Confirming Carter Bk. 04 Expansion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw Sam and Kinai kissing near the porter down the block, and she hurried to catch up.

(-)

Interior-Bedroom

2200 Hours

"By the gods." Kinai whispered as they stepped out of the porter into the living room. "Where...where are we?"

"This is our home." Sam said, grabbing her hand and pulling her toward the bedroom.

"Here, take these." Tammy said, holding out the pitchers. "I'll get some glasses."

"We don't need glasses." Sam said as she led Kinai through the door into the bedroom. "We'll just lick it off of her."

"Oooohhh, kinky." Tammy laughed as she followed them.

She sat the pitchers on her desk and hit the comm. When it beeped she said, "Cisco, we're in the residence, you can come up if you want."

"Thank you Tammy, but I'm going back out." He said. "Ronin is on call if you need him."

"Good luck Cisco." She said. "You better not come home alone. That's an order"

"I don't plan to my queen." He laughed.

"How do you get this thing open?" Sam groaned as she tried to get Kinai's vest off.

"Wait...wait a moment." Kinai gasped, stepping away from her. "Did he just call you..."

"You didn't know?" Tammy grinned, looking over at her as she pulled her t-shirt over her head. She kicked her boots off and opened her jeans as she stepped toward her.

Kinai shook her head as she watched Sam walk over to the bed, then looked over at Tammy.

"You hit the jackpot sweetie." Tammy said as she walked toward her. "You get to fuck the two hottest bitches in the city tonight."

"But...but you're the queens." She said "I don't know..."

Sam kicked off her sandals and pushed her jeans down. She kicked them off as she pulled her vest over her head and tossed it across the room. She fell back on the bed, sliding up until she was resting against the pillows. Her hand moved down between her legs as she watched Tammy toying with Kinai.

"That's not a problem is it?" Tammy asked as she opened a tab at the top of her vest, then opened the snaps and pushed it off over her shoulders. "Look at her sweetie, she wants you. You can leave if you want, but I'm going to fuck her whether you're here or not."

Her hands dropped down and opened the top button on her pants, then opened the second one.

"You have two choices Kinai." she said softly as she opened the third button. "You can stay and serve your queens, or you can leave."

She glanced over at Sam, then back at Kinai, seeing that she was breathing hard, her eyes closed as Tammy undressed her.

"I think you want to stay." She whispered, slipping her hand into the front of her pants.

"Tell me you want to stay Kinai." She said as her fingers slid between the moist, clean shaved lips of her pussy. "I want to hear you say it."

"I wish to serve my queens." Kinai purred, putting her arms around Tammy's neck. Her lips opened as Tammy's pressed against them, kissing her hungrily.

(-)

"She is insatiable." Kinai panted, breaking their kiss and rolling away from Sam. She raised up on her elbows, watching as Tammy writhed under Angelo, moaning loudly as he drove his cock into her with long hard strokes.

"She is that." Sam grunted, sliding up onto her, lifting her breast and taking the wide ring of her areole in her mouth, sucking on it.

Kinai moaned as she felt her leg pressing against the tender flesh of her pussy, arching up toward her as she pulled her down against her, her own leg grinding against Sam's cunt mound.

"Please, can we rest?" She asked, pulling Sam up higher on her. "I...I am getting sore..."

"Wimp." Sam laughed, rolling off of her then sliding over to the side of the bed.

"Are you thirsty? We have a little ale left." She said as she held her hand out. "Or we can go in the kitchen and get something else."

"Something else. I've had enough ale." Kinai as she took her hand and let her pull her up from the bed.

As they walked out of the bedroom, Sam notice the lights in the guest room were on, and she walked over, looking inside.

"Hi Larrin." She said when she saw her propped against the headboard, looking at a tablet. "I thought Cisco or Ronin would have taken you over to your quarters..."

"They offered to, but this bed is so comfortable. It's much softer than what I usually sleep on."

"That's fine, we're going in the kitchen to get something to drink, maybe some food." Sam told her, pulling Kinai up beside her. "You can come with us if you'd like."

"I could eat." Larrin said, tossing the tablet aside and climbing out of the bed.

She was wearing a tank top that came down to her waist, and nothing else. She grinned as she looked over at Sam.

"No point in getting dressed I guess."

"I'm not going to, and I'm hiding her clothes till we're done with her." Sam said. She looked back at Kinai, letting her eyes run up and down over her body. "And that might be a while."

"I have to work in the morning." Kinai said.

"No, you have to do as your queen commands. Now shut up."

Looking back over at the bedroom door she said, "We're going to get something to eat Tammy, do you want anything?"

A moment later she said, "Okay, we'll call you when it's ready."

(-)

As they walked into the kitchen, she said, "Larrin, get Kinai something to drink. You know where everything is."

She hit the RS button on the comm, and when they answered, she said, "I'd like scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, sausage, both patties and links, some biscuits, gravy, mixed fruit, toast, not buttered, but send soft butter up with it. And some chocolate milk, just send the carton."

"Is this order for one of the queens?"

"Yes, just make everything the way Tammy likes it, but send up some extra shredded cheese. This is for four people, but make enough for six. Just put everything on its own plate or bowl, we can serve ourselves."

"Yes maam. We'll need fifteen minutes."

"That's fine, we'll be here."

"No, not there." She heard Larrin say, and she smiled she saw Kinai standing at Tammy's place.

"No, you don't want to sit there." She laughed. "Sit next to Larrin."

She got two glasses from the cabinet, then filled one with water and sat it at Tammy's place, then filled the other with ice and got two cokes from the fridge.

"I know you." Larrin said to Kinai as Sam sat down at the head of the table. "You're a systems engineer with Durrim Samar. What are you doing in Atlantis?"

"I came here after our facility was destroyed by the Wraith several weeks ago." Kinai told her. "And it wasn't just a culling. They spent hours going through the wreckage, and took tons of computers and supplies before they destroyed what was left. They fired on that complex from space for hours before they left."

"Wait." They heard Tammy yell, and a moment later, she ran into the kitchen.

"What planet was that facility on?" She asked Kinai as she walked over and dropped into her seat. She sat her tablet down beside her as she tapped her comm, waiting for the beep.

"Durrim Samar, our group was named after the planet." Kinai told her. "That facility was the first one they built."

"Andi are you on?" She asked. She waited a moment, then in a louder voice she said, "Andi! Wake up! I need to talk to you!"

"Yes...yes, I'm here. Is something wrong?" Samuels asked.

"That research facility we were dealing with that the Wraith hit a few weeks ago, what planet was that on?"

"I'll have to look, give me a moment." Samuels said

"How many Wraith were there in this attack?" Tammy asked.

"More than a hundred, they came through the gate on foot and in darts, and more arrived in cruisers." Kinai told her.

"I have the information you wanted Tammy." Samuels said. "The planet was Durrim Samar, our designation is P347C509. We were dealing with them about various technologies. Can you tell me what's going on?"

"I'm talking to a survivor." Tammy told her.

"I'm on the way." Samuels said.

"Wait! Send me a picture of Todd first." Tammy told her. "Just grab a still off the last video session we had with him."

"It's in the database..."

"Then send me a link for that." Tammy told her.

"It's in your email." Samuels told her.

"Good, now get your ass over here." Tammy said, then took off her comm.

"What's going on Tammy?" Sam asked as she watched Tammy pick up her tablet, tapping on the screen, then turning it so Kinai could see it.

"In a minute Sam." She said, looking across the table at Kinai.

"Did you see this guy there? Take your time, we can rewind it if you want." She asked her.

"Yes, he was the leader. Most of the Wraith were soldiers and drones, there were very few like him." Kinai told her. "But he was in charge."

"Todd finally crawled out of whatever hole he was hiding in Sam." She told her. She paused when the comm on the wall chirped, and hers vibrated on the table. She picked it up and put it on.

She tapped the comm and listened for a moment, then said, "Send her up."

Samuels walked into the kitchen a moment later, followed by a woman pushing a cart loaded with food.

"No, leave the covers on everything and take it over to the conference center in the north tower, we'll eat it there." Tammy told the woman.

She turned to Samuels and said, "Andi, I want Sheppard, Caldwell and Lorne in the conference center in ten minutes."

"Larrin, you can come too. There's some things you're going to want to hear."

"And you, you sweet little piece of ass." She said as she pulled Kinai to her feet and pulled her against her. "You're going to tell me everything you know about Durrim Samar, what they're working on, what planets they have facilities on...and when we're done with that, we're going to come back here, and you're going to fuck my brains out..."

(-)

Interior-Conference Center, North Tower

0220

Sam, Tammy, Larrin and Kinai were sitting at one end of the table eating when Caldwell and Lorne walked into the room. Both wore jumpsuits, and Sam grinned as she waved them to seats.

They both took seats down the table from them, opening laptops. They waited quietly as they watched the women eat.

Samuels came in and sat across the table from Caldwell and Lorne, tapping on her tablet.

"Sam, you've found us an amazing resource." She said as she sent a feed from her tablet to the monitors around the room. "This is what we have on her from the ingress scan and the intel file Sandy has on her."

A picture of Kinai came up in the upper left corner of the screen, and a list of statistics scrolled along the right side.

"Kinai, no middle or last names, twenty-eight years old, lead systems engineer for Durrim Samar..."

"Let's wait for Sheppard, Andi." Sam said as she pushed her plate away.

"He can read abo..."

"Thanks doc." Sheppard said as he walked into the room. "I always knew I was your favorite."

"After Tammy, you are John." She smiled at him.

"But if I may continue." She said, glancing down the table at Kinai. "Her IQ is off the charts. It is quite possible that she is the most intelligent person in this room. In the entire city for that matter."

"Smart and hot. I like that in a girl." Tammy laughed.

"There may be a reason for that, but I'm going to need to get Jennifer to confirm it." Samuels said, highlighting and expanding a section of the profile on the screen. "She has the highest concentration of the ancient gene I've ever seen. In most people we test, the gene is recessive, in Kinai, the gene is dominant."

"Are you saying that this woman is an ancient Dr. Samuels?" Caldwell asked, looking down the table at Kinai.

"No, the gene is dominant in almost ten percent of the people we test, including Col. Sheppard and Gen. O'Neill." She told him. "What makes her unique, is there appears to have been very little intermarrying in her bloodline, and I'm guessing that most of that took place in the last two hundred years."

"More like eight hundred years Dr. Samuels." Kinai said, looking down at her. "My ancestors were ancients that settled on a remote planet at the other side of the galaxy, well away from Atlantis and any possible Wraith threat when the rest of the ancients fled this galaxy for others."

"You're saying that some of the ancients went to other galaxies, not just to Earth?" Sam asked her.

"Yes, most of the people living in Atlantis went through the stargate to Earth when Atlantis was abandoned, but before that, following the plague that swept through the galaxy, many went by ship to a satellite galaxy near your galaxy, the Milky Way. Others went to the galaxy you call Andromeda...others went even farther than that."

"Are there still ancients living on that planet?" Sheppard asked.

"No." She replied. "That planet became unlivable more than a thousand years ago. It's star is now becoming a red giant like your own star will someday become."

"Most of the original ancients on that world lived for more than a thousand years before they ascended. After they relocated, they didn't begin intermarrying immediately, but when they did, their offspring were almost as long lived."

"The last pure blooded ancient born on that world ascended less than ten years ago." Kinai said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"You knew them?" Samuels asked softly.

"And loved her. She was my grandmother."

"Whoa." Carter said softly as the rest of the room fell silent.

"So your mother was half ancient, and your father..." Samuels began.

"My mother's father had only one non ancient in his bloodline, and my father only had two."

"So your mother was at least three quarters ancient, and your father two thirds...that would make you more than seventy percent ancient yourself."

"As you will. My children will be less, when I decide to conceive." Kinai said, wiping her eyes.

"Do you know where others like you are..." Caldwell asked.

"Yes, but I will not tell you." Kinai told him. "Had I known that my prey was a queen of Atlantis, or had my original target not declined, we would not be speaking."

"So I'm prey am I?" Carter asked.

"Yes, and easy prey at that. You surrendered to my charms in minutes."

"Yeah, you had her suckin' face with you pretty quick." Tammy laughed.

"You on the other hand, are a true predator." Kinai smiled at Tammy. "Once you knew that I was unaware of who you were, you did not order or force me to serve you, you offered me a choice, while making your own desires known."

"Where did you meet this woman colonel?" Caldwell asked. "I was told that she was a survivor of..."

"We met her in a bar Stephen." Carter told him. "Then we brought her home and had sex with her."

"Really good sex." Tammy added.

"If we could talk about why we're here..."

"So we can go have more really good sex." Tammy added.

"It appears that Todd was involved in a raid on a facility that Kinai worked at." Samuels said. "She identified him as the leader of the assault."

"Our interest in this facility is, we had recently started farming out research to them, and have been acquiring technology from them."

"We don't need the technology we've gotten from them, we got it to keep other people, mostly the Genii, from getting it." Tammy said. "The research is of greater concern."

"Why is that Tammy?" Caldwell asked

"Because some of it can be used to determine the location of the planet that Anchorage is on."

"The actual planetary coordinates were not included in the information we provided, but a description of the star and the solar system were included." Samuels told them as she put up an image of the solar system on the screen. "The star is in a cycle of unusual activity, and we needed a study to determine if it is stable or not."

"I know the research you are concerned about, and it is not in the databases that the Wraith gained access to." Kinai said. "I can also tell you that that systems star, while it cannot be called stable, poses no risk to the inhabitants of any of the seven planets in the system."

"How can you be sure of that?" Sheppard asked.

"Because the culture within Durrim Samar is even more paranoid than you are." Kinai told him. "There is no networking between the research centers, and little or no information is shared between them. Assignments are passed by courier to centers based on which is best able to process the information fastest given its knowledge base."

"You know about the research, and the results from it, and I'll bet that you know the location of that system." Caldwell said. "If they're so paranoid, and security is so tight, how do you know anything about it if you were assigned to the facility that was destroyed?"

"I didn't say I was assigned to that facility, I said I was there when the attack too place." Kinai said. "I am one of a handful of people that see requests, for purchases, or requesting research, and assign them as needed. I also do security checks and investigate breaches, which is what I was doing there the day of the attack."

"Let me get this straight." Tammy said, turning to look at her. "You're a boss with Durrim Samar, so you could have gone to one of their other centers, but you decided to come here?"

"Yes."

"Andi, what job is she assigned to?" She asked, not looking away from Kinai.

"She's a second level manager of the jumper factory on the north pier."

"And she has access to what?"

"The entire ancient database I'm afraid."

"So she's a spy...great." Caldwell muttered.

"I did not come here to acquire information from you, but about you." Kinai said, looking at Tammy. "We already have access to an ancient database of our own."

"And I suppose you expect us to believe that you didn't know who they were when you met them in that bar?" Caldwell asked.

"I "I did not know who they were until we entered their home, and one of your people addressed Tammy as 'my queen'." Kinai said. "I considered leaving, but was unable to."

"And just why was that?" Caldwell laughed. "I can't wait to hear this."

Kinai got to her feet and stepped over behind Sam, laying her hands on her shoulders. "If you had seen this one laying in her bed, pleasuring herself as she stared at you, her eyes filled with desire." She said, then took a step over behind Tammy. "While this one removed your clothes, offering you the choice of staying with them or leaving, as she showed you the evidence of her desire for you...would you have been able to leave?"

"We're keeping her Stephen, for as long as she wants to stay." Sam said.

"I have a question before we go on." Samuels said as she looked at Kinai.

"Just why does Durrim Samar want information about us, Atlantis I mean. From what you just said, I don't think you're looking for information about the queens."

"There is much I wish to learn about the queens, but I will share none of it with my peers." Kinai said with a smile. "I am here to learn more about Atlantis, because we wish to join you, as the Travellers, and so many others have done."

"Where did you hear that?" Sheppard and Caldwell asked at the same time.

"Arrin...Arrin told them." Larrin said. "He's the most likely to want them."

"Stop...we are way off topic from what I wanted to talk about, and I have better things I want to be doing." Tammy said.

"Like her." Sam giggled.

"Exactly."

"Evan, how many hives and cruisers do we have tagged, do any of them have nukes on them, and how often are they checked to see if they are still idle?" She asked, looking down the table at him.

"We have seventeen hives and sixty-one cruisers tagged, and all the hives have nukes on them. We haven't been checking them to see if they're still idle." He answered.

"Start checking them." She told him, then turned to Larrin and asked, "Do you want any of those hives or cruisers for the Travellers? I need to know now, because if you say no, I'm going to tell Evan to destroy them."

"We do want some, but I can't tell you how many until after we get the vote and know how many of our people will join you." Larrin said.