cheek, putting her headset back on as she turned toward the door.

The headset was chirping as she put it on, and she tapped it lightly, saying, "Go on Carter."

Interior-John Sheppard's Office, North Tower

1030 Hours

Sheppard, Caldwell and Vala sat in chairs in front of Sheppard's desk while she paced back and forth in front of it. She stopped and turned to them, directing her attention to Vala.

"So you know what we want to do, and you think you can pull it off?" She asked her. "And you have the transponders on, right?"

"We've been over it all already, Samantha, so yes, I know what we want to do." Vala told her. "And I have the transponders on, all five of them." She reached up, touching one of her small stud earrings. "But if you don't mind, I'd like to keep the ones in the earrings. They're precious!"

"I hoped you'd like them." Sam smiled, then turned to Caldwell.

"Stephen, tell Kevin that if anything goes wrong, he's to beam her out." She said. "If he loses the signal on her for more than a few seconds, uncloak the jumpers and take her out that way. Is that understood?"

"We've got it covered, colonel." Caldwell said, trying not to smile. "Marks is ready, we all are. Now all that's left is to go do it."

He stood up, holding his hand out to Vala.

"Lady Vala, if you're ready..." He said.

"Thank you, Stephen." She said as she took his hand and stood up. She leaned forward, smiling at Sam. "Everything is going to be fine, Samantha. We'll see you in a few hours." She said as she kissed her on the cheek.

"You better." Sam muttered as she watched Caldwell tap his come. A second later, the glare of an Asgard beam flared and faded, and they were gone.

"She's going to be fine, colonel." Sheppard said as he leaned back in his chair, stretching his legs out and crossing them at the ankle. "If it does get squirrely, the Genii will get a big surprise when they see they can't hurt our troops. My guys have orders not to return fire by the way. If the Genii fire on them, they're to hold position until Daedalus can beam them out. Stephen's jumpers have orders not to fire as well."

"Good thinking." She said. "The last thing we need is for this to go balls up because one of our guys killed a Genii."

She smiled at him as she walked toward the door.

"I have one more thing to do. Tammy and I will see you in the conference room around noon. Why don't you order us up some food, I'm already a little hungry."

"I can do that." He said, waving at her. "Where is Tammy by the way? I haven't seen her all morning."

"Oh, she's been tied up." Sam said lightly. "I'm going to go see if I can free her up right now."

Interior-Robotics Lab, Central Tower

1050 Hours

Tammy was still face down on the bed when Sam came into the lab, but now she was stretched out in its center, her arms and legs secured to the four posts on the corners of the bed. She wasn't moving, except for an occasional jerk or twitch. She had lapsed into unconsciousness a few minutes before.

Boris was kneeling behind her, his cock slipping back and forth between her asscheeks as he pushed them together. He had changed cocks again, and the fat knob of the long, thick cock he was pumping between the fleshy mounds of her ass poked out every time he stroked forward.

He looked over at Sam as she approached the bed, smiling and opening his mouth to speak. Sam held her finger to her lips, then motioned for him to come over and join her.

"You did very well today Boris, and I'm proud of you." She said softly, leaning close and kissing him on the cheek.

"Thank you, mistress." He said.

"Now, be a good boy, and come down here and turn around." She said as she sat on the edge of the bed. When he was facing her, she reached between his legs, pressing into the flesh under his balls. His penis dropped off into her hand, and she sat it on the bed beside her, then picked up her favorite, the eight inch uncircumcised one, and snapped it in place.

She pushed him back and took his hand, leading him around the bed. Stripping quickly, she crawled onto the bed, reaching over and unclipping the chains from Tammy's cuffs, then pushing her arm and leg out of the way. Rolling over onto her back, she held out her arms as she spread her legs.

"Come make mama happy, Boris." She smiled as he climbed onto the bed and slipped between her legs, his fleshy cockhead gliding easily between the lightly furred lips of her pussy. "Mmmmmm, that's a good boy."

* * * * *

Tammy moaned softly as she slowly regained consciousness. She felt the bed rocking and shaking under her, but she couldn't feel Boris's cock inside her. She wiggled her hips, and realized that her left leg was free. She opened her eyes, surprised when she saw her left hand in front of her face. Lifting her head, she looked to that side, gasping when she saw Sam up on her knees, with Boris kneeling behind her, slamming his cock into her sloppy wet cunt slit with long, powerful strokes.

Sam's face was buried in her forearms as she humped her ass back to meet his strokes. She was moaning non-stop, and it was obvious that they had been going at it for a while, and that she was going to cum soon.

Tammy watched them for a few minutes, then reached over and unclipped the chain from the cuff on her other wrist, then slid down, repeating the process on her ankle. She smiled as she saw Sam shudder, her hips jerking more frantically back onto Boris's cock.

"Oh fuck, that is so good." Sam groaned as her pussy fluttered and squeezed around his piledriving prickshaft. She looked back over her shoulder at him, her eyes glazed with passion. "Who's your little slut, Boris? Huh, who do you love, baby?"

Boris pushed her away, making his cock slip from her quivering cunt channel. He pushed her over, and she rolled onto her back, her arms reaching up for him. Climbing up over her quickly, Boris straddled her chest, his asscheeks resting on her tits, and his knees nudging into her armpits. He reached down, his fingers wrapping in her hair as he guided her mouth onto his cock.

"Yeah, that's a good little slut." He said as she engulfed his cockhead and started sucking on it feverishly. He looked down at her, his hips working in time with his hands as he fucked his cock in and out of her mouth. "You ready for a mouthful of cum you little cunt? You want a hot load of jizz in your mouth, and all over your little slut face, don't you?"

Sam stared up at him in wide-eyed wonder, nodding her head as best she could as she sucked on his stone hard cockshaft. The knob of his cock drove into her throat, making her gag, but she just sucked harder, her hands on his asscheeks, pulling him up higher so he could plunge his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Un-fucking-believable!" Tammy whispered as she watched them. She moved closer, and she saw Sam glance over at her, then look back up at Boris. Seconds later, her cheeks bulged, and she moaned around his cock, and Tammy saw rivulets of pseudo-cum drooling from around his cock as he fucked it into her mouth.

Sam swallowed quickly, but Boris fired off another steaming load of spunk, filling her mouth to overflowing. She turned her head, forcing his cock out of her mouth, then brought her hand down, wrapping it around the twitching shaft, jerking on it roughly as another spurt of creamy liquid erupted from his piss slit.

"Holy shit, Sam!" Tammy giggled as Sam pumped on Boris's cock frantically, her mouth open as she directed the spray all over her flushed, sweaty face.

Boris fired off another half dozen enormous wads, and by the time he was done, Her face was coated with thick globs of sticky white liquid. Looking up at him, she sucked his cockknob back between her lips, milking the thick shaft as she moaned happily in her throat.

Finally, Sam pushed him away, and Boris moved down, stretching out over her. His arms slipped under her, and he held her gently, his mouth coming down onto hers in a passionate kiss. He pulled away after a moment and smiled down at her.

"I love you mistress." He said softly.

"I love you too, Boris." Sam said, leaning up to kiss him lightly on the lips. "Now get off me, and go get cleaned up. That's a good boy."

"What the hell was that?" Tammy asked as she watched Boris move around the end of the bed then go out into the lab. She turned and looked back at Sam, laughing when she saw her scooping his cum off her face and licking it from her fingers. "And what the hell are you doing?"