Confirming Carter Bk. 03 Changes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fine, send him up when he gets here." She said. "Did he say what he wanted?"

"No ma'am, he said it was personal."

She closed the channel and sat back down, looking over at Tammy.

"What do you think?" She asked. "This about Jennifer, or..."

"I'm pretty sure it's about Jenn. We've been pretty rough on her, especially with the jokes."

They heard the elevator door open, and a moment later Sheppard stepped into the room. He was barefoot, wearing a pair of loose black lounging pants and a cream colored peasant shirt.

"Thanks for letting me come up." He said with a smile. "You got a beer around here? I'm out over at my place."

"In the fridge." Sam said, looking him over. "It's nice to see you in something besides fatigues, John."

"I like the look." Tammy said. "You'd fit right in on a Caribbean beach. Which reminds me, you surf don't you?"

"I used to." He said. "It's been years since I've had a chance."

"Well, if you want try it again, I was thinking about taking the boys over to the mainland and teaching them how." She said. "The pool is nice, but there's something about swimming in the ocean..."

Sheppard nodded, taking a sip of his beer.

"What's on your mind, John." Sam asked. "If it's about what happened with Jennifer earlier..."

He shook his head and took another long drink from his beer.

"I need to go to Earth." He said quietly, not looking at her. "I just got a message through the SGC. My brother had a heart attack, and he's in pretty bad shape."

"I don't know if we can do that, John." Sam said. "We don't know if they still want to arrest you for..."

"I'll go with him." Tammy said. "They owe us for giving Landry safe passage, and Hayes will know that if he touches me, all bets are off, and you'll come after us, guns ablazin'."

"I like that idea even less, but you're probably right." Sam said. "But we need to talk to Andi about this. She's been working with them, and can give us a better idea of what the mood is."

* * * * *

"I think the best way to handle it is to tell them that Tammy wants to make an official visit to Earth. As a member of her delegation, John would enjoy diplomatic immunity, which we would insist on for all our people."

"That will take too long, Andi." Tammy said. "We need to do this now. So the first thing we need to do is find out if there are any outstanding charges against John, and if there are, go to Hayes and have them dropped. Hell, he can issue a fucking pardon for all I care."

"That's what I'm thinking." Sam said. "We're doing more for them than they are for us right now. Reach out to Landry, then Hayes if you have too."

"I'll go get started, but you'll have to give me a couple hours." Andi said as she stood up and walked over to the door. "It's after business hours on Earth, so this could take a while."

"Thanks, Andi. Just let us know what you find out." Sam said.

Interior-Bedroom

0015 Hours

"I don't like letting you go to Earth, but you're right, it's the only way to handle this." Sam said. "You be careful, and check in with every few hours..."

"I will." Tammy said, then frowned, reaching over her to push Boris away. "Back off Boris, it's my turn with her." She looked at Sam again. "Is he going to do that all the time? I mean, am I going to have to compete with him for your attention?"

"No sweetie." Sam laughed, rolling over and smiling at him.

"Give mama a kiss, baby." She said, putting her arms around him and kissing him lightly. "Now be a good boy and move over to the other side of the bed, and go to sleep."

"Yes mistress." he said as he moved over to the far side of the bed and stretched out. His eyes closed as he folded his hands over his chest and lay still.

"He looks dead." Tammy said as Sam turned back to her.

"Sleep mode." She smiled as she crawled up and lay out on top of her, brushing her lips across Tammy's. "Now, you said something about wanting my attention?"

(-)

So ends Chapter Four of Book Three, Changes. Read Chapter Five to see what happens next.

Please leave a comment on whether you like the story or not...getting feedback helps in the writing process...