Confirming Carter Bk. 04 Expansion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good enough." Tammy said, turning to look at Lorne.

"Evan, I want you to take the Apollo, and hunt Todd down." She said. "When you find him, I want you to blow his ass out of my galaxy."

(-)

Interior-Bedroom

0400

"I guess there's no point in asking if you were really spying on us." Sam said as they stepped out of the porter.

"We can talk about that later." Tammy said, taking Kinai's hand and leading her toward the bedroom. "Right now, I have better uses for that mouth than talking."

"I cannot." Kinai said. "I was up before dawn as it is..."

"Your queen is commanding you to pleasure her." Tammy smiled, turning to face her.

"You are not my queen, I have sworn no oath to you." Kinai said, looking at her. "My hope is that the day I swear such an oath comes soon. When it does, I will fall to my knees before you for you to use me as you wish."

"Let's go in the kitchen for a few minutes." Sam said as she turned and headed down the hall. "She can pleasure you in the morning. If she doesn't, I will."

"Deal." Tammy laughed

"To answer your question Samantha, I am not here to spy on you." Kinai said as they took their places at the table.

"Well, that's a relief." Sam said, glancing at Tammy.

"I am here to gather information from the thirty agents we've placed here since you started taking in new citizens." Kinai went on.

"Sandy's not going to like it when she hears that." Sam said, glancing at Tammy.

"Was it Arrin who told you that our people wish to join with Atlantis?" Larrin asked.

"Your people do not wish to join with Atlantis Larrin." Kinai told her. "Three of the four members of your ruling council do, and the fourth was coerced into agreeing. Your people will go along, because they have seen the success Pharris has had with the city Anchorage, and feel the effect of not having those three hundred thousand people within the fleet."

"You haven't answer my question Kinai." Larrin said.

"Yes, Arrin approached us." Kinai told her. "As did Pharris and Walleen, each seeking the answer to the same question."

"They wanted to know the outcome of the vote." Sam said, shaking her head.

"Yes. Walleen however, also wanted to know the most effective way of influencing the vote against you."

"I'm going to kill him." Larrin muttered.

"As satisfying as that may be, it would be a wasted effort with little gain." Kinai said. "A more effective approach would be to leak his betrayal to his clan, and let them remove him from the counsel, or kill him for you."

"How many from the fleet will leave?" Sam asked.

"No more than thirteen percent from the fleet will vote to leave." Kinai said. "If you include Anchorage, no more than eleven percent. The actual number is roughly the same, because none from Anchorage will elect to leave."

"Are you going to talk like a computer all the time now?" Tammy asked her.

"Yeah, I liked her better at the bar." Sam said.

"She wasn't talking to you at the bar. She had her tongue down your throat." Tammy laughed.

"I provide the requested information when asked direct questions." Kinai smiled. "Stop asking me questions, and I will talk to you as I talk to my friends."

"Okay, but I have one more question for you." Tammy said, taking Sam's hand as she got up and came around the table. "Will you come sleep with us, then play with us when we wake up?"

"I would be happy to." Kinai said as she got to her feet. "Sam is a delightful lover...but you are an animal in games of love..."

* * * * *

Thanks for reading this installment. Chapter Four is in progress, and will be posted soon.

One of my proof readers commented that she can no longer hear Samantha Carter's voice when she reads Part4 Expansion, while she can hear the other characters from the show. I don't see it, but Carter is evolving, and I'm expecting her to change.

If anyone else has a similar experience, please let me know. As usual, comments are appreciated.